• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern It takes a neighborhood to raise a child. OOC

Characters
Here
Maybe they remotely know each other, but they get to become friends when kai gets back from a summer skate camp or something? Maybe that develops into something more? Idk, I’m not very good at plotting lol

I'd think it should be fall, shortly after the start of the school year.
That's my vote atleast!

Sounds good to me! And then the role play just starts in the morning, maybe a week after school has started.

there Are only three more parents needed (you said at least one in each family I think) and I could just npc for the Rivera or Summers parents needed

We need a parent for the Rivera, a parent for the Ruiz, and then the Erwin's definitely need a parent cause how many kids there are In that family

Hey all!
My characters are
Bri Erwin
She is a huge nerd and doesn’t have too many friends at school, there is a group of girls who likes to make fun of her
She does DnD on weekends
She goes to an after school drama club where she is actually popular
She babysits for neighbourhood kids, so if you wanna be on her roster lemme know

Cheyanne Summers
Works at the Vet in town, probably gave Trevor puppy his shots Samoyed Samoyed
Brings any of her children that ask into work for work experience, mostly they would help out with cleaning up poop and keeping the clinic clean but occasionally help sedate or calm down anime’s if the procedure isn’t that intense
tortellini tortellini Kipsy Kipsy Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

Ezra Aaron

Dislikes Kipsy Kipsy his daughter wearing boy clothes,
Dislikes dogs but allowed his son to get one as long as he has no part in training/looking after it
Very involved in his children’s school work and wants them to be successful
Samoyed Samoyed
Kind of a Karen when it comes to parent teacher interviews
His father often butts into his life and comes over as he lives not too far away

Molly Suverland
Works at a florist shop
Tries to help out the community and get involved in events

also, Lazy Taco Lazy Taco , this would be set like a week after school started so maybe their could be a family get together for the families in the neighborhood and they see each other there? Maybe they were friends but fell out or drifted apart for various reasons?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back