• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Its a Hard Knock Life!

Shall we start today or tomorrow?

• TODAY!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TOMORROW!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JustSmile

~Always Confused~

Hello!

Im sorry for the wait!

Please check out the rules in the overview!

Ask question here!

We may also play little fun games here. So always watch out for the OOC!

Would my friend @opburning be able to join? I haven't asked her yet, but when I get a chance, I will. She loves dark themes and has some pretty twisted characters; I think she'd love to be a part of this! :)

ShurikenPhoenix said:

Oh Great...

Name:

Violet Summers

Personality:

• Manipulative

• Vindictive

• Charming

• Sadistic

Bio:

Violet and her triplet sister Maia lived a happy life with their wealthy parents before their parents were killed in a car crash. The last triplet unfortunately died at a young age. The girls were at boarding school when their parents died and received the news just before they were about to go home for the holidays. With no living relatives remaining, the girls were sent to an orphanage to live at the age of fourteen. During their time there, Violet always seemed to be a charming and polite girl but this was a front. She greatly enjoys inflicting physical and emotional pain upon her sister, even going so far as to brand her with an iron for not doing exactly as she was told.

This was nothing new, as even when her parents were alive, Violet was cruel to her younger sibling. She deems herself superior to her in every way and is the dominant triplet. To others in the orphanage, Violet was always civil, and never made it obvious that she thought herself superior to them. Maia is as of right now, the only person to know of her true nature.

Relationships:

None as of now

Pictures:

barbara-palvin-beautiful-blue-eyes-brunette-Favim.com-1348309.jpg

Name:

Maia Summers

Personality:

• Kind

• Considerate

• Hardworking

• A people pleaser

Bio:

Whilst Violet was a wolf in sheep's clothing, Maia was always the favoured child among her parents. She was grief stricken when her parents both died since this was the second time a death had occurred in her family. She vowed never to speak again, a vow she has kept even until now. Despite not speaking, she was well liked by the other orphans at the orphanage and this angered her sister greatly. She tries hard to appease her sibling but always fails, accepting the abuse hurled at her.

Relationships:

None as of now

Pictures:

adorable-beautiful-brunette-cute-Favim.com-916335.jpg

ACCEPTED

Maybe Katrina and Maia could be best friends since they are so similar?

[QUOTE="Carmen Vehemente]Maybe Katrina and Maia could be best friends since they are so similar?

[/QUOTE]
Yeah definitely, I could see them being friends :)

Hi, I am now leaving this account as I'm not getting my notification but can you please tag @Geek with Me instead of my account? Thank you!

:3

@Annabella

I can kind of see where you get the confusion xD but Mads Mikkselsen is not Gaspard Ulliel *moment to admire le Gaspad*

tumblr_ltmpymErQy1qc7apwo2_r1_500.gif

(awkward nudge to ask if your characters want any relationships with Alina or Nikita because I'm bad at this and gonna move this conversation to OOC Chat because do not want to enrage le moderator)

opburning said:
@Annabella
I can kind of see where you get the confusion xD but Mads Mikkselsen is not Gaspard Ulliel *moment to admire le Gaspad*

tumblr_ltmpymErQy1qc7apwo2_r1_500.gif

(awkward nudge to ask if your characters want any relationships with Alina or Nikita because I'm bad at this and gonna move this conversation to OOC Chat because do not want to enrage le moderator)
I certainly wouldn't mind setting up some form of relations with our characters, which would you please to do? Friend, foe, or...fickle? I don't know, that was the closest to infatuation I could get, don't judge me.

tumblr_n2e8j7OSsz1qbj0pxo1_500.gif

ShurikenPhoenix said:
I don't know who Gaspard Ulliel is, but he's pretty damn hot. Also if anyone wants any relationships with my OCs just ask :)
Lemme take a look, one sec.

ShurikenPhoenix said:
I don't know who Gaspard Ulliel is, but he's pretty damn hot. Also if anyone wants any relationships with my OCs just ask :)
Gaspard is love, Gaspard is life. And Imma look at your characters quickly c:

Annabella said:
I certainly wouldn't mind setting up some form of relations with our characters, which would you please to do? Friend, foe, or...fickle? I don't know, that was the closest to infatuation I could get, don't judge me.
tumblr_n2e8j7OSsz1qbj0pxo1_500.gif

Lemme take a look, one sec.
Alina would probably have quite a few enemies as she is a bit hot-headed. But Nikita probably has lots of friends and secret admirers, but I'll quickly look over your characters c:

@ShurikenPhoenx I could definitely see Violet and Alina clashing alot, so they could be sworn enemies so long as you're okay with it c: Alina is probably neutral to her sister. Nikita is probably freinds withboth Maia and @Annabella 's character (names today dammit) because he is just friends with everyone

opburning said:
@ShurikenPhoenx I could definitely see Violet and Alina clashing alot, so they could be sworn enemies so long as you're okay with it c: Alina is probably neutral to her sister. Nikita is probably freinds withboth Maia and @Annabella 's character (names today dammit) because he is just friends with everyone
Yay Violet has an enemy! I'm cool with that, and Maia will most likely befriend everyone even though she doesn't really speak.

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Yay Violet has an enemy! I'm cool with that, and Maia will most likely befriend everyone even though she doesn't really speak.
YES, Alina has an enemy and we haven't even started yet!

opburning said:
Gaspard is love, Gaspard is life. And Imma look at your characters quickly c:
Alina would probably have quite a few enemies as she is a bit hot-headed. But Nikita probably has lots of friends and secret admirers, but I'll quickly look over your characters c:

Alrighty then.

Okay guys! Randomly I will post a Poll question, this could deal with the roleplay ideas, or OOC stuff! Ether way give me an opinion, no one is wrong here!

Sorry guys we will start tomorrow~ Sorry for the poll I thought I could start today but something just came up!

Sorry guys, things got busy! but it is Friday, so I we will start tomorrow! Intill then my friends, I have to say good night! <3

Hey guys sorry for lagging! I promised we will start this tomorrow! I just got back from a show, thought I would have more energy, but I was dead wrong! So again I say good night! and I promise we will start tomorrow!!!

Good Afternoon, guys!!!! The first post is up, and now lets introduce one person at a time.

A couple of things you need to know about posting though, once you post let 2 people post before you post again.

You guys may have relationships planned out, but things may change!

Write at least a paragraph!

I will throw things in that will make things go insane!

@Carmen Vehemente @Annabella @opburning @mymartianromance @TheWeirdPhilosopher

I noticed my guy's name wasn't on the list so I just want to make sure he was accepted. Also, I may or may not be able to get on for the next few days, just as a heads up.

Shadow said:
I noticed my guy's name wasn't on the list so I just want to make sure he was accepted. Also, I may or may not be able to get on for the next few days, just as a heads up.
You are still missing something on your character sheet. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back