• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Graded [The Draumur Silva] Where Reality Ends, Escapists Dream.

Time: ??:??(??:?? ??)
Weather: ?? ?? ??

Chiming Gardeniades (And So the Wind Blew...) ♪

• Mentions ✿ Euthalia - Elvario Elvario , TMK - Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo , Alex - Speed

Language Keys:

- _"Sylvan"_
    - ~"Wyndish"~
    - "Common"
    - <"Beastial">

Character Goals:

Ophenia ✿ Find materials and songwriting inspiration.​
    Euthalia ✿ Return home safely.​
    TMK ✿ Learn of Emotions and this new Environment.​
    Alex ✿ Learn more about the Fae See and Magic.​

When Euthalia called out and offered a vial of her species' perfume, one of the Nereids who had retreated into the liquid somehow manifested. At first, it seemed like they disappeared, but then the Nereid wearing the white cloth's head suddenly, somehow poked out of the liquid, their body not in sight. Somewhat looking like a dismembered head, floating a top the surface of liquid as the Nereid slowly neared.

Gently, a hand, seemingly belonging to them, extended from the water to hesitantly take the vial. They looked at it, and smiled. A gentle, warm and grateful smile, which one could not have imagined on one of these creature's faces before now. "_T- Thank you... Kindly._" The Nereid nervously, and softly spoke as they looked at Euthalia. "_This is the first time anyone has given me a gift before. Unlike the other two, I have yet to be called the most beautiful among us three._" The nereid informed, their voice ever so slightly shaky as they tightly gripped the perfume vial. "_I will be sure to share some with the other one, the one with gold chains, I am sure they would be glad. As thanks, I shall warn you. Bewear of flowers that resemble crystal if you are not masked with magic, and If you were to find a book, you can turn to any page but the last. And... I must apologise for my earlier manners. I am sorry._" The nereid told Euthalia softly, as not to let the other Nereid hear. They then tilted their head and smiled with hint of shame, as both the Vial of Perfume and the Nereid melted into the sparkling liquid.

The coral nereid glared at the two, they didn't seem like the heard what they talking about, but was merely glaring at the other nereid for showing themself again. After all, only the most beauteous should be showing themselves currently. "~My my~" The nereid whistled, "_Hurry along you stiffly folk, your presence alone is weakening my utmost divine form._" The nereid boasted, "_Oh! But I presume I can allow you to stay in my magnificent presence for a tinge bit longer! OHOHOHOHO~~_" The coral nereid obnoxiously laughed, covering their mouth with their pristine unplucked scaly hands. Keone, frankly, has had enough of their bullshit. And was quite fiercely glaring at the pompous nereid.

Keonislwyn.jpg

For one, She thought the nereids were friends, or sisters or something. Yet seemingly, it looked more like some sort of abusive relationship all about boosting one another's confidence and lowering someone else's. Sure, all three of the nereid were horribly irritating, but first, they insult her, then her friends, and then this ugly coral head insults her own kind. What kind of horrible person would even do that? "_Y'know Miss Oh So Beautiful, who hasn't even given us her name-_" Keone began to go off, the nereid was caught off guard by her loud and aggressive tone. "_N- Name? Of course, I do not have one, names are but-" The nereid was cut off, "_Oh? So yer' ain't good enough for a name? Do you not get one, because your so beautiful that a name just doesn't suit ya? Or was it because you're actually not as pretty as you think so nobody decided to give a name?!_" "_h- Huh?! n- No, I-_" "_Well guess what, fish face, we've been pretty courteous by not telling you, but you kinda stink and let's be frank, stinky people aren't really that pretty, let alone beautiful." Keone jabbed, the Nereid's glistening face seemed to become red as their face contorted into some sort of embarrassed anger.

"~AUGHHHHHHH!!!~" The nereid shrieked a loud and high-pitched screech, as they furiously dived into the glittering sea. For some reason, a piece of their coral headdress had fallen off. "Wow Keone... You really told them off, good job!" Islwyn smiled nervously, giving Keone a thumbs-up. Keone slithered nearer and picked up the Red Coral Fragment. "And this, is a trophy for my achievements!" Keone proudly stated, looking at it more closely. "Ohhh~ This oddly looks like a gem. Now, this is what I think of as beautiful!" Keone exclaimed chipperly.

Temporary Item Added! Congratulations! Keone has picked up [Crystalised Magenta Coral Fragment] F!
From afar, it looked red and oddly shiny. Upon closer inspection, it was actually a deep magenta crystal of sorts shaped like Coral. It's pigment is oddly vibrant.

LOVEOPHENIA.png
♪ ♫ ♪
This... was unexpected. Ophenia didn't know, Ophenia didn't understand what just happened. "W- What..?" Ophenia murmur, a shocked expression ran over her face, Once more, the resonator glistened, turning to an deep azure shade and dulling in colour. Bemused, and bewildered, the young sylph found this quite odd. She didn't know things like this could happen within her home, the glade of which she so cherished and put on a pedestal. This was not the sort of thing that would happen in what she was what a perfect place would be like. Did things like this always happen? Maybe it did, but she was too ignorant to realise it.

The mood, didn't seem very warm or cheery right now... Ophenia was a songstress. A chanteuse who brings happiness to all around her, so it was part of her job to brighten the mood. Tightening her fists... gently as much as she can, the resonator shifted to a warmish yellowy-orange as she tried her best to smile. Right, she was a tour guide right now! "R- Right!" Ophenia clasped her together gently as she smiled, "By the description of the Nereids... beneath this glaze, if we fall through, we should enter the Glassy Garden!" Ophenia cheerfully, and ignorantly stated. "Translucent Lycoris Magiata, or as I would like to call them, glass lillies are really stunning! Especially in the glassy garden where they are the sole focus! I'm sure you all would be quite dazzled when you see them!" Ophenia would proclaim, with a bubbly smile as she walked toward the edge of the island.

"Judging by what the Nereids said, all we would have to do is going into the glaze here and we'd be on our way!" Ophenia added, smiling cheerily as her Resonator hovered around her. "Okay then, Let us go~ ♪" Openia took a step forward into the water, and suddenly, like as if she were to walk off of the side of a cliff, Ophenia fell right through. The liquid began shining vibrantly in the place she fell through, before glistening as normally.

Last edited:
Euthalia Apricot
Mentions: Nereid/Ophenia Faynorae Faynorae

Euthalia was a little surprised when her gift was accepted. Truth be told, she'd not been surprised if she'd have been met with rejection and more annoying chatter. Yet she got genuine gratitude instead. It was surprisingly nice. She also made note of the advise she was given, although she interpreted it just a tad bit differently. 'Let the pink blob thing eat flowers that resemble crystal and let the pink blob thing read the last pages of books.' That was what it boiled down to in her own mind. After all, she was rather curious as to why she wouldn't do such things and the pink thing seemed like it'd make for a perfect test subject. She just smiled back at the Nereid as she watched it melt back into the liquid. These fish folk weren't so bad after all.

Well... one of them was. That third one was at the pinnacle of anything annoying. If Euthalia still had any sort of power, she'd arrest this one for sure, just for something stupid like insulting royalty or crimes against fashion or something. It's why Euthalia couldn't abstain from breaking out in laughter when Keone thoroughly told that Nereid off. _“That was great, well done.”_ She told her companion. She did fear some form of repercussion, but that'd likely be worth it.

When Ophenia mentioned the glass flowers, however, Euthalia raised an eyebrow. “Hold up, hold up! Are those plants that look like crystals, by any chance? I've just been warned of them and I doubt we'd count as being masked by magic, so...” She was already getting doubts again about following this air-headed Sylph. And off the Sylph was.

Euthalia could see Ophenia vanish before being able to provide an answer. Great. Just great. She sighed deeply. “_Well, if those are crystal-like flowers, try not to breath in too deeply, I guess?_” That was all the advice she could give her companions. _“Hey, Islwyn, why don't you tell us how much of an adventure we're going on, so that I can try to fool myself into thinking that we're not getting deeper and deeper into a mess we won't be able to get out off...”_ With a deep sigh, she entered the water as well. The fact that she might be fallow through Nereid particles didn't sit too well with her, but there was little she could do about it. Life was a weird thing, after all.

://[TMK.CHR] - - - -> ||Ophenia Du Couer Pur // Narcissistic Nereid||: Faynorae Faynorae ||Euthalia//Keone//Islwyn||: Elvario Elvario
8F17E4F9-13A2-4A72-A3D2-577680865D8B.jpeg

----------{Hole}-----------

(Inner receivers detect substantial flow of positive feelings. 90% of positive feelings unidentified. Consultation with Organic Lifeform of trusting status required for understanding.)

Another note to bear in mind, and likely a reminder to write down should TMK have not left their notebook on the Desert Caravan as they bear witnessed the Orange Family member of Problematically Outlooked Lifeform Euthalia proceed to, in a way, inflict verbal karma against the behaviorally obnoxious Nereid whom fled in subsequent response to its penalization. It brought immense positivity, much so to the extent that they were feeling things unfelt before, even more so apparent by the 100% Visible change in their facial pattern, though TMK themselves was unaware of such change of their demeanor.

Small soft ovals of a deeper shade of pink appeared, alongside a small outflow of Code Essence, albeit more liquidly and curved in contrast to it's usual geometric visage, alongside the hues and colors having a more calmed set of color flow apart from it's erratically placed scheme of neon colors and vibrant glows.
Their eyes as well, now donning a faint dark blue hue and a newfound glimmer near the bottom, further put emphasis of joy.

Then was the mouth, no longer was it strewn in a monotone straight line, but now was the equivalent of a newborn’s first time smile.

[Expression of immense positivity with unidentified factors processed. Action of gratitude directed to LifeForm Keone to be taken.]

In TMK’s mind, they visioned this action as a formal thing, as shown from how Ophenia was hugged earlier.

So now Keone would find herself enveloped and briefly snuggled by a pink pudgy construct. Good thing TMK snuggled with their left to prevent contact with Code Essence though. That would not be good.

They wanted to keep it brief, since time was of the essence with the other individuals having gone. So after 5 seconds of TMK’s hug assault, they let go of the Naga and dashed to the water, doing a jump as they too entered the liquid.

TMK would still be smiling as they did so.

Dreaming Of Sky Gardens♪

• Mentions ✿ Euthalia - Elvario Elvario , TMK - Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo , Alex - Speed

Language Keys:

- _"Sylvan"_
    - ~"Wyndish"~
    - "Common"
    - <"Beastial">

Character Goals:

Keonislwyn.jpg

"Of course! There isn't anybody as good as me when it comes to smack-talking down someone who insults my friends!" Keone boasted, sounding quite proud of putting the Nereid in her supposed place. "_Hopefully it doesn't come back and put us in a tricky situation!_" Islwyn added, "Hopefully..." Islwyn perked up at Euthalia's request to make it sound as if they were going on an adventure. "_Of course! An adventure~ An arduous journey full of fervent emotion! Betrayal, friendship and Love!_" "<Oh no.>" "Countless trials will be an obstacle in our paths, but with the help of that adorable little sylph girl as our guide and that weird pink ball thing to help act as a shield, we will conquer with ease. We'll find friends, fight new foes and after this heartwrenching journey, we will finally return home and..._" Islwyn began to monologue in a very dramatic tone, pausing for a few moments to add a further cinematic flair. "_PAAARTAY~!! We'll have so much booze, we'll sing songs of our amazing tales in the glade and dance to our heart's content!_" Islwyn energetically laughed, waving her hands excitedly as she'd hop around.

"_Oookay, I think I'm going to follow Euthalia and the so-called 'Adorable Little Sylph Girl' into the weird portal liquid now. Byeee._" Keone nonchalantly stated, but before she could do so, she would be suddenly hugged by TMK. She was going for the shimmering water but accidentally slithered right into TMK's stubby arms. "h- Huh?!" She didn't know how to feel. How to react. Was this how the sylph felt when hugged by Islwyn?? And before she could fully process it, the hug was over and the construct hopped into the pool of shimmering liquid. "Aww~! I think it likes you! It must have been just as annoyed about those nereids as we were~! How cute!" Islwyn pointed out while smiling playfully, before hopping into the liquid herself. Keone would follow in after recollecting her thoughts.

Unlike falling into the Coral Garden, falling through the glaze from it to the Glassy Garden was like tumbling through the side of a wall. Standing up, one would be surprised at how much of nothing would surround them. A pitch-black void, which made it hard to discern which way was north, south, east or west. Looking up would yield the same voided nothingness. Though, on the supposed 'ground' surrounding the group was a field of glowing translucent flowers which resembled lilies. They were seemingly everywhere and they all looked perfectly the same. Upon closer inspection, the entire flower seemed to be made of some sort of glass or crystal.

Taking a step would give a sensation as if one were walking in a shallow lake. Looking down as you stepped, one would be able to notice how the 'ground' would ripple like water, even seeming vaguely reflective. Despite there seemingly being no form of wind in the atmosphere, the Glass-Like flowers swayed as if being pushed around by a gentle breeze. Every flower swayed in a different direction.

LOVEOPHENIA.png
Stars shoot across the sky, believing they can fly.
Standing off further a bit from where the others would tumble in, Ophenia stood staring at the void which was above them. For a brief second, it looked as if she were longing for something. The resonator shined, a radiant white light obscuring the colours that it so spontaneously shifts to constantly. "Don't you..." Ophenia solemnly spoke. She stopped and then turned to the others with a cheery smile on her face. "Don't you think the ceiling is missing something? An empty black sky like this... Hm..." Ophenia put a finger to her cheek, with a musing expression. She looked up at the sky again.

She wave her hands at the supposed 'ceiling', squinting her eyes and with that, the resonator glittered briefly, its shine surrounding the area for a short moment. [Holography ~ Billboard] "A black sky like this is always filled with countless stars in the upper world ☆" Ophenia cheerfully proclaimed. Suddenly, the ceiling was speckled with gleaming lights, that looked far away and out of reach. Flatly paste across above the group, and flickering in the 'sky' was what supposedly resembled twinkling stars. They were fake, yet from afar, they almost looked like they could be real.

But Ophenia's magic could only fool the eyes so far, as looking further and further down the pattern, would reveal an end to the glittery dots. Ophenia smiled, she seemed somewhat disappointed as she put her hands together. "Ah. Seems I cannot fully imitate the endlessness of a starry sky..." She sighed, looking at the floor. "Well~☆ I hope that will add a bit of show to this garden~ ♫ From here on out, we will have to walk until we stumble into another garden~ !!" Ophenia looked up to everyone else as she informed them, a smile spread across her face.

"So-- ♪ As an activity for this stroll, we should get to know a bit more about each other~! We all seem to know each other's names, so we should get to know more about each other as people~ " Ophenia clapped her hands gently, "Oh! but it seems Miss... Miss Euth... Miss Eth, Miss Wyn, And Miss Kee already know each other quite well~~ You all seem like close friends!" Ophenia claimed, briefly pointing at the three. "How lovely it is to be friends~ ☆ How did you three meet~? Oh and TMKdotLFEhyphenFRM!! You came from somewhere with lots of sand, what kind of place was it? Was it a beach? I am sure that must have been sooooo wonderful~ ♫" Ophenia cheerily proclaimed. She began to walk... 'Forward'(?), hoping that the others would follow along. The last thing she wanted was a completely silent walk to a different garden.

Abilities Used
✦ Holography ~ Billboard

Performance E, Magic D, Illusion F, Magic Area of Effect E, Spell Duration F, Focus E, Magic Range E
The caster conjures a two-dimensional illusory object or screen up to 100 feet away from them, that can take up to a 50 feet radius of space.​
Grade D spell. Lasts for up to 1 hour, 2 post cooldown.
  • Created Screen 50 feet above where Ophenia stands. Lasts for an hour.
Abilities Cooldowns
Holography ~ Billboard | D Grade Spell: Cooldown Stars When Ability Ends (60 minutes)

Last edited:
Euthalia Apricot
Mentions: Ophenia Faynorae Faynorae | TMK Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo

Euthalia glossed over the pink blob with a weary eye when she suddenly noticed it grab a hold of Keone. She wasn't a combatant, but she was ready to try kick it or something, should that be needed. In the end, it wasn't. If anything, the pink blob thing seemed, as Islwyn said, to just show its affection for Keone. That was rather peculiar, but she'd tolerate such actions. For now. They had bigger worries on their minds. Hearing Islwyn's chatter helped put her mind a bit at ease again. As strange and dangerous as this place might be, at least they were together.

The trip through the 'glaze' was not exactly fun. She felt like she crashed through a wall, only to end up in a vast space of nothingness. Other than there being a 'ground' below them, there was nothingness everywhere. _“This realm is... uncomfortable.”_ She uttered out her thoughts. When she spotted the flowers were crystal-like, she clicker her tongue. “These must be the flowers that Nereid warned us about... they're everywhere.” How the hell were they supposed to watch out for something this omnipresent?

“Say, tour guide, you don't happen to know how we can get ourselves masked by magic, do you?” She asked Ophenia, actually feeling a tad bit nervous at the prospect of being harmed by some fake crystal flowers. There were better ways to go. Ophenia, meanwhile, seemed to be too busy working illusion magic. “That's nice illusion magic and all, but I think we've got more pressing concerns. Like these plants the Nereid warned me about. And the ground. Why in the world is it...” She had to think about which word to use in common, but failed to come up with it. “doing the thing water does?”

That's when Ophenia mentioned the names, which actually irked Euthalia. “How in the world do you remember TMKdot...something, yet not Euthalia, Islwyn and Keone?” Were all Sylphs this air-headed? It could be. They were wind spirits, after all. Either way, she sighed. “They used to work for me, before I became a messenger. Now we're travelling together.” That was probably the worst possible explanation, but that's as much as Euthalia felt like sharing about it.

She was much more interested in this air-headed Sylph. “What about you? You lived in this place, you said? For how long? What did you do in your time outside this place? Where'd you learn that illusion magic? And what's up with that colour changing catalyst you're using?” She figured she might as well ask her questions, if this Sylph was that eager to talk, Euthalia would rather hear her out instead of the reverse.

://[TMK.CHR] - - - -> ||Ophenia Du Couer Pur // Narcissistic Nereid||: Faynorae Faynorae ||Euthalia//Keone//Islwyn||: Elvario Elvario
1672214015413.png

----------{Story of Programmed Sands}-----------

Neutrality returned to the physical features of TMK. Gone now was the glimmer and blush, set back to the default state of blank monotone calmness. Well, for a few seconds it was nothing but calmness, but now it was accompanied by intrigue and the urge to examine yet again these new surroundings. To start off, they, alongside the rest of the current company, were now in what seemed to be a void-like path, seen as by the sheer nothingness it gave off as no direction could be certainly identified. Then there was the blackened sky, showing the reminder of the void that sat far off away from where they previously were. No further detail was required for that, though the new properties of the ground they were now on held a ripple effect found on most liquids, with crystal-like flowers following the same pattern of physics as normal plants do.

Oh, right, and they didn't see the Nereid anywhere either, so that was also a good thing. Any more few minutes would've caused a tiny accident involving decayed fish flesh. Moving on, and unfortunately ignoring Ophenia’s skyward light show, TMK waddled alongside Ophenia’s left as she asked more about places of origin.

Then their turn came up.

[Contrary to belief, the area which I arrived here from held no body of water in sight. All that was consisted of large hills of sand, stone, clear skies, and blistering natural heat. All of which fit the criteria of what one would call a Desert. Despite this, there do happen to be civilizations deeper within, but to get there requires a daring trek through torrents of sand and forceful winds. Many other hazards lie within that which those chosen to aid in a trade caravan’s defense, Including myself, are yet to see.]

They let that sit for a good while, before continuing.

[Throughout my time in this existence, feelings which I am yet to identify surfaced in my inner process. I assume it is what Organic Lifeforms go through as well, though shown in different methods such as the floating device on your person changing its visual appearance. I would like to ask if you can be able to aid in identifying these feelings coursing through myself?]

Others could tell that this had been on the Construct’s mind for a while, and they needed answers as much as they wanted to uncover the mysteries of their upbringing.

Last edited:

Dreaming Of Sky Gardens♪

Language Keys:

- _"Sylvan"_
    - ~"Wyndish"~
    - "Common"
    - <"Beastial">

Character Goals:

Keonislwyn.jpg
"I agree, how do you remember the entirety of that... TMK thing's name, and yet you can't even remember something as simple as Keone??" Keone hissed at the girl. Did she have some sort of short-term memory or something? "Are you Sylphid related to Goldfish-Nereids or something?" She asked, somewhat sarcastically as she slithered along, trying her best to avoid touching those crystal flowers... Although, she did wonder how much they would sell for if they were really made of crystal or glass... "Awe~✿ Keone, don't be too mean to the girl! Don't you think it's so cute? I think Kee would be a pretty cute nickname for yo-" "Please, do not, encourage her." Keone shut Islwyn as she giggled.

She then turned to Euthalia, "I think we are currently masked by magic. We just need something with magical power more than or equal to these flowers on us." Islwyn pulled out the scale, which was glittering just as much as Ophenia was. "Don't you think it's strange that these scales which come from fae related closely to nymphs or magical spirits suddenly started to glitter like this?" Islwyn wondered, "Maybe it's cause the flowers are having some sort of, magical reaction or something?" Keone added on. "And~✿ I don't feel any different! Maybe we are masked in magic currently!"

They then turned back to Ophenia, adding Euthalia's answer, "Euthalia helped us a lot when we needed someone~♡" "She saved my scales when I was in a pinch." Islwyn smiled, and Keone seemed slightly bashful. "She's a really great friend, Little Pheenia--♡ You should be her friend too!✿ " Islwyn suggested, with a cheerful tone of voice.

LOVEOPHENIA.png
Like a dance of constantly changing music.
"Y- You really think so?" The resonator shifted to a yellow, which was much obscured by the bright white light emanating from it. A smile spread across Ophenia's face, "I would love to be friends with everyone." She replied, clasping her hands and tilting her head. "Masked by magic..." Ophenia pondered, putting her left hand on her cheek. "It is quite easy--☆ Just hold something magical near you or have magic inside you~ ♫" She answered simply. "You mean rippling?" The sylph replied to Euthalia's lack of vocabulary. It was then that she would stop, and then take a few moments to skip playfully along the way, skipping about three times.

With each skip, large ripples expanded around the area she hopped on. As the ripples passed the flowers, they seemingly stopped swaying for a moment, perking up and making a sound that sounded like gentle chimes for a brief moment. Before going back to their odd swaying. Ophenia then playfully twirled around, to turn back to the group. "About names... I do not know why but I often find it difficult to remember names that are longer than three letters long or ones that have more than one syllable. On the other hand, it is somewhat easy for me to remember things that have been written down~♪" Ophenia answered Euthalia musingly. She put a finger to her cheek, leaning backwards slightly. "Nereids are a type if nymph. Sylphid are also somewhat related to Nymphs. So maybe I am... probably... kind of, related to a goldfish nereid~ ?" She answered, smiling gently.

Ophenia gently clapped her hands as she turned around and began walking again. "Well~☆ I used to live in the Glade for the entirety of my life. However, I only lived in a single garden. Until one day I heard a voice. It felt like it was calling to me. Then I met the Nereids and then they lead me outside. The first time I was outside, I used to have really long white hair and my eyes were not even coloured yet~♫ I was like a blank sheet of paper, waiting for someone to give me a purpose." Ophenia replied, somewhat vaguely.

"When I came outside for the first time, I met a man who had a really long fluffy tail!! He taught me how to read, sing, dance, move and a lot of other neat things. He lived in a place with a lot of books~♫ But then I decided to leave. I went to ryke for a while and performed at the winter festival! A few days later, however, I was kinda kicked out for like... public indecency? I think it had to do with my shorts being too short or something. But then I met this guy in black clothing and a big furry guy and a black dragon~♪ And then we had this super cool concert to stop a tribe of trolls from destroying a village! That was so fun-- ☆" Ophenia was constantly looking up as they walked, stars had dyed her eyes as she excitedly talked about her experiences.

"Illusory magic... I do not know. I picked it up a long while ago when I was trying to figure out how to create a magic that can manipulate people's emotions. I wanted to apply it to my songs so that I could one day share all of my emotions with the people I perform for~☆" Ophenia replied, however, she stopped at Euthalia's question about the resonator. She turned around. A wide smile was on her face, excitement was basically pouring out of her eyes. "Oh?! Do you mean the resonator? It is so cool, right? It was a tool created by mages to more easily communicate with magical creatures and spirits, but it was deemed too difficult to use and quite unreliable~♪ However, I found it produced beautiful colours of such an array and could even output sound! It is such an amazing invention! I truly wonder how Humans came up with such technology." Ophenia excitedly replied. A cheerful smile spread across her face all the while.

After Ophenia's constant excited ramblings, she noticed TMK was beginning to 'Talk.' She smiled as she read the text go by, it was interesting to read, for her at least. "Forceful winds and high heat?! That sounds like a dream~ !!" Ophenia replied exuberantly. She was a sylph. For Sylphid, forceful winds and torrents were the best way to just let yourself go and relax for a while as you drift wherever said winds take you. "I love the warmth so much! It is such a nice feeling... but when I am performing heat becomes quite a problem for my makeup... Ah, the dilemmas of a chanteuse." Ophenia pouted at the thought.

Ophenia giggled at TMK's words. "Oh little TMKdotLFEhyphenFRM, that is called emotions!" Ophenia perked up, smiling with a chipper tone. "Emotions are like a dance, with music that is constantly changing. Just when you assume you have gotten into a rhythm, a new song begins to play and you suddenly have to change course. Sometimes, a song that you do not know is played, and then you make a mistake while dancing. However, it takes time to realise that these are not mistakes, but instead moments to look back at and laugh at while you dance to your favourite songs. Those moments we deem as accidents, are actually there to make us shine even brighter when our favourite songs come up~ ♪" Ophenia answered TMK, smiling. However, her smile felt solemn.

Abilities Used
✦ Holography ~ Billboard

Performance E, Magic D, Illusion F, Magic Area of Effect E, Spell Duration F, Focus E, Magic Range E
The caster conjures a two-dimensional illusory object or screen up to 100 feet away from them, that can take up to a 50 feet radius of space.​
Grade D spell. Lasts for up to 1 hour, 2 post cooldown.
  • Created Screen 50 feet above where Ophenia stands. Lasts for an hour.
Abilities Cooldowns
Holography ~ Billboard | D Grade Spell: Cooldown Stars When Ability Ends (60 minutes)

Euthalia Apricot

“Hmmm...” She mumbled, observing the scale. Was this thing really meant to protect her and 'mask her' with magic? Then why did that Nereid go through the effort of warning her again? She wasn't fully convinced things were all as nice and dandy as Islwyn believed them to be. Then again, the glittering scales made sense. When pointed out that Ophenia was glittering in the same manner, Euthalia couldn't suppress a chuckle. “_In that case, I call dibs on carrying Ophenia around should our scales ever not be magical enough to mask us.”_

“Rippling... yes.” Euthalia repeated, although she noticed Ophenia never really answered the question. It'd forever remain a mystery why in the world the ground was doing what water does, it seemed... or were they walking on water? At this point, it wouldn't even surprise her. When Ophenia mentioned the names, Euthalia sighed, then took out a quill, some ink and a scrap of paper. Writing down in neat common cursive, she put down three names: Euthalia, Islwyn, Keone. Then she pressed the paper into Ophenia's hand. “Now you've got them in writing. Feel free to take a peak at it if your fish genes act up again.” Euthalia really wasn't too fond of nicknames, all things considered.

“Just one garden..?” Euthalia shivered. If they all were so barren and empty as this, that must've felt like growing up in a fishbowl. The rest of her story was rather though to follow along. Of course, certain aspects stood out. “Public... indecency? A... dragon?” Somehow those two things being only a sentence apart was concerning. “You've certainly been up to a lot.” She ended up having no better response to these odd tales.

The thought of Ophenia manipulating emotions was a concerning one. Was that why she was starting to take a bit of a liking to this air-headed Sylph? Yeah. That must be it. Such a troublesome foe. “That seems dishonest. If your performance can't touch someone's emotions without manipulating them through magic, it's not sharing them, it's pushing them onto others by force.” She states, hoping to discourage any future manipulation of emotions.

_“I should've known such a weird thing could only be a Human invention... Those foul being trying to communicate with beings beyond their comprehension.”_ She muttered, before sighing. “I'm glad you found a use for it .”

She grimaced when the pink thing mentioned emotions. “Setting aside that...'poetic' interpretation, emotions are a mental state that most of your kind shouldn't be experiencing. Either your creator had some incomprehensible reasons for giving such an aspect to you or the essence they've used to create you still has personality left.” She grit her teeth. The latter was just cruel. “Either way, you've been bestowed quit a cruel faith.”

Last edited:

Dreaming Of Sky Gardens♪

Language Keys:

- _"Sylvan"_
    - ~"Wyndish"~
    - "Common"
    - <"Beastial">

Character Goals:

Keonislwyn.jpg
Islwyn laughed, "_That's a great idea, Euthalia!_" The satyr playfully spoke, "_what do you mean—_" "_If Euthalia carries Ophenia, we'll all have to walk in a tight group hug! hehe~♡_" Islwyn giggled. Keone grimaced, though she didn't dislike the thought of being a warm group hug... "_Ooor~ we could all run (or slither in my case) as fast as we can and hope we get out of here and enter a different garden!_" Keone suggested while side-eying Islwyn's ridiculous idea...

As Ophenia looked down and read the paper of which Euthalia handed to her, Islwyn perked up, "Pheenia~♡ Feel free to continue calling me Wyn if it's easier for you! Or you could even call me Issy! _(Yeah, that's cuter)_ Whichever you prefer!" Islwyn added, smiling cheerfully as she skipped along. "DO NOT, however, call me Miss Kee. Miss Keone or Keone is fine as is I guess... OH, and by the way, does anything happen if I were to theoretically pick one of these... 'Flowers'?" The naga asked.

As Keone and Islwyn listened to the stories of the Sylph, Islwyn laughed at Ophenia's statement about her 'shorts' "oh, you adorable little thing~! Those aren't shorts, those are bloomers! They may make a cute pair of braies for you, but to others, those are seen as undergarments!" Islwyn informed, still laughing. Ophenia tilted her head, confused, "Undergarments?" "Oh~kay! Moving on!" Keone changed the subject. "What kind of emotions are you even trying to make people feel in the first place?" Keone asked, her tone assertive. "_Honestly, seems mighty dangerous. Illusions and the manipulation of emotions... She could probably toy with peoples' minds if she didn't seem so... Harmless?_" Keone whispered to Euthalia.

"Well, Pheenia, you should definitely sing for us one day! Maybe we could even have a party when we leave the glade!" Islwyn suggested with a bubbly tone. "_Maybe she's super fun at parties~? She could make everyone so jubilant and excited—☆_" Islwyn added.

Keone was suddenly intrigued when Ophenia spoke about the Resonator. She wanted to know more about it, after all, it seemed quite expensive of an object. Inventions... It looked like a beautiful jewel cut and moulded into the shape of a flower, but seeing as it had some sort of use it might be somewhat valuable. "Say, Ophenia, how much did you pay for that thing anyway?" Keone questioned, an intrigued expression on her face.

LOVEOPHENIA.png
Dance, like songs that fly and birds that sing
Ophenia was quite bemused. She has heard of a hug before, but she had not heard of a group hug. How would someone hug in a group? Weren't hugs meant for two people alone? She couldn't figure it out in her head or picture how multiple people would hug each other at the same time. It still sounded like fun however! The warmth of multiple people all embracing each other with the sweetness of a powerful friendship. What a lovely thought!

Ophenia smiled while she read the Paper the tree woman gave to her. "Thank you so much, Miss..." Ophenia quickly looked back down at the paper. "Miss Euthalia!" Ophenia cheerfully thanked her as she held onto the paper. Ophenia turned to the Naga, "Oh, Miss uh!" The Sylph looked down again, "Right! Miss Keone~♪ I have not ever tried to pick them... I presume that a plant would not particularly like to be forcefully taken from their home, so I firmly suggest against thinking of doing such a thing~♪" Ophenia gently spoke, with a nervous smile. She didn't exactly like the thought of picking flowers.

Ophenia sullened when Euthalia spoke her opinion. "I... See." The dazzling white light of the Resonator seemingly dimmed as it fluttered nearer to Ophenia. "I want to give people positivity. Happiness and relaxation, a calmness from any gloom." Ophenia stated. "I want to make everyone happy~♪ if everyone was filled with serenity, there would be no reason for anyone to fight." Ophenia stated, smiling confidently. "It is much better than shedding blood after all..." She'd mutter, looking away. She'd excitedly twirl back with a smile when she heard what Islwyn would suggest.

"I would love to! It has been a long while since I have last performed." Ophenia replied to Islwyn. A cheery smile on her face as she anticipated performing. She tilted her head at Keone's question, "The price I paid for the Resonator? Hmm..." Ophenia began to think, curling her finger under lips. "I do not recall. Honestly, values and such are somewhat difficult for me. I do know the name of the place I got it from I think..." Ophenia added, her eyes sparked up as she smiled when she recalled it's name. "Andersen's Antiquities, I think?" Ophenia answered.

Ophenia looked to Euthalia as she addressed TMK's ability to feel emotion. Euthalia seemingly felt some sort of sympathy. "A cruel faith? That doesn't seem right..." Ophenia questioned. "Being able to feel, being able to convey emotions means being able to connect with others~✿ Is it not a beautiful feat?" Ophenia brazenly claimed, with a well- meaning smile. Gently clasping her hands.

"Such a poetic description for something as abstract as emotions ~✿ So lovely!" Islwyn commented. "_However... It truly does make me wonder what purpose a construct with emotion would..._" Islwyn questioned, a sympathetic expression on her face. Keone scoffed. "_Maybe it was built as a toy for a child? Like a friend or something?_" Keone theorised, crossing her arms as she peered at the pink ball. "_Perhaps! It does look rather child-friendly! (Although quite big for a child's toy...)_" Islwyn thought, though it disturbed her to think that whoever created this thing was presumably able to emulate emotions.

Euthalia Apricot

The chatter about group hugs and Sylph-carrying plans almost made Euthalia forget they were in a totally unknown realm trying to get out and survive by following an air-head. _“I'd rather not randomly run into other gardens, as they all seem to have some weird and outsider unfriendly qualities to them. We might've already been laying down unconscious from crystal plant magic if we didn't have those Nereid scales with us.”_

“Well done Ophenia~” She said to the Sylph, as the latter was finally able to say their names, although there was a fair share of sarcasm in her voice mixed in with some actual relief that she didn't have to listen to dumb nicknames for any longer. As for the next part, Euthalia couldn't help chuckle a little. “Most plants would indeed not like that sort of treatment, I can attest to it.” She wondered if this Sylph was that much of a lost cause, but still, she made a point, of sorts. “I'm not sure if these plants are sentient enough to object, but I'd not try picking them, as they might have some defence mechanism against it. Their overwhelming abundance in this realm suggests they've got some great evolutionary benefits against anything that'd try to get rid of them for whatever reason.” In other words, these plants were probably dangerous.

That said, she shot a stern glare at Islwyn, on the suggestion of having Ophenia join them at a party. _“Or she could use her illusions and magic to trick as all into doing things against our will or into feeling emotions that aren't real. I don't like the thought of having someone toy with my mind and senses like that. I agree with Keone, she might be dangerous. Even if she seems harmless, that's only more dangerous, as I don't doubt that she could be easily manipulated into doing some pretty horrible things.”_ She clicked her tongue. _“Maybe we should consider taking her in, to prevent her magic from being abused by the wrong people.”_ That, of course, meant it could also be abused by the right people. Such as Euthalia.

She ignored the talk about fashion, as she never really understood the fashion of fleshly beings to begin with. Wearing dead animal parts, like skin and hair, felt like a really weird thing to do, yet they somehow made it into an entire industry. What was wrong with using a few good vines and branches? Either way, she'd given up on trying to make sense of it.

There was one thing that stood out. Euthalia wouldn't expect an air-headed girl like this to mention 'shedding blood' like that. That said, the naivety bugged Euthalia. “You can't make everyone happy. Besides, even if they were happy, I bet those foul Humans from the East Empire would still try to enslave the beasts and bring down our nation, just for their perverted fun of it. If you really want serenity, you should join our army and help them bring down the East Empire first. Only then will we be able to have peace.” She sighed. “Well, I guess you can hold-on to your hopeless ideals, for now. There's no harm in dreaming when you're young.”

That said, she did insist on the cruel faith part. “Imagine this. If you were to capture a bird and lock it into a tiny cage, what would be more merciful? To make it fully aware of the fact that it will never learn to fly and spread it wings, so that it must suffer from it every living moment, or to take away any thought of flight so that it can at least be contempt in its tiny cage for the rest of its life? That's how it is for constructs. They're Human-made contraptions that captures mana at their cores, similar to that of the spirits, forcing them to live in an unnatural prison for a body. That's already an atrocity of its own, but it seems they even gave this one the mental capacity to think and feel, making it aware of its own existence and on how they're ensnared in the body they're imprisoned in.” That was her best attempt at trying to explain the constructs sad fate to the Sylph.

_“Or it's just some Human perversion. A desire to push even further beyond the boundaries of what should be acceptable. Perhaps they created it just to show they could, or just to torture it by having it exist.”_ Her hatred towards Humans was clearly showing she was choosing the worst possible options.

://[TMK.CHR] - - > ||Ophenia\\__ Faynorae Faynorae __//||Euthalia|Keone|Islwyn\\__ Elvario Elvario _//
{Curse of

Remembrance}

1673071897217.png

------{GO}------

[Self would politely see it as otherwise. As other organic Lifeforms were in considerable states of discomfort in reaction to the climate of such area. Such concerning effects inflicted on the individuals for extended periods of time may lead to life-threatening situations.]

TMK wasn't as sure why the didn't sugarcoat the truth in concurrence to Ophenia's outlook on the desert, but at the same time it felt necessary, given that sometimes naivety was both a blessing and a curse. This case was a curse, as being blind to dangers could be fatal. The Codeforged would nod in understanding of both Ophenia's and Euthalia's definitions of emotion, whereas the Pink one was more literature inclined. The green one however.. Something didn't sit well with how she worded it. Being bestowed a cruel faith..

[I know not of my creator's intentions in my bringing. But as of now, life experiences in exposure to Organic Lifestyle has not proven suffrage aimed towards me.]
This was directed towards Euthalia, someone who was rather near the negative end of the individual spectrum due to her current displays of racial prejudice. Just because some have a different trait from their racial tree doesn't mean it should be seen as a cruel fate bestowed upon what normally wasn't allowed to have such freedoms..

The rest of the conversation continued forward, despite TMK not knowing what was said by Keone and Islwyn due to native language barriers. Between Ophenia's perspective of emotions enabling a 'connection' to others and Euthalia's metaphoric example of what a construct's life was implying, it was within Euthalia's words that snapped something in mind.

TMK stopped in their tracks, even more noticeable due to their last step being more like a slam of their hot-pink foot on the surface as though a vase fell from its shelf.

[...]
[...]
[...]
[First Name: Brent. Last Name: Cole]
A name.
[Race: Human]
A race.
[Age]
[9 Years]
[Date of Birth]
[March 21st, 1989]
[March 21st..1996: Date of Death]
[Cause of Death:]
It was a long pause, as Code Essence was flooding out from TMK's eye, and rising upward to dissipate. Their nubbly arms twitched and shuddered, and their eyes, twitching in conflict as though they were saying this unwillingly in mind, but body in control.

[Suicide]
[Assumed cause: Abusive parental figure.]

TMK held their nubs out in front, their eyes looming over them with Code Essence changing colors erratically.

[Area of Awakening: Grass patch within a forest-line. Nearby dirt path indicates direction toward Human settlement.]
[Path Followed. Approximate travel time: 4 hours. Settlement found.]
[Settlement entered.]
[Notable sights:]

[Error.]
The shuddering and erratic colors stopped, all at once. As though a switch had been flipped, TMK stood in place, eerily still for a few seconds in utter silence. Their face, all the same.

[.][..][...] A text box appeared, showing nothing but intervals between 1, 2, and 3 periods in a loop.

TMK moved, but only walked in a slightly slower pace. Flecks of Code Essence landed on the surface though, it's affect was none of the codeforged's concern.

[... Memory receivers indicate nothing after, except for recent events.]

They leaned forward midwalk after textualizing this, seemingly giving a more cold silent vibe in their posture.

Dreaming Of Sky Gardens♪

Language Keys:

- _"Sylvan"_
    - ~"Wyndish"~
    - "Common"
    - <"Beastial">

Character Goals:

Euthalia ✿ Return home safely. Spread influence throughout The See of Fae and neighbouring countries​

Keonislwyn.jpg
"<Oh fine>," Keone sighed, "Fine then! Won't be picking glass flowers... (for now.)" The Naga scoffed as she slithered. "_Awe! Such a party-stopper. Can't a doe have fun once in a while~?_" Islwyn smiled, as she playfully brushed her hands through her hair and flipped it ever slightly. "_I believe I have a decent judge of character, and I'm sure the little sylph is well-meaning in her emotion magic thingies~✿_" The satyr stated with a carefree tone as she skipped along.

Islwyn perked up a bit when Euthalia mentioned taking the sylph in. "_My, what a great idea! I am absolutely happy with that. Singers are always an exciting asset to every party!☆" She excitedly spoke. "_I mean, I'm not entirely opposed to it. She looks to be the type to know a lotta people and might have some good connections._" Keone shrugged as she thought about it, "_Though, the Ophenia and Islwyn together may cause a bit of a racket..._" Keone mused, as she shivered at the thought.

Islwyn grimaced at the mention of the Eastern Empire. "_Ugh, those horrible monsters..._" She muttered as she tensed up a little bit, "Euthalia's right you know! The east empire and all who support it are even worse than the worst. They make monsters look pleasant in comparison. That entire country should just be smitten off the face of the planet." She scowled, before letting out a sigh. "It'd be best to stay clear of anyone who hails from there," Islwyn suggested to Ophenia.

LOVEOPHENIA.png

When Euthalia praised Ophenia for being able to remember their names, she smiled brightly, "Thank you ever so kindly! I will be sure to try my bestest forever~ ♪" The sylph claimed, clasping her hands together. The Resonator's light grew much more radiant as it fluttered nearer to Ophenia. She gently smiled at Euthalia, "Even if they lack the sentience to retort, I believe that treating everything how you would treat yourself is always the best thing to do in every single situation!" Ophenia exclaimed, stating her policy quite blatantly.

Ophenia tilted her head at the other statements the large fae made. "E- Evolutionary... what?" She bemusingly blurted out. "Oh... I see..." She replied, feeling quite discouraged. The Resonator's light began to dim. Ophenia would turn to TMK, She didn't understand what Euthalia and her companions were talking about, but she decided to try and guess based on their expressions and body language.

Euthalia glared, there was something she didn't particularly like, something Islwyn said. Was it something about the theoretical party that the satyr mentioned earlier? The distinct noise of a clicking tongue. That means annoyance, usually. "Hm, What are you guys speaking of?" Ophenia inquired, "It is of utmost importance that you include every person in a group inside of your conversations, I learned that it is quite unpleasant to feel excluded." The sylph smiled, as she gently suggested that to the folks. "I would love to learn Sylvan one day~☆" Ophenia mused, with a bubbly attitude.

Ophenia's mood would be brought down by the sudden talk of the eastern empire. Her memories of her first visit... were not so fond. Being impaled by multiple arrows that were potentially laced with poison was not an experience that she wanted to be reminded of. Being told that her ideals were hopeless was not helping either. She could clearly understand and empathise with Euthalia and Islwyn's opinions. It hurt that she could. "Y- You are right." She admitted. "I understand. But... I still have to try. I want to change the world in my own way. If I cannot do even that, then what use is my existence?" Ophenia stated, her voice quivering. "It seems I will stay young forever, because, this dream will never seem to stop reoccurring... Sometimes, I wonder if I even want to pursue this." The sylph uttered, looking down. "Forever, I will believe that a person can change. I believe an entire country can change. I believe that the world can change."

Her thoughts weren't soothed with Euthalia's explanation of what she meant by what it was like for a construct. Ophenia sighed wearily. A Frown spread across her face, as the resonator's light became increasingly darkened. She lowered her head, unable to answer. Ophenia could feel it clearly. A deep animosity. Ophenia clasped her hands together, pressing them to her chest. A sullen expression was run over her face. She couldn't fully comprehend the words that appeared above TMK. The air was dreary, and Ophenia couldn't help but think of what she could do to lift this mood.

The Forest and it's Flowers ♪

But, As sudden as the blink of an eye. The world around them began to seemingly shatter. Collapsing. White shined through the blackened void through which the group had been walking in. Engulfing the area around them. This blinding flash would only be brief, for after a few seconds of taking it in, everyone would be able to make note of their new surroundings.
PlazaR1.png
The star-like sparks indicate where items may be placed or points of intrigue.

It was still weatherless, making it clear that they were still in the glade. The lack of wind, the lack of a temperature. The suffocating feeling of magic in the air. However, this garden was a fair bit different. Large green trees filled the around them, seemingly acting as walls. They were in a clearing, with only a few other trees. To the east of them would be a tree that was seemingly larger than the others. Near the oddly carved-out path on which they stood were various coloured wildflowers.

West to the group would be a log. It didn't seem to be cut from a tree, however. One would be able to take note of something laying on the log. They would also be able to take note of how instead of a black void above them, would be a blue sky. Static, white images which were presumably meant to mimic clouds are plastered in the "Sky," remaining motionless. In the distance, the group would be able to make out a very small figure, hopping around aimlessly. It looked to that of a lily, but with legs and arms.

Euthalia Apricot

The pink thing was going haywire. Whilst, at first, it was denying any recognition of the suffering (of course it would), it soon stopped and kinda started to... do stuff. Euthalia wasn't eager to get closer to it and figure out what was going on. Eventually, it started moving again, but kind-off differently, perhaps. “Are you alright?” Euthalia asked, although more out of curiosity and worry that the thing might get hostile at any moment than out of a concern for its well-being.

Her conversation with Keone and Islwyn soon came to a close. However, Ophenia brought up a point that Euthalia couldn't let go of. “Are you sure about treating everything how you would treat yourself? After all, you've got to eat something right? Or would you not mind if someone came around to eat you in turn?” She was pretty sure that a species like Ophenia's couldn't take root like hers, so she was interesting in learning how the Sylph would answer.

She quickly brushed off Ophenia's attempt to be included into their conversations. “Common is a bit tough to talk in at times, but don't worry about what we're saying in Sylvan, it's not too important for you. Perhaps one day I'll teach you some.” However, the next statements were a lot more odd. “I'm not sure what you're talking about for dreams and staying young, but if you were to ask me, the only way to change the East Empire is to burn it down and watch something better grow from its ashes.”

With those bitter words behind her, she took in their new and sudden environment. The first thing she noticed was what was directly below her feet. _ “Actual soil...”_ She said, checking the ground to see if it'd be possible to root here. After all, if they were to end up stuck in these gardens, she'd need something to avoid starving. Then again, this place was unnerving. The fake sky in particular. “This place feels like a cage.” She concluded.

She observed the area for a bit, before sighing. “Islwyn, how about you go try to make friends with that thing over there?” She then looked to Keone. “I assume you already spotted it..?” There was no doubt in her mind that Keone wouldn't see whatever was on that log, ready for the taken. She'd not withhold Keone's instincts of grabbing stuff from her, so she'd leave it to Keone to go fetch it with a nod of 'go ahead' in case the latter hand any doubts on whether to do so or not. Euthalia herself figured she'd focus upon the flower-beds first. After all, to have such a high amount of colourful flowers, you'd need good soil, right? Perhaps she could use it as well, later on, should they need to stay here for an extended amount of time.

Last edited:

• Mentions ✿ Euthalia - Elvario Elvario , TMK - Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo

Language Keys:

- _"Sylvan"_
    - ~"Wyndish"~
    - "Common"
    - <"Beastial">

Character Goals:

Euthalia ✿ Return home safely. Spread influence throughout The See of Fae and neighbouring countries​

It would be unlike what Euthalia expected. Just like the liquid that replaced water in this place, as she touched the floor which resembled soil, it flaked off, staining her hand as if she just touched dry, dusted-on pigment. The spot she touched didn't seem to change much, the stain on her hand would glitter for mere moments, before fading into nothing. She may be able to conclude that nothing is as it seems in this place.

As Euthalia was looking at the flowerbeds, it would immediately clear to her that these weren't flourishing beds of flowers but instead, piles of various coloured faceless heads with flower petals growing out of them scattered and piled on the floor. Euthalia would also be able to take notice of something shiny nestled in between the various coloured flowers.

Keonislwyn.jpg
Keone nodded in agreement with Euthalia, "Agreed.." She utter, sighing as her eyes wandered off... She would then spot something quite quickly, near on a long, something unnaturally glinted. As Euthalia gave her the go-ahead, Keone quickly slithered off to take a closer look at the object. There on the tree trunk, lay a thin small black book, a thin gilded ribbon bookmarker sticking out. Keone picked up the book. Squinting on the cover.

The cover was a rough fabric, holding the book together with a linen thread. A worn title with few comprehensible words in an awfully written Sylvan caught the naga's eye. She could make a few of them, "R _ M U Ns J O _ R _ A L" were the only comprehensible words, the rest were faded to make out. Keone sighed in disappointment, it wasn't anything she really wanted. However, it could be useful. She slithered back over to Euthalia, "_It's a book, I think. Might be useful, might not." The naga informed, handing over the 'Book.'

Temporary Item added to Inventory! Congratulations! Euthalia has recieved [Thin Black 'Book']!
A thin black book held together by a black fabric and linen thread. It seems to act more as a binder to keep together pages of parchment. Interacting with the book will allow you to read 1 page per turn. There are 5 pages.

While Keone was inspecting the book, Islwyn was gladly skipping over to greet the odd creature that was hopping about. "_Hi there!_" She cheerily spoke, looking down at the small flower-esque creature. In turn, it looked up. Islwyn was slightly taken aback, the creature, small as the palm of a hand, lacked facial features. Actually, it just lacked a face in general. It had delicate white petals growing atop its head, and its body was slender and of pale green. its limbs were uncannily long. It was odd that it was even standing, for its legs seemed too thin to support the weight of its head and torso.

WhiteFlowerFee.png
Looking at Islwyn, it tilted its head. Suddenly, a gentle young girl's voice echoed through the area. "_Sylvan?_" It spoke, "_Are you... from above?_" It asked gently. Islwyn nodded, still keeping a smile on her face. "_Then can you... take me ho... No. Nevermind._" The creature began to speak, then stopped. "_What are all of you doing here in this place?_" The creature asked, seemingly looking to the others. "_We're trying to get home is all!_" Islwyn answered, The creature stopped moving for a second, looking back to the Satyr. "_Oh... I can help._" It gently added,

"_But you must help me first._" It chimed. The small presumably fae creature's voice quite clearly rang in everyone's head as it beckoned the group to come closer.

LOVEOPHENIA.png
Flowers, Trees and Flower Heads.Ophenia tilted her head in response to Euthalia's question. How confusing. "Why would I need to eat?" Ophenia replied. "Well... I do have to... I think. Though, I rarely do." Ophenia looked down at her feet, a guilty expression on her face. This damned body of hers, it's killed so much... Actually, as of now, there is something dying out there. The mere thought makes Ophenia want to cry. Her resonator was stained with a deep and dark blue. If only she could fully discard this body and all its obstacles... Just like how the others did.

She shook her head to unthink those thoughts. Or well try to, as she mustered a wry smile and looked to Euthalia to answer her next question. "Why would anything want to eat me? My body is probably worth as much as air." She giggled. "Though... I would not mind it if by being consumed I am sating the hunger of whatever would eat me..." Ophenia wandered off as she clasped her hands together. Her tone was slightly shy, and a somewhat shamed expression painted her face.

A pastel spring green flashed in the resonator for a moment, before fading back into the sorrowful blue. Ophenia felt quite unhappy about the comments which Euthalia made regarding the Eastern Empire. However, she felt in her heart, that nothing that she could say would change Euthalia and Islwyn's minds on the matter. Ophenia stared at the clearly fake sky above them. The resonator dimmed.

"How sad..." She'd murmur to herself, the thought that the gardeniads would be unable to see the trueness of the ever-unreachable sky of the outside world. No amount of magic could mimic that. She sighed, taking a look around. This garden seemed similar to the Galing garden. Except for the trees and the fake soily ground. Those were entirely different.

Ophenia shrieked loudly as she noticed the terrible amount of flower heads scattered all over, it disturbed her greatly. After all, those weren't just ordinary flower heads. They were the countless heads with flower petals growing atop them. To think that a place like this existed in the Glade she praised for being peaceful... "Who would... d- do such a thing?" She'd softly question, muttering to herself as she covered her mouth. The Resonator flashed to dark green.

She'd try her best to calm down. Slowly walking over to the flower creature Islwyn was speaking. Ophenia's eyes were glassy, seeming as though they were only barely holding back tears. She clutched her hands together pressing them to her chest, a sad and concerned expression seeping her face.

PlazaR2.png

Euthalia Apricot

A silent chuckle escaped Euthalia's lips when Ophenia admitted to being okay with being eaten. “You'd best not voice those sentiments too loudly, otherwise someone more evil-inclined might take you up on it. That'd be an issue though, wouldn't it? You'd let down your fans and never get to even try making the world a more peaceful place if you just let yourself get eaten by the first Sylph-hungry fellow in sight.” She didn't know what this Sylph was into, but self-preservation seemed to be low on her list.

A lot less fun was the soil. After all, the soil wasn't soil at all. How obnoxious. What even was this stuff? Dusted-on pigment? That was gross. That's when it just faded off... Was this entire place an illusion? “Hey Ophenia, you don't have any friends casting illusion magic like yours in these gardens, do you? The soil here is all just weird and fake.” Between her complains and concerns, her voice would still have some room for disdain. After all, who'd fake something as crucial as soil? Ridiculous. She felt pretty uncomfortable in this place.

When she headed to the flower-bed, however, she discovered something even more shocking. “Ah!” She let out a shocked yelp, as she carelessly almost stuck her hand into these head-things. “What the hell his wrong with this place?!?” Out of all they'd seen thus far, this was by far the grossest. Not only wasn't there any soil here, there were also heads of all things! With some mental fortitude, she reached for whatever was shiny. Perhaps that thing could help her figure out what in the world was wrong here? She sure hoped so, as she was getting nervous from all of this. She did, however, check what race these heads might've been. If they were Human or Beast, it'd at least be a lot better than if they were Fae.

Euthalia took the book from Keone, as she skimmed through the first page. However, now that they actually found a book, another question came to mind. _“Thanks. Now that we've got a book, I wonder if we should test that warning the Nereid gave us. What was it again? Never read the last page of a book? Never open a book at its last page?” She kind-off forgot the details already. This awful place and situation was the blame for that. Either way, it had something to do with the last page, but that meant reading the first four should be safe, right?

She was still focussing on her book when some voice beckoned her to come closer to the thing she'd sent Islwyn towards. She wasn't sure why, but she didn't quite like whatever was going on there. From what she gathered, Ophenia didn't really know either and was equally disturbed. She wasn't proving to be the greatest tour guide thus far. It's why Euthalia would have to try her luck talking with the small thing. _“Why don't you tell us who and what you are first, before discussing deals. Or better, what in the world is wrong with this place._”

[::/TMK.CHR] - - > Ophenia/ Faynorae Faynorae |- - > Euthalia/Islwyn/Keone/ Elvario Elvario
1673936701904.png

{Heads, or Tails? Real, or Fake? Born, or Built?}

It would be mere minutes taken for Euthalia to gain a response from the construct known as TMK, who was still encumbered in a cold stanced trance from their mini meltdown earlier. That said, the only thing keeping them remotely from lashing out with a wave of Code Essence towards the ground or anything in general was the astute curiosity in what that urge was called. Bloodlust? Rage? The need to vent? It was definitely something to keep noteworthy. If only they hadn't left the notebook on that caravan.. Speaking of that, their mind wandered back to the current whereabouts of that lady, alongside Roost Rock and the Silent Rider. They hoped well enough that no ill-favorable fate had been bestowed upon any of them in this separation, moreso the safety of the Caravan included. They may not have known the initial value of those goods being brought forth, but in a sense they had a keen value, to their discretion, to the ones they were being delivered to.

[... Physical Status: Optimal. Mental Status: Moderate Stress detected and decreasing.]

Then it was back to complete silence, though along the way they found themselves traversing closer by Islwyn and Keone's side. It couldn't be pinpoint placed, but a sense of warmth and something else softly washed over TMK whenever they were closer to the two. Still though, they saw them as Euthalia's family members, with that association being a minor nitpick in its own category. It wasn't helped somehow even further as she proposed that this 'East Empire''s best chance of change was to burn to the ground. That of which brought TMK to realize a folly in her testament.

[Envisioning the scenario of this Empire falling to ash, would those within, Women, Children, Infants, and elderly included, be on the list of casualties in such event? Would it not be more reasonable to 'Pluck the weed from it's roots' as I've once heard? To dismantle and rebuild the body which condones and encourages the acts brought upon you and other races would seem less bloody, and more likely to have Humans change their ways willingly.]

As much as the urge to give Euthalia a rather rough and brief feel of physical contact (hitting) was present, TMK was still reasonable enough not to in their time living in full awareness. Upon the arrival to this new collage of natural yet in-organic atmosphere of environment, TMK could only sigh inwardly upon the feel of realistic yet unauthentic grass. These new areas only seem to get on their nerves more and more by the time unit which passed in these moments. As the others of the group made off to investigate, TMK looked to the seemingly larger tree to the east, feeling a new surge of curiosity as they waddled underneath the shadow of its leaves. They couldn't pinpoint what exactly felt so peculiar about this tree, but it was enough for them to disregard the gibberish belonging to a new voice which again spoke in a language they couldn't decode. They made it to the base of the tree, gently running their nub on the bark it was made from.. And as they looked up to it, they couldn't help but start speaking their thoughts openly.

[... Self has once read of plants being living organisms despite their appearance. It feels astonishing to know, as the realization of which brought the awareness of the amount of murders and genocides wreaked on your kind for assumingly eons has been carried out. Yet with no eyes, no voice, and no response.. It makes me wonder..]

[Have plants grown numb to their de-rooting? Or are they suffering in a silence they were born and cursed with?]

Have fun figuring out the puzzle! Any notes you make about it out of character or in character and deem important for later will be put down over here for ease of access.

Language Keys:

- _"Sylvan"_
    - ~"Wyndish"~
    - "Common"
    - <"Beastial">

Character Goals:

As Euthalia reached to take the glinting object from between the flower-esque heads, she would then in possession of a pair of silver scissors, with an ornate design depicting lemons and growing flowers. The blades were long, large and sharp. Perfect for easily getting rid of ugly or boring flowers or pesky weeds. In the fulcrum, the letter "R" was engraved. A strange sparkling powdery-like substance dusted the blades.
Temporary Item added to Inventory! Congratulations! Euthalia has obtained [Ornate Scissors]!
An ornate pair of Silver scissors. The blades are sharp and shiny. The handles have a design depicting lemons and growing flowers, and the letter "R" is engraved in the fulcrum. The large blades make this item perfect for snipping off things you deem needless

Keone looked perplexed for a moment, "_I mean, what could go wrong?_" Keone added, "_There's no reason to not check at least the first few pages._" Keone agreed with Euthalia's statement, as she leaned closer to see what the book contained. Keone would then quickly take notice of the Silver Scissors in Euthalia's hand. Her eyes lit up, paying much more attention to the scissors than the contents of the book, her eyes going back and forth as if trying to signal something to Euthalia.

As Euthalia opened the first page, she'd be met with a very childish and crude drawing of a white flower. Beneath the drawing, a large, wobbly and difficult-to-read handwriting in sylvan presented itself. The writer clearly didn't hold enough strength to hold their writing tool, or they were very inexperienced.

[_"Today, I maked pretty white flower person. Tiny and really really pretty. White is the prettiest color and when it is wet it goes glowy! Mommy said white is pretty.

purety Means goodstuff, puretyy things help sad people be happy people! [Words are too faded to read] wants purerty too and then mama will happy forever!

White flower knows truths. White flower knows where portals are. White flower knows how to cro"_]

The rest of the words on the parchment are too faded to read. Keone was quite unimpressed. "_Seems like this was written by a child._" She suggested. "_Or some fae who is really bad at writing._" Keone further stated as she slithered behind Euthalia. To the strange White Flower Person. Tried to shake off the uneasiness of the fact that there were various small presumably fae heads.

The Flowerfee looked up at the group. Tilting its head at the sight of Ophenia. "_That one is not supposed to be here..._" It uttered, though it would seem to be purposeful, as its child-like voice still echoed in the room. Its head turned to Euthalia as she asked various questions. "_Names are for those who want purpose. Those who want to find themselves. My purpose is set, and I know where I am. Thus I bear none._" It echoed, "_Though I bear no name as an individual, I am now of Flowerfee descent. We are small sprites who take the appearance of flowers and tend to flowers._" The Flowerfee answered. It looked down, seeming much more droopy. "_Those are the ones the gardener deemed boring. So she made them sleep. She will get bored of this one too..._" Its voice seemed softer, yet still resonated in the area.

"_Unlike the others, my petals have been colourless for the entirety of my existence. I want to be like the others for just a bit before I rest. I want all the colours. Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple... I want to be colourful for just a bit. If my petals were of those colours at least once, then I will help you._" The flower fee looked up, anticipating an answer. "You must hasten. Our gardener does not fair well with adults." The creature warned the party.

Meanwhile​

As what was comparable to a drowning person trying to call for help to TMK who did not speak Sylvan echoed in the area, when he touched the tree and "talked" to it, at first nothing happened... Moments passed. Something echoed in TMK's head. Various voices, sounding like man, woman and child, all speaking in various languages. Echoing in his inorganic head. Behind all the voices, a language the construct could understand stood out. The Voices spoke.

"Who? eht nafo s6vol lla.? Who are you? ?uoy era tahW ,tahW When are you? Do you know her?" "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" "She approaches. Reverse. The witch is sleeping." "Mary Mary Quite Contrary,"

"The demon of joy has no eyes." ".der era yeht fi eil srewolf 6ht The flowers kill if they are glass." "Upsidedown" "Her house is over the r1ver." "Mary. She is looking for mother." "..2tolen been thsat cor her morf Flowing sand red of blanket a on still lay Mary"

"Her favourite food is lemons!" "Am I pretty?" ".etiruovaf reh si trwef howlie ehT" "eht evo1 si burehc." "nevessin" "eht hpares lliw eid." "alosrosb. eriucfl. paeag." "Mirror, Rorrim, on th6 Wall."

The echoes begin to whisper. The whispering becomes nonsensical. Unintelligible. Until they fade out.

Meanwhile 2.0​

PheniaIntroCardNew.png
Sooo, what did it say?
Ophenia chuckled nervously, covering her mouth with her hand. Mainly to cover up her embarrassment about how she completely forgot about her fans. The resonator shifted to a dark plum colour, glittering for a few moments. "I see~♪ You are true, I would most definitely disappoint both my friends and my fans. I should not dare to think like that! ☆" Ophenia declared a wry smile spread across her pale face. An idea then struck her.

"Ah! This may be a bit inappropriate to bring up now, but would you guys be willing to join my Fanclub?" Ophenia stated, a smile on her face, "As a welcoming gift, I will give you anything that I have and sign it if you would like! I am planning to make some pins to give out with the materials I collect over this venture~♫" Ophenia was beaming, she was quite excited about this topic. "Ah! I am also planning to build a Fanclub Meetup House in Bishiri! Would that not be so exciting? It would be lovely to see you all there♡" Ophenia brazenly advertised, gently clapping once she finished.

Ophenia tilted her head at Euthalia's question. She smiled, "Haha~♪ You are so funny Miss..." Ophenia quickly took out the paper Euthalia gave her to glance at it. "Miss Euthalia~♫ I am sure my friends are quite far from here and I do not think that they can cast spells. One is a knight and the other specialises in healing! Thinking back, I am sure I am the only person I know who utilises illusory magic." Ophenia tilted her head as she put a finger to her chin. "A garden is a mere subspace created with powerful magics. A garden needs a gardener, and the gardener tends to the garden how they like." Ophenia explained, revealing that each garden has a specific person who made and controlled said garden.

Ophenia tilted her head at the flower-like person, she then sighed. "It is of no use... No matter how I try, I cannot make sense of Sylvan." The sylph turned to Euthalia, "Miss Euthalia, what did the flower say? Do they need anything?" Ophenia would ask, before turning around and noticing that TMK was not with the group.

Looking at where he was, Ophenia tilted her head, a bemused expression painting her face. Ophenia put her hands sideways in front of her mouth as if to act as a megaphone, "Little TMKdotLFEhyphenFRM!! What are you doing?! Come over here~~!" Ophenia shouted, in an unnecessarily loud voice. A tinge of excitement could be heard in her voice as she shouted, she was smiling. Her voice echoed through the area.

A different voice sounding almost as sweet as Ophenia with a slight obnoxious undertone, shouted back, though not as loudly.
"_What was that HORRIBLY HORRENDOUSLY DISGUSTINGLY TERRIFICALLY TERRIBLE noise?!?!?_"

PlazaR3.png

Euthalia Apricot

Things were a bit more complicated than Euthalia would've liked them to be. The observed the silver scissors, wondering if these were used to cut off the flowers from these heads, considering the place she'd found them in. Considering even the soil here was some sort of dust, she figured the dust on these sheers might be from cut-off flowers. That only left her to wonder who 'R' was and who'd pick lemons, of all things, as a design.

As she spotted Keone's vision continuously drawn to the scissors, she sighed. “Fine, you hold onto them.” She said, handing them over to her companion.

That brought her to the book. It was talking about some weird stuff, from a white flower thing. Was this from the thing they were speaking to? That's a bit awkward. Reading someone's dairy right in front of them. Then again, this thing probably didn't have a lot of common sense. She figured she'd read another page as well, considering there were three more safe ones before the fifth and last page.

She was, however, surprised that the Flowerfee knew who Ophenia was and also said Ophenia wasn't meant to be here. That was peculiar. _“Why not?”_ Most of its talk was obnoxious. Perhaps meaningless. Euthalia didn't get it and didn't particularly desire to get it. Considering she just read it in part of the diary, there was one thing she was curious about. _“Why do you want to be like the others? Aren't you white and full of purity? Isn't white the prettiest colour, rather than just being colourless?_”

Then there was Ophenia. When the latter offered them to join her fanclub, Euthalia couldn't help herself from testing some things... “You will give us anything you have, you say?” She said, repeating those very carelessly phrased words. “Then what if I'd want it all? You, yourself, included. I'd definitely be a fan of a rising star if I owned her!” She said. That said, to those that weren't all that naïve, it was clear that she was just being a bit of a bully and didn't mean those words. She merely wanted to see if she could make this Sylph swallow her words or get flustered.

There was something odd about Ophenia's next words. “The only person you know... you haven't just forgotten, then? I know how horrible you are with names, but considering how strange these gardens seem to be to even you, I'm starting to wonder what else you've forgotten...” It was clear their lovely tour guide was definitely a piece of the puzzle of this place. “Then who's the one that created all these gardens?” That was the real question, wasn't it?

She sighed at Ophenia's inability to speak Sylvan. A Fae not able to speak the Fae tongue. It was truly tragic. “It's something about the flower petals on its head not having colours. However, I'd suggest trying to convince it it's pretty as is... or show it that colours don't do much by making it seem like it has colours with that illusion magic of yours. Either way... Islwyn, can you give her the full run-down?” Euthalia was already tired of translating this, especially as she didn't have all that much faith in the Sylph's ability to comprehend any of it even if it was translated.

Besides, there was another troublemaker. TMK's physical status was optimal, but his mental status was moderate and decreasing? This thing was definitely weird, that much was sure. Yet its words on the East Empire were obnoxious. “Yes. The weed is already sown into the hearts and minds of everyone there. Perhaps those young enough to be raised without it might be redeemable, but even then, they'd just grow up to hate us later when they learn what we had to do to rid ourselves of the danger their ancestors formed to us.” After a bit of a pause, she decided to cede on one thing. “If they were to come begging and crying and vouched never to set foot on our lands again... perhaps then I'd consider saving the weak as a plausible and peaceful outcome. I doubt it'd happen, but that might show a capability to change that I've yet to see in them.”

TMK's next words annoyed her. “I'm glad you read that I'm alive. However, just as how there are multiple types of animals, there are multiple types of plants. We're not all part of one species. As much as I hate the Humans that cut down our forests, not every plant is as sentient as the other, just like with animals, so not all of them have the awareness to know what's happening or to suffer from it. In fact, most of them don't have it. Besides, some of us can de-root on their own. It's how I walk, after all.” Then again, her mind soon strayed towards the exceptions, as bad memories arose. There were Fae with roots that couldn't de-root, yet had been forcefully pulled out by the Humans. The sight had been terrifying. “Yet some definitely suffered, although not in silence.” She'd leave it to him to make up his mind on the rest of it.

That's when another voice, surprisingly obnoxious _“Why does everyone here sound so obnoxious”_, was shouted through. She figured it wasn't worth answering.

Last edited:
[::/TMK.CHR] - - > Ophenia/ Faynorae Faynorae |- - > Euthalia/Keone/Islwyn/ Elvario Elvario
1673995351293.png

{Green lady mean. bad. bully. Pink lady kind. good. friend. Orange and brown ladies. ... [Error]}

So much for trying to propose a more reasonable approach to changing the Empire. To TMK's inner realm of complex isms and overall verbose examinations, it diagnosed Euthalia with Post Trauma Induced Racial Prejudice. A semi-justifiable spectrum on the scale of those deemed as ‘racist’. This matter would be researched later through inquiry and acquisition of data, for input from the subject displaying at hand was irrational and as bluntly idiotic as trying to edge-guard with a move that puts you into freefall during a round of Smash knowing fully well that even if it hit, it would kill you first as it was a grapple move.

In TMK's perspective, slight surprise emanated through thought in their body. As unexpected was the collage of voices accordingly speaking to them, it thrusted forth their curiosity. It was within their awareness that this information could be useful for whatever the current predicament the others were facing.

[... Words of unorganized spelling detected. Organizing… Please Stand By.]

Repeating the voices in their mind drowned out Ophenia’s call, and even the voice of a new arrival.

Have fun figuring out the puzzle! Any notes you make about it out of character or in character and deem important for later will be put down over here for ease of access.

Language Keys:

- _"Sylvan"_
    - ~"Wyndish"~
    - "Common"
    - <"Beastial">

Character Goals:

"_Thanks! Will do my best to keep it safe._" Keone would respond, as she happily took the Silver Scissors from Euthalia, a smile on her face as she more closely examined it. She carefully brushed off the dust on the blade before stashing it away into her backpack., as she slithered behind Euthalia. She was quite content.

As Euthalia would flip over to the next page, she'd once more be met with another drawing. The picture was quite... unskillful. Though not very picturesque, the drawing still gave the image of what seemed to be a yellow rose. The rose had a label in sylvan with faded letters seemingly stating _"E _ _ Y"_

[_"Gold gold gold~ Sooooo pretti.

the rosies are sweet! so sweet. the rosies taste like sugar. Mama said the rosies are also healthy!

the rosies make the brite yellow stuff. the brite yelow stuff is sweet and closes the cuts on my fingers. the cuts that sizur gave me! Bad sizur!

wen i was torking with the rosies, they sayed they didnt like the white flower. they told me they would do anything if the white flower was _ _ _ _.

the rosies r meanies! the white flower is my favourite."_]

Keonislwyn.jpg

There was a large black blot of some sort of substance that covered one of the words in the 4th line. Islwyn noticed the book that Euthalia was reading, and tried her best to peek over. "_Oh my! What is this?_" She asked, intrigued by the book. "_We dunno looks like some kid's diary._" Keone chimed in. "_ I see, I see, how interesting!"

When Ophenia proposed that the group join her Fanclub, Islwyn's eyes would be filled with excitement. "Fanclub, you say? You have a Fanclub?" She'd ask, "Of course! I would love to be a part of this 'Fanclub'!" Islwyn excitedly clapped cheerfully. Keone wasn't as excited about this sudden invitation, however, she thought about it for a moment when Ophenia stated she give something. She crossed her arms, slithering closer to the sylph, "What is it that you'll be giving us?" The naga would ask, quite curious as to what Ophenia would have on her.

Islwyn would snicker at Euthalia's response, seemingly teasing the sylph. Suggestively smiling, "_My my, Euthalia~ I didn't expect you to pick on someone like this, unless..._" She'd playfully state, covering her mouth with one of her hands as she giggled, not giving any further explanation. Keone stared at Islwyn with a wince, before facepalming.

PheniaIntroCardNew.png
She is not naïve, she is just otherworldly levels of stupid.
Ophenia put a finger to her chin, looking cluelessly up as she listened to what Euthalia said with a slight bit of confusion. Own... She wants to own me. Ah! Ophenia would suddenly clap her hands gently as she smiled at Euthalia. "I see! You don't want to be just a fan, you want to be my manager!" Ophenia would state with whole-hearted confidence, shining and gleaming with excitement.

"That is so kind of you, Miss Euthalia! It would be so hard for me to balance practising for any of my performances while also planning events, organising my schedule and managing my Fanclub!" the sylph stated with utmost joy and glee. The resonator shined brightly. "I am so grateful, and excited, Miss Euthalia! I would love for you to be my Manager. You are such a lovely and considerate person to want to handle that! I will be sure to not disappoint you Miss Euthalia! Eee~ I am SO elated!" Ophenia basically sang. Her cheerfulness was almost bouncing out of her eyes.

Wouldn't it be so cruel to deny this hopeful girl? To reject her offer, would sadden her for the rest of her pitiful existence. Ophenia twirled over toward Keone, flutteringly clasping her hands together as she brightly smiled. "I will be sure to see what I have to give in a bit!" Ophenia responded with a bubbly tone, as she turned to Euthalia. "Miss Euthalia, (Or should I call her Miss Manager Euthalia.... hm.), may I ask that I please borrow your writing tool for a few moments?" Ophenia asked, sweetly smiling. The resonated glittered, staying static on a light chiffon yellow.

Ophenia tilted her head in response to Euthalia's questions. Forgotten? Forgotten... forgotten... Yes, Ophenia was aware that her memory was quite short-term. No, she remembered things at times, but then forgot them, replacing them with a different memory, making something up or only remembering it hazily. Was she always like this? She didn't really remember. It was only ever a slight inconvenience. She's sure she would never ever forget her friends. She loved every single one of them dearly... She loved everything dearly. She'd truly despair if she realised she forgot about something.

Ophenia shook her head, "No! I am positive that I am the only person I have known thus far to use Illusory magic! I If forgot, it would truly hurt to realise." Ophenia stated with confidence, despite there being a tinge of unsureness in her voice. "As for the gardens..." Ophenia smiled. "I do not truly know!" The sylph claimed, with a dumbfounded tone.

"Most Gardens are created by people with powerful magic. There is this story about The Glade, however. It states that a witch who mourns the loss of her true love created it to live endlessly in her memories of them." Ophenia answered, somewhat sullen at the thought of the story. "It is not a very bright story," Ophenia stated, with a downcasted smile.

Ophenia was taken aback at Euthalia's statement. Ophenia looked at the flower, she somehow understood how it felt in a way. "Miss Euthalia, that seems like it would not be possible for me to do." The fae spoke, "Was it not you, who said that pushing my own emotions onto others was dishonest? Showing someone illusions of what is not truly there, is equally dishonest. I am sure we can help them more sincerely!" Ophenia very gently asserted, a cheerful expression painting the sylph's face.

Ophenia thought for a moment. She thought about her hair. Her hair, similar to the flower's petals, is white originally. With the help of pigments, he gathered by crushing coloured stones into a powdery dust and then mixing it with a thick and flowy liquid, he was able to dye Ophenia's hair to a bright and garish colour that stood out amongst crowds. "Right! If we can find suitable materials, we could dye the flower's petals with them. We just need something bright that we can easily crush into a powder, and then we need some sort of liquid, mix them together, and then gently applied it to their petals!" Ophenia suggested.

"_Right! Can do, Euthalia~ ehe!_" Islwyn replied, as she hopped closer to Ophenia, beginning to explain to her what the flowerfee was saying. She would also do her best to translate what the creature would say. The flowerfee looked to Euthalia to answer her question, "_That one is from the Galing Garden. However, sylphid are permitted never to leave, especially young ones. Only those who have become of the wind or dius aerim can leave. Yet here one of them stands._" The voice of the creature replied, then its head turned downward when Euthalia spoke about its prettiness and purity.

"_It is because of that._" The flower's voice was sadder. "_I lied. She will never get bored of me. That is why I must change. I must catch her attention. So much so that she would not get bored of the others. It is my fault that so many of them... They... Because I stand out so little." The creature admitted, turning its head back up to the group. "_That is why you must give me colour. So much colour. If I stand out the most, she will stop paying attention to the others. The others will not... will not._"

"_You have to help, Please. Please hasten._"
The Flower pointed to the western path, "_Please go talk to the dahlias, they will give you something that will help you._" The flowerfee instructed its voice somewhat hurried. "_Please. Please be quick._" It asked its voice echoing through the area.

~Meanwhile~

TMK's system would begin to organise the sentences and words by what seemed to be what voice belong to what. Allowing them to create a clear list of which speakers they could make out were saying:
  • Very Young Girl's Voice: "Mary Mary Quite Contrary," "Am I pretty?" "Mirror, mirror, on th6 Wall."
  • Assertive Voice: "She approaches. Reverse. The witch is sleeping." "The demon of joy has no eyes." "Mary. She is looking for mother."
  • Motherly Voice: "Who? Who are you? ?uoy era tahW ,tahW When are you? Do you know her?" "Upsidedown"
  • Preaching Voice: "..2tolen been thast cor her morf Flowing sand red of blanket a on still lay Mary" "the ofan lov6s all." "eht hpares lliw eid." "alosrosb. eriucfl. paeag." "eht evo1 si burehc." "seven sin"
  • Boyish Voice: ".The eilwoh fewrt is her favourite" "Her favourite food is lemons!" "Her house is over the r1ver."
  • Breathless Voice: "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" ".th6 flowers lie if they are red The flowers kill if they are glass."
While reorganising the sentences, some of the words were organised as well. Organising the sentences also revealed a string of numbers, going "66216." That was when TMK would hear another voice. It didn't come from the tree. It echoed distantly. Somewhere. Singing.
She Approaches.

PlazaR4.png

Euthalia Apricot

_“Indeed, it's giving me a headache.”_ Euthalia replied at the mention of the book they'd been reading. _“I guess we'll know how to get yellow pigment, at least, if we want to go dying that thing's petals. Then again, I'm starting to not want to do so.”_ She didn't state her reason why, not yet at least. Then she did decide to read another page while at it. There were 3 more left after, so reading 2 more of them wouldn't hurt.

Euthalia was confused by Ophenia's reaction. What the hell was a manager? It sounded like the manager was the one being forced to do work though, so it was definitely not just another word for being an owner, that much was sure. Then again, the idea of scheduling events sounded promising. “I wonder if we could motivate our armies to finally drive back those bugs, or maybe we can spread word of the evil deeds of the East Empire in other countries though song and see if we can use your music to have other nations join in on a combined attack against the East Empire.” She was already wondering if she could weaponise this position of 'manager' regardless of what it actually was. Perhaps it could even help her reach nobility again? After all, Ophenia might work wonders spreading Fae propaganda or perhaps even Euthalia propaganda. That'd be neat. “Sure.” Euthalia replied, handing Ophenia over her writing supplies.

Then again, Ophenia's memory was starting to become a concern. “So this entire realm, or odd combination of realms, is a form of escapism?” Euthalia questioned, at the mention of a witch living in memories. She honestly didn't quite get it. “As for your memory, why don't you tell me about about your childhood. Parents, friends. That sort of stuff. Not only might help you refresh some thoughts on what's going on here, it'll also help me know who I'll be working with.”

The thing that, by far, annoyed Euthalia the most, was the Sylph's ridiculous stance on using illusion magic. “How in the world is putting some paint on this thing any more sincere than using illusion magic? Both are ways to just put a fake layer of the real thing. Both are going wash off or vanish again soon. Not only do I not see how they'd have separate result, you're also misunderstanding my purpose with it.” She held out the book. “Whomever wrote this seems to like the white petals the most. Just have it see how it'd have its petals look coloured with some illusions to make it realise that its own white petals aren't any less than that. Work on its self-acceptance.”

Euthalia looked at Ophenia with raised eyebrow when she learned that the Sylph was never meant to leave the Glade. Was that why she had such a screwed-up memory right now? That's when the Flowerfee was confusing her all over, suddenly stating other things. _“Hold up, are you saying that she kills those other flowers because they have colours? You want her to kill you instead?”_ That's what things were starting to sound like considering the state of those flower-heads. That's also explains why the second page read stuff about the others wanting the white flower _ _ _ _. Dead? They wanted it dead? That's what Euthalia assumed.

She turned to her companions, TMK and Ophenia. “I'll give it to you al straight. From what I'm gathering and piercing together, this Flowerfee wants its petals dyed so stand out so it'll be killed rather than the flowerheads in those flowerbeds. The riddles seem to indicate which of them can give us any certain type of pigment. We could go talk to the dahlias like it said, gather pigment, die its petals, solve riddles, etc...” She then looked in the direction the voice had come from. “Or we can refuse to play this game and confront this gardener to give it a piece of our minds. I'm personally of a mind to do the latter. The levels of insanity in this garden are starting to annoy me.” She said, as she took a step into the direction of the singing voice, intending to ignore the whole riddle-game and pigment hunt to simply confront whatever or whomever this gardener was directly.

It grows louder..

Language Keys:

- _"Sylvan"_
    - ~"Wyndish"~
    - "Common"
    - <"Beastial">

Character Goals:

When Euthalia turned to the next page, she would be met with a somewhat disturbing sight. The page had an odd slight smell to it. Something like iron. On the page were various poorly drawn flowers with multiple petals, somewhat resembling dahlias. However, everything on the page was written in some sort of odd reddish-black ink. The words seemed finger painted on and quite hurriedly written.

[_"LIES LIES LIESLIE SLIESLIESLSIES
I HATE LIARS IHATE LIARS IHATEHATE HATEHATEHATEHATELIARS

Mama not dead. Mama not dead. Mama not dead. shes just sleeping in the pond
flowersflowers flowers. ill bring her flowers. mama will wake up if i give her flowers.
if i find a prince hecan wake mama up
pirnces always wake princesses with the power of love
liars liar liars liars. liars. I hate liars. I hate liars. I hate lies. mama is sleeping.
i need flowers. I need flowers,
what were mamas favourite flowers."_]

Islwyn heaved a sigh, "_Ahh~ All that explaining was such a bore!_" She complained. "At least we're all up to speed now, yeah?" She smiled, being happy to have informed the sylph, and by extension, hopefully, the construct as well. "_Ohhh, sounds like a good sweetener too!_" Islwyn added, peeking at the page that Euthalia was reading before.

"_Wow, You seemed pumped up._" Keone observed, noting Euthalia's enthusiasm for using the sylph's skills as a means to promote her cause. "_I'm excited too! If Euthalia's her... 'manager,' then that means we could have all kinds of fun parties afterwards too!" Islwyn gleefully stated, more anticipating the afterparties rather than the wars... Though getting rid of those bugs would be a great plus.

PheniaIntroCardNew.png
Ever so kind. Ever so sweet.
"Armies...? Evil deeds... Bugs? Combined Attack??" Ophenia muttered to herself, tilting her head with a bemused expression. The resonator went teal, dimming in colour slightly, before quickly jumping back to a bright yellow. "Sure~♪ I believe myself to be quite the extraordinary in times of motivating people!" She smiled, her hands tightly locked together. "And I would love to have my concerts in other nations~♫ I am planning to perform in Aslan soon, you should absolutely attend!" Ophenia excitedly explained, even though her plans were currently unsure and not set fully in stone.

Ophenia took Euthalia's items gently, being sure not to break anything (Even if she would, she could physically not.) "Thank you ever so kindly!" The sylph responded politely, with a cheerful smile. With that, holding the pen with her right hand, she'd crouch down and begin writing on a piece of paper. The paper stated, in handwriting that was arguably less readable than whoever wrote the book that Euthalia is constantly reading.

contract.jpg

Though one could easily make out the words Owner, Manager, and Co-Owners. Ophenia would then hand over the paper and the pen to Euthalia. "There we go! It is now official, Miss... uh." The sylph forgot Euthalia's name again, but, she forgot about the paper that Euthalia had handed her, accidentally giving it in along with the 'Contract.' "Well, it is now official!... I think." Ophenia giggled, being quite satisfied with her 'official document' that she had given over to Euthalia.

The sylph would look at Euthalia with bemusement, tilting her head as she brought a finger under her lip. "Es... Escap... Escape... pissm?" She'd blurt out, trying to make sense of the word, to no avail at all. Ophenia chuckled, the mention of 'family' and 'childhood' made her envious. "Honestly, I do not really think I could answer that question. My parent is the Wind, the Wind's other children born before I, took care of me as I grew. So it may be similar to saying that I only have a variety of siblings. I am sure I could name all of them until me☆ Prota, Deftora, Trito, Tertartos, Pempta, Ektos..." The sylph stopped. That wasn't right. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. She remembered that much. But there was so much more...

It's fine. It's fine. There were simply too many to remember. Anyone could have. Anyone can make similar mistakes. "There were... A lot, more. However, it seems my memory fails me." Ophenia admitted, looking at her shoes, quite sullen. The resonator shifted to a colour akin to the ocean's hue, dimming in light.

Ophenia was taken aback at Euthalia's sudden annoyance. Actually, she seemed somewhat irritated before. However, her explanation of the matter didn't seem to be incorrect or of ill-intention. "Ah... I see." Ophenia, avoid eye contact, "I apologise for the misunderstanding." The sylph apologised, feeling dimwitted.

However, Ophenia would be much more taken aback, at Euthalia's new statement. Killed? How could she help someone pursue such a terrible fate? Death was a horrid thing. "K- k- Killed?" Ophenia blurted out, her face terrified at the thought. Her resonator flashed to grass green. "Miss... Even if you find this place troubling, I do not believe in the refusal of a request. I am sure we can help the flowerfee and also not let its life expire!" Ophenia exclaimed, her tone worried.

Keonislwyn.jpg

Islwyn perked up at the mention of a concert in 'Aslan,' "Aslan~?! Where's that? I would love to be there!" Islwyn replied enthusiastically, "Aslan? Isn't that the place with all that magical technology and stuff?" Keone inquired, she then looked to Euthalia, With an expression that asked what she thought about it. "_Magical technology? Ahhh~ Who knows what kinds of things we'd be able to find!_" Islwyn added on.

Islwyn would perk up at the sudden voice of a girl singing far in the distance. Keone would look too, but she'd also notice something else. Pointing to the path at which they entered the garden, she'd speak. "Were... those daisies or whatever they are, always there?" She'd question, squinting her eyes. "_Hm... I don't... Think they were?_" Islwyn responded. Though she was sure of her answer. She skipped closer to inspect them. They were unusually large and very voluminous. They also seemed hard to pass, as if acting like a wall. Islwyn looked up. "_I wonder if I could jump over..._" The doe would comment, while trying to make a rough estimation of the height of the wall of flowers.

The flowerfee blankly stared at the space, looking down at its feet after hearing Euthalia's statement regarding its intentions. It seemed quite unfazed by Ophenia's worry as well. Upon hearing Euthalia's thoughts, Keone felt the need to disagree. "_Euthalia, we don't really know what we're dealing with right now. We don't know how dangerous this gardener even is._" Keone stated, "_Honestly, I don't want to run in with someone who cuts off flowerpeople's heads, who also possibly has complete control of this magic space thing._" The naga explained, crossing her arms.

"_I would have to agree, and to be fair, I don't mind helping out the Flowerfee!_" Islwyn chimed in, "_It sounds like it might be fun, and we might be able to stop the gardener as well!" Islwyn would then begin making her way toward the western path, "I'll go check ahead! I'll bring back whatever the 'dahlias' will give us!" Islwyn informed, hopping ahead into the other area. "Then I'll check what's over at the eastern path!" Keone would say as she quickly slithered through the eastern path.

After a few moments had passed, Keone came about, slithering up to Euthalia with an irritated face. "_Aiyaaugh! Y'know those Nereids from before? I think I found a bed of flowers worse than' em. Buncha yellow-rose looking things, spouting nonsense in that weird chimey instrument language of theirs." Keone explained as she crossed her arms. "Other than that, the area over there smelled oddly sweet. Kinda pleasant honestly." She added, waving it off as nothing.

Islwyn came drearily stepping along not long after, but not with very bright news. "_No good!_" She sighed, "_Stingy red things, said they said they wouldn't help! They kept laughing and giggling at me too... Is there something on my face?_" Islwyn would ask, "_Ah! But there was this other path though as well, but there were these large briars in the way so I couldn't get past very easily..." she informed.

PlazaR5.png

Euthalia Apricot

That page. The ink reminded her of something, but she wasn't entirely sure of it. She figured she'd have to check it with her companions. _“Hey, this page. Isn't it written in the type of stuff you've got in your veins?”_ She recalled the sap in the veins of fleshy beings being red like that. Furthermore, the words themselves were slightly ominous. “So this gardener is collecting the heads of Flowerfee to try to bring back her dead mother..?” She asked herself aloud. This realm was pretty messed up.

As for her new 'idol' to be 'managed', Euthalia wasn't sure what to think about her going to Aslan. She wasn't sure what to think about that place itself, after all cause there's not a whole lot of lore on it yet, so it was difficult to make a well-informed opinion on it. It's why she ignored the statement, as she wasn't even sure if she could travel there without the risk of being killed or enslaved. Euthalia honestly couldn't even read much of the note. She only realised it was meant to be a contract after Ophenia mentioned it being 'official' now. That was definitely not how this worked. She sighed and figures she'd just pocket the paper scrap. Things were easier that way.

The fact that Ophenia's memory was clearly horrible, or perhaps even tampered with, was an issue. It meant that she was wrong to think the Sylph was their best way out of here. Yet there were already in it too deep now. However, there was one thing that irked her even more than all of that combined...

“You don't believe in the refusal of a request, but you'd refuse a request from your own manager just like that? Even though I only want to help this Flowerfee? I guess you didn't want a manager after all.” She said, partially just out of spite towards her idea being disregard just like that, in exchange for playing along with the whims of whomever or whatever this gardener was.

Worse, however, was that her companions took Ophenia's side. They too, seemed worried about the gardener and not playing along. Euthalia sighed deeply. “Fine...” and.. then they rushed off before they could strategise. Great. Euthalia figured she'd just read the second-from-last page in the meantime.

When they returned, Euthalia spoke up. “Right. The colours we want. Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple. Considering this odd realm, I doubt simply mixing colours will help, so we'll have to figure out how to get each type on its own.” That reminded her of something. “That coral you got before, perhaps you can use a piece of that for pigment. It was oddly vibrant, if I recall correctly.” She asked Keone.

That left them with a lot of other ones to go, sadly enough. “Sweet smelling roses? That sounds like what the book is talking about. Islwyn, how about you go this time and try to gain their pigment by suggesting that helping you will get rid of the white flower? I feel like they'll cooperate if they believe they can get rid of it through aiding us. Ophenia, can you go with her to translate if needed?”

She then looked at Keone. “Let's check out those stingy red things and see if those scissor you've got can cut us through those briars. I've got a feeling they're stronger than they look.” She looked over at the daisies. “Let's not get too close to those for now. You two might be right, this is starting to get odd and possibly dangerous.” As desperately as she wanted to give this gardener a piece of her mind, they didn't seem to be a sane individual, from what Euthalia could gather from the notes they'd left behind.

She then looked back. “You, creature.” She called at TMK. “Go check out what's to our south. See if there's a source of pigment there. Otherwise we might all be stuck here, which I doubt any of us want.” That should cover all of their bases... so all that was left to do was to actually travel into the wild east with Keone, whilst Ophenia and Islwyn could go west and TMK could go south. Teamwork makes the dream work, right?

It grows closer..?

Language Keys:

- _"Sylvan"_
    - ~"Wyndish"~
    - "Common"
    - <"Beastial">

Character Goals:

Keonislwyn.jpg
"Huh?" Keone let out, confused by Euthalia's statement at first, as she slithered closer to take a look at the previous page. A disturbed expression had fallen flat on her face, "<Gross>... _I don't really know..._" Keone squinted her eyes, taking a sniff to catch anything. She breathed a sigh of relief, "_Nah, all I smell is flowers and parchment..._" Keone stated, before having a sudden realisation that this could be from the flower fee. She waved a hand, trying to brush off the grotesque thought.

Islwyn perked up, a wry smile on her face. "Ahaha~ I- I don't think she thinks her mother is dead." Islwyn would state, after peaking at the page along with Keone, "_The gardener seems to be in a deep denial..._" "_Didn't the first page say they made the flowers?_" Keone would point out, "Ah! Maybe the gardener is trying to wake their mother up with the smell of flowers!..." Islwyn thought aloud, first with enthusiasm, but then drooping to a more gloomy expression.

"_How tragic... With Ophenia's explanation of the potential creation of the glade, it could mean that this garden may have formed as a result of the gardener's grief?_" Islwyn theorised, before heaving a sigh.

When Euthalia turned to the next page, she'd realise quickly how it was much unlike the others. It was void of any words. Like the galing winds or a flowing voice, wavy lines seemed quite intricately engraved with some sort of thin and sharp object. Though, they still seemed to have that weakly gripped quality to them. In the middle of the page was a large blue spot, vaguely resembling a deep blue flower with 5 petals. The lines were almost beckoning Euthalia to pull over to the next page.
compelling. echoing. telling. This wAsn't Euthalia's voice.
nextpagenpextpagenextpage
tuRn ovEr. YOU wANt to. feel it. look at me
see me me read me heAr me touch me
Don't lUvmehatemLovelovelovehaT?emelovehatelovehateloveme
she will wake up. she won't wake up. She will wake up. She won't wake up.
She will
wake
up.​

The page on the other side was moving. Twitching. Euthalia felt like she could hear the singing much more clearly.

PheniaIntroCardNew.png
Flower and Angel. Sweet and Divine.
Ophenia was stunned, Euthalia's statement was quite sound. The resonator went as blue as the sky for a moment, before swiftly shifting into an ocean's hue. "W- What?!" Ophenia let out loudly, astonishment on her face quite clearly spoken. "I did- I did not mean to say that I did not want to help!" The sylphid hurriedly explained, her face pink with shame. "I apologise terribly..." She finally drooped, with a defeated tone. The resonator hovered around the Sylph with a chartreuse shade.

Ophenia had just made a contract, and admittedly, did not want to lose such a kind and considerate person so quickly. She was right, Ophenia must've been quite obtuse in her words. Where were her manners? Stating her ill-advised opinion to her manager was immensely rude, it would be better to just listen with her head held down rather than state such doltish things. She sighed, maybe this was for the better.

However, it seemed like Euthalia's friends were much more inclined to help with obtaining pigmentation, which seemed to sway Euthalia to follow through with the original request for the flower. Ophenia smiled, maybe this would be fine after all!

Keone groaned, "Ugh, do I really?" she asked, rhetorically. She thought the coral would serve as some sort of trophy. It was sparkling and it was a testament to how once she had pissed off an all-high and mighty ocean fae with a beauty complex. If it was just a piece of it, then it may as well be fine. After all, the coral was only a piece of that large headdress that the nereid wore.

"Fine, I'll get off a piece once we have all our items of pigment," Keone stated, as she crossed her arms. "Oki Doki then~" Islwyn chimed in, as Euthalia directed her. "We'll be sure to see what we can do! Let's go Pheenia~" Islwyn playfully skipped along with a smile, dragging along Ophenia by her hand. The resonator followed after the two, glitzing to a sky blue and then into a bright spring green shade.

"_Right!_" Keone responded while she watched as Islwyn and Ophenia faded into the eastern path. "Who knows, we might be surprised!" Keone reinforced, trying to be slightly more positive. "Well... Let's hurry before the gardener catches up to us." Keone proposed as she began swiftly slithering into the western path. . .

PlazaR5.png

Red Perjury

On the western side, Keone would immediately notice the three, very shiny, large jewel-like objects which seemed to be... fruit? It didn't really matter much, as they immediately caught her eye. "Wait. _Why didn't Islwyn mention anything about this!?_" The naga would think out loud. They also happened to already be three of the colours they required... How coincidental(?) Behind the fruit, similar to the previous area, were scattered red flower heads, piled on each other carelessly.

In the corner were four red flower fees with flowerheads which did indeed somewhat resemble Dahlias. They were giggling and... squeaking? _"Look, look!" "More? Less? Which?" "Hahahheheha!" "Short? Long? Tall? Petite?" "hhiihihi!!" "So cute, so pretty!" "Hehe!!"_ They were all talking amongst themselves, their voices, similarly to the white flowerfee's, echoed in the room. Their voices were intertwined with each other.

_"Aren't you?" "Come back later!" "So Pink, and So Green! Hihihi!!!" "We'll eat you if you stay! We'll eat you if you leave!" "Ahahahaha!!!" "Cut the briar!" "Look at the woman!" "She is really far right now!"_ Their voices echoed incessantly, _"Touch the fruits!" "Not that it does not not matter which!!" "Hiheehiihe!" "Do not question us! Teehee!!" "Ahahaha!!"_ The dahlia's all laughed, voices sounding childish, yet they somehow sound regal in a way. It felt like they were being mocked.

As stated by Islwyn however, the briar was in fact there. Thin, almost needle-like sharp thorns hid amongst red flowers on the seemingly sturdy wire-like shrubbery blocked a clearing into somewhere, though it seemed the way much dense in trees than the usual pathways into different areas. Oddly, the briar seemed... fake in a way. It didn't seem to abide by gravity, seemingly floating without support, they were like barbed wires which were just scattered around the area in an attempt to block it off. The flowers seemed flat. As if they were carelessly pasted on the wires wherever they looked pretty. There was a glittering light beyond the path...

Bisque Jelousy

Meanwhile, over on the eastern side, Ophenia and Islwyn would find four yellow rose-petaled flowerfee. The flowerfee stood on a stone platform, singingly whispering amongst each other with voices alike to whistles. In the middle of the stone platform was a yellow puree of sorts. The area indeed had a very sweet flowery fragrance.

Surrounding the flowerfee were, again, similar to the previous area, large piles of yellow rose heads. There were various cyan fruits hanging from the tree near the flowerfee. However, the tree seemed disproportionally tall compared to the other trees... ~"Can you believe that wenkhel?" "So yess~?? Such goustis!" "Oh, dius! I was so gai 'fore this!"~ The flowerfees' voices were loud and resonant, as they whistle without care.

They soon came to notice Islwyn and Ophenia, turning their heads to look at them for a moment before back at each other. ~"What sweet amber eyes!" "Anemone and a doe?" "Those venti fee, so comly with their pallidity!" "Asheness, like that wenkhel..."~ They became quiet for a moment, before a terrible screech with of the words;

~"Such goustidy! Ohoho!!"~

Euthalia Apricot
Mentions: Ophenia/Keone Faynorae Faynorae

Euthalia had given a deep sigh at the conclusions of her companions. The Flowerfee not even thinking her mother was dead was an even worse outcome. Although Iswlyn was putting forward a plausible theory, they couldn't exactly confirm or deny it, so Euthalia decided to leave it be for now. Meanwhile, as she was reading, she eventually slammed the book shut. _“Wow... okay, that's enough reading out of that...”_ She said, a little shocked by the weird ominous pull to keep flipping pages and that weird question about her being an adult. It felt like flipping to the last page would be like walking into at Ratmaa's den. Very unpleasant.

Her disobedient idol was at least self-aware of her disobedience not being appreciated. That was something. She wondered how much she'd be able to steer the girl, but that'd be for a later date to figure out. With Islwyn and Ophenia heading one way (and Euthalia hoping their combined braincells would at least be enough to deal with whatever they'd find), she and Keone headed in the other direction.

What they found was... a lot. Weirdly talking red flowers, fruits, more flower heads, briars... Euthalia clicked her tongue. She'd need a moment to think. The Dahlias talking didn't help her do so. What was it about red flowers again? I shall assume TMK shared stuff. They lied? Right. So most of what they were spewing were lies? So... they wouldn't eat them. Great, what a first start. Euthalia was already getting fed up with this bullshit. However, they also called to cut the briar. That was a command. Could a command be a lie? No. However, she still felt like she should take that as a warning not to carelessly go cutting that briar. The same went for the other commands.

Then again, at least one of them was clear. Do not question us. In other words, she'd need to question them. _“How should I definitely not deal with the briar?”_ She asked. She figured that such a question, if these were indeed liars, would be the easiest way to an answer. _“What is definitely not the truth about these fruits?”_ She figured she might as well use the same logic on the other part that stood out.

She'd then lean forwards to Keone to whisper into her ear, using common just to be safer. “I think these are chronic liars, if I recall correctly from what we've learned thus far. In other words, lets try to assume the opposite of what they're telling us. For now, let's not touch that briar yet. Something seems off about how they called for us to cut it and it looks really suspicious.”

Besides, the ominous talk about the gardener being dead, their kid trying to resurrect them, the Flowerfee wanting to be murdered for that attempt, the colour of the flowers changing from all sorts of colours to just pink, there was a lot of weird stuff going on, to the point where Euthalia desperately wished she could just relax and take root for a while. She was feeling fairly nutrient deficient, or 'peckish' as the fleshy folk would call it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back