• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern It takes a neighborhood to raise a child. OOC

Characters
Here
Samoyed Samoyed pssstzz, so uh, c-can I p-please know which famallamaz I in so I can of the make a good yush cs. (my apologies if you can't read that my brain literally went between cute and not english mid writing that because it's late XD)

Sorry for not having time to post but I'll try to have a post up tomorrow Samoyed Samoyed
It's fine real life comes first.

I also need to tomorrow work became more hectic but I'm free the rest of the week, and Cosmos Cosmos The family name is Erwin but your character is only fully related to the dad(who i still need to finish), and Bri, the other siblings are her half siblings and the mom is her step mom, also I suggest making your character around the age of 15-16

It's fine real life comes first.

I also need to tomorrow work became more hectic but I'm free the rest of the week, and Cosmos Cosmos The family name is Erwin but your character is only fully related to the dad(who i still need to finish), and Bri, the other siblings are her half siblings and the mom is her step mom, also I suggest making your character around the age of 15-16
of course :3 thanks so much I'll make her tonight!!

yeah, where did they go? If they got too busy I'd be happy to help someone else reboot this and temp run till they're free again //0-0 tortellini tortellini Samoyed Samoyed

Oh no, did it really die? I was going to take the time I had over the summer to actually respond to everything in the IC thread

of course, but please do let us ask Samoyed first!! after all it's their idea. if they have gotten busy I'm happy to be the face of it and run it, if they want to guide with ideas and characters they have

Hello all
I am SO sorry to do this, I really don’t wanna leave the tp because it’s such a good idea, but my situation has changed and I’m moving to another state in a week so I will be leaving the site for some time

Feel free to control my characters as NPCs, maybe when things settle with me I’ll come back and take control again

Sorry again >.<

Im sorry I've been gone i had a family member die, and been dealing with that it is not dead ive just been busy with that I'd prefer if you'd wouldn't reboot my rp

I am back now ill work on my posts but I have to take my dog to the vet in a hour, and my vet is oddly on the other side of my county cause they're are only good one so long drive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back