• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.... Remake.... Family RP interest check!

Except, they are actually two different families: Dad and child (family 1), and Dad and child (family 2), that somehow share the same last name. So, two kids (Lucas + kid, depending on who will adopt him).
Also, I feel I can actually get in one of the big families if I am more patient, after all, you confirmed yourself, a lot of people didn't do the CS yet. :). Or, some family owner might want to add Lucas.
Except, they are actually two different families: Dad and child (family 1), and Dad and child (family 2), that somehow share the same last name. So, two kids (Lucas + kid, depending on who will adopt him).
Also, I feel I can actually get in one of the big families if I am more patient, after all, you confirmed yourself, a lot of people didn't do the CS yet. :). Or, some family owner might want to add Lucas.
I can ask the owner of the Kennedy family if they would like/if they can add Lucas to their family as an Adopted son. If you'd like.

I can ask the owner of the Kennedy family if they would like/if they can add Lucas to their family as an Adopted son. If you'd like.
I know I wouldn’t mind, and I’m playing one of the Kennedy family’s mothers.
Does that make me an owner, though? 😂

Um... a question.. From OOC, people are eager to start... and Kennedy has a few unclaimed spots... what happens if rp starts, and, the spots are still unclaimed?

Um... a question.. From OOC, people are eager to start... and Kennedy has a few unclaimed spots... what happens if rp starts, and, the spots are still unclaimed?
If everyone is super eager to start (like I am), and I get permission, then I don’t mind taking on another spot or two. I have lots of free time lately so we should be good.

In any case, there’s nothing wrong with starting without some spots filled; characters can always jump in later.

I'm not too sure, we need someone else to take the roles of The Jones Mom, The Adopted Lynton child (Age 14 - 17) and the Dad in the Thomas family. We also have to find someone to take the 2nd Dad role in the Rosales.

I'm not too sure, we need someone else to take the roles of The Jones Mom, The Adopted Lynton child (Age 14 - 17) and the Dad in the Thomas family. We also have to find someone to take the 2nd Dad role in the Rosales.
Seems better to be patient. I'm aiming for Stephenson, Sander, Lynton (these seems to be the most fun.. aaaand.. they are complete).

If everyone is super eager to start (like I am), and I get permission, then I don’t mind taking on another spot or two. I have lots of free time lately so we should be good. In any case, there’s nothing wrong with starting without some spots filled; characters can always jump in later.
To be really, really honest... the two mom thing confuses me a bit. I hope I am not being rude... :(.

The problem with both families are...... empty spots. Merging them, the empty spots will be gone (most of them), and, they'll be able to start. And, it won't be needed people to fill multiple spots.
After the merging, only one spot would be required.
I replaced the '@' with '#', such that I won't be unnecessarily notifying them.

Example:

Before merging:
Kennedy
Mom- #Sook
Mom 2- unclaimed
Older child(12-16)- #Kipsy
Older child(12-16)- unclaimed

Rosales
Dad 1 (25-29) unclaimed
dad 2 ( 25--29) unclaimed
Dad 1's bio kid (5-8) #Reiia silver
Dad 2's bio kid (3-4) #Crimson Rose

After merging:
[family lastname]
Dad (25-29) unclaimed
Mom- #Sook
kid (5-8) #Reiia silver
kid (3-4) #Crimson Rose
Youngest child- #insomniax

The problem with both families are...... empty spots. Merging them, the empty spots will be gone (most of them), and, they'll be able to start. And, it won't be needed people to fill multiple spots.
After the merging, only one spot would be required.
I replaced the '@' with '#', such that I won't be unnecessarily notifying them.

Example:

Before merging:
Kennedy
Mom- #Sook
Mom 2- unclaimed
Older child(12-16)- unclaimed

Rosales
Dad 1 (25-29) unclaimed
dad 2 ( 25--29) unclaimed
Dad 1's bio kid (5-8) #Reiia silver
Dad 2's bio kid (3-4) #Crimson Rose

After merging:
[family lastname]
Dad (25-29) unclaimed
Mom- #Sook
kid (5-8) #Reiia silver
kid (3-4) #Crimson Rose
Youngest child- #insomniax
It's a good idea in theory but those two families were made to be LGBT+ families/characters & to even the two families out. (like if we have one family with two moms, it's only fair to add a family with two dads as well.)., so It wouldn't make much sense to suddenly change it unless Reiia silver Reiia silver & I insomniax are okay with it. Sorry if That came off as rude or harsh. I didn't mean it to be. :(.

It's a good idea in theory but those two families were made to be LGBT+ families/characters & to even the two families out. (like if we have one family with two moms, it's only fair to add a family with two dads as well.)., so It wouldn't make much sense to suddenly change it unless @Reiia silver & @insomniax are okay with it. Sorry if That came off as rude or harsh. I didn't mean it to be. :(.
Haha its okay! No worries. :).

Seems better to be patient. I'm aiming for Stephenson, Sander, Lynton (these seems to be the most fun.. aaaand.. they are complete).
TF81 TF81 , So! If there's a spot in Stephenson, Sander, or Lynton, or if one of these want to adopt/add Lucas, would you kindly let me know? :).
( There's no need to directly ask them to. I'm hoping Lucas will catch their interest. By the way, should I explicitly state in Lucas' CS that he's without family for the time being? Or better not? )

TF81 TF81 , So! If there's a spot in Stephenson, Sander, or Lynton, or if one of these want to adopt/add Lucas, would you kindly let me know? :).
( There's no need to directly ask them to. I'm hoping Lucas will catch their interest. By the way, should I explicitly state in Lucas' CS that he's without family for the time being? Or better not? )
I will certainly do that & if you wanna put it in his CS, that's completely up to you. (it would probably increase your chances of him being in a new family that's big if someone requests to make another family.). :).

Will all start as soon as I feel we are ready, I don't want to rush and started then not have a good time because were missing people. It will all come together.

Also, even if I was to make the in character and we all start, we all have to go really slow posting or people will not become interested if it's too far into it.

Done with all my characters finally. Still, need Fc which should be done soon! Sorry, I was inactive I'm ready to rp now.

Last edited:
Hey guys just read this, I'm happy to change my characters Bio to match the merge. maybe she cannot conceive kids, and therefore they can still have adopted kids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back