• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy It's a Pirate's Life for Me (One on one) (Closed)

Simon proceeded to climb the rope that Jack let down until he climbs unto the deck and drops on his knees taking his dagger out breathing heavily as he tries to cut the rope that bonded his hands. He was exhausted As he saw the kids climb above deck "You kids are the best Simon said as Estella elbows Deimos "He was actually trying to aim for your head." Estella said as Deimos shrugged "Dead man tells no tales" he said shrugging before his sister hits him over the head and argues with him. Simon looked up to Diane handing his Dagger to her. "Could you help me?" He asked.

Sht took the dagger and without a word dropped down to her knees and started cutting the rop for him. It didn't take long until he was free and she handed the dagger back. She couldn't do anything against him with Peter and his crew on board. She saw he was tired from swimming and climbing the rope while his hands were tied up. She said and looked at the twins. "Even if you don't want to listen to me, do it for your friend here, bring him to my quarters. To rest."

"Come on I'll be fine... I just need a moment"Simon said just trying to pick himself up and be strong. Although he was very much failing to do so/ Deimos and Estella quickly held his arms as they brought him into the Captain's Quarters "Oi, I said I was fine!" he growled as Deimos and Estella didn't listen. Peter walked over to Diane and chuckled "I really thought you didn't care for him but as soon as you saw him escape you and Jack were the first to help not counting the twins" Peter said smiling "So thank you Captain for caring for my friend" he said before turning around "If you leave Jack in charge we'll keep moving on course if you want to tend to Sai." He said looking to Jack

Diane looked away. "That's fine i'm sure the twins can handle him. Hey, actually come to think of it. I don't suppose that bag i swung back aboard with is still here?" She asked hesitantly.

"Capitaine, voici le sac!" Jack said holding the bag Diane had thrown on board. He carries the bag towards her then looks at Peter "Please tell the Captain what you told me Peter" he said as Peter turns Diane and she sees an island not to far. "Land ho!" Everyone cheers

Diane took the bag from Jack while looking at the small island. "This is great! Keep on course don't stray from any reason we should reach it within the hour." She said with a smile before walking to her quarters without a word. When she entered she saw Simon sitting and sulking at being stuck in there. when she entered the twins left and She sat down with him. She opened her bag and pulled out the picture of him with Captain Smith. "I found this in his office. on his desk." She said quietly.

"Yup... pretty sure you already know that I am the bastard of The navy captain, this was before my mother died, they were going to marry once we were out of England's Reach. I had to be 9 maybe 10 when we were sailing the high seas and my mother was ill and her poor soul may she rest in peace..." He said still remembering leaving with her body to bury it on an island and be found by Kirkland after that. "Even though we have been on this adventure together once we reach the Grandline, I'll have to go somewhere quick before I meet you where Kirkland's treasure is.

Diane nodded "I won't ask." She said as she stood up. She left the bag and Simon with the picture "We'll be there pretty soon." She said as she walked out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(time skip to them docked)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once they threw the anchor down Jack ferried people to the island and came back for those who were left. once everyone was on the island she looked to peter who held the map "Alright, we should start walking now if we want to find this place by nightfall. The crew sighed together but listened anyways together everyone followed peter and Jack who headed the group with his machete. Diane looked to Simon and they nodded to each other before he went of on his own. "Wait!" Diane called after him. "How are you gonna find us when you come back?" She asked

Simon turns and to them and tried to act like his old self "Relax Captain, I have my ways." and with that he turns around once more to continue towards a tall hill towards the center of the island. He stopped in front of a rickety old cross with a Captain hat that matched his outfit on it. "....Hey mom, it's been sometime..." Simon said sitting down in front of the grave telling stories to someone that had been gone for a long time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peter sighed knowing of the reason why he was separating from them. He walked over to Diane and patted her shoulder "Captain Kirkland, you can trust him. Now we have to keep moving." Peter said. Before leading the group again and Jack looked to Diane. "Captain, are you alright?" he asked the Captain.

The group of merry pirates seeking treasure began to grow tired from the adventure-filled thrills they had before landing. Peter and Jack led the escapade. For Peter The lingering thought of Sie's dagger on his mind. and for Jack the worry for his Captain. They continued for some time until they came to an entrance to a cave. "We'll make camp here. We have just enough light out here to set up so that Sie can meet us here." Peter said before walking over to Diane "Sie is over yonder on that hill." He said pointing to dim light in the distance. "From that hill, you can see the entire island so if we light our camp he'll find us." Peter said as everyone gathers wood to light the area.

Diane sighed and sat down against the cave wall. "How do you know where he is? What's he doing?" She asked as she covered her face with her hat. "What's more important than treasure right?" She asked. Jack made his way next to her and also sat down, "She has a point, what if he doesn't come back, maybe we should prepare to look for him." He suggested.

Although Peter knows Sie wouldn't mind Diane knowing he thought it would be best to let him tell her himself, so to try and defuse the situation Peter smiles and says "By the way you're acting Captain, I'd say that you were hoping that he didn't only think the important part of this adventure was just the treasure. were ye?" he asked smirking as he watched the dim light on the hill start to move from the cave entrance "He'll be by your side soon enough. He's shared all of his recent stories with someone important to him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Simon continued talking to the grave as some tears fell. "I never really had the chance to know you. But I miss you mom maybe your spirit continue to soar in the wind," he said smiling as he broke the picture frame given to him by Diane and unfolds it showing it that the folds were of his mother and father standing beside him. He sees the camp's lights and smiles as he starts his little walk back. Only a little while later seeing the dark clouds around the island. Deimos and Estella noticed him and run over to Diane, Peter, and Jack to let them know Simon was back.

Jack scowled at peter but diane didn't move "You insult me peter." She said with a sigh. she left the hat on her face and slid down a little, resting her hands on her stomach "Jack, keep watch so i can sleep." She commanded "Yes capitaine." He said with a nod, this meant he'd try his best to stay awake as long as she was asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
later she was awakened by deimos and estella with the knowledge that Simon was on his way back. "Oh joy now we can get to that treasure" She said with a stretch. "Should we go right away or let him get some rest..." She seemed to ponder this to herself untill Peter spoke up "We'll stay only a bit longer to give simon time to rest." He told everyone. Diane didn't have a problem with this although it seemed like peter was hiding something from her.

Simon slid his back down a small incline as he wiped the tears from his eyes and Peter sat beside him "Did you get the chance to speak with her?" Peter asked and Simon nodded before yawning the day has been taking a toll on him. The bag under his eyes said it all. Peter decided to ask "So what happens after today?" Peter asked as Simon shrugged "I don't know You'll go back to paradise with everyone else, Kirkland reclaims her father's treasure and I get enough to buy a skiff but.... nothing forget that I said anything." Simon said as Peter rolled his eyes "Kirkland was worried about you going on your own. Perhaps you can tell her of your history on this island." Peter said standing his friend up and giving a light push to the cave entrance where Diane was.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Good evening Captain, I am sorry to be a burden I do not need rest and we can move on ahead." He told her with his usual light smile but his dark bags and puffy irritated eyes said otherwise. "I heard you were a little worried about me. I'm flattered" he teased.

Diane looked up at him "Hmm? I never said anything like that." She said with a questioning look at peter who was far of from them. "But in any case, no clearly you need to relax, I sent Jack to go scout the shore for a bit and ensure that barbossa hasn't shown up yet. We have time." She stood up and stretched. "Relax, I'm going to go find a spring or river or something to clean up in, and relax myself." She flipped her hat back on her head. "Don't come looking for me ya hear?" She turned away and laughed to herself, once they get the treasure maybe finally, she'll get her father back......

"You have an hour, there is a waterfall the way I came" Simon yelled chuckling as he rested his head and closed his eyes staying out of the light of the full moon.
~~~~~
Peter walked over to the kiddos. "Hey you two, keep an eye on Diane just in case." He said as estella kept telling Deimos not to stare. While there was no ship figures started walking up the beach. Jack saw them and made his way to the camp to warn everyone Simon heard the commotion as everyone rushes to get ready and goes to find Diane as fast as possible.

Diane had stripped but left her jacket close to the edge where she was so if she had to leave she could throw her jacket on and get dressed later. It was a long jacket so she decided this was acceptable. She was aware that the twins had followed her, one of them being, obviously Deimos. "She tried to ignore them and go about her swimming and relaxing being careful to stay turned away from the two. Suddenly she heard someone burst from the foliage and she turned her head quickly incase it was barbosa or one of his crew

"Captain, get your close on we need to move now" Simon yelled firing into the forest hidding monsters as thuds were heard with each shot as he tries to not look at Kirkland.

Diane grabbed her jacket and put it on as quick as she could and grabbed her clothes off the rocks nearby. She looked around and picked out a path that had none of barbossa's crew near it. by path she meant portion of the jungle. "You're literally shooting into a jungle and you have to try not to look at me!? Unbelievable." She said as she grabbed his arm and pulled so he'd follow her

He starts to follow her continuing to fire as Deimos and Estella ran beside Diane as Deimos looked forward "How can he see them?" Estella asked Diane as he continue to shoot and hear a thud after each shot. "I'll explain later but for now we have to keep moving before they get back up" he said as they continued to move. Simon came across another cave entrance "Deimos, Estella, we'll attract their attention go warn Peter and Jack about them." Without a second word the two nod and high tail it bacl to camp "into the cave!" Simon yelled to Diane grabbing her arm and pulling her just before what looked like a rotting skeleton grabbed her once they were inside Simon shoots upwards and the support gives blocking the entrance how ever there is a small glow in the dark of in the distance.

Diane Tok a minute to catch her breath "I know we're safe now, kind off, but i'd like to make one complaint, Now i gotta get dressed in the dark." She said. the glow in the distance wasn't nearly enough to properly see anything around so she stuck her arms out and heard an "Ouch." Apparently she had smacked Simon. She laughed "My apologies." She said sarcastically. "I wonder what the chances are that i could do that again.." She mumbled to herself as she kept on searching for the cave wall to lean against

"Geez you're hopeless," he said coming across some leaves and wood using some gunpowder for his hand cannon he managed to start a flame slowly making it bigger. The light consumed the darkness showing how the walls of the cave extended into a hall that looked to be in ruins. "Did we come across another entrance to the treasure?" he asked making a torch and walking in deeper.

"Fine give me a minute." She said as she quickly got dressed. When she was finally dressed she followed him "So, you pretty much locked us in here, is there a plan?" She asked as she looked around. Temple like walls, gold and silver and precious gems. "Simon." She said seriously "I think this is it..." She said as they emerged into a large glittering room built in a circle.

Simon smiles "So we are going to end up exiting somewhere near our camp," he said as he leaves his torch behind "Here's the dagger daughter of a goddess," Simon said dramatically handing over his dagger. "let's continue," he said smiling.

with a heavy breath Diane accepted the dagger and walked to the center of the room. She stopped suddenly. "Hey, Do you know what the treasure is? I don't think i was ever clear on it. But to get it, you have to wield the blade that cuts me, that's the only way to get to the real treasure.....The treasure, I've been after isn't the gold."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back