• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐™ธ๐šƒ'๐š‚ ๐™น๐š„๐š‚๐šƒ ๐™ฐ ๐™ฑ๐š„๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ท ๐™พ๐™ต ๐™ท๐™พ๐™ฒ๐š„๐š‚ ๐™ฟ๐™พ๐™ฒ๐š„๐š‚ ! | [ closed ]

deer

า“ษชษดแด… สแดแดœส€ แดกษชษดษขs & sแดแด€ส€
qkpMcnH.png
[class=tabs] color: grey; line-height: 1; margin-top: -30px; position: relative; z-line: 1; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: auto; text-align: center; min-width: 100%; [/class] [class=tab] box-sizing: border-box; cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; padding: 10px 0; width: 20%; color: #FCFCFC; font-family: 'Lato'; text-transform: uppercase; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] cursor: url(https://i.imgur.com/X2LfhKo.png), auto !important; transition: 0.15s;[/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} synopsis) (show tabsContentVee) if (eq ${currentTab} plot) (show tabsContentFinally) if (eq ${currentTab} info) (show tabsContentDoes) if (eq ${currentTab} roles) (show tabsContentTabs) [/script] [div class=tabs][div class=tab style=" margin: auto;"]synopsis
[div class=tab style="margin-left: 30px; margin-right: auto; margin-top: auto; margin-right: auto;"]plot
[div class=tab style="margin-left: 30px; margin-right: auto; margin-top: auto; margin-right: auto;"]info
[div class=tab style="margin-left: 30px; margin-right: auto; margin-top: auto; margin-right: auto;"]roles[/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentVee"]

One thing more and all is done!
To turn back time, the moon and sun.
Undo the fates by endings told
Tip the scales of the brave and bold​
Double bubble, boil and brew
Let heroes be silenced!​

The fault lies with you!​
[/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentFinally" style="display: none;"]
Lore

โOh look. Another glorious morning. โž
โ Come little children. . . โž
Over 300 years ago, legend has it that in Salem, Massachusetts, three witches: The Sanderson Sisters lived in the neck of the woods, away from civilisation. The sisters' cottage was a place to never venture into as an agreement was placed between the Salem villagers and the witches. The agreement stated that The Sanderson Sisters will leave the Salem villagers alone as long as the witches can do whatever they pleased in their forest. However, that agreement only lasted for a short period of time. . .

Rumors of The Sanderson Sisters' terror against another village ran rampant. What the villagers in Salem feared soon came to light. People began disappearing slowly, but, without proof, the Salem villagers could do nothing but wait for The Sanderson Sisters to mess up their agreement and take them down.

But, at what cost?​

It wasn't until children slowly started disappearing and in particular: one of the Elder's from Salem's daughter, did things escalate quickly. Lured into the forest by a hypnotising and alluring song, the young child followed the witch into the cottage. With the help of the Eldest Sanderson Sisters' spell-book, The Sanderson Sisters made a potion and had only one goal in mind: to kill children - taking their life force - and by doing so, they will be able to gain immortality as well as maintain their beauty and youth.

But, it was too late for the young child. Before the Eldest daughter of one of the Salem Elder could save her little sister, The Sanderson Sisters achieved their goal successfully: reverting their age by killing the child. It is only when they kill as many children as they could would they be able to gain immortality. The eldest daughter fought against the witches only to be cursed by The Eldest Sanderson Sister to live forever with her guilt of not being able to protect her little sister.

The Salem villagers managed to invade The Sanderson Sisters' cottage, catching them. But, before they were hung, The Sanderson Sisters casted one last spell:

"Thrice I with mercury purify and spit upon the tables. Ah! Fools! All of you! My ungodly book speaks to you. During All Hallows month when the moon is round, a virgin will summon us from under the ground! Ohh! Ohhh! We shall be back!"

Despite the Elder asking the witches what happened to his eldest daughter, the witches refused to give a direct answer, only stating, "Cat's got my tongue!" With the witches hanged and killed, refusing to believe their words, the Salem villagers proceeded to leave but not without a black cat attempting to catch the attention of the Elder before the cat was kicked away.
โ . . .Into a land of enchantment โž

Plot

โ Itโ€™s a full moon tonight. Thatโ€™s when all the weirdos are out โž
It is 2003, 310 years since the reign of The Sanderson Sisters. October has approached and with it, all of the festivities of Halloween arrives. Salem, Massachusetts is booming with holiday cheer and spooks. A new kid and his little sister arrives in town with their family, but, the new kid refuses to get into the Halloween spirit and Salem's spooky legends. As Halloween approaches, scary stories are being told in classrooms, especially one legend in particular: The Sanderson Sisters. The tale is known throughout Salem and the Sanderson Sisters' cottage was once turned into a museum only to be abandoned due to the unluckiness that occurs in the cottage.

With skepticism and a dare made by classmates, the new kid and the others make their way to the old Sanderson cottage to see what will happen. Call it stupidity or teenage shenanigans, the group heads into the cottage, messing around with the items inside. But, what happens when the legends are true?

The Black Flame candle is lit by the new kid and within matter of minutes, the witches arise from the dead! Will Salem be thrust into another horror-filled reign by the Sanderson Sisters or will the group be able to save Salem and children before it's too late?

Author's Note

โCouldn't you forget about being a cool teenager for one night? โž
Hello everyone! Welcome to ๐™ธ๐šƒ'๐š‚ ๐™น๐š„๐š‚๐šƒ ๐™ฐ ๐™ฑ๐š„๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ท ๐™พ๐™ต ๐™ท๐™พ๐™ฒ๐š„๐š‚ ๐™ฟ๐™พ๐™ฒ๐š„๐š‚ ! Since spooky month is arriving, I figured that having a Halloween-themed roleplay inspired one of my all-time favorite movie would be a great way to get into the spirit of Halloween!
Although Hocus Pocus is set for only one night, I think having the roleplay start out in the middle of October would be a great start so that our characters can grow, interact, and have a good ol' horror-filed time! Because there are changes that I made personally to turn this into a roleplay, we won't be following along closely to the plot event of the movie!
This roleplay will have mature themes because I do expect this to be a bit darker than the original.
Note: The Sanderson Sisters will not understand any of the 21st century technological advancements and pop culture. I think it'll be fun to see them interact with the world they aren't used to living in!
[/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentDoes" style="display: none;"]
General Housekeeping Rules

โ Book! Come to Mommy! โž
Please follow all RPN Site Rules and Guidelines and respect every player.
Please note that in-character drama should stay there and out of the out-of-character chat area. If there's an issue, please take it to private message and feel free to include me in the message so that we can resolve it together. Don't hesitate to reach out if there's any questions or concerns!
Romance is not a must or a requirement! But, if it so happens that relationships starts blooming then thatโ€™s wonderful!
Please drop a comment in this thread if you're interested and what role you're gong for!

Roleplay Information

โ Amok! Amok! Amok! โž
The role-play is inspired by Hocus Pocus but with an added twist. For the sake of the roleplay, canon characters, with an exception of the Sanderson sisters' lore and surname, do not exist. We are playing original characters! You do not need to know | have watched the movie to join the roleplay! [ Note: The year is 2003, 310 years later since the witches were hanged | Salem witch trials ]
Unfortunately, this is not first-come, first-serve. There will be an application process and a due date! Once the due date approaches, sign-ups will be closed and based on the applicants, I will choose the characters that I believe will best fit the roleplay! [ Eep, this is the hardest part ! But, I want everyone to get an equal fair chance of applying for a role ! ]
You may apply for two roles, however, the roles must be different. For example, if you already applied for "The Believer", you can not apply for it again. Only one character will be chosen for each player!
Please use realistic face-claims but if youโ€™re not comfortable with using realistic faceclaims, feel free to describe your character! Thereโ€™s going to be an appearance area on the sheet! For the Sanderson sisters, only their surname will be kept the same, you are free to change their first name. [ Note: The witches will look around mid-20s to late 20s while the others are 18-21 years old. The 'chosen one' will be the youngest approx. 16 years old.]
Although there are roles, the roles are used as vague character guidelines to help the plot and story! But, you are free to make up their names, personality, in-depth history, etc.! Go crazy and have fun!
As stated above, please reach out to me and the members of this roleplay. This roleplay will rely on a lot of character-driven actions and ideas so communication is a must. I expect there to be a lot of plotting going on in the out-of-character! I have quite a few plots and events that'll move and engage the story, however, this roleplay will not just rely on me as a GM but also you as players! [ Note: There will be a discord for out-of-character chats, however, it will be sent once acceptances are out ]

Posting Information

โ I smell children~ โž
I would like to aim for at least [ 1 ] post a week. Please communicate with me if you can not post or will be away for a certain period of time. I definitely understand that life happens and that things are out of our control sometimes. But, please, if you know you'll be away, please let me know.
As long as your post is readable and understandable, everything will be fine and dandy. The only minimum requirement is that your post should be at least be [ 2 ] paragraphs so that others can have something to work with when writing their post!
There will be no posting order in this roleplay, however, please wait at least [ 2 ] post after you have posted to post again so that way there wouldn't be any back and forth. Other than that, please feel free to post as much as you like and as needed.
The roleplay will be divided into "chapters" or even "episodes". There will be a "task" or a "goal" in each "episode" to help guide the players in a direction. But, how you achieve the goal is up to you and your characters. There will be a " time duration" of how long the "episodes" will take. For example, the beginning "episode" will start out with your characters' starting post. The time limit of how long we will stay on this specific scene will be "one week" and so forth. Depending on the players, the time duration on how long we will stay on scene will change. [ Every 'chapter' or 'episode' is considered a scene change or time skip, etc. ]
[/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentTabs" style="display: none;"]
The Cast
Sister One | Taken​
The oldest of Sanderson Sisters, Sister One is known for her brains; her cunning; and her twisted, wicked ways: traits her other two sisters do not have. She will stop at nothing to get what she wants. However, her jealousy will get in her way and may undo her. Sister one has an affinity for spellcasting, necromancy, and electrokinesis.
Sister Three | Taken​
The youngest of the Sanderson Sisters, Sister Three is known for her alluring presence and charming, honeyed words. Despite wanting to seduce [The Old Flame], Sister Three always manages to talk Sister One around and get her way. Her most potent weapon is her voice: compelling, seducing, etc.
The Unlucky One | Taken​
A non-believer in the supernatural, The Unlucky One is the new kid in town, recently moved in from the city. He's taken an interest of some kind in [The Believer] and plays with fire, sometimes literally, unintentionally setting up the witchesโ€™ return.
The Believer | Taken​
Knowledgeable in the supernatural, The Believer is a local who has always believed in the impossible. With her mother owning the Sanderson Sisters' Museum, it's wondered if her family is connected to the Sanderson Sisters. She has a history with [The Outlier], but keeps her distance.
The Old Flame | Taken​
Descendent of Billy Butcherson, Sister Oneโ€™s old lover, The Old Flame catches the eye of [Sister One], who hopes for another chance and to bring him to the dark side. He becomes an unwilling participant in the affairs of the witches. What will he choose?
The Responsible One | Taken​
The glue of the group, The Responsible One is responsible and maternal, often going out of their way for others. They, like [Sister Two] are intensely loyal, and so their biggest concern is [The Old Flame], refusing to let [The Sanderson Sisters] seduce him.
Sister Two | Taken​
The middle child of the Sanderson Sisters, Sister Two is loyal and known for her bravery, following the lead of Sister One. She and Sister Three tend to have playful arguments and fights, much to Sister One's consternation. Sister Two is known for her heightened senses, unerring detection of children, and supernatural strength.
The Shifter | Taken​
Cursed to be a cat and live forever with her guilt, The Shifter can only take human form in October while the rest of the year, she lives as a talking cat. She protects the old Sanderson Cottage, waiting for the day she'll get her revenge on the Sanderson Sisters and free herself from her immortal curse.
The Chosen One | Taken​
Sister of [The Unlucky One] and the youngest of the group, she sticks up against [The Sanderson Sisters]. Despite not being a child, she becomes a target to the witches due to the same vibrant youth which makes her so well-liked.
The Outlier | Taken​
With deep-rooted sadness, the outlier follows [The Instigator] but finds himself obsessed and fascinated with the [ Shifter ], wanting to live another life than his own. A life for a life. Why? Their reasons are secret and they are the most private of the group. He has history with [The Believer].
The Instigator | Taken​
Despite being the son of a policeman, The Instigator is known for their anarchic behaviour. He influences [The Chosen One] into a wild adventure. Will he be able to save his friends and prove himself a worthy inheritor of his father's legacy after all?
The Stubborn One | Taken​
The Stubborn One - The comedy relief of the group, The Stubborn One teases and banters with everyone, especially [The Responsible One]. He struggles with keeping focus and has trouble following other people's lead.

The Free Role | Open​
Is there any roles you see here that doesn't match the idea you have in mind? Send a private message to me and let me know your thoughts! The few restriction I have is that they must be a local and that they would somehow tie in with one of the character roles listed - whether it is someone in the group or with the Sanderson sisters! I'd like this 'free role' to be human. Can't wait to see what you lovelies come up with!
[/div][/div][/div][/div]
codedbycrucially | hidden scroll in tabs

source.gif

One thing more and all is done! To turn back time, the moon and sun.
Undo the fates by endings told. Tip the scales of the brave and bold.
Double bubble, boil and brew Let heroes be silenced!
The fault lies with you!

Lore
โ Come little children. . . โž
Over 300 years ago, legend has it that in Salem, Massachusetts, three witches: The Sanderson Sisters lived in the neck of the woods, away from civilisation. The sisters' cottage was a place to never venture into as an agreement was placed between the Salem villagers and the witches. The agreement stated that The Sanderson Sisters will leave the Salem villagers alone as long as the witches can do whatever they pleased in their forest. However, that agreement only lasted for a short period of time. . .

Rumors of The Sanderson Sisters' terror against another village ran rampant. What the villagers in Salem feared soon came to light. People began disappearing slowly, but, without proof, the Salem villagers could do nothing but wait for The Sanderson Sisters to mess up their agreement and take them down.

But, at what cost?​

It wasn't until children slowly started disappearing and in particular: one of the Elder's from Salem's daughter, did things escalate quickly. Lured into the forest by a hypnotising and alluring song, the young child followed the witch into the cottage. With the help of the Eldest Sanderson Sisters' spell-book, The Sanderson Sisters made a potion and had only one goal in mind: to kill children - taking their life force - and by doing so, they will be able to gain immortality as well as maintain their beauty and youth.

But, it was too late for the young child. Before the Eldest daughter of one of the Salem Elder could save her little sister, The Sanderson Sisters achieved their goal successfully: reverting their age by killing the child. It is only when they kill as many children as they could would they be able to gain immortality. The eldest daughter fought against the witches only to be cursed by The Eldest Sanderson Sister to live forever with her guilt of not being able to protect her little sister.

The Salem villagers managed to invade The Sanderson Sisters' cottage, catching them. But, before they were hung, The Sanderson Sisters casted one last spell:

"Thrice I with mercury purify and spit upon the tables. Ah! Fools! All of you! My ungodly book speaks to you. During All Hallows month when the moon is round, a virgin will summon us from under the ground! Ohh! Ohhh! We shall be back!"

Despite the Elder asking the witches what happened to his eldest daughter, the witches refused to give a direct answer, only stating, "Cat's got my tongue!" With the witches hanged and killed, refusing to believe their words, the Salem villagers proceeded to leave but not without a black cat attempting to catch the attention of the Elder before the cat was kicked away.

โ . . .Into a land of enchantment โž
Plot
It is 2003, 310 years since the reign of The Sanderson Sisters. October has approached and with it, all of the festivities of Halloween arrives. Salem, Massachusetts is booming with holiday cheer and spooks. A new kid and his little sister arrives in town with their family, but, the new kid refuses to get into the Halloween spirit and Salem's spooky legends. As Halloween approaches, scary stories are being told in classrooms, especially one legend in particular: The Sanderson Sisters. The tale is known throughout Salem and the Sanderson Sisters' cottage was once turned into a museum only to be abandoned due to the unluckiness that occurs in the cottage.

With skepticism and a dare made by classmates, the new kid and the others make their way to the old Sanderson cottage to see what will happen. Call it stupidity or teenage shenanigans, the group heads into the cottage, messing around with the items inside. But, what happens when the legends are true?

The Black Flame candle is lit by the new kid and within matter of minutes, the witches arise from the dead! Will Salem be thrust into another horror-filled reign by the Sanderson Sisters or will the group be able to save Salem and children before it's too late?

Author's Note
โCouldn't you forget about being a cool teenager for one night? โž​
Hello everyone! Welcome to ๐™ธ๐šƒ'๐š‚ ๐™น๐š„๐š‚๐šƒ ๐™ฐ ๐™ฑ๐š„๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ท ๐™พ๐™ต ๐™ท๐™พ๐™ฒ๐š„๐š‚ ๐™ฟ๐™พ๐™ฒ๐š„๐š‚ ! Since spooky month is arriving, I figured that having a Halloween-themed roleplay inspired one of my all-time favorite movie would be a great way to get into the spirit of Halloween!
Although Hocus Pocus is set for only one night, I think having the roleplay start out in the middle of October would be a great start so that our characters can grow, interact, and have a good ol' horror-filed time! Because there are changes that I made personally to turn this into a roleplay, we won't be following along closely to the plot event of the movie!
This roleplay will have mature themes because I do expect this to be a bit darker than the original.
Note: The Sanderson Sisters will not understand any of the 21st century technological advancements and pop culture. I think it'll be fun to see them interact with the world they aren't used to living in!

General | Housekeeping Rules
โ Book! Come to Mommy! โž​
Please follow all RPN Site Rules and Guidelines and respect every player.
Please note that in-character drama should stay there and out of the out-of-character chat area. If there's an issue, please take it to private message and feel free to include me in the message so that we can resolve it together. Don't hesitate to reach out if there's any questions or concerns!
Romance is not a must or a requirement! But, if it so happens that relationships starts blooming then thatโ€™s wonderful!
Please drop a comment in this thread if you're interested and what role you're gong for!

Roleplay Information
โ Amok! Amok! Amok! โž​
The role-play is inspired by Hocus Pocus but with an added twist. For the sake of the roleplay, canon characters, with an exception of the Sanderson sisters' lore and surname, do not exist. We are playing original characters! You do not need to know | have watched the movie to join the roleplay! [ Note: The year is 2003, 310 years later since the witches were hanged | Salem witch trials ]
Unfortunately, this is not first-come, first-serve. There will be an application process and a due date! Once the due date approaches, sign-ups will be closed and based on the applicants, I will choose the characters that I believe will best fit the roleplay! [ Eep, this is the hardest part ! But, I want everyone to get an equal fair chance of applying for a role ! ]
You may apply for two roles, however, the roles must be different. For example, if you already applied for "The Believer", you can not apply for it again. Only one character will be chosen for each player!
Please use realistic face-claims but if youโ€™re not comfortable with using realistic faceclaims, feel free to describe your character! Thereโ€™s going to be an appearance area on the sheet! For the Sanderson sisters, only their surname will be kept the same, you are free to change their first name. [ Note: The witches will look around mid-20s to late 20s while the others are 18-21 years old. The 'chosen one' will be the youngest approx. 16 years old.]
Although there are roles, the roles are used as vague character guidelines to help the plot and story! But, you are free to make up their names, personality, in-depth history, etc.! Go crazy and have fun!
As stated above, please reach out to me and the members of this roleplay. This roleplay will rely on a lot of character-driven actions and ideas so communication is a must. I expect there to be a lot of plotting going on in the out-of-character! I have quite a few plots and events that'll move and engage the story, however, this roleplay will not just rely on me as a GM but also you as players! [ Note: There will be a discord for out-of-character chats, however, it will be sent once acceptances are out ]

Posting Information
โ I smell children~ โž​
I would like to aim for at least [ 1 ] post a week. Please communicate with me if you can not post or will be away for a certain period of time. I definitely understand that life happens and that things are out of our control sometimes. But, please, if you know you'll be away, please let me know.
As long as your post is readable and understandable, everything will be fine and dandy. The only minimum requirement is that your post should be at least be [ 2 ] paragraphs so that others can have something to work with when writing their post!
There will be no posting order in this roleplay, however, please wait at least [ 2 ] post after you have posted to post again so that way there wouldn't be any back and forth. Other than that, please feel free to post as much as you like and as needed.
The roleplay will be divided into "chapters" or even "episodes". There will be a "task" or a "goal" in each "episode" to help guide the players in a direction. But, how you achieve the goal is up to you and your characters. There will be a " time duration" of how long the "episodes" will take. For example, the beginning "episode" will start out with your characters' starting post. The time limit of how long we will stay on this specific scene will be "one week" and so forth. Depending on the players, the time duration on how long we will stay on scene will change. [ Every 'chapter' or 'episode' is considered a scene change or time skip, etc. ]

The Cast
Sister One | Taken​
The oldest of Sanderson Sisters, Sister One is known for her brains; her cunning; and her twisted, wicked ways: traits her other two sisters do not have. She will stop at nothing to get what she wants. However, her jealousy will get in her way and may undo her. Sister one has an affinity for spellcasting, necromancy, and electrokinesis.

Sister Three | Taken​
The youngest of the Sanderson Sisters, Sister Three is known for her alluring presence and charming, honeyed words. Despite wanting to seduce [The Old Flame], Sister Three always manages to talk Sister One around and get her way. Her most potent weapon is her voice: compelling, seducing, etc.

The Unlucky One | Taken​
A non-believer in the supernatural, The Unlucky One is the new kid in town, recently moved in from the city. He's taken an interest of some kind in [The Believer] and plays with fire, sometimes literally, unintentionally setting up the witchesโ€™ return.

The Believer | Taken​
Knowledgeable in the supernatural, The Believer is a local who has always believed in the impossible. With her mother owning the Sanderson Sisters' Museum, it's wondered if her family is connected to the Sanderson Sisters. She has a history with [The Outlier], but keeps her distance.

The Old Flame | Taken​
Descendent of Billy Butcherson, Sister Oneโ€™s old lover, The Old Flame catches the eye of [Sister One], who hopes for another chance and to bring him to the dark side. He becomes an unwilling participant in the affairs of the witches. What will he choose?

The Responsible One | Taken​
The glue of the group, The Responsible One is responsible and maternal, often going out of their way for others. They, like [Sister Two] are intensely loyal, and so their biggest concern is [The Old Flame], refusing to let [The Sanderson Sisters] seduce him.
Sister Two | Taken​
The middle child of the Sanderson Sisters, Sister Two is loyal and known for her bravery, following the lead of Sister One. She and Sister Three tend to have playful arguments and fights, much to Sister One's consternation. Sister Two is known for her heightened senses, unerring detection of children, and supernatural strength.

The Shifter | Taken​
Cursed to be a cat and live forever with her guilt, The Shifter can only take human form in October while the rest of the year, she lives as a talking cat. She protects the old Sanderson Cottage, waiting for the day she'll get her revenge on the Sanderson Sisters and free herself from her immortal curse.

The Chosen One | Taken​
Sister of [The Unlucky One] and the youngest of the group, she sticks up against [The Sanderson Sisters]. Despite not being a child, she becomes a target to the witches due to the same vibrant youth which makes her so well-liked.

The Outlier | Taken​
With deep-rooted sadness, the outlier follows [The Instigator] but finds himself obsessed and fascinated with the [ Shifter ], wanting to live another life than his own. A life for a life. Why? Their reasons are secret and they are the most private of the group. He has history with [The Believer].

The Instigator | Taken​
Despite being the son of a policeman, The Instigator is known for their anarchic behaviour. He influences [The Chosen One] into a wild adventure. Will he be able to save his friends and prove himself a worthy inheritor of his father's legacy after all?

The Stubborn One | Taken​
The Stubborn One - The comedy relief of the group, The Stubborn One teases and banters with everyone, especially [The Responsible One]. He struggles with keeping focus and has trouble following other people's lead.

The Free Role | Open​
Is there any roles you see here that doesn't match the idea you have in mind? Send a private message to me and let me know your thoughts! The few restriction I have is that they must be a local and that they would somehow tie in with one of the character roles listed - whether it is someone in the group or with the Sanderson sisters! I'd like this 'free role' to be human. Can't wait to see what you lovelies come up with!

Last edited:
ooof funnnn

interested in going for the responsible one!

i haven't been here for a while but i'm super interested in either sister one or the unlucky one !!

CB2jaiX.png
oh my gosh! i'm so so so excited! i'm so glad that you lovelies are interested in ๐™ธ๐šƒ'๐š‚ ๐™น๐š„๐š‚๐šƒ ๐™ฐ ๐™ฑ๐š„๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ท ๐™พ๐™ต ๐™ท๐™พ๐™ฒ๐š„๐š‚ ๐™ฟ๐™พ๐™ฒ๐š„๐š‚ ! aaah! i can't wait to see all the characters that you'll come up with! i'll definitely make an ooc thread so that we can chit-chat soon! as for the character application, i'll work on that as soon as possible and tag you lovelies soon! thank you so much for your interest loves!

tags: Cosmo Cosmo [ โ™ก ] , apolla apolla [ ah! wonderful! ], Xed Xed [ woo-hoo! ], calypso calypso [ eep, hello darlin'! ] , Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy [ oooh! ] , taliaangeni taliaangeni [ oooh! ] , christy christy [ ohmygosh, big oofs! ] , arabella. arabella. [ welcome back! ] , stilinski. stilinski. [ eep, yay! ]

that being said, this interest check is definitely still open !​

Last edited:
oh you know i'm so in ssff c :
idk who im going for yet but know i'm interested !

CB2jaiX.png
hello loves! we are up and running and the threads are up and posted ! here is the out-of-character thread and here is the character sign-up thread!

That being said, bump !
๐™ธ๐šƒ'๐š‚ ๐™น๐š„๐š‚๐šƒ ๐™ฐ ๐™ฑ๐š„๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ท ๐™พ๐™ต ๐™ท๐™พ๐™ฒ๐š„๐š‚ ๐™ฟ๐™พ๐™ฒ๐š„๐š‚ ! is still open and ready for applications !​

ooooof!
going for the unlucky one!

CB2jaiX.png
yaaay! glad to have you lovelies on board and i can't wait to see your characters!

you definitely don't have to see the movie to participate in this roleplay! we're definitely going to deviate from the movie plot itself - an au of sorts ! i definitely have different ideas on how things will go for the witches and if anyone is interested in applying for them, we definitely will discuss that too !

here is the out-of-character thread and here is the character sign-up thread!

๐™ธ๐šƒ'๐š‚ ๐™น๐š„๐š‚๐šƒ ๐™ฐ ๐™ฑ๐š„๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ท ๐™พ๐™ต ๐™ท๐™พ๐™ฒ๐š„๐š‚ ๐™ฟ๐™พ๐™ฒ๐š„๐š‚ ! is still open and applications are up !​

Hello this is very interesting. I love Hocus pocus and would love to apply for the Shifter. When is the due date for applications because I cannot make one this weekend, I'll try but I am not sure.

Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum ; hello there! me tooo! hocus pocus is definitely a favorite of mine! thank you so much for your interest! unfortunately, the shifter role is taken by me already. but! thereโ€™s still other roles that youโ€™re more than welcome to apply for! and no worries! applications arenโ€™t due until October 7th!

CB2jaiX.png
Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum , aaah! a wonderful role too! sounds good to me, lovely! feel free to head over to the out-of-character thread and chit-chat if you'd like ! and then here is the character sign-up thread! there's no rush getting in your application since i know you said you may not be able to this weekend! no worries!

๐™ธ๐šƒ'๐š‚ ๐™น๐š„๐š‚๐šƒ ๐™ฐ ๐™ฑ๐š„๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ท ๐™พ๐™ต ๐™ท๐™พ๐™ฒ๐š„๐š‚ ๐™ฟ๐™พ๐™ฒ๐š„๐š‚ ! is open and accepting applications!​

CB2jaiX.png
Double double, boil and brew! I put a spell on you!

Hello, hobgoblins and ghouls! Itโ€™s spooky season! And you know what that means?
The weirdos are coming out!

Just a lilโ€™ bump since ๐™ธ๐šƒ'๐š‚ ๐™น๐š„๐š‚๐šƒ ๐™ฐ ๐™ฑ๐š„๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ท ๐™พ๐™ต ๐™ท๐™พ๐™ฒ๐š„๐š‚ ๐™ฟ๐™พ๐™ฒ๐š„๐š‚ ! is still open and accepting applications! The character sheets are due Monday, October 7th so thereโ€™s still time!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back