• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Graded [Nan Pass Village] Search for the Skythorn Blossom

Almeida

dgtafO4.png

Languages: Common | [Terran] | %Analog% | <Beastial> (attempts)
Mentions: Watching Giftvi Giftvi

She was a tad surprised the little critter was so interested in such things. The fellow was a lot more clever than it seemed. Come to think of it, it might even be on par with some people! How awesome was that? As she saw it pointing towards itself, then to her, she nodded. “[Yep! Ehm...]” “<Yaaas!>” She replied, thinking that was 'yes' in Beastial, or at least something that should sound close to it. To put actions to words, she'd bend down a bit and stretch out her arm to form an arm-bridge towards her shoulder.

Regardless of whether or not Watching would use that method or the previous one, she'd eventually smile brightly after having it climb her shoulder. “[Look, I befriended it!]” She proclaimed proudly. They were <Idiots> now! Hopefully the Purpler didn't have a fear of heights. With her best friend leaning over one shoulder (Valerius) and her latest friend sat atop the other (Purpler), she was in great spirits. She noticed it gesture back for the board, so she'd hand it back. Her inner artist had already fulfilled its purpose.

“[On the road~ On the road~ Back in action, on the road~ Friend on shoulders, on the road~]” She was even able to add a whole new lyric to her song. What a great start of an adventure!

Rios
Mentions: Moonberry Moonberry Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Elvario Elvario

Rios stared down the terrified looking fox and contemplated whether or not she was worth starting a fight in the middle of this little mining town. Thaddeus and Aedrianna's ensuing dispute over the matter led the swordsman to sheathe his blade. He would avoid violence for now, he didn't benefit from getting on the bad side of his employer. Although he was a little confused with how protective Thaddeus was over Aedrianna given that he allowed her to go on the Bug Hunt. She did almost die there during their clash with the bug queen. Thaddeus may have just been the kind to consider monsters and people two completely separate matters. At the end of the day, Rios was just here to evade the disaster that was his attempts at wilderness survival. The bikini armor lady and he seemed to have developed a minor rapport, even if he only just barely understood what she was saying. Once Aedrianna began leading them out of the store and towards their destination. Rios shrugged before following behind. Apparently there was a chance they'd have to deal with local brigands looking for mithril at the mine. He had to consciously prevent himself from reflexively grasping his weapons. The wannabe adventurer mercenary wilderness survival guyfailure had noticed that ever since the Bug-Hunt; he enjoyed the violence. Cutting into flesh, carapace and even bone was akin to a form of release for him. He had trained his whole life to be an adventurer but now that he was out experiencing the world. All he wanted to do was fight. Following behind Aedrianna and the others, Rios attempted to act normal; perfectly sane.

Moonberry Moonberry

Soreiel remained crouched in the doorway expecting the man with the sword to punish her in someway before Aedrianna, the girl who just seconds earlier had hated her had approached her and tried calming her down before gently taking her hands and lifting her to her feet. But before Soreiel could say anything the girl had pulled her along and out of the shop. She didn’t say anything, she just stared ahead while the girl pulled her along. She then heard as the others began following behind them. ‘Did they really care that much about her? Did they really mean it when they said they’d help her?’ She thought to herself before looking back at the rest of the group, she did not she would have to remain weary of the man named Rios, as he was the only one that was ready to kill her, she would do her best to avoid interacting with him.

Ooc
Forest

Mentions: Elvario Elvario SixSense SixSense Tellussoil Tellussoil Giftvi Giftvi Swagkage Swagkage Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia ebonheart98 ebonheart98

I will be continuing to try and post every Sunday and Wednesday. Feel free to interact between eachother freely, so long as there's no back to back posting. (Meaning don't make two posts back to back. As long as someone else posts between your posts you can continue to post. Each "Narration" post is being used solely to move the story a long. But one of the things that makes rp so much fun is the interaction between the characters. And we've got a bunch here, so make some friends.

TLDR Aedrianna leads the group out into the forest and tries to make small talk as they journey into the thick woods.

DALL-E-2024-01-10-11-34-01-Anime-style-image-of-an-older-middle-aged-man-with-short-dirty-blonde-hai.png

Thaddeus watched as his daughter led the group out the door. He sighed, but before the last of them left, he hurried to the door, to hand a sack of gold and the form to Noelle. Rubbing the back of his head, he offered an apologetic smile. "I apologize for the scene. As I explained, I'll have to pay in advance, as I won't be here when you bring Aedrianna home. The form is...a sort of insurance. Basically, if you do turn out to...pull a stunt like earlier, there isn't much I can do about it. But your reputation amongst the adventurer's guild will take a hit. And you'll be less likely to be trusted in the future." With the last of the business taken care of, Thaddeus waved the group off.

Aedrianna tugged lightly on Sorieiels hand as she continued to lead the group away from the small stone shop. She glanced back at the woman who still seemed a little nervous and offered a reassuring smile. Her pace slowed, so that she wasn't leaving the others too far behind. As they walked, Aedrianna watched the exchange between the purple creature and the strangely foreign speaking woman. She had to admit she was a little jealous. She was curious to touch the little creature too. But one thing she'd learned growing up in the republic, was not to treat sentient creatures like things to be ogled and adored. So, she kept herself in check. Hiruq however, indulged in his curiosity. He trotted up alongside Almeida, glancing up occasionally at the woman and strange purple creature. He didn't seem to be on edge or look as if he might pounce like he did earlier with Sorieiel. In fact, the energy he was putting off was rather relaxed and amiable. Once or twice, he may have hopped up onto his back feet to get a proper sniff of the creature. His tail wagging and ears perked, an almost pup like expression for the usually stoic and lazy wolf.

<"You must not be from around here miss. Don't worry too much...Papa will talk to the guards. You won't be in any trouble, but they should be able to help you. Just don't run from them, or they can't help you."> She Finally, slowly released the kitsunes hand, almost as if she thought the girl might make a run for it when she did. Eventually though her attention turned to the others, and she smiled again. "Thank you all for taking up my father's request I'm sorry if this might be a bit boring for all of you. It really is just wandering a deer path off the main trail. It'll take us in a round loop around the northern mine. So, we shouldn't run into anyone. No one really goes there anymore since the mines been dried up. These Bandits papa was talking about can't be that bad anyways or the guards would have taken care of them themselves." She sent a weak smile over towards Rios. "Besides bandits are nothing compared to what we've had to witness...By the way...Mister Rios. If...you could not....tell papa that I went with the scouting group on that mission we went to together....I'd appreciate it. He'd never let me out of the shop again. If he knew....we almost died." She managed to laugh nervously, but her eyes were looking rather pleadingly towards the man with Cyan hair.

Aedriannas eyes looked back to Kota then, and she could see the hesitation and concern in his eyes as he watched the kitsune girl quietly. He'd called her sister, but she had a feeling he'd said as much because of their resemblance and not any actual familial bond. A few seconds of consideration passed, before she took it on herself to reach out for Sorieiels hand again and tugged her back to stand with Kota. <"Maybe Mister Kota can help you get a little more comfortable.> She smiled again, then moved back to the front of the group so as to maintain the direction. Once or twice she pulled out her little book, studying one of the pages.
DALL-E-2024-01-10-10-47-04-Anime-style-image-of-a-young-woman-with-long-blonde-hair-featuring-blue-p.png
Eventually the buildings and the houses of the little mining town began to dwindle, until trees began to replace them. Sparse at first, it was easy to see the trail that led into the woods. She hummed a few notes happily as she pointed it out to the others. "We'll take this way for a while. Then there will be a small deer trail we'll diverge onto,...on the....left. I think." She squinted at the book again. "The deer trail is supposed to open to a clearing, that's something of a cliff side. But it's basically on top of the mine opening. So....When you go to the spot, you can see the front of the mine below you." She switched her speech to common, looking towards Lulu, Vilde and Noelle. "These parts are usually full of dire beasts too, so I suppose we should keep on our guard. But no one really bothers me when Hiruq is with me. Normally. I know my father said he doesn't want bloodshed, but in this world sometimes that's just not something we can avoid. Let's just hope these bandits are as stupid as papa thinks they might be."

Watching of Reflection

Languages: Common | <Bestial>
Mentions: Moonberry Moonberry | Almeida Elvario Elvario

As Almeida held out her hand to climb upon, Watching of Reflection would have of course found a far simpler method of transport, and climbed appropriately from there, observing the environment from her perspective. Observing curiously the farms, they might have passed or were visible in the distance.

Sitting on Almeida's shoulder, the little creature seemed to be nodding its head along, as if along with the beat of her voice, though obviously it could understand very little of her. Its eyes wandering about till Hiruq came to approach Almeida. There was a moment from Almeida's perspective as its eyes met Hiruq, who had been questioned Watching of Reflection's sentience in this interlude, that seemed to put that in question. Whether it was a beast or person. It depends on the perspective. As Hiruq walked alongside Almeida, Watching of Reflection almost seemed to drop from her shoulder, before the strong sensation of its tail clung onto her Biceps, circling most of her arm, as she felt considerable muscle inside of it. Along with the prickles of its spines poking out like a hedgehog, or like the tongue of a cat. Hanging upside down, it showed an almost strange caricature of 'humanoid' expression. Its right hand rubbing on upon what would normally be the jaw of something, which it of course didn't possess.

Before rubbing below the chin of Hiruq instead of immediately touching the top of its head like a child might do, its eyes meeting Hiruq's as if to communicate something, though Hiruq would have difficulty actually gauging its intent. Before using both hands to rustling the fur on the sides of Hiruq head, if Hiruq allowed such. Watching of Reflection's ears perking up to listen to Aedrianna who had been talking with some others. Its eyes meeting Aedrianna perhaps once, who might get the idea Watching of Reflection was actively listening to everything it heard with curiosity. Its tail letting go off Almeida as it moved forward to stand next to Aedrianna, picking up its board to write upon and show towards her. <"As this group of people is quite loud, I will be using your previous instructions to move ahead. I'd rather avoid alerting these bandits."> It wiped the board off before writing another sentence upon it, <"I'd say I am confident as a hunter."> It's eyes already wandering for the tracks of anything that have marked or passed through this area, though it stood still as was for now, waiting on Aedrianna's response.

If Aedrianna's didn't seem intently opposed to its desire to move ahead of the pack, it would walk towards Almeida to hand over its satchel containing its wooden board and other items. In order to not be seen with such possessions, and began to make its passage forward. Acting with the intent to stay hidden and quiet below the brushes, using its skills as a hunter in order to reach the cliff side with some matter of expedience.

Last edited:
Almeida

dgtafO4.png

Mentions: Aedrianna Moonberry Moonberry | Watching Giftvi Giftvi | Kota SixSense SixSense | Soreiel Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

She was surprised that Watching wasn't the only friend she'd made, as the other dog was also happily following along with her. Or... perhaps he was just wanting to figure out if Purpler was friend or food? Almeida wasn't sure how well the bigger canine was trained, so she figured it might be best that she'd gotten Purpler higher up, where it'd be safe and sound.

Even so, she yawned, as there was so much talking going on in this weird language she couldn't get a grasp on for the life of her. That said, she did feel like she might as well try to expand her Beastial repertoire. “<You.>” She pointed at Aedrianna. “<Woof.>” She made a barking noise and pointed at Hiruq. “[Pet.]” She made a stroking motion with her hand. Hopefully that'd finally get her to figure out if she could or couldn't pet Hiruq. Once she'd be sure Purpler wouldn't get eaten, of course.

On the topic of Purpler. The creature seemed to beat her to it. How odd. A dog petting a dog? “[Oh my, now that's something I haven't seen before.]” She mumbled, trying to figure out what was going on. Even so, she at least had the common courtesy to ask the owner if she could pet first. Even though she really wanted to follow Purpler's example right now... only for Purpler to leave again. That was a shame. “[At least I've still got you, buddy.]” She said, giving the hammer on her other shoulder a pet on the hammer-head.

To her surprise, however, Purpler returned and handed her its board and some others tuff. She took it, albeit with a questioning look, only to see it rush off. “[Well... that was odd.]” She had no clue what it was planning or what it was trying to do. That said... she did just find herself with a drawing board!

She was scribbling, or rather, finger-painting, away on it in no time.

Eventually, she'd gotten her result. She smiled at the board for a bit, before turning it around to show...

Blcy93w.png

“<Kota!>” She called out, having at least remembered his name in Beastial by now. Then she pointed at Soreiel. “[Got get her tiger! Or should I say fox?]” She stated, then laughed. She should've thought of bringing a thing like this with her way earlier on. This was fun!

Vilde stayed mostly silent as she followed out to the woods in the rear of the group.

She couldn't help but smile to herself as she watched Almeida playing with Watching. She hadn't really noticed the girl before, which was surprising as she really stood out, especially in that armor... wasn't she a bit cold? Close to the nature, that girl. Maybe even moreso than *she* was. She'd love to get to know her a little better, but was unsure of how to beat go about communicating with her.

Vilde listened silently as Aedrianna spoke. Dire beasts she wasn't too worried about, but if the supposed bandits weren't being dealt with by the guards, that could be either really good or really bad...

She watched Watching climb off Almeida's back and speak with Aedrianna. If he was offering to scout ahead, he would certainly be best suited for it.

Rios
Mentions: Moonberry Moonberry Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Rios followed quietly at the side of the determined looking Aedrianna. He could understand that she would be less than enthused about him spilling the tea about her excursion into the bug cave. Her father did seem like the protective sort after all. Part of him hoped they would just go grab those plants Aedrianna wanted without much incident. However the mention of Dire-Beasts caused Rios to reflexively place a hand on the tsuba of his sheathed katana. Trying to distract himself by glancing at Almeida playing with the weird purple creature called Watching.

Rios scratched the back of his neck and turned his gaze forward. He saw some rather large wolves poke their heads out from the bushes. Squinting at the beasts for a bit. Rios chose not to push the matter. Noticing Watching prepare to do some scouting ahead. The wannabe swordsman adventurer mercenary decided to keep a cool head while going forward. He also chose to keep a cool head about the fox following them actively avoiding him. The matter about her being a slave was unfortunate but he was ambivalent to her fear.

Noelle Nichi
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
With: Moonberry Moonberry | Watching Giftvi Giftvi | Kota SixSense SixSense | Vilde ebonheart98 ebonheart98 | Lulu Swagkage Swagkage | Soriel Rcticwolf Rcticwolf | Rios Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia | Almeida Elvario Elvario
abilities:
Language:
"Common" ~ <"Beastial">

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Noelle found the android lady to be an interesting person. The way she seems almost happy to be insulted by her. She knew it was due to her not understanding any language the little mermaid spoke. Still seeing her so happy was nice to see.
The android again said something in Teran, which Noelle didn't understand. However, the word [Almeida] stood out. Was that her name? Noelle has never heard that word used so good chance it was.
Then the android said <idiot?> back to her in a questioning way. And extending her hand asking Noelle to shake it. Noelle stared at her for a second before she let out a laugh. "<Yes> Almeida <Idiot> " she said and shook the girl’s hand. Noelle should find a way to let the android know what <idiot> actually meant at some point. But for the moment, leaving her ignorant will not hurt anyone.

In the meantime, Thaddeus had resolved the slave girl situation. The kitsune was going along with the mission as if nothing happened, nothing was said, and in return, he would solve the situation more properly. It was a bit of a relief to know that things were resolved with no one getting in trouble.
When he was done Thaddeus addressed Noelle and gave her her pay for the job. Although even Noelle knew this was an unusual thing to do. She did understand the man’s reasoning for it. "Understood. I shall do what is in my power to complete the assignment you put upon me" She said again politely bowing before the man before she took the little sack of money and stashed it in her bag.
The alchemy girl Aedriana explained the route they were going to take to the location where she wanted to look for the flower. They will take a bit of a way around hoping to evade the bandits. Although the location was a reasonable distance from the place they could hang out. All they could do was hope her plan worked and they could search without any distractions.

Noelle followed the group as they went out of town into the woods. It was still cold as heck. But with the morning sun a little bit higher in the sky it was starting to get a little bit warmer. She noticed that Almeida was in a good mood. Singing an improvised song while the purple dog thing was sitting on her shoulder. Noelle took out her lute and started to play a tune she thought would fit a bit with the song the android was singing.

Eventually, the group diverged onto a small dirt trail. Believing what Aedriana says this path should lead to a clearing above the mine. She also mentioned that there were dire beasts in the area. Good to know. But Noelle wasn’t concerned too much about it. They were with enough people that most wild creatures would not bother with them. And if they did they could dispatch them easily enough. That made Noelle wonder as her eye turned to the girl’s wolfhound. Was the dog also a dire beast? It certainly was not the size of your regular lap dog most city people had. And it does look more vicious too. Well, it looked like a goodest boy now.
The purple dog suddenly jumped off of Almeida’s shoulder and went to the alchemy girl and started writing something to her. It wanted to scout ahead. It wasn’t a bad idea. A creature like it would not be too suspicious if the bandits would notice it. Besides its purple colour which was certainly a bit unusual. Hey, maybe they think it was some kind of shiny Pokemon. But then they might want to catch it… that was something to worry about another time.

Now that she thought about it. What was the plan if they encountered the bandits and they actively wanted to engage them? The mission was to try and prevent as much bloodshed as possible. Although Aeddriana clearly stated she wouldn’t mind there being some fighting. Still, if it wasn’t necessary they shouldn’t look for it.
Noelle then noticed Almeida scribbling on the purple dog’s drawing board that it had given to the android to hold while it was out scouting. This piques the girl’s curiosity. Especially when the girl called out to the white-haired kitsune boy by the name of Kota. Noelle walked over and tried to have a look at the drawing. It was a very childish drawing of what she guessed was this Kota boi and the slave girl holding hands? Did she want to tell him he should become friends with the other kitsune girl? Almeida did say something. But Noelle still couldn’t understand it so she just smiled. "<That looks nice> " she said to the android girl complimenting her on the drawing.

Kota
Ueqtocv.png

Titles: Beastman (Mundane), Kitsune, Isekai
Character Sheet
Mentions: Elvario Elvario Moonberry Moonberry Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Tellussoil Tellussoil

The two tailed Kitsune couldn’t help feeling conflicted when Aedrianna was going off on Soreiel. The young alchemist had every right to be upset after she had pulled that stunt. Thankfully Thaddeus stepped in and was able to shed a bit of insight and empathy on the situation. His suggestion on what to do put Kota at ease as he was still willing to help despite what had occurred. A smile appeared on Kitsune's face at the sight of Thaddeus’s parenting moment with his daughter. It reminded Kota of how he and his father would pass wisdom onto him.

Much to Kota’s surprise, Aedrianna displayed a mature side as she attempted to push the situation aside and get along with her. He was expecting her to be stuck on the situation longer but instead she took initiative as the group left the shop. Before he left the shop, Kota clasped his hands together and bowed towards Thaddeus. “I greatly appreciate your empathy.”He would rise and stare purposely towards Thaddeus with a fist over his heart.

“In return for your kindness, I swear to you that your daughter will make it back in one piece, '' Kota stated before making his exit. Catching up with the others wasn’t difficult as they hadn’t got very far. Once he caught up he had noticed Almeida befriending the little purple dog creature which didn’t surprise him one bit. <“Almeida, I see you made a friend>” he called out to her trying to teach her a bit more Beastial. <“Friend?>” Kota gestured to his shoulder, figuring a bit of practice wouldn’t hurt.

Aedrinna would come to speak to the group again as they made their way. Downplaying the potential danger of guards then pleading with Rios not to tell her father about how they had almost died. “Even though they are bandits we shouldn’t let our guards down” Kota scratched the back of his head as he cringed a bit at the thought of him saying that. He sounded just like his dad and it was embarrassing. The small human girl locked eyes with Kota causing him to ponder on what was cooking up in that head of hers. Shortly after she would bring Soreiel right next to him and have the two walk together figuring that since they were of the same race he could help appease her.

Kota was a bit caught off guard by his newly assigned job. He allowed the slight gust of wind to fill in the silence a bit. “So who do I have the pleasure of meeting? I haven’t gotten your name yet.” Kota said with a soft smile doing his best to give off a friendly impression. He would hear Almeida call out to him holding up a childish drawing of what seemed to be Kota and Soreiel holding hands. <“don’t be so childish”> Kota replied, shaking his fist angrily. He then remembered that Almeida doesn’t know much bestial. Kota would then fold his arms as his face burned a slight red. Almeidas mind was an enigma for sure and he couldn’t wrap his head around it.

<“Don't mind Almeida she is an idiot.”> he said, attempting to keep a straight face, the thought of Almeida and her stick figures nearly caused him to break character.

[“Almeida, Idiot, idiot”] Kota said, shaking his head with a slight grin. He would pick up on the beast with fins on the side of her head complementing Almeida's drawing.

<“Nope nope, don’t praise her stick figure drawings. Just look at her face and she is clearly up to no good.” Kota said, pointing at Almeida flustered.

OoC/TLDR I will continue the schedule of Wednesday and Sunday Evenings CST to try and have narratives out and move the story along. I'm sorry I'm late with this post. Please feel free to interact amongst the characters freely between these. I will adhere to the IH mechanics to the best of my ability with Elvario and others help.
Languages" <Beastial> Common
Mentions: SixSense SixSense Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Tellussoil Tellussoil Elvario Elvario Swagkage Swagkage Rcticwolf Rcticwolf ebonheart98 ebonheart98 Giftvi Giftvi
TLDR: The Purpler runs ahead to check things out quietly. The rest of the party follows behind slowly.

Forest

Aedrianna had nodded to Almeidas request, smiling and very carefully mouthing the word as she mimicked the motions in her word. She spoke it out loud in the harsher language.

<"Pet"> She nodded. <"You may pet him."> But as she gave permission, the strange purple creature took initiative and made the first move. Hiruq allowed the thorough petting, and indeed he seemed to enjoy it. But once the creature had finished its affections and asked its question, Hiruq was left staring at the creature perplexed. Aedrianna crouched down to better read the painted text, before nodding to the creature, making direct contact. It was sentient enough to write, it deserved to be spoken to as an equal. <"Just keep following this path. But be careful and keep an eye out ahead for the deer path. It might be a little overgrown but you should be able to see where the ground is more worn down than the rest. If you pass that, then we'll miss you and you'll go straight into the thickest part of the forest."> She watched as the creature handed to plaque over to Almeida, then scuttled off.
DALL-E-2024-01-14-20-43-10-An-anime-style-image-of-the-forest-path-with-some-snow-covering-it-The-fo.png
Her eyes went back to Hiruq, who was still watching the creature in confusement. The sentient wolf must have been a little put off by being pet by a creature who looked to be as much a pet as he did. She giggled lightly and shrugged apologetically. <"Sorry Hiruq, you know that comes with the territory of being so handsome."> The wolf simply glared at her for a second, but he kept his place beside Almeida, his tail swishing slowly against her legs. Aedrianna stood up smiling, before she glanced to Rios who seemed on edge as well. She noticed his grip on his sword, and her hand moved automatically. Her fingers brushed against the vice grip he had on the sword lightly. "You know, you were very brave back in those caves. With the Bugs. I think you were the only one of us who could really move." She paused, glancing away in embarrassment. "All I could do was fall down and cry. She glanced back with a hesitant smile. "So Thanks again, for helping with this...This plant is supposed to help me get stronger...So I can be useful, the next time something like that happens...instead of just a crybaby." She let her hand drop, realizing she might have overstepped a boundary by touching a swordsman's hand. She hurriedly finished her rambling, looking away. "I just mean, hopefully we don't have to be brave here, so...Let's just enjoy ourselves? Okay?"

She looked as if she might continue chatting Rio's ear off, when she heard Almeida holler to Kota. She watched the exchange, giggling at the antics between them. She cleared her throat, throwing one last smile towards Rios before she sidled up next to Noelle and Almeida. She'd moved Sorieiel with Kota, hoping their kinship in species might have given them some common ground. But Almeidas drawing might have just made it embarrassing. The last thing she needed was or Sorieiel to run off scared of a boy. Not that it made any difference. The money was gone either way, and the fox girl looked like she might run if a mouse showed up. But if she did run they couldn't help her. Hoping to cause a distraction that would allow for some quiet talk between the two, she grinned to Almeida, and reached up to her own hair. She spoke slowly, forming each word as she did, and miming out the meaning as she did.

<"Hair, Color?"> She brushed her fingers through the hues of her hair, then reached up to just barely touch Alemeidas own hair, and then point to where she stashed the jar, she'd given her earlier. When Noelle began to strum her lute along with Almeidas musing lyrics, Aedri grinned and hummed along with the lute, until she had a grasp of the chords being used. Then With a smile she began to sing lightly, her voice soft so as not to overpower the instrument that Noelle had begun to play.

Snow

Aedriwalingsinging.png

Through the forest,
hand in hand,
In this winter's wonderland,
Every step on snow-laced ground,
Bridges hearts with softest sound"

She finished her little diddy, then winced realizing it almost sounded like a little love song. She glanced back at Sorieiel hoping she and Kota weren't glaring daggers at the back of her head. She giggled and rubbed her head apologetically. "Sorry I just get carried away when I hear music. I love it." As she apologized, Hiruq moved so that his head was directly beneath Almeidas hand, so she was almost forced to give him head pats. Aedrianna chuckled at that and looked to Almeida, miming the petting motion. <He says you may PET him.> She continued to mime the motion before mouthing and repeating the motion. <"Pet"> She grinned over at Noelle then and continued. <"Friend, Almeida.> She pointed from the Boisterous woman to Hiruq. <Hiruq, and Almeida, Friends."> She continued to point between the wolf and the woman, then pointed to Noelle with a grin, and spoke again. <"Not Idiots"> She shook her head a that. To emphasize that Idiot was a no. At that she glanced back at Lulu and Vilde, smiling and waving for them to come up closer to the others. "Do either of you want to try some of this hair color with Almeida?"

Badguys?

As The Watching skittered away from the group and followed the path, it would find that indeed there were normal sized beasts in abundance around the area. But none of them seemed to want anything to do with the large group. As Aedrianna said, the path led up a fair way, and eventually a small path diverged from the main trail. It wasn't easy to see exactly, some of the brush was overgrown. However, there was a small worn-down path in the dirt. One used by prey and predator alike. It was easy for the purple creature to spot. Once it followed the deer path all the way to the clearing, it would be able to see just over a hill, where the aforementioned mineshaft rested.
DALL-E-2024-01-14-23-41-43-An-anime-style-illustration-of-an-abandoned-mine-shaft-opening-located-in.png
Almost as soon as the Purpler arrived on the hill, it was able to hear faint voices.

<"Any luck?">
<"Augh none...Boss's gon'be mad.">
<"Yeah but...What're we supposed to do about it? Some stupid fella convinced him. Now he's set on gettin' that Mithril."> There was a few more mumbled things, but mostly there was shuffling that seemed to echo further and further into a cavern, beneath the hill that the Purpler was on.

Watching of Reflection

Mentions: Moonberry Moonberry

Watching of Reflection skittered along trees as it treated small patches of markings for the few creatures which may pose harm to it. Perhaps it was a matter of cowardice, or mayhap it wasn't foolhardy to pick every fight that it could. Yet slowly it scouted the forest ahead, perceiving the small deer path which had slowly overgrown with the passage of time and faced off the erosion of many feet trampling upon it. The resilience of nature to withstand the test of time. Slowly following the path forward, the critter crept up the side of the hill to look down upon the mineshaft. Its eyes focused and looked onward towards the construction of wood, the idea of man-made objects were no foreign concept to the critter.

Yet, how much did it understand the intent or meaning of the tunnel burrowing inside the mountainside. That was a question. It had taken many a burrow, but like Marsupials, it wasn't within its nature to dig something itself. More so, the place where people made their home was not within the mountainside, but in places of wood and rock where they had come from. But perhaps then these bandits were more like Watching of Reflection. After all, they had not dug this burrow for themselves. Rather, they had taken it for their own intent, to dig up the Mithril veins that had supposedly been found, perhaps out of greed or perhaps in search of salvation. To finally find something to afford a place of comfort, and to fill the belly of oneself and their 'family'. Of course, whether Watching of Reflection thought of such things? How much it understood either the concepts, or the intent behind them. Who knows.

But as it sat there, its ears perked up from the sounds within, its attention brought towards the echoed voices coming from within. Firstly, looking around to see if there were belongings such as bedrolls, bags, or tents placed near the entrance. Before its head ducked downward using its tail and feet for stability to look into the actual mineshaft. Though with its limited sight within the darkness and the fact the cavern went down so far. Quickly stopping as it prioritized the more important action, rather then sating what had likely been just its own curiosity.

It glanced about, trying to find the tallest tree within the vicinity, climbing its surface through the use of footholds and the many low-hanging branches it could grab onto to make its way up. As Watching of Reflection reached a higher vantage point, its head swerved around, trying to search for any cliffs where this Skythorn Blossom may bloom close to the Northern Mine, to serve as proper directions rather than aimless searching. And or picking up on any significant details, such as a plume of smoke from a campfire or the smell of ash in the wind, for if the bandits perhaps were setting up camp elsewhere.

If the critter found anything to be a proper direction forward, it would begin to head down, slowly climbing back upon the passages of the tree as the coast seemed clear and sneaking low in a slight sprint. Determined to meet the group halfway or as close as possible, if it could still manage with the time it took. In order to not have them cause ruckus and call attention of any possible bandits nearby or within the mine itself.

Almeida

dgtafO4.png

Mentions: Vilde ebonheart98 ebonheart98 | Noelle Tellussoil Tellussoil | Kota SixSense SixSense | Aedrianna Moonberry Moonberry | Purpler Giftvi Giftvi |

Almeida couldn't help notice the Viking lass (Vilde) look at her. She might've been ignored the first time she tried interacting with that one, but at least her entire existence wasn't ignored! Feeling encouraged a bit, she'd try to introduce herself all over again. Pointing at herself. “[Almeida.]” At her hammer. “[Valerius.]” Then at at Vilde, tilting her head a bit to indicate she was awaiting a response. Hopefully a name.

Her attempts at communicating with the fish-eared girl (Noelle) went a lot better! After all, she could hear her name followed by <Idiot> in a friendly enough tone. That pretty much confirmed the mermaid gal was calling her a friend, right?!? For sure it did! They even shook hands on it... although Noelle didn't bother tying to tell her own name. Almeida figured she'd try to ask by repeating the same procedure as with Vilde. Pointing at herself. “[Almeida.]” At her hammer. “[Valerius.]” Then at at Noelle.

She was also surprised the girl commented on her drawing, even though she had no clue what Noelle meant. She figured she'd try to clarify, pointing at Kota and afterwards at Soreiel. “<Idiots!>” She'd declare them, trying to figure out if Noelle indeed agreed that those two should become friends (or more). Not only that, Noelle was being great enough to provide some background music to her (slightly out of key) singing! “[That's awesome!]” She told Noelle, giving her a thumbs up. “[On the road, on the road, musical <idiots> on the road!]” She sang a line dedicated to Noelle's musical backing.

To her surprise, Kota was calling the purple creature she'd befriend something weird. <Friend> he called it. Was that its species? Did he know what it was? That'd be useful, as she was surprised how much more intelligent it was than a dog. Perhaps even more so than some people, come to think of it. That said, she could say one thing for sure. “<Idiot!>” She happily proclaimed, pointing at Purpler (before he vanished/left) to ensure Kota she had indeed befriended it. Surely if she'd gotten it to ride on her shoulder, they we the best of <idiots> now! Besides, she might as well reaffirm how much she liked that Kota wanted to tag along as well, so she also pointed at Kota. “<Idiot!>” He was a great friend as well after all, for the short time she'd known him thus far.

She was almost inclined to take that compliment back when he suddenly called her an idiot. “[I'm not an idiot! You're idiot! A gorgeous and adorable gal in clear need of help is thrown right in front of you! She's clearly socially uncomfortable for some reason or another, like, she's hiding and all that! You can be the white knight your fur has destined you to become and help her socialise! I'm sure if you help her out, she'd love to hang out with you and you two would make a great match!]” Naturally, Almeida had missed the entire note about Soreiel being a slave altogether. She was, however, aware that Kota would probably not understand most of what she was saying, but she didn't particularly care.

The best news of the hour, however, was that she was allowed to pet Hiruq. With the dog delivered to Almeida's affections, she'd stop walking to put Valerius down on the ground for a bit so that she could duel-hand pet him. Gently ruffling his fur and ears. “[Who's a good boy! Who's a good and handsome boy! Yes you are! You're the good boy!]” She proclaimed as she was petting him.

To her surprise, Hiruq's owner got jealous by all the attention going to Hiruq soon approached her. She smiled at Aedrianna as she tried to figure out what the latter wanted. Luckily enough, the girl was great at using context clues. “[Oh! The hair dye!]” She took out the jar of hair dye. “[How do I use it? Do I need to use water and make it like a dye first...?]” She realised Aedrianna wasn't going to understand that. She sighed. Well, the risk of looking dumb for a moment was probably the best way to figure out how this worked. She opened up the jar, getting some of the stuff on her finger and randomly wiping it into her hair.

As one might expect... the result wasn't really as flashy. It looked more like an orange peel had gotten stuck in her hair if anything. It was definitely not as bright and flashy as Aedrianna's hair.“[You really managed to get your hair like that with this stuff?]” Almeida asked to herself aloud. “[A miracle worker...]” She uttered, having no clue how Aedrianna had accomplished it.

To Almeida's surprise, Hiruq was now also called a <Friend>... so did that mean that <Friend> was indeed Purpler's species and that it was a really odd dog? Somehow she doubted Aedrianna would call her a dog as well though... She figured she'd double check. “<Friend, Woof! Woof!>” She barked, trying to figure out if <Friend> was the word for dog or not. “<Idiot!>” She pointed at Hiruq as she said it, as she'd at least befriended him well enough by now.

Yet... apparently they were not <idiots>? Apparently Aedrianna though that nobody here were friends yet... Almeida was a bit disappoint. She knew they hadn't known one another for long and that there was quite the language barrier, but that didn't mean they couldn't be friend already... “<Not idiots...>” She mumbled, a tad sad her offer of friendship had been rejected.

SixSense SixSense Giftvi Giftvi Tellussoil Tellussoil Moonberry Moonberry Elvario Elvario Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia

Soreiel just looked around at the forest and hearing the distinctive sounds of the woods and the creatures. She stayed quiet as she walked next to Kota, slightly shivering in her coat as her master only provided the coat and scarf, nothing to keep her legs warm. After Almeida had used Watching’s little wood board to do a drawing and called attention to her and Kota, she looked back and saw the drawing of what looked like a stick version of her and Kota holding hands and her face immediately went beet red as she tried to hide her face in her coat.

Soreiel heard as the others talked about what path they would take and what they would do if they encountered any bandits or beast, she heard Aedrianna accept Watching’s request to go scout ahead while they continued walking. Soreiel did hear something about having to fight either some beasts or the bandits, but she wasn’t sure how much, she would fight if she had too but she didn’t want to be in anyones ways or get anyone hurt because she was weak.

Vilde couldn't help but silently enjoy the ambience of their little journey. She could actually feel herself start to relax. Vilde had always had a deep appreciation for the bardic arts.

She turns her attention to the small girl with the big hammer introducing herself. "Oh! I'm Vilde," she smiles, pointing at herself. "Well met, Almeida and Valerius!"

When Aedrianna offers the hair color, Vilde can't help but look at her a bit quizzically but intrigued. "You can do that? I'll try some, sure!"

Kota
Ueqtocv.png

Character Sheet
Mentions: Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Elvario Elvario Moonberry Moonberry

Kota was completely lost at what to do with Almeida, the language barrier proving too much. She snapped right back at him once she realized he had called her an idiot. A slurry of words unbeknownst to the Kitusne were spat out the result being going in one ear and out the other. Kota just stared at her blankly aside as he only understood the occasional idiot.

The kitsune ears twitched at the sound of Aedriannas singing, the melody was quite soothing to the ears. ” Didn’t know we had a talent traveling with us” Kota said clapping his hands lightly. He was completely oblivious to the fact of the lyrics as he was more impressed by the vocalist. Almeida would join in shortly after with her little tune which Kota only managed to pick up on the word idiot.

Kota would turn to check up on Soreiel who had been quiet during the whole ordeal. <” Hope we aren’t overwhelming you too much. We’ll finish this mission up quickly and then get to work on getting you freed.>” Kota gave a soft smile before noticing her shivering slightly. <“Are you cold? You’re more than welcome to wear my tribal garments to keep warm if you’d like. I grew up around these parts so my tolerance to the cold is fairly high.”> he said preparing to take off the large robe he wore over armor. In the case that Soreiel simply didn’t want it he would simply just put the robe back on.

The kitsune's ear would twitch as he heard Almeida's sullen mumbling not being an idiot under her breath. What was there to be sad about, did she want to be an idiot? “[Idiot, no] <Friend> yes]” Kota said trying to teach her properly. “<Friend, good>” He gave her a thumbs up for reasuurance.

Almeida

dgtafO4.png

Mentions: Vilde ebonheart98 ebonheart98 | Kota SixSense SixSense | Aedrianna Moonberry Moonberry |

With Almeida's brain somehow chronically unable to process even the most basic of Common words, all she understood from Vilde's reply was, well, 'Vilde' and her own and Valerius' names. Still, it was enough for her to put up a smile. “[Nice to meet you Vilde!]” She chuckled to herself. “[If we have some time after this mission, I should figure out how to ask you for a proper sparring match~]” She added, knowing the words would be lost on Vilde, but at least hoping to convey the friendly tone.

When Kota tried to explain more, however, she got really confused. Was he calling her a dog? She did agree, dogs were good, but what? “<Friend, woof?>” She asked, pointing at Hiruq again and barking... She realised this wasn't going anywhere, so she had to take this to professional levels. She quickly took out Purpler's board and paint again, going to work on it.

Gmy7Ksf.png

Once she'd finished her drawing, she would point to the two drawings on the left. “[Friends and...] <idiots>?” She asked. The she pointed at the image in the bottom right. “[Dog and...] <friend?>” she asked. Finally, to the top right. “[Idiot?]” She just asked. The word had been mentioned in Terran by Kota, so she figured it might be involved somehow.

Ooc I will try to maintain my posting of Sunday and Wednesday. This post will be to inform and show The Watching of Reflection, exactly what it sees. Use this next round to show your characters moving down the path. Feel free to move forward and drag Aedri if your character thinks it's necessary. She will likely follow anyways. Giftvi Giftvi because I'm evil, I'm gonna say that it will take one round for the Purpler to confirm its sights and meet with the party. One round being from one narrative post to the next. I rolled a d100 to see whether or not Purpler saw a specific thing. It got 86. So you're lucky !!
Okay now let's begin.
Mentions: Elvario Elvario SixSense SixSense Giftvi Giftvi Tellussoil Tellussoil Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Swagkage Swagkage Rcticwolf Rcticwolf ebonheart98 ebonheart98
TLDR: The Watching of Reflection takes in an aerial view of all the possible assailants they might have to face. The group pauses for a moment to mess with hair dye, before moving forward again.

The Watching of Reflection had chosen a particularly sturdy and tall tree. Once it began to get closer and closer to the top of the tree, it would be able to feel the gentle swaying of the breeze blowing over the Paizu mountains. Taking in all the sights was something that took a moment, as there did seem to be a few things to spot. From its perch atop the tree, the Purpler could see the path they'd taken from Nan Pass. And that it led straight to the mines entrance. The deer path which it had followed obediently, curved out and wrapped back in, to cross over the hill where the entrance of the mineshaft rested. One could hypothetically walk above the mineshaft without garnering too much attention. However, said entrance wasn't exactly empty. Though the voices the Purpler had heard, were not within sight. There were at least five tents pitched outside of the entrance. No activity from any of them, so either they were sleeping in them, or they were all in the mine.
DALL-E-2024-01-17-01-01-06-Create-an-anime-style-scene-depicting-a-small-bandit-camp-with-a-few-tent.png

Though it was hard to tell from that height, the cliffs above the mineshaft, did seem to have some sort of growth trailing down them. The Purpler would be able to return with a proper report on sightings. However, before it would have the chance to climb back down, a certain stench would drift along with that breeze blowing over the mountains. Something with a heavy musk, that the Purpler might have had the displeasure of coming across before. Except this specific musk was awfully strong. If curiousity bid it to search out the scents origin, its eyes would eventually rest on a rather large mass, not that far away from the deer trail. In fact, with the trajectory of the party and the large mass of fur, they would likely meet fairly soon.

DALL-E-2024-01-17-02-05-52-An-anime-style-image-of-a-dire-bear-beast-depicted-on-all-fours-The-bear.png

The group had come to a slight halt. Aedrianna pulled out a small bowl and poured a tiny bit of water into the bowl. She then opened the jar the Almeida had, handing her the lid and took a few pinches out, to mix in the water. Not all that different from the Purplers paint. She laughed lightly at Almeidas pouting, and nodded along when Kota attempted to right the misunderstanding. She looked down at the board. In the corner, so as not to disturb the drawing of the idiot, friend, weapon and hiruq, Aedrianna painted a small orange heart, smiling and then pointing to Hiruq. She also gave a thumbs up, mimicking Kota. The white wolf, for all of this seemed rather bored. He let Almeida compliment and rustle his fur without complaint. And sat quiet while Aedri began to get the hair dye out for Almeida and Vilde. Then suddenly his entire body went rigid. His ears perked up, and his nose went up to the air. (Any characters with [Heightened Sense:Smell] Can now smell a heavy musk in the air that most would instinctually be afraid of.) Almost as soon as he did, he was up, and growling lowly. He nipped at Aedriannas skirt, pulling as if to hasten her fooling around.
<"Hiruq! What's gotten into you? I'll be done in a minute. I just want to show them-"> Her words were cut off by a loud snarling bark. The wolf stared intently at Aedrianna, and she stared back in bewilderment. Hiruq, did not, bark at her.

Last edited:
Watching of Reflection

Mentions: Moonberry Moonberry

There was a moment of silence, the critter ears began to fold up as high and outward as they could as its eyes squeezed, and a general orbital tightening as evidently a mixture of probable stress and fear. Watching of Reflection, which had first been observing everything around with definitive attention and intrigue, had now become entirely affixed to one point, the horrid and monstrous visage of the bear looming on the horizon. Rearing in a rush to potential ruthless slaughter, its path headed towards where those whom it had been travelling with would be coming from, the deer path which it had gone through itself.

That moment of silence, mayhap it was the paralysis of realizing just what it was dealing with. That moment where its bestial side, where its instincts, came in conflict with its morality and reasoning. It was but a few seconds where that critter, whose body had tensed up and tightened its face, to come to a decision. Its full body coming into movement, its arms lengthening as much as they could and began swinging from the trees branches it could reach, attempting almost like a Gibson monkey. To swing with expedience towards the bear as it rushed forward. Its eyes attentive and ears perked up, its head reared towards a small pack of fleeing venison. As it, in a swift motion, used the momentum of its swing and tail to rush downward behind them, allowing the deer to make a solid gap from the bear in order to give more time to its companions.

One hand grabbing a hold of the small part of one spine sticking out of its tail, before suddenly being pulled out midst momentum. Landing with its thrust within the back of an adult deer, a spurt of blood followed by the horrible sound of cracking bone. As the spine pierced like a spear inside from the back into its hind quarters. The momentum of its own run causing it to quickly stumble, its knees and other parts of its body quickly grinding against the forest floor. Fallen branches cutting into the flesh till it stopped. The deer cried out in pain as its legs moved in the air, wheezing and trying to assert itself on the ground, not having yet realized its wounds beyond the pain through the adrenaline. The other deer stopping for a moment seeing their family like this, before quickly following their bestial instinct, running away as they had before. Watching of Reflection for a moment, almost kept its spine inside the living deer, perhaps out of hunger, before quickly pulling it out, blood beginning to spurt out onto the forest floor. Colouring the snow a vibrant scarlet red.

Quickly Watching of Reflection, rushed upward into the trees, giving itself height before beginning to swing away from the branches, and or running now a full sprint on all four. Dependent on the surrounding environment, just trying to make as much distance from the barely alive deer, which would make for a suitable distraction. Whilst it held its spine within the grasp of its own tail to keep its limbs free from intrusion. As in but a few moments, it had to make a decision. Whether it was difficult or what influenced such was difficult to say. But it quickly rushed toward the mineshaft where the bandits were mining away. Attempting to hastily and messily draw the visage of a “bear” into whatever snow or dirt near the entrance. Before banging a pot, the miners might have used for cooking over the campfire, if anything of such nature was there. To make noise inside the cavern.

Whether that could be accomplished or not, depending on how much time it would still have due to how close it had been to the mineshaft to begin with. It would prioritize and climb the cliffs above the mineshaft in order to collect any Skythorn Blossom it could recognize from the detailed drawing it had seen before by the root. And hoping that it could begin trying to make its own way down at a quick pace, having no understanding of just what the party of companions had decided on doing. Whether that be running back to the town using its distraction, fighting the horrible beast or something else.

Kota
Ueqtocv.png

Character Sheet
Mentions: Moonberry Moonberry Elvario Elvario ebonheart98 ebonheart98 Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Swagkage Swagkage Tellussoil Tellussoil

Kota shook his no at Almeida's question, “[No] <idiots>” he would then go on to point at each drawing stating each of them as [friend]. When he got onto the picture of himself he couldn’t help but let out a grin as it was pretty adorable.

Kota’s attention was broken by Hiruq’s sudden agitation. Shortly after he would realize the impending situation thanks to his [Heightened senses]. The kitsune's nose and ears would twitch and his twin tails would stiffen as he turned north. “There is a bear nearby. I smell it coming from that way” Kota would point north in the direction of the scent. “Hiruq is trying to warn us.” The kitsune would go on to dip his finger in one of Aedrianna’s dyes before grabbing Watching of reflections board and wiping it clean with his sleeve.

C59F9791-C823-46C5-BE3B-3D09227E66C1.jpeg

Kota would draw up a quick illustration of what was on its way,”<Bear> [Bad,Bad,Bad]” he would tap on the board for dramatic effect. “It’s in our best interest that we avoid crossing paths with it. Either we retreat entirely or head in the opposite direction.”

Almeida

dgtafO4.png

Mentions: Aedrianna Moonberry Moonberry | Noelle Tellussoil Tellussoil | Rios Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia | Vilde ebonheart98 ebonheart98 | Kota SixSense SixSense | Soreiel Rcticwolf Rcticwolf |

Almeida was pretty interested to watch as Aedrianna was beginning to show how to use the hair dye. “[So it does need water!]” She exclaimed, glad to have that figured out. She also nodded at the girl's heart drawing and pointing at Hiruq. She did get along pretty well with the dog. It was a good boy, after all.

She was also glad to finally get some language instructions, with Kota using the things she drew to finally explain... wait... She looked at the mermaid gal. “<Hmphm. Idiot friend.>” She declared the mermaid to be, a bit upset she'd been so confused.

Before she could get further instruction on how to use hair dye, the dog was starting to act up. “[Hmm? Something wrong?]” She asked the dog, looking in the direction it seemed to be focused at. She couldn't see a thing, sadly enough. That said, her two-tailed friend followed up on the dog.

“[Oh! Oh! A bear!]” She hoisted her hammer. “[Valerius, there's a bear! I'm sure we can get it!]” She declared to her hammer, pretty excited about trying to hunt such a beast down. “[Bad?]” She asked. She looked at the group of them. Surely, with all of them, one bear would be nothing? It wasn't like there was something big and evil like a direwolf or something intelligent and dangerous like a bandit, after all.

“[Bears aren't an issue! Surely we can handle one measly bear between all of us, perhaps I could even handle it solo~]” She stated, hoisting Valerius high. “<Bear, where?>” She asked, eager to fight it. Needlessly to say, the fact that it was a dire bear was lost on her and she had a fair bit of dubiously justified self-confidence.

She pointed at Aedrianna and Soreiel, then at Kota, the made a 'go away' motion with her hand. He was designated to bringing them to safety. If he was scared of bears, it couldn't be helped. She'd not force a friend to fight an enemy he might scared off, so he'd be on 'save the damsels' duty. She then looked Rios and Vilde. “[Want to stick around and show me what you've got?]” She hoisted Valerius again, making a swinging motion. “<Bear.>” She stated, trying to convey the intend to want to fight it along with those two.

Rios
Mentions: Moonberry Moonberry SixSense SixSense Elvario Elvario

Rios was in the midst of some intense contemplation when Aedrianna opened up to him. He was unsure of how to interact with the alchemist girl. The wannabe adventurer mercenary survivalist didn't think much of his little stand against the Bug Queen. Although he tried to unite everyone against the massive insectoid. Rios could only remember the bitter taste of reality he got when not only was everyone still paralyzed; but he got tossed aside like he was nothing. Aedrianna's reminder of that event and her determination to overcome her own weakness was surprising to see. He would have thought her mind would be more focused on alchemy, given that she was an alchemist. The sight of Aedrianna moving her hand to touch his was incredibly confusing for him, given that he was pretty sure they hadn't developed enough of a rapport for such close contact. Scratching his cheek, he removed his hand from the handle of his sword in response. All of a sudden, his mind began to fog up as sounds and images flashed rapidly before his eyes.

"If she tries to hold your hand? Thats some pretty advanced stuff ☼︎♓︎□︎⬧︎"

"Well... I just wanted to know what it was like... you had a girlfriend before you came here, right?"

"Mhmm... I did... but it didn't work out considering I got sick. Still I remember what it was like to hold her hand... warm"

"Warm?"

"Warmer than anything I'd ever felt"

The noises stopped as Rios snapped back to reality, a lingering feeling of nostalgia permeating his mind. At this time he heard Kota talking about a bear. Rios remembered the last time he met a bear, damn thing nearly tore him to shreds. It was even in an area that happened to look a LOT like the one they were in right now... He immediately began sweating heavily given that the bear in question was no mere ursine. Rios grit his teeth and quietly strode over to Aedrianna and Kota. "I have encountered this beast once before. It is the size of an elephant with claws like knives and the jaw strength to crack bone. Just barely was I able to avoid becoming its neck meal when it was faced with its biggest weakness... salmon. Only through stealing the miners salmon did the bear go away. Does anyone have salmon?" asked Rios very seriously.

Soreiel continued to blush from the suggestion that Almeida had drawn with Watching’s chat board. When Kota offered her his outfit to help her stay warm she blushed more, to the point that the tips of her ears began to turn red which would be a stark contrast to the white of her ears and the snow all around them.

“N..no thanks I’m o..ok r..right now, please d..don’t worry about m..me” Soreiel stated while keeping her face hidden from everybody so they couldn’t see how embarrassed she was

She overheard everyone one talking with each other and talking about the job they were on, then Kota mentioned something about a bear and Rios the swordsman who threatened to kill her had jumped in and began describing a similar creature he had fought in the past.

Soreiel slowly poked her head out of her coat as she looked at everyone. “If w..we have t..to fight, I c..can fight a l..little bit” she stated to try and disway anybody from risking their lives for her.

While she didn't quite get the entirety of what Almeida was saying, Vilde understood her tone and echoed her sentiments. "You look strong! You and I should train together sometime."

Vilde was greatly curious about how this odd hair changing powder worked, and was admittedly quite invested when the tone of the group shifted. While she couldn't sense what Kota and Hiruq seemed to, neither of them looked like the sort to lie or get fussed up over nothing.

She sees Almeida hoist up her hammer and swing it in response. Strong gal. "I agree with Almeida," Vilde says to the party, pointing at her. "If something's coming then it may be best for us to split up. Those who can stand and fight should distract it while the others get to safety."

When the swordsman, Rios, speaks up about his prior experience, Vilde nods, understanding his intent. "I only have basic rations. No meats, sorry."

Vilde acknowledges the shy, swaddled, fox girl as well. "If you truly can, then by all means. But if you need to retreat, then there's no shame in ensuring your own safety."

Noelle Nichi
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
With: Moonberry Moonberry | Watching Giftvi Giftvi | Kota SixSense SixSense | Vilde ebonheart98 ebonheart98 | Lulu Swagkage Swagkage | Soriel Rcticwolf Rcticwolf | Rios Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia | Almeida Elvario Elvario
abilities:
Language:
"Common" ~ <"Beastial">

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Both the kitsune had to blush when they saw Almeida’s drawing of them which gave Noelle a happy feeling. However, Kota tried to scold her for fanning the flames. But he should realise he is preaching to the wrong person as Noelle also had a mischievous grin on her face. But who can blame her? The two really looked so incredibly cute together.

Aedriana joined in on the improv song. And to be honest she wasn’t half bad. Noelle continued playing without a care in the world while they played with the hair colouring. Eventually, People again tried to teach Almeida the right use of the word <idiot>. And it seems they got through to her with the help of Purpler’s drawing board. Noelle gave Almeida an embarrassed smile when she called her an <Idiot friend>. "<Sorry>"” Noelle said bowing her head and placing her hands on top of it. But at least she didn’t have to worry about how to explain the word to the android anymore.

Suddenly Aedreana’s dog started to act up. Noelle wondered what made the beast so upset all of a sudden. Which Kota explained almost immediately. A bear was coming their way. A simple bear was not a problem. There were enough capable fighters among them to drive it off. But then the blue-haired swordsman gave some more info on it. So this bear what not the regular teddy one. But instead one out for blood and honey. Maybe it was the best idea to not engage with it. If only for Aedreana’s sake. The contract was after all to make sure she was safe. When Rios mentioned he distracted the bear the last time with some Salmon and asked if anyone had some Noelle’s ears perked up and then went flat against her head instantly.
Noelle glared towards Almeida with a glare saying “Don’t you dare make any comment”. The android girl probably didn’t understand any of what Rios had said to make up some context. But if she did Noelle was expecting any fishy comments about her being part fish to come from the Android girl. "Uhmmm… although it is best if we get away as soon as possible" It was clear she would do nothing then run at the moments knowing the bear would most likely likely target her if it notices her. "But… we can’t leave the purple thing behind. Who knows what that thing might do to it!" She said determined even though she already was slowly walking backwards away from where the bear might come from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back