• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy It's a Pirate's Life for Me (One on one) (Closed)

//Geez I just realize how bad I worded that paragraph XD, So Barossa is on my ship with some of his men while Jack, you and I are on your ship//

//huh, peculiar but ok. lol.//
Diane sighed. "I'm too tired for all this fighting of yours. the map is no trouble. he only has half but we have the whole thing." When you're done fighting or one of you's dead come find me i'll be in my captains quarters. Sleeping." She said with a yawn as she entered her quarters. the biggest room on the ship with a desk and a nice bed. She flopped over on the bed and just then remembered she was still half wet. She sighed and went to her closet to get a change of clothes. she changed quickly and promptly flopped over onto her bed. falling asleep soon after.

Simon simply rolled his eyes taking the map and shoving it into his jacket as he walked over to the Captain's quarters. Until Jack stopped him "Where do you think you're going?" he asked holding his hand in front of him. Simon groaned handing him his dagger and saber "She'll be safe plus I am a captain of a dinghy" he said chuckling walking into the Captain's quarters. "Hey, I need to speak with you, Kirkland." He said taking a seat as a table near her.

Diane yawned and sat up with blurry eyes. She'd barely had the chance to nap. "What now. We need to get you a ship and a crew i have no intentions of sailing with you for much longer we'll dock in the next town goodnight." She said promptly ignoring his request as she layed back down

Simon looked deadpan as she just ignored him and continued speaking. "It's about your father's treasures and even some of his belongings," Simon said trying just to get an inch from the prideful Captain. "I know I don't matter to you but Ahab I mean Barbossa is sailing for the treasure while we just sit here and you get beauty sleep!" Simon argued standing up and pulling her sheets off of her "Do it for your old man damn it. Would you want everything he worked hard for to be in Barbossa's hands!"

Diane frowned and turned over to shove her face in the pillow. She mumbled for a bit before propping herself up and resting her head in one hand as she looked at him. "Fine. What is it you know about this treasure anyways. We have half a map. and only two crewmen. Oh yeah. you're one of the crew now. which brings me to my next point. I don't know what you're doing here." She said with a smile gesturing with her other hand to her surroundings. pointing out that it was the captains quarters.

Simon grinded his teeth a bit she was right he wasn't a Captain anymore, He wasn't even a first mate. "Oh I'm sorry should I let drunk and in love Jack in?" he asked before rolling his eyes "Your father was a legend for the amount he stole I hope you know!" Simon said angrily. "You can expect more gold and diamonds that sparkle more than your eyes. But then again He apparently came across some mythological weapons including the very dagger I carry into fights."

Dian sat up now. "Oh i know. Don't look so sad hmmm? Maybe if you lay off me about all this I'll stay on my ship huh? How does that sound." She laughed at herself. "Je suis désolé. I'm sorry. Simon, Come i'll show you why i'm not very worried about all this." She stood and went to the desk. she sat down and opened a drawer. She pulled out a leather back journal. "This is my fathers journal, maybe you recognize it, he'd always carry it around. Anyways, In it he wrote every detail about every treasure or legend he came across. Now regarding the map that Barbossa only has half of as well. He left the ship without the only thing he really needed." She said as she found the page about the map leading to the infamous treasure. "Me, and that blade of yours. My father really trusted you. He gave you one of the keys to the treasure. Surely he intended to find it alongside you. As you can see. To read the map properly at all you need blood. the map drinks blood cut with a specific blade. i know weird right. you probably think i'm delusional. But." She paused "The real kicker here is that it has to be the blood of A.) a woman B.) a true blooded pirate and C.) a descendant of the goddess race. And as you can see, that's me." She smiled and was now hanging off the desk upside down and facing him.

He looked at her with a smile on his face. "Should have known he planned ahead, the Old man had some of the longest plans. To be honest, though he may have trusted me with the dagger but I don't think he trusts me with his daughter." Simons said letting out a laugh holding a hand to his new captain "You get that pride from your father" he said chuckling looking down at the beauty.

She ignored his hand and swung herself up. her back was to him and she shrugged. "He probably intended to be here, but alas, he's gone." she sighed then threw her head back to see him. "Could I get some sleep now. It was a cold night." She said with a smile.

He rolled his eyes but smiled putting his jacket on again he nodded and turned to the door "See you in the morning Dia- I mean Captain Kirkland." he said giving a two finger solute before walking out of the Captain's quarters. "Jack give me my weaponry back," he said for Jack to throw his sword and dagger into the wall. After he dislodged the blades from the said wall he went down to the Crew's quarters.

Diane wasted no time in getting back on her bed to fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack followed simon. "You'd better calm down ya know. You're trying to take my place as first mate aren't you?" he questioned

He turned to Jack deadpanned again "Have you been drinking seawater Jack?" he asked before facepalming "If I wanted to go back down the ranking ladder back to the first mate I would have already done that. Diane may be a goddess but I will not grovel before her on my knees my lady is the sea" Simon said walking to one of the hammocks end chuckling "You just need to worry that she won't fall for me of course if she does she'll just promote me to First mate or even co-captain" he said before letting out a laugh "Honestly she'll get rid of me after we divvy up the treasure"

Jack shrugged and slumped down to the floor. "That's if your lucky." He said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
the next morning
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Diane awoke and sat on her bed with a yawn. She grabbed her now dry jacket from the coat hanger and put it on before walking out on deck. she took a deep breath of the sea air and smiled "Chop chop boy here we go partir à la recherche du trésor." She yelled while nearly singing the last part.

Simon walked up the to the top deck first with an audible crack in his neck, back, knuckles, and feet Jack following a little behind asks "Are you going to fall apart?" he lets out a slight chuckle as Simon speaks up "Worst sleep in a long time but meh. Good morning Kirkland." he states once his eyes meet the captain's.

"Morning crew!" She yelled from the helm. the wind was blowing her hair in her face. She positioned her hat so her hair wouldn't move as much. "Id say it's time we start searching right? problem is, we only have half a map and no provisions. we'll have to dock. Most likely we'll find barbosa there as well so watch out!" They were approaching a town in the distance so she let go of the wheel for a bit and looked down over the railing. "Jack, you'll stay here and watch the boat ok? Simon you'll come with me into town."

Jack looked to her with some worry "Captain are you sure about that?! Simon is a criminal and this is the seas the very man steals from he'll be only trouble!" Jack argued as Simon patted his shoulder "Relax, first of all everyone in the town we're coming up to hate the navy, and who usually steals from the navy?" he asked pointed at himself before patting Jack on the back "By your orders Captain" Simon said nodding

Diane smiled and docked the ship. Jack let the anchor down. "Now. Of we go into the city! Simon!" She yelled as She skipped of the ship with Simon behind her. "Keep it safe jack i trust you!" She yelled back

"You sure trust Jack with something that precious. And he thinks I'll try and be able to take first mate from him" Simon said chuckling watching the girl skip into town "So I understand we knew eachother before meeting again but why open up to me again?" he asked scratching his head as he continued behind the girl

"You're a captain aren't you? Captains should know things." She said with a smile. "Besides my father trusted you so i guess there must be some part of you that's trustworthy." She walked casually now past vendors of all different things.

"Well aren't I part of the Kirkland crew right now?" Simon said with a smirk. "Meh, I still remember when your father was trying to convince me to drink with him. Good times." he said chuckling as a song was heard being sung in a Tavern "Sail away from the ball and chain that keeps us from the roarin waves". "Well we found them," he said facepalming "how was this my crew" he mumbled.

"You sure know how to pick 'em" Diane said before walking into the tavern. She lowered her hat so it covered her eyes. unfortunately she couldn't do anything about her bright hair.

Simon tries to call her back but it'll give her away so he stops himself. He drops his jacket on a chair and pulls his bandana over his face as he joins her sitting her at a table before getting her a drink to listen in on his old crew "I can't believe Barbossa! brings us here to drink and he stays on the ship!" one of his crew members argues with another. "He's been working all day since he got the map he's probably just tired," another one said as Simon brings to mugs back to his table.

Diane tried her best not to have a strong reaction to what she just overheard. She made a face at Simon that said maybe they should forget provisions and go. "Seems I left the ship in the worst possible hands at this moment." She said to him quietly with a smile before taking a swig from the mug.

"meh, you did park in a Pirate Haven, unless he wants the harbor to fire at his ship Barbossa won't even touch your ship. I just hope Jack doesn't attack him either." Simon whispered before taking a swig he watched his crew start moving tables out of the way and saw some men holding instruments. "We should go they're about to do a jig," he whispered before taking Diane's hand and trying to leave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back