• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern It takes a neighborhood to raise a child. OOC

Characters
Here
Idk, maybe the Aarons or the Erwin’s since the Aarons are like the typical American dream family

Perhaps we can start more around noon? Since morning would probably be to early for a bbq, and how about its a potluck bbq where everyone is bringing something, and I think the Rivera's would throw a good one. Also we're missing some characters from Lansis1991 Lansis1991 and SakuraBlossom28 SakuraBlossom28

If those two are okay with us starting, to where they can just join in afterwards once they got some of the characters mostly finished

So out side of the suburbia of the small town there is a shopping disctirct consisting of a nice affordable grocery store, a target and a strip mall around salon, a toy store/baby store, maybe a small clothing boutique, a daycare, floral shop, and a pet store.

Not that far away there's a few restaurants, and the vet's office, farther away maybe a little bit on the outskirts of downtown where most of the good shops are there is a costco like store to buy in bulk, a big mall full of shops, a movie theater, arcade , one of the Rivera's buisnesses is not to far from it, theres alot of other kinds or businesses over there too. There is also a pre-k daycare over there, and a few really nice parks and skate parks.

Towards the north end of the suburbs where Sunflora lane is there is the elementary school, which has the middle school, and highschool not to far away from it, across the street from the schools is a ice cream shop, and another Rivera business,

Far east of the town there is a state park which is really good for camping, fishing and such.

A fea streets away from Sunflora lane is a park with a really grassy feild, small skate park, and playground. Along with a community center, small library, and a community pool.

I almost had a heart attack-I thought someone else already made the oldest Erwin son until I remembered there was a younger brother XP

So anybody got a good idea for us to start off?

If not I thought that maybe Oscar could be messing around with like a basketball or something infront of the houses, making throws with somebody, im sure there's a hoop out front of one of the houses if any of the other kids would be intereted in joining in that.
As a whole given the BBQ, I dont imagine anybodies going to want to be too far away unless they're on their way back.

Wait, did Sook ever make Ms Maho's girlfriend yet? Maybe I'm missing something but I looked through the CS and didn't see her???

Perhaps for a start the Riveras are probably setting up the bbq, getting some lawn chairs maybe some of the neighbors are helping, while others are at home getting ready or the kids are playing, I am planning on having Isabella start out in a grocery store like perhaps the mom and some of the erwin clan were getting some last minute groceries for it.

I'll prob post tomorrow morning (im in GMT/UCT).

Samoyed Samoyed You up for Oscar and Trevor taking shots with a basketball before the BBQ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back