• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Isekai Tensei: 変更の数日前

ive got combat skills added in! i considered adding in uh everything he was taught and trained to do as nobility but idk i didnt want it to be um. a lot. bc it wouldve been. a lot. and i already worry hes kinda cluttered

I might actually...have to change my character now...going and looking at the other characters my character turned out to be a lot like Rcticwolf. That wasn't on purpose

I mean a sibling dynamic would be interesting, but that’s up to you

I mean a sibling dynamic would be interesting, but that’s up to you
I'm not against it. But to clarify, do you mean have that dynamic as they could nearly be considered sisters or do you mean to alter the background so that they are blood related. Either would work fine for me.

I'm not against it. But to clarify, do you mean have that dynamic as they could nearly be considered sisters or do you mean to alter the background so that they are blood related. Either would work fine for me.

I’d leave it up to you, I don’t mind either way, I mean they do have quite a bit in common except one isn’t a reincarnation (was debating about making mine one or not) and mine is clearly the more ‘wild’ one, lol

Hmm, I could rewrite a bit in Telaras background so that her mother is still alive. She could have been born maybe a year or two before hati had to leave. And Hati could be inspiration for her to want to travel when she's old enough.

Or they could simply hit it off and have a sibling rivalry as hot headed brawlers who like to sing. Lol I suppose it kind of depends on how early hati had to leave and now much younger than her Telara might be.

Hmm, I could rewrite a bit in Telaras background so that her mother is still alive. She could have been born maybe a year or two before hati had to leave. And Hati could be inspiration for her to want to travel when she's old enough.

Or they could simply hit it off and have a sibling rivalry as hot headed brawlers who like to sing. Lol I suppose it kind of depends on how early hati had to leave and now much younger than her Telara might be.

I guess I would say she was outed by the tribe at 10, giving her 2 years of solo survival experience before becoming an adventurer, and she would be ecstatic to have a sister and she would be very protective, probably to the point of being an annoyance

So with Hati being 18, if you are okay with it, I can rewrite it so that Telara is actually a year younger, and finally heads out on her own at seventeen. Eager to be like her adventuring half sister and see the world.

So with Hati being 18, if you are okay with it, I can rewrite it so that Telara is actually a year younger, and finally heads out on her own at seventeen. Eager to be like her adventuring half sister and see the world.

Yeah I like it

I wonder if anyone has figured out the reference to something I added into my character

I know life can be busy, it’s a shame the thread creator shows up only for a short time

i like, would like to partake
Interested if you're still accepting
I want to play as descendant of an otherworlder

We're still open sorry to respond so late. You can play what you want.

argotNaut argotNaut @Sinberry birdana birdana @Zofienator @Neuro Vampire @Gaius Danius Griinia Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Acethekidd Acethekidd II-CinderRadcliff-II II-CinderRadcliff-II Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread

We have an OOC everyone. Also I'm a idiot and forgot to put a place for backstory in the character sheet so if you would like to add a backstory that could help everyone know more about your character. I apologize for forgetting that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back