• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings its 1:30 am, im tired as hell and just want to make some poor character suffer

threadz

am i the stereotype yet
update that’s not in times new roman bc fuck that shit who am i the queen: hi i wrote this like whenever february was months ago. i’m no longer 17 i’m 18 and therefor will never be able to jokingly refer to myself as jailbait again. i’m bumping this just bc i’m losing my mind on vacation and have been craving a good rp lately. most of what u see is unedited, but i did adjust what i tho(ugh)t was absolutely necessary

okay sup yall. im cash. and even though my name is aesthetic as fuck im not nearly straight enough to title this something like "local fae stands on the edge of a literary precipice, awaiting a swordsman to push her into the infinity below" or format this in some unnavigable bbc (bcc?) code thats cluttered with malnourished korean boys and stolen art of lilypads or some shit. yall are gonna take your centerfold times new roman and like it

im 17, 18 in like four months, which is not only disgusting but also pretty fucking illegal if you ask me. ive been trying to really rekindle my love of rping for whats gotta be like a year now, with results varying from "utter fucking failure" to "we had so much potential before you ghosted me" and holy shit am i talking about roleplaying or my tinder experiences right now dakotapleasetextmeback. but yeah, ive been pretty unsuccessful thus far, mainly thanks to how stupidly picky i am. but i mean id rather just bitterly watch as the one passion i used to find so much joy in slowly withers away than like, talk to someone who like sherlock. n besides, yknow what they say: fucking twentieth times the charm

so, ladies and gays, here we go

what ive got to bring to the table
-ive got adhd. which yeah, makes accomplishing literally anything fucking impossible and ive been sitting on this basic as hell math homework for like a month now, but the plus side of that is that when i like something? oh i fucking like it. u have never seen someone hyperfixate like me let me tell you. you WILL wake up one morning to 50+ messages detailing ideas i had at 4 am. (my record is 317.) if the concept is good? i will develop the FUCK out of that bad boy let me tell you. there will be three sequels planned before we even send our starters. the characters will have more personality than me. it will be glorious
-sorry vampire weekend. but i DO give a fuck about an oxford comma
-ive been roleplaying since i was like. 12. ive literally spent a third of my life doing this bullshit oh my god thats so depressing. but yeah on the bright side of that horrific realization ive just had and the brief existential crisis that followed- i have more than my fair share of experience with writing, developing characters, plots, all that jazz. while yeah everyones always learning and improving and blah blah blah, we can both take solace in the fact that i wont be throwing you any self inserts or really shitty metaphors about how anna lee brie may's cheeks were as red as a sunburt lobster when hunky mcbadboy gave her a compliment that definitely wouldnt be considered sexual harassment if said in real life
-i can promise a minimum of at least 2 paragraphs per post. but lbr? starter? those bad boys are prolly gonna be upwards of six. same goes for any like, really intense or content heavy posts. 2 is the minimum, not like the goal here lmao
-i PROMISE you i will never send you a song from the neighbourhood or arctic monkeys and go on about "oh have you heard of them before??? theyre this really fringe band and the lead singer is sooooo hot"
-im a fucking riot. and if you havent so much as chortled yet while reading this post we are NOT gonna get along swipe left no metaphorical bachelor roses for u
-the last dude i willingly talked to that wasnt my dad was like three weeks ago at the bus stop and i asked him a question and it turned out he had fucking headphones in and i died inside
-i dont know where that was going. like i wanted to somehow lead that tangent into me being able to write dudes but it didnt work and im too proud to use the backspace button
-point is i can write dudes
-can also write straight people but ur probably gonna have to do a bit of convincing to get me on board
-but yeah. m/m, m/f, f/f - as long as the characters are compatible and the romance isnt just shoehorned in there, im down
-also @ all the straight girls in the back: please do not come to me begging for me to play a dude in an m/f relationship. like i’m fine with the hetties but oh my god if i get one more message about how “oh i haven’t played a guy in so long,,,,, my pussy has shriveled up from how dehydrated it is,,,, pwease,,, will u pwease pwease pwease write a man for me :(“ i am going to blow my brains out. like buy me a drink before you expect me to dick you down jfc.

what i like to write
-angst
-pain
-suffering
-general misfortune and discomfort
-pain again
-but really okay yeah i. hate the term dark, because that shit makes me sound like i have someone chained up in my basement. but??? dark is kinda a good word for what im into?
-i dont like vampire lovers or kidnapping or ew. but i like my stories to have a lot more bad than good in them. i tend to put my characters through the fucking wringer, and after theyve had all their happiness and will to live squeezed outta them, i beat them with a meat tenderizer for good measure
-im a big fan of horror. especially psychological horror
(update: not so much anymore but i’d still fuck with some good psych horror for old times sake)
-i like to put my characters backs against the wall a lot, putting them in situations where they
have to do something thats totally fucking immoral, or else something really, really bad will happen to them in return
-im okay with gore, but its not something that i actively want to put in my rps. if its needed i have no issue writing/reading it
-any plots where theres fucking? something in the woods??? i love that shit man
-ghosts? ghosts are cool
-so are cults
-really ive just been so into religious themes lately. like i went to catholic school for a few years and that shit was so eerie it straight up exists in like a different dimension
-i also have had this idea in my mind for like. the longest time about like. fuckin angsty 13 year old scene kids in 2007 finding a crashed spaceship and its not angst or horror but i need it in my life
-but yeah okay i? really dont need need my rps to be horror based
-i like things that arent technically horror stories, but still retain the feeling of one
-i love things having to do with hollywood industries- modelling, acting, music- theyre all incredibly corrupt and rampant with eating disorders and abuse
-i love literally ANYTHING where our characters slowly lose their sense of humanity along the way and just become worse and worse people like????????? thats so sexy?
-ESPECIALLY if its the result of them trying to do good and achieve some sort of justice. whether its through vigilantism, a poorly thought out revolution in a dystopian universe, like. characters losing themselves is hot idk what to tell you. 10/10 would fuck the idea of progressively becoming a shittier person for what you then believed to be a noble cause
-veering away from horror vibes all together:
-i love writing characters w mental illness n trauma bc i cant afford therapy
-i also love coming of age shit if its like, properly depressing
-characters realizing theyre gay is great
-running away is great
-having to learn to reconnect with people and heal after many years of what was pretty much isolation
-especially if during this isolation mc was in an extremely unhealthy relationship (either platonic, romantic, or familial) and they just, never really realized that it was that shitty because it was all they had : ))) and now they have to cope with the loss of that relationship but also understand that thats Not How People Are Supposed To Treat Each Other
-im not projecting : )) what are you talking about : )
(update from the future: i worked through that and was totally projecting yeah)
-i uhhhhhh, love sad rich kids? sign me the fuck up
-and really ngl sometimes a good ol fashion highschool/college rp can be refreshing if like. done right. that being said if i get 5 messages about school rps and nothing else im totally deleting this note
-i hate marvel and think dc is the equivalent of a 13 year old dying their hair black and listening to mcr going “it’s not a phase, MOM” but i really like superheroes and vigilantes and all things in between so if you’d like to write that with me that would be dope
-small towns where all you can do is drive around and smoke meth and drive to slightly larger towns to go to walmart? a+ setting
-also anything that’s dreary and realistic is dope

what i dont write
-no like,. wizards r vampires or werewolves for me scoob. like?? if it can exist in either twilight or harry potter im not into it
-explicit sexual situations. no fucky fuck 4 me. im cool with like, implicit stuff and fade to black and using sex as a means to develop plot/characters, but lets not have anyone whipping out their genitalia k?
-master/slave, seme/uke, dom/sub- all those dynamics are not welcome in my house. like,,,, top/bottom shit purely exists as like, sexual positions. its not supposed to impose all these weird heteronormative power imbalances on same gender relationships.
-huge age gaps. that student/teacher shit really isnt cool. this rule is a bit more lenient i suppose, because if a character were to have some fucked up shit going on the side and it was yknow, acknowledged as being fucked up and a legitimate plot point and issue the characters have to work through? im down. but if you just want underage/barely legal characters bumping sillies with grown ass adults 20 years their senior, then you probably should speak to someone about that. preferably not me
-rape. briefly mentioned allusions to sexual abuse are cool, nothing more.
-kidnapping plots
-possessive/obsessive relationships
-abuse. the same as i said before applies here, where if its briefly mentioned in a pretty nondescript for the sake of character development/plot, its cool, but even then id still seriously appreciate a heads up before you spring that shit on me tbh

what i ask of my partners
-this is a loose perimeter and if youre a year or two off im not gonna bit your head off immediately, but be between the ages of like, 16 and 24 or so. i spend like 15 hours a week watching children as is, and like literally every other second of my life being preyed upon by older men. id rather not also have 2 deal with those things online
-have a least a few years writing experience. not saying you had to have spent a third of your life doing this bullshit (likeholyshitwhatthefuckistillcantgetoverthat), but like, if ur coming at me with myimmortal level shit, i can and will screencap our conversations and send them to the two friends who i havent managed to completely neglect since the start of the semester
-be gay.
-okay you like. dont actually have to be gay. but if youre straight, dont be like Straight™ yknow? like. dont start talking about disney movies and some dude named garret and refer to mlm relationships as yaoi or whatever the fuck.
-have????? personality???? like,,, please dont just go. "Hello I would like to inquire about the playing of roles." like who the fuck ARE you who says inquire?
-like. my dude im not even saying you gotta be friendly. i sure as hell am not producing enough serotonin to throw in enough exclamation points to make myself seem kinda approachable. just like,,,,,,,,,,, be a person,,
-be cool with length like. i dont give a shit about the whole matching/mirroring thing. it puts way too much pressure on a word/paragraph count when you should be focusing on yknow, the actual content of your reply. that being said, theres nothing shittier than pouring your heart out in some massive, 1k word post that you put like three days into only to receive like 2 paragraphs in return an hour later. im not going to tell you to match length, but you should be aware of the effort thats put into writing and put a similar level of effort back into it
-be able to communicate. like, if somethings up, let me know. if you dont like something or think im misrepresenting a topic or theres just a lot going on right now and you dont have time to write- just tell me man. id rather have you voice your concerns than just leave shit festering

and yeah uhhhhh, its 1:30 am and im 2 tired to write anymore than this so. if anything catches ur eye just send me a message r leave me a comment buddy

Last edited:
I’d love to!! Let me know if this is still open, woudlya!? Thanks!!

Lmao all of this mess was amazing and I enjoyed every second you let me into your mind which isn’t too far from mine tbh

Let’s write some kind of super horrific dystopian mess with entertaining banter and characters that gradually struggle with their humanity and do some dark shit?? I’m low key feeling an undead/alien invasion and some sole survivors left on earth?? Maybe?? We could have loads of fun my dude and I’m straight af but I can even include some gayness for you just because you seem like the most legit partner I will have had in a while sooooo

Lmk ;)

Lmao all of this mess was amazing and I enjoyed every second you let me into your mind which isn’t too far from mine tbh

Let’s write some kind of super horrific dystopian mess with entertaining banter and characters that gradually struggle with their humanity and do some dark shit?? I’m low key feeling an undead/alien invasion and some sole survivors left on earth?? Maybe?? We could have loads of fun my dude and I’m straight af but I can even include some gayness for you just because you seem like the most legit partner I will have had in a while sooooo

Lmk ;)

oh HONEY do i have the plot 4 u

i hope u like cannibalism

anyways i need to bump this because i’ve been playing choices again and have been possessed by the spirit of a bisexual teen who’s in over their head in a violent and quite possibly supernatural conspiracy and i need someone to enable my train of thought

y'all that was a riot to read,, i'm still cackling

i can't send messages right now (i'm new) but i'd love to rp with you!

im crying this was too much lmao

i'm so into roleplaying with you though! you seem like a really good friend or smthin!
i can pm you if you want and we could talk more, k?

oh my ever loving teddy bears ( I don't swear, just go with it) this is glorious, I feel a connection as I also have ADHD so like, we on the same page girl. would love to write something with you! hit me with that fxf.

fucc me UP with evrything hereasjhfjd I'd love to do sm of this. We should def write or plot smthn out

hey there! if ur still opened, i'd love to hit u up. lemme know if i should send ya a pm or smth

okay gays and gals i’m bumping because i’m seriously craving gay angst and need someone to scream with

Hi I’m being called out in this “hello id like to inquire about playing a role” I literally cackled because THAT IS ME whoops sorry;
I would love to do an rp but idk a plot yet ?? Do you have any strong desires to do anything?? I’m super down for anything that you suggested i felt a mirror b/w u and i that sounded creepy sorry trying not to be

Damn dude you sound wild af (in a good way lmao) and I'd totally be down for some gay mxm angst. I love making characters suffer emotionally (also sometimes physically) and giving them so much pain it's ridiculous. Like SO much. The worse the better. I also love horror stuff, but have never really roleplayed that but I guess I could try?? But what I'd really like is some depressing af shit, dealing with mental health issues and sadness and people realizing like "wow I'm gay". Also maybe like... a religious teenage kid with awful homophobic parents, realizing he's gay aaaand just so much angst lmao. Sorry I'm probably not making any sense, I'm stressed, tired and a mess like usual.

Also I'm 18 in like two weeks, I'm socially pretty awkward and a mess so if this all is a match for you, let's hit up (tho you have caught several other people's interest as well so I won't mind if you have too much on your plate already). But you really sound like my kinda person like... wow???

Ps. You play choices??

Damn dude you sound wild af (in a good way lmao) and I'd totally be down for some gay mxm angst. I love making characters suffer emotionally (also sometimes physically) and giving them so much pain it's ridiculous. Like SO much. The worse the better. I also love horror stuff, but have never really roleplayed that but I guess I could try?? But what I'd really like is some depressing af shit, dealing with mental health issues and sadness and people realizing like "wow I'm gay". Also maybe like... a religious teenage kid with awful homophobic parents, realizing he's gay aaaand just so much angst lmao. Sorry I'm probably not making any sense, I'm stressed, tired and a mess like usual.

Also I'm 18 in like two weeks, I'm socially pretty awkward and a mess so if this all is a match for you, let's hit up (tho you have caught several other people's interest as well so I won't mind if you have too much on your plate already). But you really sound like my kinda person like... wow???

Ps. You play choices??

I DO PLAY CHOICES PLEASE MESSAGE ME MY DICK IS HARD ALREADY

You my friend.... You are freaking insane. I am officially terrified of you, and would not like to meet you in a dark alleyway. Goodbye. \0-0/

i am fucking INTRIGUED. i write dystopia/group survival/world building and so much more dont get me started (you think you fixate on a plot just you FUCKING WAIT KIDDO) i love knights and intrigue, lies and deception, and you if you're feeling frisky ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) im kinda gay (d0nt tel my mom or my dog) and i feel like i am too literate and hyper detail oriented for my own good.

all in all, you should text me right away because I'm super interested, have a greedy muse, and feel like we'd be best friends.

heck, i'm almost as intrigued as i am gay, but i think i may count as 2 old cuz I recently turned 25.
if that's the case, that's cool as heck, I understand, but if not lemme kno.

wanna give u the BIGGEST kudos on ur post, it made me snort and laugh.

hi. yes. i need u in my life. really craving some dark, fucked up roleplays. mxm preferred and honestly,,, doesn't have to be romantic bc my main goal is torture.

and if ur no longer looking, pls be my friend bc ur so cool?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back