• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

idalie

ᴀʟʟ ᴏꜰ ʙᴀʙʏʟᴏɴ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The Partner Search
Did I briefly evaporate? Yes. Sorry! Life demanded too much and my brain became a smoothie - let's rewind to the intro I've kept on ice since last time I was here 🤭
Although closed for partners as of now, feel free to still message me! Depending what the vibes are I might be persuaded ❤ But thank you so much to everyone who has messaged!!

Heya! I’m Vexed!

Been on the site awhile and no stranger to RP! Got into writing roundabouts early 2013 and would consider myself decently literate! I’m a twenty-one year old graduate from the UK for those sweet timezone hours and absolutely adore historical romances 😊 As of current my biggest hobby/interest is old hollywood movies so bear with the melodrama x

Preferably my partners should manage to keep up with 3-5 paragraphs every post and help the plot move smoothly with a post count of at least once/twice a week (though more welcome!). I really do prefer playing the Male characters for these if that's no issue!

I make it my effort to build a friendship and mutual partnership with my 1x1s! This is a team project and I’d love to see and hear people plot with me, getting passionate about our characters and what could lie in the future is absolutely brilliant! I’m also a bit of an all-in for mood boards, Spotify playlists - lemme tell you when I'm a sappy romantic I mean it!!! However, if you leave all the plotting and NPC casts to me, I find that unfair and a little rude.

Even if none of these specific plots piques your interest, I would love to work something out with you! Especially if you have as much of an interest in Medieval Fantasy, Historical, and Romance as I do! I don’t mind supernatural themes at all and I’m quite comfortable with mature, gritty, and downright gory topics. Not much can get past me (;

More than welcome to RP on Discord (vexed#4032) and through onsite DMs! Just hit me up if you're interested x

Current Ideas & Plots
Dancing Season (1850s - 1890s; Romance)
Arranged marriage, gossip, promenades and opera house outings. Enemies to lovers? A fancy at first sight? Inspired by great period dramas and an incessant need to woo. This is really versatile to whatever we want to plan and build around!
  • The spring and summer seasons are for marriage, festivities, and courtship. Women in their finest drapes, men in their dandy suits and spats - all preening exotic birds here to make a name for themselves. Do you agree with the silly stage plays, the coordinated ballroom dances, the awful suitor tea parties? Perhaps not. Or perhaps it is something you indulge every season to little success. Rebellious spinsters, dutiful widows, young doves, there is scandal in every corner. Perhaps even murder. But one thing is clear: you'll be wed before the year is through. London has much to offer. Best take what you can get.

The Sunken Manor (1870s; Lovecraftian Horror, Romance)
Heavily drawing on surreal horror and mystery, the plot comes first. Romance should feel more natural and we should have some great fun trying to kill our OC's!! The inn burning down is part of the reason to move both Ephraim and potential other into a partnership, exploring the manor and Berwick together. Are you here for family? Passing through? Detailing local flora and fauna? Whatever it is, you'll be trapped awhile.
  • In the small New England town of Berwick lies more than unfriendly locals and captivating legends. There is a Manor sinking into the land where it was built, inherited by the newcomer Lucien Ephraim who visits to sort out the remaining affairs and sell the property - but there are things sounding in the deep. Lights during the night. The local inn where he and another guest stays burns down while they sleep, barely escaping and now the near-death occurrences are rapidly worsening. A thrumming buzz comes from the mines. Villagers suffering abhorrent mutations said to be from an age-old curse, chanting in the quiet respite of the countryside. And just what is that which lurks in the locked manor basement where the key has been long since lost?

Love like Hate Does (Medieval; Mystery, Romance)
A very enemies to lovers centered plot. Will it all end in tragedy? Redemption? Is this Mr and Mrs Smith where its trying to out-do one another with attempted murders all round? Lets discuss it (;
  • Who will love the villains if not themselves? The Spymaster is not a good man, nor has he ever claimed to be - and he wants the throne. The one you might sit upon as the last of your line and monarch. He'll try his damndest to kill you. But every attempt could only bring the both of you closer, until even the apathy of a man hellbent on murder begins to have second thoughts. Have you realised his intent? Are you playing along? Or are you thoughtless to the supposed loyalties of your most trusted advisor who seems to always know the best thing to say?

Any suggestions or otherwise inspiration? DM me! Short list but its the themes Im craving. Hope to talk to you prospectively soon! Absolutely the cheesy titles are BACK BABY

Last edited:
I’m interested in the first plot, Dancing season

Users who are viewing this thread

Back