• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ιт'ѕ α вєαυтιfυℓ ∂αу ιи тнє иєιgнвσянσσ∂! ➤ IC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Reiia silver

Queen of romance!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
View attachment 882636

Welcome to the beautiful neighborhood of Crecent Court, a middle class coldesac where the children can play and laugh. There lived four families (Can add more if needed) who loved the neighborhood they can live and enjoy raising their kids. Real pictures only! Animals added as wanted also! nothing is ever as it seems so, while the neighborhood seems perfect and all those people living in it, a lot of them are dealing with drama of their own!

Newspaper October 18th, 20XX
6:50 AM

kids gone missing in nearby neighborhood

some kids were just outside playing like normal kids when suddenly they were taken apparently by an unknown assailant, this is definitely been a shakeup for the neighborhood. We tried to interview with the parents, but unfortunately they are definitely too distraught to even consider answering our questions. the neighborhood is up in arms wanting to know where these kids went and who took them, a lot of them will not stop until they get answers. while we don't have a whole lot of information on this story, we do intend to follow it until the very ends if we have to. We need to keep our kids safe!

weather

after getting some amazing rain last night, I am happy to announce that it looks like it will be sunshine for the rest of the day. The rain last night had caused a lot of problems on the road, probably a few people out there have noticed and some even complained that the few days of rain was just too much. There is a lot of flooding out there, so be careful when you're driving this morning to drop your kids office school or even if they're just walking to school. Also be careful letting your pets out, one angry citizen has been hollering about how their dog got into the mud and they don't have time to give them a bath. While the rain can definitely be nice, sometimes it's just a pain!

rules!
1. αвѕσℓυтєℓу иσ σиє ℓιиєяѕ
2. иσ gσ∂ мσ∂ιиg
3. ιf ѕσмєвσ∂у тєℓℓѕ уσυ тнєу'яє υи¢σмfσятαвℓє ωιтн ѕσмєтнιиg, ѕтσρ
4. ιи ¢нαяα¢тєя ∂яαмα ιѕ єи¢συяαgє∂, συт σf ¢нαяα¢тєя ∂яαмα ∂ιѕ¢συяαgє∂
5. ραу αттєитισи тσ ρєσρℓє'ѕ яєѕρσиѕєѕ, єѕρє¢ιαℓℓу ιf ιт ιи¢ℓυ∂єѕ уσυ​

NhUdinYCBC4PLSL_-TWIJ_tvMGvu9uKiNtIyiUxnaJcTu8Z-D9JOL-aMi_KbIc8nuDdFVUrNErKPx4NtJkW_wJXTYTZ0V2x2qaBFeEYvbA8ZgFjm5iVzRS7FkVZBl0gdVrCaDGeJ

ℒ𝓎𝒹𝒾𝒶 𝒮𝒶𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓈

Lydia was always the first one awake, unless Her youngest had a bad dream or something. She tried to always get up early enough to make her family breakfast, as a rather popular pediatrician doctor, she worked a lot. Even when she was not at work, she was often on the phone dealing with things at the hospital. She was on call a lot of the time and would have to leave at a second notice, but it got them what they have.

They had the nice big house, her daughters had their own rooms and they even had a maid come in every week to do some cleaning. The only thing she would ask of her older child was to watch her sister, She didn’t ask much of anything else. She had grabbed the morning newspaper and shook her head as she read the front page article.

Of course it was not long and as she started breakfast her phone rang, she was going on about how they had to make things better when it came to a certain medicine. She always managed to overcook breakfast when she was like this, but her job was important to her.

Where ❀ Home
With ❀ noone
Mentions ❀ n/a
Thoughts feelings ❀ I know this food is going to get slightly overcooked......

Serena Saunders

JessicaSula_1.jpg
Serena woke to the sound of cutlery and low conversation coming from the kitchen below. Rolling over she picked up her phone to check her phone for the time: It was pretty early, but she knew her mom always got up early for work.

Now that she was awake, Serena knew it would be much harder for her to fall asleep, and really there wouldn't be much point if school would only be in a couple of hours or so. With a little yawn, Serena slid out of bed, slipped into her slippers and headed downstairs hoping to at least catch her mom before she had to leave for work.

Serena jumped, startled by the ping of a message on her cell. It was her friend Malia, who was always awake at some crazy hour of the morning:

'Hey girl. You see the news? Kids in the neighbourhood are going missing. It's wild. My mom and dad are freaked out.'

Serena raised an eyebrow. It wasn't unusual for Malia to obsess over the local news in Crescent Court, what with wanting to be a journalist, but there was almost never news this interesting or sinister in the town. For all intents and purposes, life was pretty boring in Crescent Court. Maybe it was just a rumour...

She shrugged it off as she walked into the kitchen and signalled her greeting to her mom who was still on the phone. Her nostrils were almost assaulted with the smell of overcooked breakfast, but she smiled a little, grateful that her mom had made it for them all.

Where: Home With: Lydia Reiia silver Reiia silver Mentions: N/A Mood: Confused and barely awake

1650918088997.png

John Saunders

John slowly rolled over feeling for his wife to hold, but of course, she was up again before him. John has been trying to wake up earlier to support Lydia because he knew it was a lot of stress with her calls and he was worried about the health of his children's tastes buds. he threw the covers off of him and put his feet down on the hardwood floor of his bedroom. he put his jeans on and a short sleeve shirt and walked down the stairs, a whiff of a burnt breakfast punched him in the face as he touched the bottom step and walked into the kitchen. "good morning lovelies" he said quietly seeing his wife in the phone. he hugged Serena and kissed her on the top of the head as he grabbed some plates and set them on the counter next to the burnt food. he hugged Lydia from behind and kissed her neck quietly and squeezed her shoulder as he slowly pulled her hips away from the food. "I got it" he quietly whispered as he grabbed the pan and put the food onto three plates.

he put the plates on the table as he went back to get forks and napkins. "did you grab everything you need for school?" he asked Serena. "and did you finish your homework?" John began to eat the food and choked for a minute from the charred bits of an egg hitting the back of his throat.

home with: PixieDust PixieDust Reiia silver Reiia silver Mood: awake and happy to be with his family, also destroyed taste buds.

IMG_7392.jpg
Valentine Stevenson

Val was always the first to wake up in their household, and they knew for a fact that if they woke up earlier than everyone else, then they could go out without having to see their parents, and maybe if they were lucky, stop by a Starbucks to pick up a coffee and some breakfast. They always made sure to give their siblings little handwritten notes to find somewhere in their rooms, wishing them good days and luck on tests.

Valentine grabbed their skateboard and headed out of the house, making sure to grab their backpack and keys. School was going to be hell again, especially since they were in detention again for smart-mouthing the teacher yet again.

They texted their friends a good morning and went to Starbucks to grab a coffee. As they sipped the bitter drink, Val came up to school and picked up their board. There were little clusters of people everywhere, talking in small mutters and quiet glances being sent everywhere. It was pretty strange, even for high schoolers.

They just decided to head to class and sit in their desk, waiting for the bell to ring. Val knew it was going to be a long day, but they decided to just ignore the feeling and focus their attention on the whiteboard in front of them.

Mood: Tired and bored, waiting in school

NhUdinYCBC4PLSL_-TWIJ_tvMGvu9uKiNtIyiUxnaJcTu8Z-D9JOL-aMi_KbIc8nuDdFVUrNErKPx4NtJkW_wJXTYTZ0V2x2qaBFeEYvbA8ZgFjm5iVzRS7FkVZBl0gdVrCaDGeJ

ℒ𝓎𝒹𝒾𝒶 𝒮𝒶𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓈
There were times that she wished work would simply pause for a moment, let her just take the time to be with her children and husband. She was tired constantly, although in the mornings she did make the effort and she hoped that it did not go unnoticed. Her children were everything to her, so was her husband and the reason she worked so hard was so that they could have a good life.

She smiled over at her daughter when she walked in, then her husband followed suit and she was grateful that he was willing to take over breakfast. She mouthed “thank you” to him as she walked over to the table and began to go through paperwork. “She was in there for a broken leg! How could you guys have messed this up so bad?” she could be heard saying, she didn’t understand why the medical staff would make such a mistake. “I’ll be in there within the hour to fix up your mistake! But I’m having breakfast with my family first!” with that she quickly hung up the phone, letting out a sigh.

It was very rare that she would tell them that she was going to eat breakfast with her family, but sometimes she had to put her worked on hold. Her family came first and it was important to let them know that she did care about them very much. Even though she was there, it was probably pretty obvious that she was stressed out that work. “ first off, thank you dear for saving breakfast!” she let out a chuckle, shaking her head as she couldn’t help but feel a little annoyed at herself. Then she turned towards her daughter with a huge smile on her face and tried to seem cheerful. “I know we didn’t get to talk much last night, but I do hope school is going well!”

Where ❀ home
With ❀ ragingviking ragingviking (John) PixieDust PixieDust ( Serena)
Mentions ❀ N/A
Thoughts feelings ❀ I'm failing my family!

w9zubU62PzU-pr_QQHeyKfMT86zwqV3y_2jdhijDsHA62xqC9aB7_M7dpOBahb9J0KRw_lfOK0yTCo3txXSg7epRJ3okhCKQ7nWuGONAr3jLrOXzKLSg3buaQ9hCgT100FIOtgBc

αмєℓια נσиєѕ

Amelia, usually called Amy by friends and family, was a quiet and simple girl. Even though she was an only child, she didn’t act spoiled or anything like that. In fact, she usually was one who was calm, even when things didn’t go her way. She wasn’t as close to her mom as she would have liked nor her father, but they worked hard for her.

As a teenager she liked having her own space, so her room was kept pretty neatly. So, she sounds like the perfect child, what is her downfall? She was very gullible and anxious, she worried about a lot of things, things that probably didn’t need to be worried about. She is a very motivated girl, sometimes she wants to be a police officer like her dad and other times she has other jobs she wants to do.

She didn’t have very many friends, something she tried to keep from her parents so that they didn’t worry about her. She was actually a little too anxious to make new friends, they probably would run away after they found out how she was anyways.

After tossing and turning a little, the girl slowly got out of bed. She quickly got herself dressed and made her way down to the kitchen/living area. She turned on the t.v while she made herself breakfast, the news came on about the missing girls and she rolled her eyes, her dad would probably now worry about her a lot more.

Where ✰ Home
With ✰ none at the moment
Mention ✰ PixieDust PixieDust (Cathy) Sistros Sistros (Micheal)
Thoughts/feelings ✰
“I hope dad doesn’t worry about this too much.”/ A little nervous​

tumblr_ogg3fkMEz11szwywco1_400.jpg

Diego Rosales

It was early, even for Diego. He’d already seen the news from the other neighborhoods about kids going missing, and he was having major difficulty getting it out of his head. He got up and out of bed, going into the kitchen to make breakfast for Casey. She was still happily asleep in his bed after the rainstorm last night. He made sure to make her a good amount of pancakes with syrup.

He set them out on the table and went to get his shoes on along with his running clothes. No way better to get kidnapping off his mind rather than going for a breath of cold air at the crack of dawn. He’d only just left when the newspaper was thrown onto the lawn, and he picked it up. Diego saw the news about more kidnappings, so he made his way to the Lynton’s household to check up on them. The two families always had a pretty close relationship after the Rosales family had moved to Crescent Court.

He knocked on their front door, and waited for them to answer. He tapped his foot, trying to have a positive expression. He tended to have a frown on his face, and that wouldn’t be the best if he were going to ask how they were doing. He was surprised to see the newest addition to the Lynton family open the door, Connor.

“Hey bud, is Lydia home? I just wanted to check up on you guys.” he smiled at the kid.

Where ❦ Walking around Crescent Court / Lynton residence
With ❦ Connor Lynton
Mentions Reiia silver Reiia silver (Casey Rosales) and ragingviking ragingviking (Connor Lynton)
Feelings ❦ Worried about the safety of the community and his family​

Michael Jones

NcAj3gM.jpg
The call had come early that morning. The low vibration of his phone upon the nightstand had awoken Mike from a restless sleep. In his line of work, it wasn’t unusual for his boss to contact him before the alarm had gone off, and today was no exception. However, a frown crossed his countenance as he listened to the Chief explain the situation regarding the kidnappings that had occurred across town. Some sick bastard had abducted a group of minors during the night, and the Chief had assigned him to investigate the case.

Rolling over slowly, Mike placed a light kiss on Cathy’s forehead, careful not to disturb her, before he rose from the bed and padded barefoot toward the bathroom to prepare for the day.

After a shower and a shave, he emerged a short time later and hurried downstairs, his hair still wet and his fingers fumbling with his tie in a haphazard way. It might’ve been humorous… if not for the underlying motive for his haste. He even considered forgoing a proper breakfast for a cup of coffee to go.

But that’s when he noticed his daughter. Amy was already awake and preparing food in the kitchen. In the other room, he could hear the television blaring the news report about the missing children, which prompted Mike to purse his lips with concern. He felt compelled to silence the local anchorman as the man prattled on about the incident, but he decided against it. Turning off the television wouldn’t accomplish anything. He couldn’t shelter Amy from the truth.

Instead, he stepped into the kitchen and offered his daughter a warm smile. “‘Morning,” he said mildly, crossing over to the counter to put on a pot of coffee. “You’re up early. Any specific reason, or…?”

Mike trailed off, his brow lifting inquisitively. His gaze then darted briefly toward the TV before he turned back to regard the young woman. “You know, I can give you a ride to school. It’s on my way.”

Where: home
With: Reiia silver Reiia silver (Amelia)
Mentions: PixieDust PixieDust (Cathy)
Thoughts/feelings: Worried about Amy; 'I'm going to be late for work'

1650995512904.png

John Saunders

John looked surprised as she hung up the phone. "uh-y-yea sure thing, I mean I tried to save it as much as I could" John answered as he took another bite. he held his hand out and grabbed Lydia's rubbing his thumb on her finger. "Serena, why don't you tell mom about your new lab in science?" John nodded to her as he got up from the table, grabbing two mugs from the cabinet and putting them under the coffee machine. he put an insert into the coffee machine and it began to buzz. he walked over to the window, opening it, trying to let out the smell of burnt breakfast. he walked over to the junk drawer and opened it, grabbing the red light that sat in it and a scented candle. he lit it on the counter and went back over to the now filled mug of coffee as he switched it out with the other mug. he walked over to the table and set it down gently in front of Lydia, kissing her forehead. he walked back over, grabbed his mug, and came back to the table as he took a sip. coffee droplets sat on the mustache of his beard as he tasted the dark roast of the coffee.

where: home
with: PixieDust PixieDust (serena) Reiia silver Reiia silver (lydia)
mood/thoughts: brightened by the taste of coffee/ did I flush the toilet this morning? whys this coffee taste different. when am i supposed to leave to drop Serena off? oh, there's a stain on the table, wonder if that'll come out.

Cathy Jones

c1098b68fd6c708a1cd6af05b90d7173.jpg
Cathy felt an awful uneasiness when she woke early that morning. She was not sure what was making her feel so tense, and the feeling was quite an inconvenience. She turned to the spot where Mike would be, but found he had already gotten up before her, which was unusual given her habit of ridiculously early rising. The frown she had been trying so hard to suppress etched itself on her face, but she shook her head and ignored the grating feeling of tension as she got herself ready for the day.

It was not long before Cathy made her way downstairs. As she passed the living room she heard the lo murmur of the tv and the words 'missing children'. Cathy's eyes widened and she listened to the report, the tension she had already been feeling doubled. Did Mike know about this yet?

Speaking of which, she could hear him talking to Amy in the kitchen. Taking a deep breath she tried to plaster a natural smile on her face before walking into the room.

'Morning sweetie,' She said as she walked over to Amy and gave her shoulder a light squeeze. 'Did you sleep ok? You're up earlier than usual.'

Cathy then turned her attention to her husband. If she wasn't sure he knew about the disappearances before, she had no doubt now. The worry was obvious. He hadn't even dried his hair and his tie was still loose. She went over to him, letting her smile drop ever so slightly, hoping to communicate without words that she had heard the news.

'Morning honey. Let me fix that...' she said as she set to fixing his tie for him and kissed his cheek briefly, taking the moment to add, 'I just heard. Is everything alright?' It was hard for her to supresss the anxious quiver in her voice.

Where: Home With: Amelia Reiia silver Reiia silver Mike Sistros Sistros Mentions: N/A Mood: Concerned for Amy's safety

ePuJuf5JdCsxOZ8XnRi0MLF-O_3Ad7Qo9oQ35InfREB5dt7Kf-ST45XsnvXJ610XXApCUBoxSFSedz4xajyq3C4PByZyNsytY46wLxFJbQPBZ62tlQ6P-W1Ha5kLYYBXUEFbDP6HCL_PjQVUHw

αмєℓια נσиєѕ

Amy was not looking forward to the interaction she was already imagining in her head with her parents. She knew that they were going to probably be a very worried, they seem to worry a lot more because she was their only child. Amy loved her parents, she knew that the chances of her getting any better parents were slim to none. Still, she got along better with her parents when she was younger another she was getting older their relationship seemed a bit strained. Her parents always worked very hard, sometimes a little too hard and because of that she always felt like their jobs were more important than her.

Like in this moment, her father had mentioned that she was up earlier than normal. This caused her to roll her eyes, she was usually up early and just spent the majority of her time in her room. Usually she was getting her schoolwork together, she was a straight A student and actually really liked doing homework. It distracted her from the fact that her parents were really annoying, but she managed to give her father a smile. “No, I walked with Serena every day to school….. Believe me, we know how to stay safe!”

Then her mother walked in, again she rolled her eyes at the comment about her being up earlier than normal. She let out a sigh, she was trying not to show the annoyance in her voice because she knew her parents meant well. “I’m normally up early, I just usually spend my time in my room….” She finally said there was a hint of annoyance in her voice, she looked down at the sandwich she was making for her lunch. “Everything will be fine, mom…. I’ve been walking to school with Serena since we were in elementary school, we know how to be safe.”

Speaking of her best friend, she decided to quickly send her a message.

My best friend
me
hey, were walking to school together right? also my parents are being super annoying!

Where ✰ Home
With ✰ Sistros Sistros (Mike) PixieDust PixieDust (Cathy)
Mention ✰ PixieDust PixieDust (texting Serena)
Thoughts/feelings ✰ “My parents don’t know me…..”/ A little annoyed

GmKLD5ELqqPTLoQjEaQQ-o5pBLDREy2d08ydLaceZSTTP0WeT2wTwl4RKyaI44W0EkQdbKi6SmtBoS_p8iSCfVtwHpQvOsq5IudcUOC-0VhlkcTA3cf_Jd91zepmaZSUiQEmPwJcB-pAswL0gA

𝔈𝔰𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔥𝔬𝔪𝔞𝔰

Esther, usually called Essie by those around her, stared up at the ceiling as she blinked a couple of times. She was laying on a mattress on the floor in her sister’s room, she don’t like storms and so even though she had her room she would often sleep in her sister’s room. She sat up quickly, knowing that it was time to get ready for school. She quickly grabbed her extra pillow, tossing it towards her sister before leaving the room to go to her own room.

She always wondered why she was so afraid of storms, it didn’t make much sense. She remembered when she was little and her mom would sit with her during the storms. She would always make it a lot better, and make her smile. Her mom died when she was pretty young, sometimes it felt like she was forgetting her mom which often times upset her. She had to admit, her dad did a pretty good job taking care of the two of them.

Esther got dressed, making sure things were in her backpack and things like that. She suffered a little bit from ADHD, which made concentrating much more difficult and keeping herself going with the task at hand.

“Dad! Are you awake?!” she began to holler as she made her way down the stairs towards the kitchen, she was hoping that her dad would make something good for lunch.

Where ♡ home
With ♡ her dad? ( twinkie twinkie )
Mentions ♡ her sister ( Feral Feral )
Thoughts/feelings ♡ “really really hope I get something good for lunch!”/ feeling pretty good

ezgif.com-gif-maker (1).gif
𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓬𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓮 "𝓣𝓸𝓶𝓶𝔂" 𝓣𝓱𝓸𝓶𝓪𝓼
Marcy— Er, Tommy. That was what she was going by now. Right. She still hadn't quite adjusted to thinking about herself in those terms... Even if she wanted to. But anyway! She Jerked awake, her wild curls going every which way, a bird's nest as usual. There was a pillow in her face and she hissed her sister's name, throwing the pillow to the wall and getting up groggily, her eyes glaring but... She wasn't particularly annoyed at her sister, more at herself for staying up so late, evident by the bags under her eyes. Really, she should have a better sleep schedule but a teenager's internal clock is always getting later and later, but always needing more sleep. her annoyance about her sleep and its effect on her probably hadn't gone unnoticed.

She stumbled out of bed, to her closet. Yawning, she pulled it open, grabbing one of her many, many hoodies, yanking one of her favorites, A dinosaur one to be specific, and slipped it on, as well as a nondescript pair of dark jeans. Tommy, well, just like her sister, suffered from ADHD, and a lot more than her sister, a lot more. Probably some form of autism too, but she was working on it! Trying to make friends at least! Er, she hoped the people she hung around were friends and she wasn't just being pushed and annoying. Again.

She pushed her thoughts away, it wouldn't do to be mopey for much longer! She was a rebellious little shit and she knew it, but she wasn't depressed. Her feet zoomed down the stairs, just in time to hear her sister yelling to her dad, she snickered, if she was up and her father wasn't that would be a hit to anyone's pride. She was always the last to bed and the last to get up.

"I'd offer to make us food, but we both know I'd poison the both of us." Tommy was a horrible cook. Horrible. Seriously, don't trust her with cooking anything but do let her bake! She could whip up any dessert perfectly, she was just really bad with anything that had to do with stoves, which was most cooking. She forgot she was cooking things regularly. Once she had left a pot of mac & cheese boiling for 2 hours without realizing, needless to say, the pasta was ruined.

Where ♡ home
With ♡ her sister ( Reiia silver Reiia silver )
Mentions ♡ her dad ( twinkie twinkie )
Thoughts/feelings ♡ “Im really fucking bad at cooking huh."/ Tired and reminiscent

127284879-portrait-of-handsome-young-man-in-casual-denim-shirt-keeping-arms-crossed-and-smilin...jpg

Sean Thomas

Sean woke up at the crack of dawn, but he knew how his children worked. They always liked to be up fairly late, so this time, he took it upon himself to stay in his room until he heard Tommy come down stairs. Her footsteps were always heavier than Esther's. He got up and dressed in his work clothes. Time for another day in the morgue, but only after he took the liberty of making his kids' breakfasts and lunches.

He went out into the kitchen and smiled. "Morning Esther, morning Tommy. How did you two sleep?" he asked them kissing them both on the cheek and getting to work on making food. He made sure to make them good lunches to pack and show off to their friends, and he started making waffles for both of them. He made sure to add blueberries to the mix, and set them to sizzle on the waffle-maker.

"If you guys want syrup, you'll have to set the table and make sure to be ready for school!" Sean prompted them, knowing that it was hard for them to start their own actions without prompting, and he knew that Tommy's ADHD was harder to keep at bay. He wanted to make sure that they would both have a good day at school, so he did the best he could to make them lunches.

Where }-{ Home
With }-{ Esther ( Reiia silver Reiia silver ) and Tommy ( Feral Feral )
Mentions }-{ Both ^
Thoughts/feelings }-{ “I hope their lunches are okay today..” / Nervous, happy​

Last edited:
XbPbFthrnVlVZrixqTkW_mmcPYzgnIqQQwWPDU9-QFeyRFdG6hjuZIaJF_Rn3QkjaB-Z2tdHvyNZKLejqlmSa3JX5_TaQdNlSwAc5XKfj61ZlGIchBpYzhTEDQVO4EvmXZbsPrR6HIYV2yNi6w

𝔈𝔰𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔥𝔬𝔪𝔞𝔰

The older she got the more she liked being called by her nickname, so when her father called her Esther she just kind of gave him a look. Still, she smiled at him and gave him a hug, even though she was almost a teenager she still loved to and get kisses on the forehead from her father. Honestly she admired him for how hard he worked for them all, he really tried his best and it really made her happy.

“I slept fine! Well, once I went into Tommy’s room!” she shivered at the thought of the storm last night, but she shrugged her shoulders.

A groan escaped her lips, she didn’t want to set the table. Still, she looked over her sister with a bright smile and offered to set the table herself. “After all, I appreciate you letting me sleep in your room!” so she quickly set off to do so, she made sure that there were three plates, butter and the syrup were all on the table. She made sure that they had Forks and anything else they needed.

Where ♡ home
With ♡ twinkie twinkie (Sean) Feral Feral (Tommy)
Mentions ♡
Thoughts/feelings ♡ “When is he going to remember to call me Essie!”/ feeling pretty good

Serena Saunders

JessicaSula_1.jpg
Serena looked up from watching her mom's phone conversation when her dad strode into the kitchen and took over the cooking. She was glad he was there to salvage what was left of the food, but she wished her mom was less distracted all the time in the first place. The only time she seemed even slightly present was when Alice wanted something.

'Hey dad,' She said, trying to hide her amused smile as he tried to stomach the burnt bacon and play it cool. Serena stood up a little straighter when he asked if she'd done her homework and gotten everything ready for school. She couldn't understand why they still always asked her, but she replied on autopilot.
'Mhm, I laid out my outfit and packed my schoolbag last night and I finished my homework as soon as I came home. I always do,' she said with an earnest smile. It was true of course. Serena was probably the least likely girl to skip on handing in homework or leave preparing to the last minute.

She took a bite from her burnt breakfast and fought back a wince. Her phone pinged again with a message from her best friend Amy asking if they were going to walk to school together and stating that her parents were also being kind of annoying. Before she had a chance to reply, her mom was off the phone and asking about school.
'Uh, yeah school is good and they've updated the lab at school with new microscopes and stuff. They really needed an update...' she replied absently, wondering what her mom would think if she told her about her new lab partner Vance who happened to be the cutest guy in her grade. Probably wouldn't go so well, and besides, dad definitely did not need to know.

'Um I'm gonna walk with Amy to school today. Do you want me to get Alice ready, mom?' she asked as she began typing her reply to Amy:

'Yeah of course we're walking together. Ugh, my parents are being annoying too! Go figure'

Where: Home With: Lydia Reiia silver Reiia silver & John ragingviking ragingviking Mentions: Amelia Reiia silver Reiia silver & Alice Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Mood: Eww burnt bacon...

ezgif.com-gif-maker (1).gif
𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓬𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓮 "𝓣𝓸𝓶𝓶𝔂" 𝓣𝓱𝓸𝓶𝓪𝓼
She grinned as her sister offered to set the plates, "Yay... Less work for me!" She practically skipped over to the fridge grabbing applesauce to go along with her food, paired with syrup was her absolute favorite topping on breakfast foods like these, no matter how much anyone said it was weird. Tommy was the type of girl to eat mayonnaise sandwiches, which meant two pieces of bread stuck together with copious amounts of the delightful condiment.

She plopped down on her seat, teetering criss-cross on the chair, but that was the usual, she hated sitting in what one would call a 'normal' way, it was just so... uncomfortable! Tommy was uncomfortable with a lot of things, she disliked a lot of foods, like mushy foods or thick meats, and had to have her things exactly the right mess or she'd forget where anything was.

She looked to her dad, "If you burn the waffles I'm not eating them." She mock gagged at the thought of burnt food, yuck, but it would be better than anything she made. She opened up her phone and stuck an earbud into her ear, just one, having background music always made it easier to focus so she was only getting ready for school, she would still talk to her family while eating of course, but she liked having something else going on so she didn't go into la-la land like she usually would.

Where ♡ home
With ♡ her sister ( Reiia silver Reiia silver ) and her dad ( twinkie twinkie )
Mentions ♡
Thoughts/feelings ♡ "So what if the foods I eat are weird?"/ Hungry and Bored

1651519644911.png

Connor Lynton

Connor heard a knocking at the door, he slowly got up and opened the door. "oh hey Diego what up" Connor leaned against the door in loose hipped shorts and a tight t-shirt. "oh yea she's here" Connor turned and shouted into the house "MOM DIEGOS HERE" Connor turned and walked to his room, shutting the door. he grabbed his backpack and filled it with his laptop and school work. he quickly slid his shoes on, grabbed his keys, and walked out of his room into the kitchen. he rummaged through his pantry looking for food. he found 3 protein bars and put them in his pockets as he turned and walked out the door. he opened his garage and clicked his key fob, the lights on his BMW Z4. he opened the driver's door and put his key into the ignition. he turned the key and the sound of twin turbos winning to life followed by the engine's roar echoed in the garage. he pressed his foot onto the clutch and shifted into reverse as he backed out of the garage and onto the street. he quickly shifted into first and sped down through the neighborhood, shifting up and down and he drove to school.

1650995512904.png

John Saunders

John put his mug down, shook his head slightly while he swallowed, and looked at Serena, "whoa hold on, there's no way I'm allowing my daughter to walk around the neighborhood and out in public with these abductions happening. I'll be taking you to school until this abductor is caught or they stop abducting kids, and if Alice and her parents would like I'm willing to take her that way you guys can still talk." John said firmly. He wasn't budging on this one. He softly put his hand on hers and rubbed her knuckles with his rough thumb. "I love you and I will not take a risk this dangerous. plus you'll still get to chat with your friend" John smiled softly under his beard at her.

He took his hand off hers and grabbed his coffee, drinking a few gulps and setting it back down. John's phone buzzed and he picked it up. a text popped up on his phone and he furrowed his brow and opened his phone. he read the text in his head "hey John, we just got a call from our planning services saying that they double booked a charter for the same week, they were contacted and both parties agreed to share the trip together, still the same price paid in full by both sides so don't worry about getting cheated any money, but one party bought a full expense trip so you'll be doing deep-sea scuba, sorry about the late notice" John sighed and texted back "ok sounds good" And set his phone down. he wiped his hand down his face and looked at his wife in a "something just came up we need to talk later" kind of look.

John's phone buzzed again, this time a long vibration. he flipped the phone over and saw an alarm going off. "oop alright sweetie, grab your lunchbox out of the fridge and let's go" John turned the alarm off and picked up the phone, putting it in his back pocket. John walked next to Lydia and bent down, sliding his hand under he chin and lifting it, giving her a big long kiss. "mmmwhaa, love you, hun I'll be right back," John said turning towards Serena, "did Alice say anything?" John asked Serena as he put his coat on and grabbed his keys walked towards the door and opened it, holding it open for Serena.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back