• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Its a Hard Knock Life!

Shall we start today or tomorrow?

• TODAY!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TOMORROW!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I will post later tonight or sometime tomorrow, it's 8pm for me right now. Just got to think of the perfect post! I am also on my phone, so that's another reason. xD

Posted! Oh and I checked out the notes, that's the first time I've seen boys overruling girls in a roleplay. xD

opburning said:
I know for sure she isn't around right now, but I'll go bug her to post xP
She can take her time xD I just want everyone here before I bring out crazy people! xD

Enter your city here

emdillon said:
Sorry everyone, I've been a little busy as of late (shocking, I know :P ). But I'll work on my reply now !!
No rush! ^-^

Enter your city here

JustSmile said:
@emdillon If your super busy, and dont want to rush. Then your characters could always be late! That way everyone is somewhat happy!
She did her post yesterday, I think. ^-^

OH!!! I didnt get the post in my inbox! xD Sorry @emdillon. I will make George, and Loran appear now!

FINALLY POSTED IT! YAY!!!

I will start the "Game" When everyone sits down! And I am about to post a question so lets get ready to answer!

Does anyone know how to close the last poll, or change it into a new question.

Enter your city here

JustSmile said:
Hello! Who hasnt replied in a while has @emdillon posted in awhile?
I'm not sure. I've been working on this CS which is why I haven't posted yet

mymartianromance said:

Oh Great...

Name: Sean O'Brennan

Personality: (Please make this a list! It only has to at least have 3 or more traits!):

*Sarcastic

*Athletic

*Egocentric

*Narcissistic

*Neurotic

Bio: (Not a list! Please make it at least one paragraph!):
Sean has never been lucky. When he was born, they found drugs in his system, resulting in loss of custody for his biological parents. He was then adopted by an Irish couple, but the husband had a terrible drinking problem. He would beat Sean and his wife at least once a day. This pattern eventually caused to wife to leave leaving behind 7 year old Sean in the care of the man. He was beaten for another three years till the man mysteriously died, leaving ten year old Sean in protective custody once again. He remained in the custody for another four years till he was sent here.

Relationships:
Hetrosexual

Pictures:

latest

Accepted
Hey, maybe our characters could be best friends since they are the same age etc

Sorry for not being around, I've haven't been doing too great lately. I certainly still want to be apart of this roleplay, though and I'll hopefully be around more now! Could someone fill me in so I can reply soon and don't get confused? Thanks a ton and sorry again. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back