• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy It's a Pirate's Life for Me (One on one) (Closed)

unfortunately he was too late. Diane got snatched up by one of the crew to dance. She went along with it for a bit so as to not stir up any trouble. She looked to simon to see what he would do. she "accidentally" kicked a few men and they fell to the ground. luckily no one noticed.

Simon couldn't help but smile watching the beauty of the captain dance and kick a few men he then decided to join in taking Diane's hand as he dances with her he takes the opportunity to dip her so she would kick one of the old crew where the sun doesn't shine. he chuckled before pulling her up and spinning her.

Diane laughed and elbowed one man in the face. By now they were dragging some attention , "I guess our routine is over hmm?" She said to Simon, eventually they had danced themselves closer to the door and now dashed off together. "That was close!" SHe said with a smile as they ran.

"That was fun!" Simon cheered quickly spin her as they run and letting out a laugh "I haven't had that much fun in a long time!" Simon cheered putting his jacket on while running beside Diane. "So we know where we have to go before leaving!" Simone cheered

Diane nodded as they ran back to the dock where their ship was. they stopped and hid behind a building. "Ok, we have to sneak onto barbosas ship and make sure that even if we get caught. we are more important than the map. with us he could have the hole map and they key. but without us he has half a useless map. "

Simon looked to Diane, "Well we better hurry before they make it back to the ship after there beating." He said looking towards Barbossa's ship. "So would the lovely Captain like to go first or would you want me to take the lead for this one?" He asked chuckling with a light bow to Diane.

Diane laughed "If we walk right on he'll be expecting us no? perhaps we should try a different way. If we swim up to the side and climb up the anchor, he'd never expect us!" She decided by herself that this was a giid idea and jumped into the water, pulling Simon with her.

"Diane that's not a good-" Simon began to say before being pulled over the dock into the water. Once he surfaced he glared at Diane before spitting sea water out of his mouth to the side "Two things one, A little warning next time. and two, I am sleeping in the Captain's quarters for this." he grumbled as they began to swim to Barbossa's ship.

(I didn't get the last Alert! I checked my email this morning and saw it and the first thing I thought was "Crap She's gonna think I am taking another year break")

//lol i thought you may not have gotten the alert, since it happened to me before. But in the back of my head i did think it was possible you took another break lol//
Diane rolled her eyes as they swam. "Fine fine whatever now be quiet he's crafty. It'd be a shame if he heard us." She said with a smile. "Come on." She whispered as they got closer before she began to climb up the anchor chain. She stopped when she was close to the top and peeked over the side of the deck. She didn't see barbosa, but she heard him. He was below deck. She looked down to Simon behind her and motioned to him that it was clear. She climbed over and stepped as lightly as possible so she wouldn't alert him that they were on the ship.

He climbed up gently stepping as he brought himself up before anything could happen he grabbed Diane's arm and whispered into her ear "Check the Captain's quarters for the map, I'll look below deck" he whispered as he started moving towards the entrance to below the deck. He knew that Diane could handle herself but she is one of the keys to the treasure.

She didn't bother mentioning that Barbosa was down there. She assumed he'd figured it out. She simply nodded to him and tiptoed to the captains quarters. She looked around a bit before opening the door and going inside. It shut behind her softly. It was then that she remembered this was actually Simons ship. She walked quietly towards the desk and saw a portrait of him with her father hanging on the wall. "That's weird....." She said to herself. She shook her head and told herself to focus. She opened all the drawers and didn't find the map. Reluctantly she opened his wardrobe and saw many different uniforms, but no map. "Where would he put it?" She thought to herself. Knowing Barbosa he probably has the map on him. Of course he wouldn't leave it alone!

Simon readied his dagger in a fit of rage as he saw Barbossa's body over a keg of beer "You drunken, baboon. Summoning a kracken, killing my loyal men... I'll take your heart for that you sea monkey!" Simon yelled standing over Barbossa's body bringing it down only for it to stab into Barbossa's tankard and lodge itself Barbossa stood up swinging the tankard at Simon's head nearly making contact. "Best not yell dear Navy Bastard for your captain has a musket aimed at the door as soon as she steps through," he said taking the dagger out of the tankard. "Now let's head up and have a chat with the Captain before you get thrown into the cell at the top of the island," he said leading Simon up the stairs where each of the crew has muskets and hand cannons aimed at every exit. "Diane I'm sorry I failed you and your father I shouldn't even have That Portrait on the wall," Simon said emphasizing knowing about the hidden trap door that leads to where the helm is.

Diane was about to go for the door when she heard a faint click near her. She froze. the painting next to her, it.....swung? off the wall? What? A Sneering crewman stepped through pointing a musket right at her. "Hands up woman!" He yelled. Diane slowley raised her hands and put them behind her head. "Now through the door!" He yelled jabbing her lower back with the musket. She slowley walked to the door and after he opened it she walked through. She saw Barbosa with Simon. She looked at simon with a hint of betrayal. She would have thought that Simon would tell her about such a trap on his own ship.

"Tie her up!" Barbossa ordered as his men cheer throwing Simon around as if he was new to the crew Simon looked to Barbossa "I enact the term of Parlay!" he said holding a knife to his gut Barbossa looked up to him and chuckled "What's your game? You're already a dead man." he said chuckling as his crew watched "You need me in order to actually find the treasure! the map won't give you entry on your own Barbossa It requires my blood and dagger!" He yelled as everyone than looked "You're a fool to believe I would think you were telling the truth!" Barbossa yelled and Simon then replies " Than why would Captain Kirkland keep me around as her crew when she could have taken my half of the map and ran." He said which began to make sense to Barbossa "What are your demands?" Barbossa asks as Simon smiles "Captain Kirkland is to go free right now and I am given a moment to speak with her." he ordered as Barbossa rolled his eyes. "Very well but any funny business and you'll be shot!" Barbossa said as his crew aim their guns towards the two Simon took Diane's hand and walked her to where the dock ended when she stepped up he turned her around and pulled her into a hug whispering in her ear "There is a waterfall visible from here look for Barrie there he knows of the location" he said before pulling away with sadness in his eyes as they raised the anchor and began to set sail.

Diane stood speechless as she watched them sail away. She smiled "Oh well!" She said as she waved at them before running to board her own ship. "Captain!" Jack yelled in surprise as she ran on "Get ready to set sail Jacky boy!" She yelled "Where's the brat? You seem oddly happy." He said suspiciously. "Oh what's the use in being sad Jack, Simon told me where to go." She said as she stood leaning on the wheel while Jack pulled up the anchor and untied the boat from the dock. "Nous sommes prêts capitaine!" He yelled at her "Alright come up here." She ordered him as they began to drift off. She didn't need Simon anymore. Jack came up to the help and stood awkwardly waiting for her to turn to him. When she did turn she held in her hand Simons dagger. She had taken it when he hugged her. "Ah! Capitaine you stole from him?" He said with a smile "Mais bien sûr mon ami." She said with a sigh. "It couldn't be helped. He trusted me, a terrible decision really." She laughed. "Come now Jack they're far enough away. We will sail to where he directed me." Jack laughed along with her "Aye aye Capitaine Kirkland!"

Simon standing on the ship smiling to himself as Barbossa and his men drank away he knew his dagger was missing and he knew who had it as long as it was a Kirkland that had the map he knew it was set. "So what did you tell the lass" one of the men asked leaning over smirking "Got a thing for that captain Kirkland don't cha boy" he said before Simon tripped him "Of course not, she rather be across the ocean than see me again," he said with a shrug
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After some time the waterfall was in full view and there were a few people running across the beach dressed up as animals or body paint marking all over there arms and face. They stopped running around when they saw the ship and once it anchored they waved to the ship and Jack looked to his captain "Êtes-vous sûr de ce capitaine?" Jack asked looking at the people.

Diane and Jack were leaning over the railing of her ship looking at the strange people. "Oui, je suis sûr he said here...Ah, I'm beginning to think we've been tricked. Perhaps not. Let's see." She said before standing straight. "Come we'll-.....you'll row us to shore." She said with a smile as she dropped the dingy down to the water. She jumped down, rocking it slightly. Jack slid down on a rope knowing that if he jumped he'd sink it. "Alright." He said as he began rowing. Once they got ashore Jack got out first and stood between Diane and the people who crowded around. "Out of my way Jack, As Capitaine I should speak." He stepped back and let her infront of him. She cleared her throat "Quelle langue parlez-vous? What language do you speak?" She asked in the only 2 languages she spoke. "Et y a-t-il une barrie ici , Is there a barrie here?"

Two twins walked up a boy and a girl with blonde hair, the boy having markings of a moon and stars on his face and the girl having the bright sun on her cheek The girl first spoke "Nous parlons français" and then the boy added on "And we speak English, but why are you asking for Peter?" the boy asked as a few noticed the dagger on her hip "Where is Sie?" the boy asked pointing at the dagger with his hand ready on a small compact crossbow on his hip? "Is he okay? It's been a long time since his last visit. A French captain dropped him here when we were very young." The sister asked.

Jack put a hand on his gun but Diane put her arm in front of him to tell him to stop. "It's only a boy." She said with a smile. the twins were a bit shorter than her so she bent over a little to talk to them. "Sie is fine, there's no reason to worry. He told me to come here and ask for this 'Peter' you mentioned. He gave me the dagger." She said happily. So they remembered her father but not her. Fascinating. She was older than Simon so she must have been with them at the time.

The boy brings his hand away from the crossbow "He's probably at the hideout right now we can take you there" the boy said leading the way as the girl smiled and followed "By the way my brother's name is Deimos, my name is Estella Sie gave us those names" she said as they walked behind the waterfall to an open cave system that had a rickety ladder that used to be a rope bridge that leads to the top of the island. Once they made it to the top of the islands the siblings rushed towards the huts in the trees Diane saw a few drawings of these in her father's journal. "Peter! Sie sent some people here looking for you" Deimos yelled up to the hut and an acrobatic young man a little older than Simon jumped out of the tree sliding down the branches before reaching the ground. "Oy! These aren't just regular people it's Kirkland's daughter Diane I remember scarring you with my bear cloak Ha Ha ha good times!" he said letting out a laugh as he through the hood over his head and Diane remembered that "So, it's been a long time since we last met after your father helped us with some plants and building materials and tools he went on his way. Not too long after Simon left. Where is Sie now?" Peter asked before seeing the dagger on Diane's hip "He hasn't passed has he?" he asked concerned

Memories of the place came back to Diane. Peter that's right. He was only a few years older than both her and Simon. " You were such a jerk back then, I remember now." She said with a laugh as she pushed him away a bit. "No Simons Fine. He's alive and well on Barbosa's ship. Oh yes, he's no longer a captain and bargained to let me go if he stayed. Then he told me to come see you. Although, I admit, He referred to you as Barrie. I Hadn't the slightest clue that he meant you. What are you? Chief?" She asked with a smile and mock Jazz hands. All the while Jack stayed very close to her and eyed everyone suspiciously.

"Well that's a story in itself for why he calls me Barrie. But you can just call me Peter So with you here with Simon's dagger, things are pretty scarce right now, aren't they? Not only that but my guess with Barbosa The dude sounds evil just with that name by the way, having Simon in his possession He doesn't give up that quickly so he probably thought it was a losing fight, Which means you don't have much a crew other than you and your first mate right there." Peter said rubbing his chin "So I know where to head but let's not lose Simon to the grasp of death so we'll sail immediately" he said before leaning over letting a rooster call out and see others gather near your ship "Let's go!"

As Peter loaded his group of merry freedom fighters onto Diane's ship, Barbossa was having a conversation with Simon. "So traitor for once you'll do what's best for your crew. Getting us all rich!" He laughed patting Simon on his back hard and a few of the crew walk over "Boss why keep him here? Throw him into the ocean he's of no use" one of the men asked as Barbossa threw his tankard at the one who spoke "he's the key you dipsticks!" He argues.

after all the teens and kids were on her ship Peter rowed back to pick up her and Jack. "Well, here we go. I'll have you remember that I'm still the captain." She said as they reached her ship and she climbed aboard. As the boys climbed aboard and Jack brought up the dingy She stood at the help with the group in front of her. "Do any of you know how to sail!" She asked. All the older ones nodded. "Good! Let's get going then!" She yelled with a smile before feeling a tap on your shoulder. It was peter. "If i'm correct you still don't know where we're going." Diane deadpanned and reluctantly moved aside for him to talk. "Alright crew listen up! It's time for us to go find that treasure Captain kirkland and Sai were always talking about!" The group cheered. "Off we go to the Grand Line!" He yelled as the cre began to get to work readying the ship to sail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back