• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Sunbear's partner search

sunbear

nervous wreck
Hello, I'm sunbear but you can call me Oli if you like. I'm currently looking for a roleplay partner, here's some information about me.

- I'm nineteen and would prefer if you were at least 17 or older.​
- I mainly rp mxm, but I'm open to trying out other things except for fxm which I just can't keep an interest in. A platonic roleplay would be cool!​
- I only do ocs. With maybe the exception of Merthur and Drarry? Not sure how many people know Merlin here. If you do it would be cool.​
- Fandoms include ATLA/TLOK and Pokemon. Not many, I know. ;; I didn't put Merlin and HP here because I'm bitter about the canon.​
- I'm not the most literate roleplayer. I'll write about maybe 2-4 paragraphs, so I guess I'm more on the casual side.​
- I don't mind darker themes, as long as it's not incredibly disturbing.​
- I would love to have an OOC chat with you!! Even on discord if that's your thing.​

Some ideas. Maybe?

Muse A is the son of a bloodthirsty king and Muse B is a sorcerer tasked with keeping him safe from his fathers enemies. Neither of them is thrilled.​
Muse A is a traveling hunter, who is hired to kill a monster that lives in a nearby forest. What he didn't expect was the monster to be human - at least partly. Muse B is the guardian of the forest who is angered by the humans' disrespect for nature and has begun to attack every human that enters his forest.​
A soulmate kind of plot is always cute.​
Muse A is a demon who once made a pact with a human; to be their servant in exchange for their soul. He would be freed and get his payment as soon as the human burned the contract they made, but the person died and never kept his word. The demon is still bound to the house, which has been abandoned for a while until Muse B moves in. Muse B is a relative of the human that made the pact with Muse A. In order to free Muse A from the house (and himself from having a demon forced to live with him) they make a new pact and search for the contract which mysteriously has gone missing.​

These are just some ideas, we don't have to use them. It would be cool if we created a plot together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back