• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Island of misfit plots

Grimwulf

Sometimes you just get a whole bunch of ideas stuck in your head and you just need to let them out. So that's why I'm here.

My names is Grimwulf. I've been writing for around ten or eleven years. I like to call myself an experienced writer, just don't ask me to look back at my old stuff. It wouldn't be pretty. I like to post around 2 paragraphs, five or six lines each, but I can easily post more if you write more. My grammar is 100% but I try to get as close as possible. I would like it if you did the same. If English isn't your first language let me know. My schedule is open right now and I'll be able to post at least once every day. Let me know what your schedule is and what I can expect. I only play male characters. I'm horrible playing a female character and when I do it's usually just a side character that I use every now and then. I'm looking for an MxF paring.

Now I have a few plots. If you see fandoms on here I tend to play OC's. Most of mine are OCxOC, I just like to use the world and not really the characters. You are free to play an OC or cannon.

Fandoms: TV shows

Grimm

Marvel Agent's of Shield

Supernatural

Supergirl (This is the only one I want someone to play a character. I would like someone to play supergirl.)

Star Trek

Video Games

Elder Scrolls

Fall Out

Mass Effect

Movies

Harry Potter

Star Wars

Now I have a plot of my own.

Lost Island

A storm hits a cruise ship out at sea. All the people on board are told to stay where they are until the storm passes. Two passengers don't listen to this and try to make it back to their rooms. The two strangers get thrown off the boat and wash on shore. The next day they find themselves on an island not on any maps, but as they spend more time on the island trying to survive they find that it's more active then they would have first thought.

If you're interested in any of these send me a PM. I'll be more then happy to work out the details with you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back