• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Active [Frontier] Ruining, the Fun! 1

StarPrincessVal

Princess of the Stars
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This is a Roleplay set in the Isekai Hell universe. It takes place in the Northern part of the See of Fae, in the ruins of an ancient structure lost under a heavy blanket of vegetation, deep within the overgrown jungle. It will follow Mimi, a Canine Beast with wolfish features who is trying to find a place in the world after losing her memories, Tomo, a deceptively normal looking Shiba who is attempting to establish himself while looking for his master, Kobayashi Hideki, a man cursed to inhabit the form of a large black wolf, now searching for a cure to his predicament, Fritz, a young Ratkin interested in seeing for himself the splendor the world has to offer, and Ordella Caerwyn, a Human Undertaker looking to quiet the souls of the dead and the memories that haunt her. The eclectic group has been hired by the Chaffton Explorer's Guild, a small independent organization eager to catalog and research artifacts before others can lock them away, and will be entering a ruin in search of relics. This is a closed RP. We are not taking on any more characters without my approval. Anyone who enjoys this RP and would like to learn more about the Isekai Hell universe is encouraged to follow the links. <3

1709894807336.png
The Explorer's Guild, Chaffton
One Day Ago

Location: The Explorer's Guild, located in Chaffton, a small mining town that lies within Ryke's Ironwright County
Time: Late Morning
The man before you seems tired beyond his years, the flickering oil lamp in the otherwise lightless room doing little to help dissuade the notion. Despite this, he seems genuinely happy you have appeared before him. "We are in desperate need for assistance. Well, I mean, not *desperate* need, just like uh... a normal amount of need that pays a reasonable amount. Or, well, we would pay, but we have little in the ways of extra funds. But, please, rest assured, you will be compensated for your work! It wouldn't do for people to get the idea that the Explorer's Guild doesn't pay. We can pay, I promise you that, just uh... Well, perhaps I should explain the job first." He walks over to a bizarrely large desk that dwarfs him and pushes several piles of papers aside to reveal a large map. He points to a small mark in the northern tip of the See that borders Ryke. "One of our researchers discovered rumors of a ruin in this area, and a scout confirmed it's existence and precise location. But we're all just business men, lesser nobles, and laborers, none of us are cut out for recovering the content of these ruins." He looked up at you, attempting to rub his sleep deprived eyes, but only really managing to smear dirt and soot across his face. "So, that's what we need you for. A group of several contractors will enter the ruin and collect any artifacts they can to return to us. We'll study them and learn what we can, then let you and the others take a few as payment. 1709968591077.pngYou can probably expect some traps or wild animals that have made their nest inside. And our scout said he saw some constructs that seemed to be acting weird. He didn't try talking to them or anything, so were not sure about them." He opened a drawer in the desk and removed a piece of parchment, which he then slid to ward you. "So, if that sounds agreeable to you, just sign here and we'll add you to the roster so you can take jobs whenever you need. The more you help us out, the better jobs we'll offer you. We gotta save the really promising stuff for those we trust, y'know? Oh, wait, that's right, I haven't introduced myself. I'm Derby Holtson, or, well, Lord Holtson now, I guess. Who knew you could inherit a lordship? Anyway, I run the Explorer's Guild now, and there are a lot of people depending on me, so any time you could help us out, it'd be appreciated." He scrathces his hair nervously and returns tot he far side of the desk. "I gotta get back to work, but the others will meet you there. Here's a set of instructions to follow, should be simple. The cart leaves at noon, should take about a day to reach the place. Well, good luck. We're looking forward to your continued help." With that he hands you a small sealed leter bearing the Guilds seal and dismisses you.

1709969162379.png
Temple Ruins, Target of the Expedition
Present

Location: A ruined temple in the north of the See of Fae, near the Ryke border.
Time: Morning
Characters: Tomo ( Vaudivolt Vaudivolt ) Kobayashi Hideki ( Moonberry Moonberry ) Ordella ( Gwen_Temi Gwen_Temi ) Frits ( SDS SDS ) Mimi ( StarPrincessVal StarPrincessVal )

Hey, me again. So, here's all the details of the job. The location is an ancient ruin in the jungles of the See. It seems a little run down, but hopefully there are some decent things still in the area, it looks pretty untouched. We need you to bring back anything that seems important, stuff like tools and weapons, or articles of clothing. Stuff like that. Oh, and jewelry, the old guys go nuts for some beads on leather. Anything that can teach us about who the original inhabitants might have been. Oh and keep an eye out for those constructs I mentioned, who knows what's up with them. You only have till nightfall to work, we've caught wind that the Ryken Academy's Archeological society is getting ready to head to the area too. We hate those guys, there so stuck up and won't share their findings with the public. How'd they even know about this place, we just found it ourselves. Anyway, grab what you can and get back here. Should be plenty of room in the cart. Oh, that reminds me, there's a few supplies in there you are free to use, but don't expect them to last long. Any way, good luck.

Lord Holtson, Head of the Explorer's Guild
The sun blared down, the break in the canopy providing no cover from it's scorching rays. Combined with the humidity of the area, it was all around rather unpleasant. The group had just arrived, having made camp the following night in order to be here at the days start. There was much to do and little time to do it. All around them, the sounds of wildlife echoed, unperturbed by their presence. vibrant flowers sprouted in blankets along the overgrown jungle floor and brightly colored fruits hung from the branches. Nature ruled here, and the remains of the temple did little to argue. The stone was covered in moss, vines, and grasses, thick weeds poking out from every crack and opening they could find, perhaps causing many themselves. The structure had collapsed long ago, but a few of the rooms were still intact enough to "explore". Perhaps even one or two proving "sealed" against the outside elements. IT seemed unlikely, from the state of the structure outside, but a possibility none the less.

Rules:
Each round, OOC, the group will decide on an Objective to pursue.
Objectives will cost time to complete and the group must succeed at a collective Task to complete the Objective.
Completing an objective will unlike new objectives, or reward the group with Artifacts.
Occasionally, special Artifacts will be found that can buff the group for the duration of the mission.
Failing objectives will require the group to attempt again or pick a new objective.
Players may choose to regroup for one hour and interact with each other to gain possible benefits to the next attempt.
The more Artifacts you collect, the greater your reputation with the Guild will grow.
Your goal is to collect as many Artifacts as possible before the time runs out.
When time reaches 0 you will have to return to the Guild and collect your reward.

Rewards:
At the end of the mission, the Guild will reward the group.
One Greater Reward will be available for the group.
Any one who wishes to attempt to obtain it for themselves, and has not received more Greater Rewards then anyone else attempting, may roll to see who gains it.
Players who do not receive the Greater Reward will be given a minor reward.
All players will receive reputation gain and titles, some of which may benefit them on future missions.

Time Remaining: 10 hrs

Available Objectives:
  • Search around the outside rubble
  • Search the unobstructed interior
  • Attempt to enter the sealed sections of the temple
  • Regroup and discuss
Remaining Supplies:
  • Excavation Tools (+1 to Effectiveness for check)
Recovered Artifacts:
  • Standard: 0

Last edited:
1710142137082.png
Mimi
Languages: Common | <Beastial>
Things had been less than ideal since she parted ways with Finn, agreeing to meet him in Ryken again later. Perhaps she should've made sure she knew how to get there before she had left. Stupid getting lost! Stupid having to do other things! Stupid Sa'Roka! Stupid Roger for leaving... It didn't matter, both Finn and Roger would be back and things would be fine. But wandering hungry and alone in a general direction had eventually lead her into a small city where everyone seemed very serious and busy. Every one except for one human who seemed really sad. Sadder than her. So she decided to try and help and it turns out that was the best decision she could've made! Because now she found herself in the middle of the jungle with four new friends and a very important job to do. Finn and Roger would be so proud of her! If she ever managed to find Ryken... But that was something to worry about later!

She looked over the group that had gathered somewhat nervously. It was an eclectic bunch and honestly she was rather confused by a few of them. They seemed like her, but... different... But she couldn't put her finger on why... But she did want them to like her. She approached, moving slowly and unsure, her tail starting to wag faster as she got nearer. "Hello! I'm Mimi! Are you here to help the sad man too? He said he'd let me keep some of the stuff I find, which is weird cause I usually keep everything I find, but he really seemed like he needed my help. I like finding things! And food! Do you have any food? We should probably wait till after we do some of the job! I'll see what I can find the in area and bring it over!" If she brought enough things, they'd have to like her! She quickly begin to scan the area excitedly eager to prove her worth on the team.

Skill Used:
  • Heightened Sense E
    • [Smell]​
    • [Hearing]​

Titles Used:
  • [Little Sister]
    • This character has been seen as a little sister character in need of protection and thus will have an easier time making first impression on those they come across however they do seem to need protected by others.
  • [Unruly]
    • Character is unconcerned with politeness and etiquette, choosing to behave impulsively and honestly. Makes them less liked by those who value such things, but makes them more tolerable of harsher situations.

Mentions: Vaudivolt Vaudivolt Moonberry Moonberry SDS SDS Gwen_Temi Gwen_Temi

Tomo
Tomo_Two_Point_Omo.pngLanguages: <Beastial>, Common

One Day Ago
Tomo stared at the piece of paper in front of him, gobsmacked. The disheveled man on the other side of the desk had earned his cooperation with a promise of out-of-place constructs in a nearby ruin their organization needed explored. And since Tomo's lead back in Norroburry had run cold, this was an opportunity he could hardly pass up. But now, he could not help wonder if he really should work for someone able to keep a straight face when asking a dog to sign a document. A poker face that strong could well hide any hidden agenda...

The skeptic Shiba turned his head and side-eyed the tired employer. There was no use questioning hidden motives now. He needed to be involved in this expedition either way. Tomo rolled his eyes at the situation, the best a dog could. Then, attempting to comply with the ridiculous request, Tomo took the pen between his fangs and scribbled a crooked, over-pressed line. “Oh! this just right stupid!” Tomo barked and pushed over the ink container. The contents spilled over the desk and splattered further when his paw pressed into the black liquid. “Got yourself a deal, Derby,” he added exasperated, pressing his ink-smeared dog paw onto the dotted line, leaving a print, “Eejit...

Present Day
Tomo shifted dirt as he rolled onto his stomach and loudly huffed. Lifting his head, he lay his chin on the edge of the hole he had dug the evening prior. Admittedly, the unearthed dirt had not been much cooler than the surface dirt, but it beat an overly hot, clammy tent to sleep in. With a tongue-curling yawn, the Shiba lazily scanned his surroundings and the group surrounding him – while he cursed the disgustingly humid conditions. What he would not give for the air conditioning of Emmett's apartment right about now...

As he reminisced about cooled apartment air, his eyes landed on a girl approaching. Her ears and tail reminded him of those animation shows Emmett watched. The people in this land sure were strange compared to Ireland... Still, this one did not seem so bad. Or perhaps that was just because his instincts noting the wag of her tail made him biased. “Nice meetin',--” before he could introduce himself, Tomo's expression turned blank as he watched the excited girl rattle on, “--you.

Dumbfounded, he watched the girl wander off to search the area, and his tail began to wag. Her childlike demeanor and the stream of unfiltered thoughts reminded him of someone from a long time ago. Motivated by the past, Tomo finally got up, following the girl to remain within her earshot. “Nice meetin' you, Mimi,” his tail began to wag faster, “my name is Baxter-- Tomo! Tomo... You just dove in so? Any idea what you lookin' for?” Tomo asked in order to talk over his mistaken introduction and tilted his head at a nearby pile of rubble. Mimi liked to find things, did she? Perhaps he could dig up something and leave it partially exposed for her...

After he took another glance at Mimi, Tomo turned his nose toward the rubble and began sniffing for anything with a scent that differed from the rubble [1]. There was a lot to take in. The scent of earth, plants, people, and the sweet swirl of ripe fruits carried by the warm air. He could only hope his nose did not steer him wrong when he put claws into rubble and began to dig and push away the rubble through his hind legs [2].

Tomo
Action [1]: Nose For Treasure! - Appraisal E, Heightened Sense - Smell E, Investigation F
Action [2]: Digging For Treasure! - Investigation F, Natural Weapons F

Mentions: Moonberry Moonberry SDS SDS Gwen_Temi Gwen_Temi
Interactions: StarPrincessVal StarPrincessVal

Ordella
Ordella post.jpg

Languages: Common
It was inevitable, really.

The funds that Ordella had brought along for her pilgrimage would only hold out for so long and she would need to seek out work to support her journey; however unusual. There was no shortage of work to be found in the adventurer's guild but one request, in particular, caught her interest. To say that the Undertaker had no interest in the riches she might've found in the ruins would've been a blatant lie. But, she also took it upon herself to hear the stories of the dead, give them rest, and console those who lived on in their wake.

What was a ruin but a crypt unsanctified?

How many stories had gone untold?

One could say that she was duty-bound to join the adventurers here. That she would act in the service of the ruin's long-past occupants as much as the Guild that offered her coin to explore it. Truly, she was a novice when it came to adventuring of any kind. But she hardly felt out of place here.

An energetic beastkin girl was the first to make introductions. A hound that spoke in perfect common followed after. She replied with a brief:

"Ordella. Ordella Caerwyn. I... appreciate the enthusiasm."

She watched her two companions search through the rubble with unconcealable surprise for a few moments. It wasn't surprising to find coworkers in this line of work who were skilled at uncovering hidden artifacts, but she... certainly didn't expect them to be relying primarily on their olfactory senses to do it. She wouldn't disturb them, though. Compared to them, there was nothing particularly noteworthy about her pale nose and ears.

So, she hung back and used
[Spirit Reading].

While Mimi and Tomo relied on their keen senses of smell and hearing to find something of value buried within the rubble, Ordella would scan the area for life, unlife, and any traces of magic lingering about. The Undertaker never saw herself as much of an investigator but, if she could sniff out any critters concealed in the area, then they'd be far less likely to get the jump on her party.

"By the way. Let me know if you sniff out any remains in the rubble. Bones might even suffice. They might prove to be more valuable to us than you'd think."

Actions:
1) Take position a few feet behind Tomo and Mimi so as to not impede their search.
2) Use
[Spirit Reading] to survey the area.
Spirit Reading- Sixth Sense E (Souls/Magic), Appraisal E, Empathy F, Insight F, Magic E, Magic Range F, Energized E- Through her sorcery, Ordella can analyze the environment around her; picking up on souls and magical effects around her all-the-while. Not only can she glean information about a subject's physical condition, but also their emotional state and where on the spectrum of life and unlife they exist. Additionally, she can rely on her Sixth Sense to detect entities that would otherwise go unnoticed by mundane senses by locking onto their very souls or lingering magical effects that they may carry.- Range 30 ft- Grade E- 0 post cooldown.

Mentions: Moonberry Moonberry SDS SDS
Interactions: Vaudivolt Vaudivolt StarPrincessVal StarPrincessVal

DALL-E-2024-03-09-10-17-31-Imagine-an-anime-style-watercolor-painting-depicting-a-large-solid-black.webp
ひでき Hideki

After finally defeating the boar monster, Hideki had followed Griffen for quite a ways. All the way up until he boarded a ship. It was at that point that he'd decided perhaps it was better to split ways anyhow. Boats and he simply didn't get along. So his aimless wanderings, brought him through the countryside and into a town with people. Most of which had given him a wide berth. He didn't blame them. He did look a little menacing, standing four foot tall at the shoulder, with a thick black coat and ice blue eyes. Like one of those black shaggy dogs that guard a cemetery. But his lax attitude and quiet demeanor seemed to allow him access to the town. People weren't chasing him out with pitch forks at least. He'd even managed to find some work. From a nearly zombiefied man. He looked like one of the workers from his homeland. Worked to the bone, and hardly paid enough. He was in desperate need of help. Enough so, that he allowed a pawprint dipped in ink to be enough of a signature for a wolf employee.

And now here he was, gathered amongst the group. This motley crew. He couldn't help but sit back for a moment as the group hurried along. His tail for some reason was remaining erect and in the air. He didn't quite understand it, but it felt natural that it needed to be up. His attentions followed Mimi at first. A Bundle of joy, and adorable too. Her name was befitting too. Definitely the type he'd try to win over in a bishoujo game. Of course, the mysterious magical girl had something going on herself. His tail swished back and forth as he watched her work her magic. But most of all, his attention was on the little Shiba Inu. That cute little F'ing fluff ball, could talk. How the hell was that fair? He was stuck in a stupid mutt body that everyones scared of, and he can't talk. And little Fluff ball that everyone would just love to pet, can hold a whole conversation. He felt his eyes nearly turning green from envy. A snort from his snout, and his ears laid flat, the only sign of his frustration. After a moment, the wolf picked himself up and made himself useful. He began to sniff around the rubble, pawing lightly at less suspicious bits. Using his [Heightened Senses: Scent/Hearing]. But as he moved along, he was wary of any possible traps or perhaps areas that might become cave ins. [Traps] [Perception] [Physics].

Actions: 2/3
1. Investigate: [Perception] F [Physics] F [Heightened Senses] E
2. Situational Awareness: [Perception] F [Traps] F [Physics] F [Insight] F

Last edited:
1710489648362.png
Temple Ruins, Target of the Expedition
The group kicked off their search, working quickly with each of their individual talents! Or... Well... Ordella used her individual talent, while the dogs did what dogs do!

As Ordella's extra senses picked up the presence of spirits, they began to reveal themselves to her, giving her a spectral vision of life here for those who had since departed. The tribe made their village around the more intact remains of the ruins, much of it now reclaimed by the jungle. The spirits went about their daily lives, some carrying produce to be dried, a group of hunters proudly displaying a kill, and children running around in enjoyment. The spirits seemed at peace, mere echoes of the souls rather than lingering revenants. All but for one. A hazy smoking shade stared at her standing amongst the rubble. He did not appear threatening, but gestured to the pile of rubble on which it stood, trying to tell her something, but no sound escaped it's moving ghastly mouth. As the reading ended, she informed the dog pack of her visions.

Being the closest to the Necromancer, Hideki made his way to the pile she indicated and began to put his senses to use. There were many smells in the area, from wild animals, pungent plants, and some sort of remains, so he picked one and honed in on it. After a moment of going over the pile several times, pinpointing it's exact location, and determining it was safe, he began to move rubble around until he revealed his prize. He pulled a decaying skeletal arm free, though it was apparent more lay deeper. With the arm revealed, a slight warm out of place breeze picked up, a sound like someone thanking them whispering in the ear of the wolf and undertaker. Upon closer examination, the hand clutched an odd ancient dagger.

Meanwhile, Mimi and Tomo moved from pile to pile, examining anything that seemed promising. Unfortunately, so far that was little more than a handful of extremely smooth and sometimes odd colored rocks, held by Mimi. They were very pretty, but did not seem like something the guild would be after. As they explored another pile, Tomo carefully moving rubble, a glint caught Mimi's eye. In her excitement, she reached down and plucked a stone in an attempt to uncover whatever it was. The rock pile shifted and the sound of breaking glass came from the pile, followed by a sickeningly sweet scent of alcohol. "Oops..." Mimi stood back and allowed Tomo to finish the dig, revealing a crate that was falling apart. Unfortunately only one bottle remained sealed and intact, but fortunately, it seemed only one of them had broken as a result of Mimi's excitement, the others haven been cracked and emptied ages ago.

Placing the finds in the cart, they decide their next move...

Time Remaining: 9 hrs

Available Objectives:
  • Regroup and discuss
Remaining Supplies:
  • +Skeletal Arm (+1 to Effectiveness of Ordella's Spirit Reading)
Recovered Artifacts:
  • Standard: 2
    • Ancient Dagger
    • Ancient Wine Container

Mentions: Vaudivolt Vaudivolt Moonberry Moonberry Gwen_Temi Gwen_Temi SDS SDS

1710747023222.png
Ruin Interior, Target of the Expedition
With the exterior taken care of and the finds packed in the cart, the group headed into the open part of the temple. The mostly intact room appeared to be some place of gathering and perhaps worship, judging by the idol at the front of the room. After it is determined the room is trap free, another simple search reveals the minor details of the chamber. The alter is made of solid alabaster and is in surprisingly good condition. It appears that it once held several things in it's hand, and it isn't hard to determine what. Two small gold relics, one shaped like a hammer, the other shaped like crook. It is obvious that inserting them into the hands of the idol will cause... well, something to happen. But it also seems likely that once they are inserted, they can't be removed without damaging them. You cannot determine what will happen from simply examining the statue from the outside. You do, however, discover a near imperceptible seam in the base of the statue, implying that it is hiding something within it. and the entire thing is not connected to the floor, potentially meaning it could moved, though it would be extremely heavy. So now, several options lie before you. Do you take the solid gold implements, adding them to your collection so far, and ignore the idol? Do you insert the implements into the idol, losing them, and discover what function it hides? Do you attempt to open the hidden panel carefully to uncover its contents? Or smash it wide open, destroying the statue? Or, if you work together, it may be possible to load the entire idol into your cart, though it could take a bit? So, what will it be? Time is ticking...

Time Remaining: 8 hrs

Available Objectives:
    • Keep the Implements (A)
    • Use the Implements (A)
    • Open the Panel
    • Smash the Idol (B)
    • Take the Idol (B)
  • Regroup and discuss
Remaining Supplies:
Recovered Artifacts:
    • Ancient Dagger
    • Ancient Wine Container

1710748035294.png
Mimi
Mimi gently set the two gold objects on a table near the idol. "I-I probably shouldn't hold onto them, I tend to..." Her ears folded as she remember several past problems and she hung her head defeated. "... b-break things..." But her dower attitude vanished quickly as she focused intently on the statue, trying to determine its secrets. Her ears perked up and her tail wagged as she jumped in surprise. "I got it! What if we put one of the little gold toys in and keep the other? That way we can't lo- Oh, wait... nevermind..." As the futility of her plan dawned on her, she made a frustrated face of intense concentration. Finally she sighed loudly and flopped backward into a reclining posture on the floor. "This is so hard... But I know you guys can figure it out! You're all so smart and good at what you do!" With a sigh, she relaxed, a warm feeling rising from her chest as a light rises from it and splits to the others, seemingly unknowingly to the wolf girl. "What if it's full of ghosts? M-Maybe we shouldn't open it..."

Actions:
Unwavering Faith F - Mimi believes in her friends with all her heart, boosting all their Stats by 4 Grades. Targets Tomo, Hideki, and Ordella.

Current HP: V=3 S=4 CR=3
  • Unwavering Faith F
    • Magic F, [Wish] Affinity F, Magic Area of Effect F, Spell Duration F, Componentless Magic F, Bolster [Strength] F, Bolster [Precision] F, Bolster [Intelligence] F, Bolster [Vitality] F, Bolster [Speed] F
    • Area of Effect 15 ft.
    • Duration 1 hr.
    • 0 Post Cooldown
    • 4 Charges/RP
    • May only be used on up to 3 others/RP
    • Must be cast at Grade F
    • Mimi believes in her friends with all her heart, boosting all their Stats by 4 Grades.

Cooldowns:
F = 0/0

Kobayashi Hideki

Hideki had paroled around the inner temple, his tail held high the entire time. He'd walked past Tomo once and given him a long quiet stare, and a flick of an ear.
27e9605d-4931-4f75-97c6-16778d33ab69.webp
But as always his lack of ability to speak, left him out of any conversations that might have been had. As he padded around and inspected the area his ears went down when he approached the area that seemed to have unnatural seams. He sniffed at it a little for a moment, before he attempted to paw at the area, trying to use his claws as leverage. He snorted when his first attempt sent a jolt of pain up his leg. For a moment he glared at it, before moving to sit beside the panel area. He swept his blue gaze around the room and let out a loud chuff. Not quite a bark, but a mix of a growling bark. He pointed his nose down towards the panel, ears flicking again. This was the best he had for his communication. After a moment though he huffed and walked down towards the necromancer, grabbing hold of some loose cloth loosely with his jaw, and tugging towards the panel. Flicking his tail and ears once, before releasing her garments and staring at her.

Mentions: StarPrincessVal StarPrincessVal Vaudivolt Vaudivolt Gwen_Temi Gwen_Temi
Actions:
1. Try to open the panel.
2. Get someones attention

Ordella
Ordella post.jpg

Before then stood a statue with both hands opening; seemingly beckoning for its golden tools to be returned. And, thus came a dilemma. Should they return the glimmering tools and hope to gain entrance to something of more value? Leave with the tools, themselves and ignore the statue entirely? Tear the statue away from the wall and try to leave with it? For Ordella, the answer was simple. It wasn't a matter of being right...

...so much as sticking to her principles.

"In my opinion? If whatever chamber hidden behind this statue is full of ghosts, then we should treat it- and them- with respect. They may just come to aid us again in due time as they already have outside," the Undertaker chimed in, "To try to cheat the systems set in place by the former residents of these ruins is to disrespect their still-lingering spirits. I say that we return the statue's possessions to it and graciously accept whatever gifts present themselves afterwards, if any."

If she had it her way, she'd go ahead and set the golden instruments into the statue's hands and let what come what may. Of course, she was but one member of a team and not foolish enough to believe herself an experienced adventurer by any metric. Should her team outvote her, she would go along with whatever decision the group ended up making.

But first, she would make her thoughts known to all of them.

Vaudivolt Vaudivolt Moonberry Moonberry StarPrincessVal StarPrincessVal

Tomo
Tomo_Two_Point_Omo.pngTomo scampered back once the rock pile began to shift toward him. And amongst the sounds of shifted rubble, something else made his ears perk up. It was a sharp sound, abrupt. Glass! They had stumbled onto something other than rubble, and it could potentially mark their expedition a success already. However, the sound had already established 'that something' had broken. And when Tomo stuck his nose closer to investigate, he was greeted by a confirming but sickening scent. “Jaysus...” He exclaimed as he turned his snout away from the invasive smell, “That'll get you in a bad way just whiffin' it.

Oh, don't you worry 'bout breakin', that's fine so,” Tomo added in response to Mimi standing back, “fault of the eejit hidin' glass under rubble.

Tomo appeared entirely unbothered by the destruction of a potential secondary artifact. At least while the one intact still remained. Any more than the one would benefit their payment, but ultimately be extra. As such, when they entered the open area of the temple, and it became clear they could sacrifice two trinkets for 'something' to happen, Tomo sided with Ordella for his own reasons. “I'll take your word for it,” Tomo barked, taking a whiff of the stale air, “never had a nose for ghosts on me, but have no want to bother them at all.

Got it handled, Della?” He added with a bark, tapping his paws against the floor, “I'd do it, but haven't thumbs to twiddle, let alone fixin' build-a-idol there.

Mentions: Moonberry Moonberry
Interactions: StarPrincessVal StarPrincessVal Gwen_Temi Gwen_Temi

1711439965295.png
As Hideki pawed at the panel in the statue, it seamed to move slightly but not enough to allow his paws to leverage it open. As Ordella took in the situation, she decided caution and respect were the proper response to their conundrum, choosing to insert the golden implements as the others watched. As each was slid into the waiting hands of the statue, they clicked into place. As the second click sounded, something within the statue gave way, causing the rigid hands to fall to the side, and the panel to swing open, uncovering a small compartment within the effigy. To Mimi's relief, a horde of ghosts did not burst forth and, instead, a crown made of iron with silver plating and inset bones and raw precious stones was revealed. While most of it seemed crude, the sides had detailed imagery etched into it. Surely something like this could provide much information to the Explorer's Guild. As the group examined their find, another sound drew Tomo's attention, causing him to turn and notice a portion of the wall shift slightly. It wasn't enough to get through, some ancient mechanism must have failed, but it seemed at one time it was a passage way and it led in the direction of the sealed part of the temple. Securing the crown, the group plans their next move.

Available Objectives:
    • Use the Implements (A)
    • Open the Panel
    • Smash the Idol (B)
    • Take the Idol (B)
    • Force open the secondary door uncovered in the interior
  • Regroup and discuss
Remaining Supplies:
Recovered Artifacts:
    • Ancient Dagger
    • Ancient Wine Container
  • Unique: 1
    • Ancient Silver Plated Crown w/ Precious Stones and Bone

Mentions: Vaudivolt Vaudivolt Moonberry Moonberry Gwen_Temi Gwen_Temi SDS SDS

1711524606150.png
Mimi

Tomo's encouragement aided in returning her to her usual cheery self just before Ordella opened the statue's compartment. She cocked her head at the crown as it was revealed. "It's kinda pretty, I guess... I like the rocks..." She turned to Hideki, still wearing her warm smile. "What do you think, will it make the sad man who sent us here happy?" She stared expecatantly, eagerly awaiting his reply.

Mimi approached the newly revealed door and looked over it for a moment. A minor amount of space lay between the massive solid stone that formed the door and the floor. She got down and pressed her face to the cold stone, trying to peer into the darkness beyond, her tail waving slowly in curiosity. "I think I can see something, but I can't tell what it is..." She got up, but immediately squatted in front of the door, gripping the bottom and lifting with all her might. "I... I think I can lift it up!" She grunted and gritted her teeth as she slowly began to lift the door, it slowly rising until it was almost half a foot off the ground. "Its! Very! Heavy! Help!" She stood there shaking as she held the door in place with all her strength.

Stat used:

• Strength C

Mentions: Vaudivolt Vaudivolt Gwen_Temi Gwen_Temi Moonberry Moonberry SDS SDS

Tomo
Tomo_Two_Point_Omo.pngLanguages: Common, <Beastial>
Tomo watched with heightened interest as Ordella settled the golden items into the hands of the idol. And his tail joined in with a wag when - as a result - a set of clicks sounded. Leaning forward on his legs, Tomo cocked his head as the rigid hands fell to the statue's side, and the mechanism within revealed-- a small compartment within the statue? “Oh,” the Shiba scoffed, turning his nose up in dramatic fashion as he saw the crown that sat within, “That is nice and all sure--

He halted his open dismissal of the precious artifact and turned his ears toward a sound coming from a shifting wall. “There we go now!” Tomo exclaimed, potentially drawing the others' attention as he hurried over to the formed separation between the hidden stone door and the ruined floor.

When the door showed no signs of opening further, he stuck his nose underneath - as far as he could. Then, Tomo sniffed [1] for any recognizable scent hiding in the darkness while listening to Mimi's observations. “You see somethin'? Mimi, I'd see more bein' blind--” The sudden upward shift in the stone door startled Tomo, and he hastily pulled his nose away from the rising door – scampering back while quickly realizing Mimi was attempting to apply brute force.

Oh, you just do that so?” Tomo asked before sitting down to watch her form with a blank expression. “Mimi? You know how folks say 'put yer back into it'?

Don't listen to that shite.” He continued without waiting for a response, circling Mimi before plopping a paw onto her back [2], “Keep yer back out it! Keep it straight, stay close to the thing yer liftin', and don't twist if you can pivot. You got all that now?

Tomo
Action [1]: Nose For Treasure! - Appraisal D, Heightened Sense - Smell C, Investigation F
Action [2]: Micro Managing - Insight E, Leadership E, Mentor E, Perception F

Mentions: Gwen_Temi Gwen_Temi Moonberry Moonberry
Interactions: StarPrincessVal StarPrincessVal

Ordella
Ordella post.jpg

Ordella took a moment to study the crown visually before putting it away. In terms of material value, it might've been lacking. But with the bones lodged inside and the imagery delicately etched into it, any historian would have a field day. And if their employer's goal was to learn more about the history of this temple, then that crown might've been a veritable jackpot for their team. But, as soon as the relic was put away, a new adversary presented itself. A deadly foe that many adventurer feared and dreaded alike.

A stubborn door.

Mimi immediately tried to lift the thing. Tomo, in response... was to give her words of encouragement. Despite her looming stature at 6'4", Ordella was dreadfully aware of her own lack of muscles. And Hideki?

Well, Hideki didn't even have thumbs.

First, Ordella would scan over the door and it's edges with her [Sprit Reading].

She doubted that there was anything supernatural involved in getting the door stuck, but maybe a keen eye could spot a flaw or point of weakness they could manipulate that would allow them to get it open a bit more easily. After that, she'd stick the handle of her lantern into her mouth, follow Tomo's instructions to keep her back straight, and help Mimi try to life that door up. It was the simplest solution, after all. And, if that didn't work..

...then they could start looking for more clever ways to get that door open.

Actions:
1) Use [Spirit Reading] to try to identify the reason why the door won't come open.
2) Help Mimi lift the door with [Strength F]

Spirit Reading- Sixth Sense E (Souls/Magic), Appraisal E, Empathy F, Insight F, Magic E, Magic Range F, Energized E- Through her sorcery, Ordella can analyze the environment around her; picking up on souls and magical effects around her all-the-while. Not only can she glean information about a subject's physical condition, but also their emotional state and where on the spectrum of life and unlife they exist. Additionally, she can rely on her Sixth Sense to detect entities that would otherwise go unnoticed by mundane senses by locking onto their very souls or lingering magical effects that they may carry.- Range 30 ft- Grade E- 0 post cooldown.

Vaudivolt Vaudivolt StarPrincessVal StarPrincessVal Moonberry Moonberry

Hideki

The wolf watched the scene play out with his ears plastered against his head. Not until the crown was sitting in Ordellas hands did he seem to relax slightly. One ear perking up as Mimi asked him the question of their employer's emotional wellbeing. His tail gave a single swish, and he snorted, lifting one paw. Not having any hands, he couldn't exactly help to lift the thing. Tomo at least was able to give guidance, so the poor girls didn't throw their backs out. Figures the only two men around them were dogs...literally. There was a slight wheeze from his nose that might have been some canine form of a snicker. But when it came down to it, they weren't quite having any luck. He stood, moving forward slowly, eyeing the stone wall curiously. He'd played video games his entire life. This was obviously some secret passage. But the mechanism was old and something was stuck. They just needed to give it a little jostle. He snorted, scanning the area and moving towards a pile of rubble. He found something that might work. It seemed like a somewhat long and flat metal pole. He did his best to drag it towards them. When he reached them he did his bests to shove the metal rod into the seam, though he wasn't exactly having any luck. After a moment he let go of the pole and touched his nose to it, then to the seam that had been created. And then he started making a jumping, pushing motion with his front paws, in the air. Trying his best to communicate, that he thought they should use the piece of rubble to jostle the mechanism loose, so it can continue its loops.

Actions:
1. Sniff through the rubble
2. pull a pole out.
3. Try to communicate a plan with his [Gamers Knowledge] Grade F [Engineering] F, [Physics] F, [Traps] F, [Perception] F ; Cool down 1 post.

Mentions:
StarPrincessVal StarPrincessVal Vaudivolt Vaudivolt Gwen_Temi Gwen_Temi

1711944543741.png
As Tomo coached Mimi, she did her best to follow his instruction, shifting her stance to be better for her. And with Ordella's added assistance, the door began to move slowly. Hideki found a pole to use to try to free the mechanism that seemed to be stuck. Mimi stared confused for a minute, not sure what he was trying to show them, when it suddenly occurred to her. She kicked the pole with her foot, in an attempt to unstick the door. It seemed to work as the door became slightly easier to lift, causing the pair to lighten the strength they were using to lift it... Until a sudden popping noise from somewhere in the wall sounded and the door instantly returned to its previous state. But with less effort in keeping it up, it threatened to pull the wolf girl and necromancer down with it. Mimi quickly released the door and pushed the other woman aside as the door slammed back to the floor, bending the pole Hideki had found. It seemed this attempt ended in failure, though the door is not so damaged that another couldn't attempt couldn't be made.

Available Objectives:
    • Use the Implements (A)
    • Open the Panel
    • Smash the Idol (B)
    • Take the Idol (B)
  • Regroup and discuss
Remaining Supplies:
Recovered Artifacts:
    • Ancient Dagger
    • Ancient Wine Container

Mentions: Vaudivolt Vaudivolt Moonberry Moonberry Gwen_Temi Gwen_Temi

Ordella
Ordella post.jpg

Languages: Common​

As the door slammed shut before them, The Undertaker was forced to pause and reassess the situation. It was unclear whether or not this door was meant to keep them locked out or keep something else locked in. They could lift it open, but only for a brief moment. And she couldn't find any obvious mechanisms in reach that might've eased the door open for them. Conclusion?

"We're not going to be able to get the whole group to the other side of this door like this," a brief, contemplative pause before she continued, "But maybe we don't have to. Not every door has a lock on both sides. Not every door is meant to be opened from both sides."

Slow an idea began to form in the back of Ordella's mind. Was it an idea that the entire group would like? Probably not. But if the group wasn't prepared to take some calculated risks for great gain, then they wouldn't have come here in the first place.

"Mimi and I should be able to lift the door once more. And, if it behaves just like it did last time, then you two," Tomo and Hideki, that is, "Should have ample time to slide under before it snaps back down. As far as we can tell, there's no release for the door on this side. That makes me think that there must be one on the other side. Ideally, you two can find one once you slip under and let Mimi and I through from your end."

Of course, this was a gamble. An assumption based on common logic rather than a fact set in stone. But, of course, Ordella was well aware of this.

"If I'm wrong, and if you find something unpleasant on the other side, then I see no reason why Mimi and I couldn't lift it a third time to let you back over to our side. And, as much as I dislike that idea," She lifted her lantern until the violet flame sat at eye-level with The Undertaker. The fire seemed to brighten up- liven up- and dance as it drew near to the one who bore it, "If push comes to shove, we could always try to use force to tear down this barrier."

"What say you?"

A question everyone there in that room. If they were okay with the idea, then Ordella would gladly take position next to MImi and try to lift the door once more to let Hideki and Tomo through to the other side.

StarPrincessVal StarPrincessVal Moonberry Moonberry Vaudivolt Vaudivolt

Hideki

Hidekis ears fell flat as the bar bent and their efforts were for naught. He was really starting to get tired of this fuzzy no thumb body. He could have easily shown off to both the girls and lifted the thing. But no. He was stuck like this because of some hoity toity elf lady. A low growl emitted from his throat as his thoughts wandered, his tail flicking once, twice. When Ordella began to speak, his blue eyes and his ears swiveled towards her. He tilted his head, listening intently. After a moment he snorted and wagged his tail a few times. If he could be useful he would do it. At this point it was a matter of his pride as a man. He was still a man damnit.

StarPrincessVal StarPrincessVal Gwen_Temi Gwen_Temi Vaudivolt Vaudivolt

Tomo
Tomo_Two_Point_Omo.pngLanguages: Common, <Beastial>
Tomo grimaced, his ears folding back from the stone door slamming into the floor. And while he was relieved nobody got injured from the failed attempt, it did not help their progress either. “We're after fixin' the entrance, not breakin' it further!” He barked at the stone, venting his frustration in a most-dog-like manner, while he deliberately avoided placing the blame on anything but the door itself. Still, if Mimi and Ordella could not lift it together, the path beyond the stone was starting to look like a lost cause.

Against his better judgment, Tomo approached the wall and pressed his nose against the bottom of the door, sniffing the stone. “If it stays closed on us, how are we gettin' past anyone at all, Della?” He was hasty to refute, but his dismissal turned to intrigue when Ordella further explained her solution to the problem. “Oh! That an idea that could work sure!

Settled on their new approach, Tomo took a deliberate glance at Hideki. “Hey, strong, silent type, you got all that and my back when we get trapped the other side?” Tomo questioned, looking up at the wolf as he awaited an answer, expecting every canine in this world to speak as he now could. Then, regardless of the answer (or lack thereof), he took a low position near the stone door. Tomo impatiently waited for it to be lifted again, ready to squeeze his golden body through the gap once it got big enough. He would keep his most developed senses on high alert, hoping it would prepare him for whatever waited beyond the stone barrier.

Skill Used: Heightened Sense - Hearing/Smell C

Mentions: StarPrincessVal StarPrincessVal
Interactions: Gwen_Temi Gwen_Temi Moonberry Moonberry

1712293046781.png
Mimi
The wolf girl clenched her fist, resolved to Ordella's plan. They could do this. "Alright, on the count of three, you guys run under!" She quickly got back into position, gripping the door and looking to Ordella with a smile. "Ready?" She could do this. The others were depending on her. There was no way she was going to let them down! The door just needed to be up for a short while. "One! Two!" She thought of Finn and Roger and how they wouldn't let anyone down. Even her. "Three!" She lifted with all her might.

Stat Used:

• Strength C

1712297141246.png
Sealed Section, Target of the Expedition
With the combined strength of Mimi and Ordella, the door once again slowly slid up until it reached roughly half a foot above the floor. With a grunt of strength and determination, Mimi pushed herself to her limits, forcing the door slightly higher. Moving quickly, Tomo and Hideki made their way under just as Mimi reached her limit, the door slipping from her and Ordella's fingers. Now alone, the two caniniest of the group begin to adjust to eh almost pitch darkness, the only light coming from glowing hieroglyphs sprinkling the walls. All sound is cut off from the outside, and eventually, three things become apparent to you: There is another entrance on the other side of the room that is caved in and seems to lead in the direction of where your cart was located. There is a tunnel that seems to have been dug through the temple walls heading away from your cart. It is littered with odd debris. There is a large pedestal with a gold half mask resting on it. The mask is adorned with flowers and in rather good condition. You cannot seem to find a way to open the door you passed under from the inside.

Outside, Mimi and Ordella listen carefully for any sign of trouble on the inside that may require a speedy exit, hoping it doesn't happen so soon that they can't catch their breath.

Time Remaining: 7 hrs

Available Objectives:
    • Use the Implements (A)
    • Open the Panel
    • Smash the Idol (B)
    • Take the Idol (B)
      • Take the Golden Mask
      • Explore the Tunnel
      • Examine the cave in
  • Regroup and discuss
Remaining Supplies:
Recovered Artifacts:
    • Ancient Dagger
    • Ancient Wine Container

Mentions: Vaudivolt Vaudivolt Gwen_Temi Gwen_Temi Moonberry Moonberry

Tomo
Tomo_Alt.pngLanguages: Common, <Beastial>
Tomo squeezed his round, fluffy body through the gap beneath the door, reaching the other side just when the stone slab slipped from Mimi- and Ordella's fingers. With a loud bang, the door fell back in place. And the sealed section of the temple plunged back into darkness. “I've no light with me, if you're wonderin',” Tomo said to Hideki while his eyes adjusted to the pitch black. A few blinks later, Tomo began to notice the glow of hieroglyphs dotting the walls. The light was welcome but strange... “We got some magic flowin' through this here place sure,” Tomo voiced his observations while using the minimal light to navigate the sealed chamber.

Firstly, and most obviously, he noticed the pedestal in the room. Walking over to it, Tomo put his front paws firmly against the base and raised onto his hind legs. His small stature barely managed to lay his chin on top of the pedestal – which put his nose an inch from the golden mask resting atop. “Hey! You ever wonder what cursed objects look like?” Tomo mocked while he sniffed the displayed piece [1], “Lookin' at one now.

Despite ridiculing the idea, Tomo still recognized the potential for something to happen if he were to touch the item. Thus, unwilling to personally take the risk, Tomo lowered himself back onto all four paws. And as he did, he noticed a caved-in section leading in the direction of their cart. “Right! How about some diggin'?” Tomo asked, directing his gaze at Hideki while acting out a digging motion with his front paws. And then walked over to the caved-in section to start shifting some of the loose rock, “We're after fixin' a way back, right? Do what dogs do best and all.” Tomo added, then began to dig away at the rubble blocking their exit [2].

Tomo
Action [1]: Nose For Treasure! - Appraisal D, Heightened Sense - Smell C, Investigation F
Action [2]: Digging For Treasure! - Investigation F, Natural Weapons F

Mentions: StarPrincessVal StarPrincessVal Gwen_Temi Gwen_Temi
Interactions: Moonberry Moonberry

Ordella
Ordella post.jpg

Languages: Common​

The sound of thunder echoed through the halls as the stone door fell shut once more; marking the division of the four-man group.

Ordella kept an open mind as she let her two canine companions slip through to the other side. There wasn't much that she'd been counting out, but she never anticipated the overwhelming silence that filled the halls after Tomo and Hideki ventured into the unknown. The thought that their voices wouldn't reach through to the other side of the door chipped away at her mind, but she pushed it aside. She was just going to have to trust them.

And stay put so as to hear a call that may or may not come.

For the moment, whatever lay on the other side of that door would have to be left to them. The Undertaker slowly found her thoughts drifting towards their mission in their absence. Towards the few trinkets they'd collected. Towards the bones that she'd been carrying around with her as they journeyed deeper into the ruins. And she turned to Mimi.

"Lord Holston sent us out here to collect artifacts for the sole purpose of uncovering the history of these ruins. How delighted do you think he'd be if we could bring him a firsthand account of what this place was before it ever became a ruin?" She lifted the bones up with one hand and traced them with her veiled eyes, "I'm going to try something while we're here waiting, Mimi. But I'll need a bit of space in the center of the hall."

If Mimi chose to oblige, Ordella would walk to the center of the hall, just a few feet away from the door, and lay the bones down on the floor. With her lantern clasped firmly in her right hand, she brought it forward and center. Raised high so as to leave her mouth concealed behind her knuckles. Then she'd bring her left hand forward and under; hanging a few inches below the bottom of the lantern with a gentle blue flame burning ever-burning within.

And she began the
[Seance].

Exhale.

A shrill whistle would cut through the silence as the gentle flame roared to life and filled every inch of her hanging torch. The natural lighting filling the cavern would be drowned out in the deep blue emanating from The Undertaker's necromantic focus. Smoke began to billow from the raging flame and creep through the air with unnatural intent; drawn to the bones of the long deceased. Swirling, congregating, concentrating into a plume so thick that just the thought of walking into it might burden one's breath.

And as the smoke continued to flow from Ordella's lantern, the edges of the plume would begin to thin and a visible figure would come into view at its center. The pattern of a being just above the bones that contrasted the lighter haze all around him. Smoke would become the medium to grant the deceased a physical form through which to interact with those who still drew breath. And, given the will to do so, the spirit would produce a voice the moment he tried to speak. But before he could speak, Ordella would greet him.

As any proper Undertaker would.

"Greetings, fallen one. I welcome you unto the world once more."

Actions:
1) Used
[Seance] on [+Skeletal Arm (+1 to Effectiveness of Ordella's Spirit Reading)] to make contact with its previous owner.
Seance- Magic E, Raise Dead F, Magic Duration F, Magic Range F, Appraisal F, Sixth Sense F, Empathy F, Insight F, Persuasion F, Energized E- When near or in possession of a corpse, Ordella can channel the soul of the deceased individual into the smoke of her lantern to commune with them. In effect, she can give the deceased a voice with which to speak to her and those near her. Through her years working as an Undertaker, Ordella has become quite skilled in reading the undead and convincing them to cooperate with her and her allies. She can perform a seance for an hour without needing to take a break.- Range 30ft- Grade E- 0 post cooldown.
Vaudivolt Vaudivolt Moonberry Moonberry StarPrincessVal StarPrincessVal

Last edited:
Hideki
c0476631-aea1-49b8-8d08-b953ace1a22c.webp
Hideki has shimmied and crawled through the space as quickly as he could, hating that it was Ordella and Mimi that had to scrape their hands. Were he in his human body...well actually he probably wouldn't have been able to do it either actually. His ears laid flay against his head for a moment, tail twitching ever so slightly. When the girls couldn't holdit anymore and the panel fell back into place; Hideki had to take a long second to adjust. He could hear and smell great, but the sudden night vision wasn't top tier. The room began to take shape, blurry details. He could just barely make out the frame of the pedestal with the mask. When Tomo started towards it the slightest growl came up from his throat. But the little Shiba seemed to have his own common sense. The larger black wolf shook his head, realizing that he'd just listened and followed directions from someone half his size. As he started to dig alongside Tomo, to dig out the tunnel to the outside.

StarPrincessVal StarPrincessVal Gwen_Temi Gwen_Temi Vaudivolt Vaudivolt

1712718898824.png
Mimi stepped back at the necromancer's request, hiding behind some over grown roots. She watched in amazement as Ordella worked her magics. The smoke condensed over the bone, slowly beginning to form the shape of a humanoid. The bone lifted into the smoke, taking the place of a femur as a shadowy visage appeared on the figures face. It tried to speak, its voice deep, sporatic, echoey, and strained. The language it spoke was ancient, existing long before either woman present. It tried to communicate, but quickly realized it's speech was beyond comprehension. Determined to have it's tale passed on, it approached the wall, gripping several thick and overgrown vines, and ripped them down to reveal a series of detailed reliefs. It stepped back and held it's arm out to the murals, turning to stare at Ordella and speak several strange words once more.

The mural depicts a peaceful life of farming and worshipping, trading with several other tribes. It depicts each new building as it was built, but the final picture is unfinished. The shade reaches down, its arm vanishing into a pile of rubble and retracting the rusted shattered remains of a sword. It tossed the weapon to the ground in front of it, holding its hands wide to gesture at the ruins it occupies. Finally it stares at Ordella, hoping its account will give his past substance and be remembered.

At the end of the hour. It vanishes.

1712720572124.png
Sealed Section, Target of the Expedition
Finding the mask too foreboding, the canine companions decided to instead prioritize reconnecting with their partners. As they pull the stones aside, more seem to shift down to take their place, but eventually their progress becomes apparent. A short way n, they begin to hear the sound of sifting stones from the other side. Soon they greeted to the smiling face of a wide eyed wolf girl. A bit of time has passed, but there is now an open passage to the sealed section. And the light of the sun pouring into the opening reveals more details. The odd debris in the other passage glints metallically in the bright of day.

Time Remaining: 5 hrs

Available Objectives:
    • Use the Implements (A)
    • Open the Panel
    • Smash the Idol (B)
    • Take the Idol (B)
      • Take the Golden Mask
      • Explore the Tunnel
      • Examine the cave in
  • Regroup and discuss
Remaining Supplies:
Recovered Artifacts:
    • Ancient Dagger
    • Ancient Wine Container

Mentions: Vaudivolt Vaudivolt Gwen_Temi Gwen_Temi Moonberry Moonberry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back