• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.... Remake.... Family RP interest check!

I wanna join. Maybe one of the Kennedy's children? :)
Also does anybody want to make a romantic relationship with m chara? She's going to be a female teenager. Maybe a boyfriend? Ex? childhood friend? Mutual understanding? Crush? Someone she can crush on?
Any other relationship is also welcome :)

I wanna join. Maybe one of the Kennedy's children? :)
Also does anybody want to make a romantic relationship with m chara? She's going to be a female teenager. Maybe a boyfriend? Ex? childhood friend? Mutual understanding? Crush? Someone she can crush on?
Any other relationship is also welcome :)
Two people have already taken those spots in the OOC Page, (The GM hasn't updated the list yet.) But we are looking for someone to replace the person in the roles of The Jones' Mom & The adopted Lynton child. :).

Here's the CS page.: Realistic/Modern - It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood - character sheets-

I'll start working on the profile now :) So I guess she doesn't have to look like the other family members since she's adopted XP
Also, any idea when will this rp officially start? :)
That's correct, And We need to find some people to replace the people in the Jones Mom, The Thomas single dad, possibly the Hendersons Twins & the 2nd Rosales dad spots. :).

I'll make the seccond rosales dad if you like :)
Also I hope you don't mind but I really wanted Kavya Kennedy to have a child, could I make one for her?

Should be able to... actually I had a thought, It doesn't make sense to me that Lilianna has more than one bio kid considering she had one in her bio that was con sieved after she was drugged at a party, Just pointing it out might need to do some adjusting or make them adopted?

Oh cool it's starting. Sorry haven't finished my chara. Finishing it now. Also, anyone wants to plan some kind of relationship with my character (Adopted Lynton child, female)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back