• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern It takes a neighborhood to raise a child. OOC

Characters
Here
who are everybody’s characters, and their age range? just so we can see who could be friends

Out of the kids I play one is Trevor Aaron he is 8, and the other is Isabella Erwin who is only 3 1/2

Then for adults I have Tomoko Maho who is 22.

Hey!

Is anyone who's done/mostly done with their CS up for talking about character relationships or anything?
Sure! How do you Imagine our siblings Linus and Oscar get along?

Out of the kids I play one is Trevor Aaron he is 8, and the other is Isabella Erwin who is only 3 1/2

Then for adults I have Tomoko Maho who is 22.
Oscar my OC (8) and Trevor are proberbly in the same class at the school. And given they're both pretty athletic so imagine they're good friends, maybe even best friends? Plus PUPPY!

Oscar my OC (8) and Trevor are proberbly in the same class at the school. And given they're both pretty athletic so imagine they're good friends, maybe even best friends? Plus PUPPY!
Probably best friends, and in the same class! ;) and PUPPY!!!!

Well, they have a lot of things in common, that's for sure! I imagine that Linus would definitely let Oscar tag along on most of his expeditions, and while he couldn't be much help with schoolwork, i imagine he'd be more into acting as a guide for how to survive the trickier bits of elementary school society, having been there himself quite recently.

(Also, looking at our fcs, I'm seeing an Erwin Family haircut developing :grinningteeth:)

Well, they have a lot of things in common, that's for sure! I imagine that Linus would definitely let Oscar tag along on most of his expeditions, and while he couldn't be much help with schoolwork, i imagine he'd be more into acting as a guide for how to survive the trickier bits of elementary school society, having been there himself quite recently.

(Also, looking at our fcs, I'm seeing an Erwin Family haircut developing :grinningteeth:)
Mmmnn Oscar is certainly all up for tagging along with his big brothers on adventures, plus they both like horror films which could be fun. (Even if some are "too mature" for us)
I do like the idea that Linus has been his guide on how to survive elementary school. I kinda imagine Oscar looking up to him quite a bit in general actually.
And I like our cool family style. :P

Well, Ryan is a toddler, I forgot to add that he likes Baseball & Playing T-Ball, so Maybe one of his older siblings or parents could play with him & Isabelle (if she wants to.).

I'm somewhat considering taking on a 2nd character (Mr. Erwin, most likely) to help us get this started, but I don't know. I usually don't do well with multiple characters... :/

I don't think Isabella would be one to play sports especially in public teamss she'd probably just play at home, she'd probably like t-ball. (And the Erwin hair style is looking mighty fine) also Bella would probably bring everyone some kind of bug she found in the garden.

And you don't have to take a second character if you don't feel comfortable doing it Chimney

I don't think Isabella would be one to play sports especially in public teamss she'd probably just play at home, she'd probably like t-ball. (And the Erwin hair style is looking mighty fine) also Bella would probably bring everyone some kind of bug she found in the garden.

And you don't have to take a second character if you don't feel comfortable doing it Chimney

Isabella comes by her bug-loving, sports-hating life naturally XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back