• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Community [Isekai Hell] March Madness 2024 Community Event Match 3

Novama

Elder Member
Participants: slifer37 slifer37 Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Voider Voider Femboy Femboy

The Nerfs:

E grade cap -
rowan - all titles are reduced to E grade, all stats reduced to D grade, all skills are reduced to E grade, (range, targets, duration, aoe reduced to F grade), regen is F, Domestic Arts should add 14pts to earned and spent (its not free even as an event reward), all equipment is reduced to E grade
velvet - N/A
glacier - N/A
gunhild - strength drops to D grade, mistletoe hairclip reduced to E grade seduction effect

Opening narration
Blue Team (Rowan/Velvet) spawn in at Blue Temple. Their minions are on the march. They do not see the enemy but note the conflict on the center island with the turret array.

Red Team (Glacier/Gunhild) spawn in at Red Temple. Their minions are on the march. They do not see the enemy but note the conflict on the center island with the turret array.

Going forward, narrations will only include elements both teams witness.

You have 24hrs to message me your character's actions. Those that miss will be assumed to be taking a crap when i make the next narration.

1709272401256-png.1147559

Participants: slifer37 slifer37 Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Voider Voider Femboy Femboy

In round one, Velvet and Rowan rushed to the center island. While Velvet pushes the lane, Rowan burns 2 energy as she tries to cast her barrier spell. The rush to the center of the battlefield disturbed her casting, causing it to fail. Glacier and Gunhild rushed the center as well. In greater numbers, Glacier and Gunhild of red team successfully pushed the first of the towers in the center island (red team +1 points). Velvet, Glacier, and Gunhild each gain +1 energy.

All characters may post there next actions in this thread. They may alternatively continue messaging me their actions if they prefer.

24hrs to post/message me your actions for round 2.

Velvet

Velvet didn't back down even after the first turret fall. She rushed towards Glacier, leapt next to him and then performed a powerful kick in an attempt to send him flying into the range of her nearest remaining turret

Action:
1) Move
2) Power Kick - Fighting Style (Natural Weapon) F, Knockback F - Launch a kick to send a target flying - F grade - 1 energy

Voider Voider

Glacier

Glacier.gif
Mentions:
Novama Novama , Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread

As Glacier backed off from the destroyed turret, he turned his head to see Velvet rushing towards him. Instinctively, he leaped to the side in an attempt to dodge [1].

In the case that we was knocked into range of the remaining enemy turret, he'd try to sprint out as quickly as he could [2].

Action [1]: Basic Dodge (3 Effectiveness (I think))
Action [2]: Movement (If Velvet's [Knockback] succeeds, Glacier moves to escape the predicament)
  • Speed E​
  • [Light Natural Armor] Ice F

Gunhild

With Glacier and Velvet taking combat with eachother from the looks of it, Gunhild chose to target the other free-standing enemy member, Rowan.

1. Gunhild uses the following ability at opponents:
The Baroness ReguLady Special - Rubble-Rouser Fighting Style (F), Erosion (F), Tail Superiority (F), Prehensile Tail - Gunhild sweeps or swings her tail as a heavy blunt force to knock over and trip up foes, as well as just using it as a weapon in general. With an equipped Tail Weapon, this might be a lot worse for the target. - Grade F - 0 Post Cooldown
(D Strength + E Natural Weapons + F Grade = 5 Effectiveness)
(Spending 1 energy)​

In round two, Velvet and Gunhild of Blue team rush Glacier and Rowan. Velvet sends a flying kick at Glacier (F grade, -1 energy) and Gunhild unleashes a tail sweep at Rowan (F grade, -1 energy). Red team defends themselves, Glacier leaping out of the way as Rowan conjures a barrier to encase Velvet and Gunhild. (Rowan E grade ability, -2 energy).

Velvet and Gunhild's team up of blows shatters the barrier but spares Glacier and Rowan.

24hrs to post/message me your actions for round 3.

Velvet

Velvet turns back after she saw her teammate getting attacked. Her attention shifted to Gunhild. Raising her hands in an amateurish boxing stance, Velvet rushed towards Gunhild and launched several attacks!

Action:
1) Move
2) Basic attack to Gunhild
3) Basic attack to Gunhild

Femboy Femboy

Gunhild
Novama Novama Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread
Noticing the approach of Velvet, the big lizard was starting to get completely annoyed by the constant barriers that the opposing team had access to. With a target approaching to do combat with her after having attempted to strike at Rowan once, she decided it was now time for a moment to deal with the other opposing team member in order to withhold their attacks.

1&2. Gunhild blocks incoming attacks from Velvet.
3. Gunhild basic attacks Velvet.

participants: slifer37 slifer37 Voider Voider Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Femboy Femboy

Velvet and Rowan unleash attacks against Gunhild. Gunhild stands her ground to block the oncoming assault. While she handily repels Velvets flurry of blows, Rowan's strangling barrier was not so easily resisted. Gunhild takes 1 point of damage and shrugs off getting knocked unconscious with block. (gunhild takes 1 point of damage to her Natural Armor.) (Rowan -2 energy for E grade ability)

Glacier was not nearly as sturdy. While its unique constitution kept it from being knocked out, its magic catalyst core was ruptured and its body was further cracked by Rowan's constricting barrier spell. (catalyst destroyed, -1 hp, -1 energy for F grade attack, +1 energy lane push) To Red Team's credit, their eyes were on the prize as the last central blue tower fell (+1 Point for Red Team)

24hrs to post/message me your actions for round 4.

Velvet

As if getting possessed by a bread-brained entity from higher dimension, Velvet suddenly pivoted her attention towards the rushing minions. She punched the nearest one, and then kicked another. Her assault to the minions continue as she moved forward, completely ignoring all allies and opponents alike.

Action:
1) push lane
2) Push lane
3) PUsh Laaane!

Glacier

Glacier stumbled as his core broke, a wave of pain flowing throughout him. Regaining his bearings, he watched as Velvet began to assault the red minions; letting out a growl, he began his own attack, counter-pushing.

Actions [1]: Pushing the Lane

participants: slifer37 slifer37 Voider Voider Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Femboy Femboy

for round 4, Gunhild and Glacier rally themselves and move to push the lane to the enemy base, but with Velvet retreating to push against them, they were unable to take the base this time. (+1 energy to Gunhild, Glacier, Velvet)

Meanwhile, Rowan was using her barriers again to try and subdue Gunhild (the only one left in the central island while the others were pushing base already) (-2 energy, E grade ability)

24hrs to post/message me your actions for round 5.

Velvet

Feeling challenged by her opponent pushing her back, Velvet doubled down and launched another relentless lane pushing. Her arms flailing dangerously hitting unfortunate minions left and right.

Action:
1) Push lane!
2) Push lane!
3) PUsh Lane!

For round 5, Gunhild, who didn't defend against Rowan's attack from the prior round, drops dead from one of Rowan's barriers. (+1 point for Blue Team, +1 energy for Rowan, Gunhild will revive after next round)

Velvet successfully pushed the lane back, taking Blue Team's first tower (+1 point Blue Team, +1 energy for Velvet).

The successful war waged on the tower was short lived when Glacier swarmed Velvet. Glacier charged in with a frosty tackle (F grade ability, -1 energy) on velvet.

Meanwhile, Rowan shows up later and conjures a magical mass to smash into Glacier (E grade ability, -2 energy).

24hrs to post/message me your actions for round 6.

Glacier

Jumping away from his attack on Velvet, Glacier noticed Rowan's attack heading straight towards him. With no other option, he attempted to dodge it with a leap [1].

Seeing Gunhild be taken down, and assuming Glacier wasn't knocked out by now, he'd renew his assault with vigor, aiming to strike Velvet a second time [2 & 3].

Action [1]: Basic Defense; Dodge (From Rowan's attack)
Action [2]: Basic Attack (On Velvet)
Action [3]: Basic Attack (On Velvet)
  • Strength E
  • Speed E
  • [Natural Weapons] Body of Ice F - Glacier can hit, stab, and/or bite opponents with his legs, tail, muzzle, and jaw, all of which are solid ice.​
  • [Light Natural Armor] Ice F - Glacier's body of magically enhanced ice acts as a hard -though somewhat brittle- armor.​

Forgot the possibility of adding a second basic attack, so I edited it in real quick.

Last edited:
Velvet

Looking at Glacier's charge, Velvet opened her arms wide in a half kneeling position. Like someone who preprared to embrace their pet's loving tackle. But on the inside her blood reacts to her excitement, creating bonds with each other that harden her blood, making hitting her feels like hitting concrete.

Velvet used the opportunity grab Glacier by the neck and then start launching barrage of punches on his face.

Action:
1) Block with Natural Armor E
2) Basic Attack Glacier
3) Basic Attack Glacier

Voider Voider

(Editing posts after posting is discouraged. Editing posts after another participant has posted can be seen as cheating. Let's avoid doing that anymore)

For round 6, Glacier attempted to dodge Rowan's magic smash, but it was ultimately too little too late. Glacier was crushed into ice dust before fading to white. (+1 energy Rowan, +1 point Blue team)

Velvet and Rowan were now alone at central island.

24hrs to post/message me your actions for round 7.

Velvet

Watching her opponent got pummeled back to the base, Velvet started spinning both of her arms like a kid, hitting opposing minions left and right and lead the charge towards the red turret.

Action:
1) Push lane
2) Push lane
3) Puush lane!

For round 7, Rowan and Velvet sucessfully push down the last central tower while Glacier and Gunhild were out. (+1 energy Rowan and Velvet, +1 point Blue team)

Velvet and Rowan are on central island.

24hrs to post/message me your actions for round 8.

Glacier

After rematerializing, Glacier made his way out of the temple, slowly walking towards Rowan & Velvet. However, he stopped at a generous distance, sitting on his haunches, and raising a paw.

"I, along with Gunhild... concede this battle to you." Glacier said with a bow of his head. "It has been an intense fight... and I respect the skill & strength you have both shown as opponents; Ms. Rowan, Ms. Velvet." He nodded to each of them in turn.

"As much as a stubborn facet of me would resist until the end... the Red team has discussed & recognized the situation, and we do not wish to prolong this contest further than necessary... as at this point in time, we believe that you shall ultimately triumph." He gave a short chuckle. "...and I am not too keen on being crushed again."

A smile then grew on his muzzle. "It has been a pleasure to battle you... and I wish you luck in your next contests; I shall be watching with interest."

(Megu and I have discussed things; it has been very fun, but we wish to now concede the match.)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back