• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern It takes a neighborhood to raise a child. OOC

Characters
Here
Samoyed Samoyed also, sorry for pestering and asking so many questions, but could you describe the town a bit, just what it’s like outside of sunflora lane?

Alright, sweet! If greeds playing the Rivera dad, I could totally play one of the Ruiz dads

Is there anybody who would be up for playing an Erwin parent? Cuz then we could start the actual rp tomorrow, or even tonight

Since I’m npcing a Ruiz dad, and all the others are taken but an Erwin parent. Idk tho cuz I’m jot sure if all the kids are taken yet

Also, if there’s anything I didn’t put in my cs about kailo that y’all wanna know you can ask me. She’s a new character so still figuring her out

We can probably start tonight, I'll give a small summary of what is near the town when I get home from work since I don't have another shift until next week c:

I was thinking of something, Since The Erwins' Dad & Twins come from a previous marriage & Caroline is friends with the Ex-wife. Should we add a Family to the Interest Check of the Ex-Wife's new family?

Samoyed Samoyed
Okay, sweet! Did you see my idea about how it could start either in the morning or at like a family barbecue where all our characters can be introduced? Like a neighborhood barbecue, y Know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back