• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Community [Isekai Hell] March Madness 2024 Community Event Match 4

Novama

Elder Member
Participants: Clyvelle Clyvelle Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia RavenSong RavenSong Faynorae Faynorae

The Nerfs:
E grade cap -
Rios - stats drop to D. all skills drop to E. multidimensional is vorpal now. rios only has 1 sword and it is E grade. Fighting style should note its a sword style.
Jarreth - all stats drop to D, all skills dropt to E but domain drops to F, all equipment drops to E
Ophenia - All stats drop to D, All skills drop to E grade, (spell duration, aoe, range drop to F grade), all equipment drops to E grade
Joanne - N/A

Opening narration

Blue Team (Ophenia/Joanne) spawn in at Blue Temple. Their minions are on the march. They do not see the enemy but note the conflict on the center island with the turret array.

Red Team (Jarreth/Rios) spawn in at Red Temple. Their minions are on the march. They do not see the enemy but note the conflict on the center island with the turret array.

Going forward, narrations will only include elements both teams witness.

You have 24hrs to message me your character's actions. Those that miss will be assumed to be licking curtains when I make the next narration.

1709272401256-png.1147559

Participants: Clyvelle Clyvelle Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Faynorae Faynorae RavenSong RavenSong

Red Team (Jarreth/Rios) appear in the central island and together push the central Blue towers unopposed. 1 tower falls. (+1 energy for Jarreth and Rios. +1 Point for Red Team)

Blue Team members (Ophenia/Joanne) remain hidden.

You have 24hrs to message me your character's actions.

Participants: Clyvelle Clyvelle Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Faynorae Faynorae RavenSong RavenSong

Red Team (Jarreth), continued to push the lane while Rios simply stared at his sword and wondered why he liked stabbing himself so much in the foot. (+1 energy for Jarreth)

Blue Team members (Ophenia/Joanne), however, rushed in unison to center and pushed back. Blue team successfully toppled a red team tower. (+1 point for Blue Team) (+1 energy for Ophenia and Joanne)

You have 24hrs to message me your character's actions for round 3.

PheniaIntroCardNew2.png

• "Seems we have a grand audience today! Let us give our all dearest friends—" The sylph sang, "Yes, remember to smile, remember to cheer and to give it all that you have got! Finally, remember that Ophánia, Du~✰ Coeur~♡ Pur~✰; loves you, you and you and all of you to beyond the stars and back!" She'd cheer the minions on as they continued doing whatever they were doing.

Seeing Jareth and Rios, Ophenia leaned forward and cupped her hands in front of her mouth and her [Resonator] sparkled an ecstatic yellow as her voice became enhanced by [A1] [Twinkle Yell ~ Fortissimo]; "HELLO FRIENDS♫ MY NAME IS OPHÁNIA! ARE YOU HERE TO WATCH MY CONCERT ASWELL?" She yelled as loud as she possibly could via her magic.

Round 3: Red Team Rios pushes the lane unopposed and topples the last of blue teams central towers. (+1 energy rios, +1 point Red team)

Meanwhile, Jarreth and Ophenia get to know each other better. Jareth channeled his magic into the island giving rise to a sandstorm, turning the central island into a hazard for the duration (E grade ability, -2 energy). Ophenia countered with a magically empowered greeting. The blast met the sandstorm, really exciting the debris in the air, but ultimately Ophenia's magic, and Ophenia, herself, was blasted away to the edge of the central island. (1 damage to Ophenia's resonator, resonator is afflicted with malevolant sand. resonator will degrade to nothing at the end of round 4) Joanne will need to defend from an E grade ability.

Central island is now a sandstorm hazard and will damage any creatures that step foot in it while the spell persists (aside from jareth and rios).

You have 24hrs to message me your character's actions for round 4.

Round 4: Red Team (Jareth/Rios) push the lane unopposed as Ophenia retreats to Blue Temple to recover. The duo successfully overwhelm the temple's defensive array and topple the temple with Ophenia inside. (Red team +5 points)

Red Team (Jarreth and Rios) advance to the next match/finals after securing a win in match 4.

The End

Users who are viewing this thread

Back