• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings π‘–𝑑'𝑠 π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ β„Žπ‘œπ‘™π‘–π‘‘π‘Žπ‘¦ π‘ π‘’π‘Žπ‘ π‘œπ‘›, π‘ π‘œ π‘€β„Žπ‘œπ‘œπ‘-𝑑𝑒-π‘‘π‘œπ‘œ π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘‘π‘–π‘π‘˜π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘¦ π‘‘π‘œπ‘π‘˜ πŸŽ„ [fandoms + originals]

labyrinic

down down down by the river (by the river)
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

tumblr_nzhd6u1VOJ1u8iryno1_500.gif
sup nerds, sometimes we are both gay and sad so its time to get soft and stupid

it's the holidays and i'm just feeeling some like sweet soft fluffy goopy romcom shit? i've got a more normal thread kicking around if you're not feeling shit so cheesy it makes hallmark cringe, but this thread is for gooey slice of life shit

im not lookin for like angst or grimdark or depressionwank u feel me?

this is mostly a grab bag of some fandoms i've been thinking about and then a bunch of like. idk. tropes. aus? original prompts? that are just a bunch of hallmark garbage <33

FANDOM-ISH
F9EGOEv.gif

so who/whatever is in (parenthesis) is the love interest i'd be looking for in this fandom, feel free to ask me to play anyone for you who is not in (parenthesis).

• baldur's gate iii: would love to do some sort of modern fantasy type deal where gale is a professor at like a wizard college? i saw the cuuuutest art where he was a professor by day and a chess?? streamer?? on twitch??? by night πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­πŸ’œ it was SO sweet i'd love to do something like that

i'd also love to do just normal modern fantasy if we're not vibing with professor au
    i've got some tropes i'm going to list in my originals section, honestly i'd love to use any of them here if you're vibing

i'd also be down for something medieval fantasy! ..... but distinctly different from bg3 ! alksdjfhgjdk which sounds insane but like, make our own fantasy world you know? :3c maybe one with a greater emphasis on magic than bg3 or something or maybe one where idk
    gale is the royal wizard to some kingdom? idk! i love fantasy in all its forms, so even if we don't play in bg3 proper i'd love to just do something fantastical
  • marvel cinematic universe: .... listen. i haven't seen anything after wandavision, and i only saw wandavision bc my sibling asked me to. i'm super out of the mcu game, and iweg really bummed me out. but tony stark is my forever husband so, i'd be willing to do some sort of au thing if i get to kiss tony. (gale makes a lot of sense now, doesn't he? akldjfgk)
  • harry potter: i just love sirius black a lot, yanno? and christmas at the castle was always a vibe
  • labyrinth: i don't have an explanation. i just love this movie. i want to write jareth for you. i'd love an oc (or... gale or tony.. if you don't like making ocs but don't mind plopping canons where they don't belong) and like... the labyrinth during the holidays? hello? how beautiful would that be
  • disney / fairytales: iiii just looooveee fairytales esp slam dunking them into like a medfan or modernfan au. i wanna be rapunzel's role if we do this, which also means i'd like you to write eugene's role for me. in return you can be whoever you want and i'll write whoever you want for you! but like some sort of modern fantasy type deal with snow and fireplaces and lights?? good??? or like a medfan thing with a big solstice celebration? or even like.... dndfan? that could be fun omg
  • 2003's peter pan: i'm just so soft for this version. the way they depict neverland, wendy and peter, how this is the best hook? i'd love to write hook for you, and i'd love to write as either wendy's role or a f!peter role, while you write obviously either peter's role or a m!wendy for me? obviously since wendy and peter are young this is more like cutesy light stuff about as far as the movie takes it. (we could even use this an an au to one of the other fandoms i mentioned πŸ‘€)
  • ....animal crossing?: listen. i have nothing for you. maybe this should just be an au instead. but the original animal crossing for the gamecube had THE most killer winter vibes. peak cozy winter vibes. the snow, the lights, the snowmen, the trees, the igloos? with the soup? and the games you could play with your villagers? jingle? hello? idk what it is but no other animal crossing game has hit home that wintery holiday vibe for me quite so hard

LIMITS / RP STYLE
F9EGOEv.gif

• i am triggered by substance abuse, mentions of smoking / vaping / similar, drugs, alcohol, and sexual assault pls dont include them while talking to me.
  • while not triggers, other limits include: pedophilia, bestiality, necrophilia, incest, step-incest, adopted-incest, all your incest.
  • as far as style goes, i write third person present but i am capable of past tense if you prefer it, just ask
  • i write novella style, around 500w average but can go as low as 250 or as high as 2,500
  • i can write script/chat style if you like, that's how i got my start, though i'm extremely rusty and it's no longer my preference (though i still like to do it when goofing around between bigger posts askjdfg)
  • all gender pairings and canon/oc percentages are fine by me
  • this is a doubling houseehold
  • i will also triple for you if you want a love triangle or an ot3!
  • mediums include: private messages, discord, email, gdocs

ORIGINALS / ALTERNATE UNIVERSE FODDER
F9EGOEv.gif

it's gonna be a mishmash of tropes and pairings and buzzwords and maybe even movie titles who knows let's get loose with it

• fake dating! fake engagement! fake marriage! fake relationship!! it's my favorite trope of all time πŸ’œ
  • fantasy anything. i love fantasy settings so so much to the point when it comes to sci-fi, i prefer science fantasy to straight up science fiction. med(ieval)fan(tasy) tends to be my favorite, but i also love urban fantasy and dnd-style fantasy and (insert time frame here) fantasy and just. any like. any version of fantasy you can conceive of askdjfkg i love a magic system
  • isekai / from another world / "now i'm living in my favorite book! wtf!"
  • christmas anything honestly
  • and now there's a storm? and no flights? and i can't leave? oh no ): how tragic ):
  • (a) liked (b) when they were younger, but (b) doesn't remember / recognize them now that they're adults and/or (b) thought (a) was out of their league and would never like them
  • (a) is marrying (c) and it's only now that (b) realizes gotta _ go _ gotta _ go _ gotta _ go _ ( i _ know _ i _ know _ i _ know ) .mp3
  • fairytales
  • pre-established relationships
  • lonely nerd owns cat, details at 11
  • (a) has liked (b) since they were young but (b) is completely oblivious (because (a) didn't want to ruin their friendship and (b) has almost always been in a relationship and (a) didn't feel it was appropriate)
  • honestly? i am very very fond of stories of healing and support. so like if we wanted to do something with the fact that frankly, a lot of my canon love interests have hellacious depression, i'd be very much down for some supporting the sad boys during christmas type shit
  • slice of life! slice of life!
  • the holiday (2005) πŸ’œ
  • one small hitch (2012)
  • the proposal (2009)
  • you've got mail (1998)
  • she loves me (musical) πŸ’œ
  • kate & leopold (2001)
  • just like heaven (2005)
  • 13 going on 30 (2004)
  • ella enchanted (2004)
  • stardust (2007) πŸ’œ
  • christmas perfection (2018)
  • christmas,,,, but make it historical! (regency, victorian, edwardian)
  • hallmark bullshit. is there a rundown inn in need of restoration? frigid ceo bitch movies to small town? does the hunky lumberjack divorcee needs to relearn the meaning of christmas and love ??? is a town in need of a christmas party planner?? maybe a woman wakes up in her model christmas town??? hit me with it. hit me with your tropes, your movie rec's, let's do it πŸ’œ
  • spy bullshit spy bullshit spy bullshit
  • vampire au???
  • your suggestions! i'm bad with plot imagines/pairing shit esp when its 6am
if you are by some miracle interested, great! feel free to pm me :3
please do not post in my thread. i don't like hashing out details in public. private message me, thank you.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back