• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy It's a Pirate's Life for Me (One on one) (Closed)

Most of Barbossa's crew was ready to throw Simon overboard for what seemed like a wild goose chase even Barbossa was getting annoyed "Now you listen well, where are we to head to get to the island if ye drive my patience any further you'll swim with the fishes." Barbossa said holding a sword to Simon which he simply pointed towards a storm "In the center of that is the island that holds Kirkland's treasure." Simon said. As the crew thought he crazy they threw him into the brig and he chuckled to himself.

soon they were sailing and peter was up with Diane behind the wheel "Hey as much as i hate to say it don't you think we should rescue Simon." She said. Peter gave her a strange look. "Rescue? you said he was fine...." He said looking at her with suspicion. Diane smiled and kind of froze. that's right she did say that. "Well uh, I'm sure he's fine but he is a prisoner, sort of.......on barbosas ship and barbosa is kind of evil? Maybe?" She said hesitantly. Peter looked at her and immediately ordered for her to be tied up. Before she could defend herself she was roped up and thrown onto the lower deck. They tied Jack up also and tied them both together to the mast. "Well, this is a fine mess to be in." Jack said from the other side of the pole. "Shut it." Diane said. Peter was busy with maps he found. He opened a compass and oddly seemed to just know where Simon was at this moment. Diane thought this was strange but decided she had better things to worry about.

Barbossa's crew continued to circle the storm and one of the few still awak in the Crow's nest spots Diane's ship "Sail ho! Kirkland ship coming about!" the crew member yelled to the crew below and Barbossa grinned "Ready the cannons!, Bring her around! Deadman tells no tales!:" he yelled as his crew got ready for a battle and he could hear SImon laughing from below "What are ye laughing at?!" Barbossa questioned him and Simon continued laughing "You won't survive." Simon simply said

On Diane's ship Peter was looking at Barbosa's ship and already head people ready at the cannons. on top of that he had people lined up on the side of the ship armed with poisoned arrows. "Won't you let me help out please untie me!" Diane yelled. Peter shook his head. "Sorry princess, no chance." He said with a laugh as they neared Barbosas ship and opened fire.

Simon sat below deck simply whistling to himself as the ships exchanged blows until he watched a heavy wood plank slap the guard watching him knocking him out he looked up to see the siblings Estella and Deimos who were picking the locks "If it isn't my favorite kiddos!" Simon said letting out a laugh as they picked the lock Estella kicked his gut. "That's for not coming back for a long time!" she said then started untying him as Simon nearly threw up "Okay I deserved that, now let's go!" he said as they untied him and they made their way through the unused spots for the canons on the other side of the ship slipping out of there and swimming up to DIane's ship "Ah Peter did you miss me!" he asked giving the man a handshake before looking around "Where's Diane?" he asked.

"I'm right here now untie me you mongrel!" She yelled. she usually didn't get like this but she'd been tied for quite a while. "She lied and said you were safe. She let it slip that you were in danger and i tied her and her first mate up because i didn't trust them." Peter said with a laugh. "She was ready to leave you for dead."

Simon looked at Peter "Barrie it's me Sai you think they would be able to do me in?" Simon said walking over to Diane "But first Captain" he siad reaching in between the rope taking his dagger "I will take this back now and now I'll untie you" he said cutting the rope letting the two go. And Deimos spoke up "she couldn't care less for you Sai why do you care for her?" Deimos yelled and Simon simply stood up and whistled loudly "Alright, Miss Kirkland here may have not informed you that I was in danger but we're still in a battle! Which we need to go from right now before it attracts the kracken!" Simon yelled and the sudden realization came to the crew.

Diane slid down and sat at the base of the mast. "Oh just take over would ya." She said with a huff as she looked away from anyone. She didn't want her face to give her current emotions away.

As Diane sat with her back towards the crew she saw a hand reach down for her expecting Jack she looked up and saw Simon "We need a Captain to lead and I'm on a Kirkland's ship so Ready to receive orders Captain Kirkland" He said with a slight smile.

Diane smiled and stood up by herself. "If that's the case then I won't be needing your help." She said patting his back as she walked past him to the helm. "Alright, To the grandline!" She yelled. They all looked at her like she was stupid for thinking they'll listen. Diane fell into a depressed corner and sulked as Peter took over. obviously they listened to him.

"HEY!" Simon yelled and the crew took much notice "If it wasn't for Kirkland coming to you I would have been in Davy Jones's locker!" Simon yelled. "Peter I have all respects for you but I mean this is her ship and Her father's treasure!" Simon said looking at the crew. He grabbed Diane by the arm and pulled her up to her feet "So show some god damn respect to our captain otherwise No Pray no pay!" he yelled meaning no one would get anything without Diane.

Diane deadpanned while he was yelling with her in his grip. At this rate she'd jump off the ship. Peter acknowledged Simon and reluctantly signaled to his group that they should take orders from Diane. She tentatively stepped forward to the wheel and started giving orders. they listened and she sighed in relief. once they were n course she yawned and went to Simon. "I'm taking a nap, too much happened today. wake me up if anything good happens hm." She patted his head and sleepily walked to her quarters. She flopped onto the bed after closing the door and soon blacked out.

"Of course" Simon said and he went up to the wheel as Jack also stepped up "What you did for the Captain. Although she might not show it she was depressed that she lost her ship to your new merry crew. You know she was going to leave you but you still stood up for her. Why?" Jack asked confused and Simon simply smiled "Diane Kirkland is not only the captain of this ship but she is also family. I didn't think I would make it back alive from Barbossa. But I knew she would be able to get the treasure and be happy so that was the original plan" Simon said. Jack looked at him still confused before shrugging "Lad you're either brave or stupid." Jack said before Simon spoke up "I think I'm a bit of both" he chuckled as Jack went into the Captain's quarters to make sure none of Peter's teens or children would sneak in.

Jack sat down on a stool in the Captain's quarters beside the door looking away from Diane. Thinking out loud with light mumbles until he adds Diane into the conversion "So you have Simon wrapped aeound your finger for being a Kirkland, how long are you gonna use him. Hell we could sell him to Barbosa for some gold before we go for the treasure." Jack said turning to Diane. "Or does he have his finger wrapped around you?"

Diane awoke when she heard someone talking. Her survival instincts won't let her sleep if anything is too close. "You're very mistaken." She said. "I'll let him stick around for now. Remember Jack. The treasure isn't the only thing I'm after..." Jack wasn't surprised that she awoke. "That's right, your father. He still needs rescuing no? But would he really be happy with you for doing it this way?" He asked. "Does it matter. once he's back nothing will stop me from being the Queen of the Seas." She said with a smile as she sat up to face him. "Ah, and will you not need a King madame?" He said smiling coldly "We shall see." She said just as Simon came through the door.

"Captain, we have kind of a situation," Simon said before looking at the two "Well seems like you two are busy but we have company," he said as Diane could see a Navy vessel behind Simon. "If you take any longer we'll force our way in" she heard a British accent yelled from behind Simon. Once Simon moved and Diane stepped out she saw her sails were changed to represent a French trading ship.

She looked around and saw naval officers running around her ship. "Capitaine! Ce navire est maintenant le nôtre, nous vous amènerons à la ville la plus proche. où vous allez pourrir en prison." Diane whipped around to face the officer behind her. Quickly she pulled out a revolver from her belt and pointed it at him. "Je vous prie de différer, officier." The officer smiled and pulled out a revolver of his own. "Surely, we can come to an agreement, officer." She said stepping closer to him. He stepped forward as well. "In French Waters you speak my language. Perhaps we can." He said with an evil grin. They were now only a foot apart both guns to each others head. Diane glanced to see Simon and Jack watching nervously. Jack being obviously less nervous. The officer gained her attention again and spoke "Perhaps an agreement can be reached in....your quarters..non?" Diane rolled her eyes and ducked quickly. Before he knew it he had a bullet in his stomach and one in his...head? She didn't shoot that. She glanced at the boys and Saw Simon had his own revolver out as well. "C'est intéressant.." She muttered to herself.

Simon took a deep breath before pointing at their ship " Now if you would be so kind as to go back to your ship and you can tell Lieutenant Smith that a bastard of a son he has is coming to end what should have happened a long time ago." Simon said walking over to the dinghy as Peter and a few others try to stop him telling him how much of a dumb idea it is until more men came onto the ship and a Man with a heavy fancy navy coat covered with medals and ribbons stands across from Simon "If it isn't Shadow. Pathetic you don't look like you've changed at all after you disappeared with that swine that you called a mother." he said causing Simon to lose his temper and yell at the Lieutenant as Peter held him back. The Lieutenant than turned to Diane. "You must be the Captain of this ship.

Diane was kind of caught off guard by Simons reactions but she didn't let it show. "Who's asking huh." She said indifferently. It was clear she didn't care about his coat or medals. He looked down at her with a smug face "The captain of the royal british Navy." He said in a proud tone. "British navy you say." She stepped away from him and neared Jack and Simon. The naval crew kept a close eye on her. "Well then. I don't think this is your jurisdiction. These are my waters you see. The french sea, belongs to me. Capitaine." She said the last word condescending and spit at him.

"But of course miss, but it was your motherland that has a wanted poster for you alive as well as for a Jack Crow, Barrie Peterson, and Simon Smith. seeing how you are all here I can take this ship under the rule of Great Britain and we will turn you in." Captain Smith said smirking. "But we are willing to bargain we will take Smith and Peterson in exchange for your freedom. Do we have a deal Captain Kirkland?" he asked holding his hand out

She stepped up. "Deal." She said grabbing his hand. As soon as she gripped his hand she twisted it, breaking his wrist. "Loose handshakes captain, they lead to bad deals." She hissed. He sneered at her "Then we take your ship!" He yelled as his men charged at her. "Musicien? Allons danser." She said with a smile as she jumped up and swung on a rope up to the helm. She landed on the railing and music came from behind her. there was a piano on her ship. odd. She looked at Simon with a smile "Let's show them what we're made of huh!"

Simon smiled looking up at Diane before taking out his dagger and saber "Like old times ay Simon" Peter asked following beside as they gave heavy hits against the men charging them as Deimos and Estella loaded a cannon to fire at the other ship. Everyone was getting a bit of the action even Jack was defending the anchor from Navy men trying to stop them from moving. "We're holding them off Care to join Cap'n" Simon said laughing looking up at Kirkland.

Diane smiled "Nah you can handle this!" She yelled. she grabbed a rope and swung over to the navy ship. "Leaving a whole ship unmanned what a pitiful captain." She said to herself as she entered the captains quarters. She whistled to herself as she grabbed a bag out of the corner and started stuffing jewels and maps in it. She opened the drawers of the desk and peered at a journal. "Eh, we'll look through it later." She thought as she stuffed it in the bag. In the corner of the room a picture caught her eye. on the bed stand their was a picture of Simon. As old as he was now. And as if he didn't know it was being taken. "Well that's odd, I'll bring it along too." She said to herself as she threw it in the sakc. Alright she was done here. She walked out of the quarters and swung back to her ship. As soon as she landed she ran into what felt like a wall. No it was just captain smith. "Ugh, i thought they'd keep you busy!" She yelled

Captain Smith held a clean silver revolver in his hand and held Diane hostage yelling "Enough!" Once everyone saw they froze. "Now If you wish for your captain to continue breathing I suggest we do a trade. The girl, for the shadow." He said pushing the barrel closer to her face. Simon immediately dropped his weapons and went towards the Captain "Now let her go" he said and Captain Smith tossed her aside and Jack manages to soften her fall. As Smith leads Simon to a dinghy with any navy forces alive. Once it went some way Simon dived into the water and the siblings fired another cannonball hitting the dinghy head on

Diane got up as fast as she could just in time to see Simon jump into the water. She saw the dinghy explode and she ran to the side of her ship to look out for Simon to re-surface. He didn't. "Jack! Check the other side!" She yelled. reluctantly he stood and looked over the other side. "Aye captain!" He yelled. She took one last look at captain smith floundering in the water under all his heavy clothes and decided he wasn't a threat. She ran to see Jack who had already thrown a rope over for Simon to climb onto.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back