• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.... Remake.... Family RP interest check!

Although, I don't really see the Henderson Family anywhere in the Character sheets. Correct me if I'm wrong though. I came back to RPNation after like 2 years so I'm a bit rusty.

Although, I don't really see the Henderson Family anywhere in the Character sheets. Correct me if I'm wrong though. I came back to RPNation after like 2 years so I'm a bit rusty.
We also have to find someone to replace the person who is in the twins' role, because they haven't been around in a long time. :).

Bump. :) We need one (if the person can handle more than one role) or two more people to take the roles of the 1st Twin & the Dad in the Henderson Family.

oof between Feuding Kingdoms and This, I think I'm becoming a fan of Reiia's Roleplays.

I'd like to be the other Henderson twin. I might go for the Dad as well, but I'm not really sure I want to do 2 characters yet so I don't want to claim it.

Edit: Double oof, Nevermind I read through the OC after hunting down the links and found both had already been taken. If any roles do open up let me know though : )

Last edited:
oof between Feuding Kingdoms and This, I think I'm becoming a fan of Reiia's Roleplays.

I'd like to be the other Henderson twin. I might go for the Dad as well, but I'm not really sure I want to do 2 characters yet so I don't want to claim it.

Edit: Double oof, Nevermind I read through the OC after hunting down the links and found both had already been taken. If any roles do open up let me know though : )
We need someone to take the Stephenson dad role. :).

Hey you still accepting new people ?
Yeah, We need someone to take the Role of The Stephenson Dad because the person who originally had that role most likely has dropped out. :). If you're okay with taking that role, that is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back