• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern It takes a neighborhood to raise a child. OOC

Characters
Here
Thanks for helping your friendly neighborhood white chick out thanks. I was thinking Tagalog? Which like, is not Portuguese? And like? Idk that didn’t make any sense to me either just keep laughing

Sook Sook Is it okay if Bri & Ryan are doing something together like Bri having Ryan help her with little things for the BBQ/Get-together at The Riverias or Just playing a game or with toys?

I just realized how awful it is to have to of your own characters interact in the format im using lorddd

I just got off work some guy literally went and threw fish everywhere and then quit cause my manager asked him to go on grill.

A fast food joint where the products in the back are way pricier before we sell them at a cheap price to customers

So what family do you guys think we can fit Cosmos Cosmos pregnant teen into can't be Maho or Ruiz, I'm kinda thinking maybe she should be a Erwin, being another child from the dad's former situation before meeting Chimney's mama, making her another half sibling to the 5 Erwin boys and Bella, and the full sister too Sook's character Bri. Where the dad took Bri and his ex took the other daughter? Meaning there's a secret 8th Erwin child. But it came to the point the mother couldn't take care of her anymore so now the dad is taking her in? Also I'll be claiming the Erwin dad now.

and and I made garlic mash potatoes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back