• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Active [Isekai Hell] – LOVE&Happiness ♡ No Trouble with Trolls and Music ✩

Faynorae

Great Maiden's Blush
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
"At~ten~tion! ☆ This forum roleplay is part of the universe of [Isekai Hell]! You are welcome to join if you read all of this and that~♪"
※This RP takes place after the events of Oh, Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, and is also a callback to the RP Trouble with Trolls and Music.

Time: 14:07
Weather: Breezy, Clear Sunny Sky, The air is fragrant with the smell of flowers.

• Character Goals:
    • Have fun!
    • Have fun!

Language Keys:
    Please remember to use the following when your character is speaking a language. For your characters to understand what other characters are saying they must possess the [Language] skill according to the following language.
    • "Common"
    • {"Sylvan"}
    • <"Beastial">

BE A FAN ♡ AN OPHáNIA FAN!
"Primordial Love" Ryken Tour – Venue I: Noghe Village

Come one, come all to the premiere national tour of the one and only, the lovely chanteuse Ophánia "Du Coeur Pur"! The first venue has been decided upon as Noghe Village, located in the northeastern countryside of Ryke! This is notably one of the very first places in which the chanteuse has performed.

LOVEANDHAPPINESS-OPHENIAxZAHRAH1.png

This venue makes up the debut performance of "LOVE&Happiness", a duet between the belovèd Ophánia and featuring a very special, exuberant guest—Zahrah Fiorre! With this double delight duet, in the words of the wind's maid herself; "We will surely melt away all your worries and warm your heart till you are smiling and laughing with overwhelming joy!"

Just an Ordinary Girl like any other
Long the days passed when three strange musicians clad in odd characteristics had performed in these parts, a small and quite old countryside village located very closely to the more mountainous areas of Ryke stood simply in the north-east. Only a few miles from the village was a tribe of trolls; the Fae kind. In the past, they had a bit of trouble with the tribe, who took out the anger and grief they felt over the loss of their shamans on the villagers' homes.

Of course, with the help of a few misfit performers' joint performance and the voices of all the villagers, the trolls were able to realise the errors of their way, apologise and help repair all that they've done badly. Now comes the present, where it would make sense as to why the village would be more than willing to aid a particular [Chanteuse] in setting up her stage. Of course, they were setting up stalls... Why? Well, you probably received the flyer flying through the air. Distributed by the alderlievest Ophenia herself!

The winds lead, thon follows.
  • "Fuwah~" She sighed, "It was just a little bit of noise, why does he have to get so fussy about it...?" Ophenia whined to herself, she had just been scolded by an old man after humming a bit too loudly for his tastes. She was brushing up on her vocals since even if she wasn't rehearsing yet it was still a good idea to have your vocal chords in good shape.

"Miss Ophenia—" A little girl tugged at her hair—" what one would look betder with deh stage?" A little girl came up to the sylph, holding up two different kinds of handmade bunting; one with various yellow stars and the other with various pink hearts. "Uhh..." Ophenia's eyes fell on both, she loved both of them quite a lot. "Both of them are truly lovely! Why should we choose one over the other?" She'd reply and the little girl would stare blankly for a moment... And then smiled brightly cheering "Thank you!" as she ran over to where the stage was being propped up.

Ophenia was not one for directing, she liked to leave everything up to other people. She merely picked the colours for her Salon, whilst Iophiel did the rest after making Ophenia answer his questionnaire. The sylph walked slowly through the village's long and very worn dirt street, looking around at the villagers as they worked. Although the main populace of the village was of elder people, the few younger folks were very eager to have something else to do besides sowing fields and tending crops and livestock.

Their excitement made Ophenia excited, her steps softly grazed the floor and the breeze could almost lift her into the sky if she wasn't paying attention. The liveliness even brought smiles to the villagers' faces after all the boring and quite sleepy days which just passed over them. It wasn't the only reason the sylph was in such a pleasant mood, she was expecting someone, someone she hoped would arrive soon.

village of Noghe.jpg
Cherish Every Little Moment
Noghe Village was more often than not a very quiet and sleepy place. Not many things happened here, with the highlights of the old village being the scouts and troops from the Eastern Empire passing through from the borders they're so close to to make their trek to Ryken for diplomatic reasons—luckily the fugitive fairy, it was HIGHLY unlikely for such a thing to happen to now.

Today was a day to relax and have fun, Ophenia even prayed to the winds and the spirit king today to make certain of it. After winter had come to pass, the flowers were once more beginning to bloom. Daisies bloomed white, for innocence and faithfulness, young girls were picking golden Poppies in woven baskets for peace's sake and dandelion seeds danced on the gentle breeze, with the whispers of wishes for joy and fortune to come. Residents were setting up stalls, some for Ophenia's speciality merchandise and some to sell their produce and snacks to anyone who did come by.

Some people did indeed, anyone with eyes could tell they weren't from Ryke from their attire alone. They stood out with their yellow jackets and brightly-coloured signs. some of them had their hair dyed in the same shade as Ophenia's, with blue tips and everything. They were in a circle talking amongst each other... About something. If I were to choose who stood out most, it would be a certain pair; a lass with pink hair with a bright red bow and a felisian lad with white hair. They seemed very close and... lovey-dovey.

The sun brightly shone in the sky with scarce clouds in sight, revealing the gorgeous azure into infinite space. Today was a day as lovely and ordinary as any other 365 days in a year, but what made today special was the fact that once it was over; you would never be able to perfectly recreate it again, it would only exist in your memories. That's why it was so important to cherish every single moment that was so plight to fly right by.

Ul Dyril
pixai-1715742173002182709-1.png
Character Sheet
Titles: Fae, Elf, Otherworlder, Too Many Lifetimes, Intermediate Isekai
Faynorae Faynorae

After her last dreadful adventure, a quick trip to Ryke for a personal shopping trip was of definite requirement. Having had gone to the Capital of Ryke and around to gather up money here and there, of which she already had some from her time in the See, she had went to look for tailoring assistance to get her something new rather than the old robes that had been holding her down for a while. They could be weighty at times and weren't so comfortable going everywhere in, now she was feeling a whole lot better for travel. Given so, the skirt was definitely a lot more drafty than she was used to, but it'd pass over. At least she had a hat to keep the sun out of her eyes. Thinking about this as she rode, she was starting to realise that it felt like she wasn't sinking into the fantasy feel of this universe, and was just adopting the thematic of the wild west for some reason. She had recently started pretending to fire her magic like guns too, just a random thing that felt a little funny to do.

Taking a small trip into country, she eventually found herself roaming towards Noghe Village. Having originally just planned to pass through, she had slowed her dirtbike to a halt as she silently thought to herself about what she was seeing. Ul slowly approached entering the village not wanting to bring too much attention to herself, the elf held a strange bad feeling in the deepest depths of her stomach that something felt off and wrong about the entire village. Hesitantly approaching and wanting to get through it as soon as possible, she arrived and took a small look at the stalls and such set up before something very vibrant caught her eye. Picking it up and briefly reading it over, she figured out what was biting at her. Having finished reading the dropped flier, she realised this was the exact event Zahrah had invited her to potentially come and see.

"Only me, would find here than anywhere else in the world... " Ul mumbled, half disappointed that she showed up on accident although knowing that she did kind of say she would visit if it was along the way of her own travels.
"Alright fine, I guess I'm here now. I don't get how that ditzy dolt even got involved that much with an event like this in the first place. Guess it's better than them sticking their hand in a blender to make friends or whatever they do in their free time. I mean whatever, it's fiine, they'll be busy with their whole concert thing, I probably won't even see them, maybe I'll just look what snacks they actually have here... " Ul mumbled in thought as she dismounted her bike, holding onto the bars as she briefly looked around unsure who Ophenia even was in the first place. Taking another look at the flier, she continued to feel a bit nauseous just looking at it and the surroundings.

"Don't they got enough pink? Next I'll be told that everything has the flavour of birthday cake... " Ul mumbled with a small shake of her head, looking at the flier in silence for a few seconds before looking to see if anyone else was looking. After checking, she quickly pulled the flier to her face and gently licked the writing just to check.

Actions
1. Using Ul's Dirtbike to ride around.​
ulbike.jpg

Zahrah Fiore

N7LUreZ.jpg

AI created thing loosely based on:
Astolfo
Mentions: Faynorae Faynorae | Femboy Femboy
Languages: Common

THE TIME HATH COMETH! Or something along those lines at least~ Zahrah was pretty eager to do the whole singing and songing again. After all, whilst it made countless people happy, they realised something. It also made them happy, which was like, totally cool and fun. They were also happy to meet up with Ophenia again. After all, Ophenia was the closest to a kindred spirit they'd likely ever find in this world.

“Step left, step right, step back, twirl, repeat~” They stated as they practices their idol-moves for a bit. You couldn't really synchronise dancing if you didn't learn the same dance, after all~ “And one, two, and three, four~” They continued.

“Oh, oh! Ophenia!” They suddenly recalled something, as they called out to their partner in love and happiness. “I had a memory from my previously inaccessible databanks return to me! I believe that idol concerts usually came paired with these light-sources called glow-sticks! Do you think we can find some?” They were fairly convinced the audience participation through waving around glow-sticks could enhance the experienced degree of happiness.

On the topic of enhancing happiness, they suddenly noticed Ul. “Oh my~ You came! What a lovely surprise! Welcome!” They turned to Ophenia. “Look! Look! It's a friend of mine that I invited, who showed up! Ophenia, meet Ul, Ul, meet Ophenia!” They called out in delight for having had one of their invitations answered. “Oh my~ Now I really must ensure to put on the greatest and happiest of performance~ It'll be lovely~” They happily proclaimed.

Time: 14:11
Weather: Breezy, Clear Sunny Sky, The air is fragrant with the smell of flowers.

• Character Goals:
    • Have fun!
    • Have fun!
    • Have fun!

Language Keys:
    Please remember to use the following when your character is speaking a language. For your characters to understand what other characters are saying they must possess the [Language] skill according to the following language.
    • "Common"
    • {"Sylvan"}
    • <"Beastial">

village of Noghe.jpg
Cherish Every Little Moment
Noghe was a village alike any other old countryside village, very rural with stone cottages topped with straw roofs. The grass here though was plenty green, and very fertile. Some girls and a boy made wreaths out of the flowers in their baskets, probably adding more to the festive decor. Bunting with streamers hung from the walls of houses and on stalls, yellows and white reminiscent of the See of Fae's national colours, but layered beneath vibrant and sparkling pinks to add a touch of fun and lightheartedness to the more religious colours. Although, in the end, pink did dominate the colour scheme. From dipping into shades of rose, to pastels and razzle-dazzle shades which made one's eyes burn, you would not be mistaken to say that Noghe was using every shade of pink they could gather.

As Ul pulled up, she'd notice a pink-haired girl a head taller than her walking up to her and waving with her constructed hand, she didn't seem to be anyone that the elf would know. Irene.png ["My oh my, that's a nice bike you've got there!"] she'd compliment in a language foreign to Ul, but the elf could make out that she was impressed by the look in her sparkling eyes, she cleared her throat—"Ahem, sorry! I'm not used to speaking [Common]—" She apologised. She clearly wasn't from Ryke, her clothing seemed a bit more... modern than what was of an average Ryken citizen. Not to mention her 'mechanical' arm embedded with glowing jewels and strange sigils. She also wore a strange, vibrant pink heart-shaped badge on her chest...

"Anyway, what I mean to say is I LOVE your bike! What model is it? Oh and where'd you tailor your clothing? I NEED to know, this is way stylish in Aslan right now! Yes, all the girls at the academy would be SO jel's if they see me in threads like yours!" The damsel gushed with a palm on her cheek and an almost overly sweet smile. "I'm so excited to be back in Ryke, things are way cheaper here than in Aslan; and our light of love is going to touring ALL SEASON here! I think I might have to flunk the academy if I wanna see all the concerts..." She continued, her excitement boldly displayed in her sparkling eyes.

"Oh! And you seem new here considering you are wearing green instead of yellow... That's fine, here—" She took out from her pocket a copy of the badge she wore on her blouse and stuckit casually onto Ul's blazer,

ITEM GET!
Ophánia Fanclub Membership Pin
LOVELOVELOVEANGELPIN.png

Ofandom branded speciality heart-throbbing exclusive item, only distributed by the one and only Ophánia "Du Coeur Pur" for those that attend her concerts. They're heart-shaped, painted with a golden sheen and have a pink centre with an indent saying "OPHáNIA FAN. GILDED HEART, FLOWER O' WIND." Obsessive, dedicated and loyal fans usually have multiple. (Cosmetic.)[/justfy]

"There we go! Now you're an official OFAN! It's so cute on you, do you want a mirror? I'm sure I have a pocket mirror here somewhere..." She reached into the pockets of her skirt, having skirts with pockets in Aslan was a sign of wealth and luxury because they were usually enchanted with a pocket dimension. Of course, in Aslan, most high-end clothing was enchanted with some sort of functionality besides being extremely resilient and resistant. "By the way my name's Irene; pleasure to meet you... Where is that damned...!" She reached deeper into her pockets...

Good friends make all your worries float away.
  • Ophenia's face lit up as soon as she saw Zahrah, "Zyra~♫" Ophenia cheered, as she rand over and held Zahrah's hands, "I am so glad to see you again! Ah, are you not so excited? I mean, I know you are, but I want to hear you say it too~♪" Ophenia said with a smile stretched wide on her face. "We have much to rehearse, of course; I am sure we will do fine without practice as long as we follow the sound of the music♡—have you memorised all the lyrics?" She stepped back and listened to Zahrah's suggestion.

Ophenia clasped her hands and rested them over her chest, "I do not know of any 'glowsticks' but I do know of many of rocks and jewels that glow commonly in many magical caves and such..." Ophenia's eyes wandered about as she began to wonder herself, "Ah!" she clapped with a sudden smile, "The trolls neighbouring this village may have something like that~♡ We could go ask them..." Ophenia's eyes widened with an epiphany, "We can even invite them to the concert! This is the winds' wings!" The sylph exclaimed.

Ophenia followed Zahrah as they went up to Ul. "Ul! What a truly lovely name," Ophenia praised, as she'd smile, "It is my utmost pleasure to meet you Miss Ul~♡ I am Ophenia, 'Du Coeur Pur'—" The sylph's eyes fell to the badge on Ul's blazer, she smiled, "I will be sure to more probably introduce myself on stage, please do look forward to it~♫" Ophenia smiled brightly.

Compared to everyone else and the surrounding decor, the person advertised of the flier named "Ophenia" was much less pink than Ul would have expected; in her casual clothing that was Unlike the girl and Zahrah, Ophenia's hair has faded into a rather pale, pale pink to where one could almost mistake it for white from afar.

The girl named Irene beside Ul stood stunned and agape, she covered her mouth with her hands as her eyes widened, "My goddess stands before me, treading the earth...!" She'd murmur under her breath, to which the aforementioned would glance to her and smile,

"Oh, are you perchance from that time in Aslan?" Ophenia took the damsel's hands to which it seemed like her soul had begun leaving her, ascending to the heavens. "My, I must sincerely express my utmost gratitude to you for helping distribute my fliers that time! Many many thanks to you Miss..." The girl stood straight with a lopsided smile, "Uh... Uhm, Irene!" "Miss I-rene~♪" At that, the damsel seemed like all of her life dreams have been achieved, her goals in her grasp and her hopes and prayers answered.

Last edited:
Zahrah Fiore

N7LUreZ.jpg

Astolfo
Languages: Common | <Beastial> | {Sylvan} | [Terran] | %Analog% | #Monster#

“Of course I'm totally excited! I'm, like, totally <super> {duper} [insanely] %extraordinarily% #supremely# excited in all languages and then some! ” They replied happily when Ophenia grabbed their hands. They nodded when Ophenia talked about rehearsing. “I see! That sounds like a great plan! Wait...” They realised something. Lyrics were a thing. Oh my!?! “Don't worry, if you can give the lyrics to me, I'll be sure to remember them word by word!” They stated with the confidence of someone having Performance (B) to back them up.

They got even more excited at the mention of trolls and glowstones. “That would be amazing! I'm sure that having a diverse audience would enhance the happiness potential of our concert a lot! It'll be great! Especially if they can even bring glowrocks!” They were confused about one thing, however, as they tilted their head a bit. “The wind has wings? I didn't know that! Perhaps it's part of my databases that got corrupted...”

Upon meeting another girl, who seemed impressed by Ophenia, Zahrah was shocked. They looked from Ophenia to Irene and back a few times. “Oh my, Ophenia! You became a goddess?!? That's so cool! How did you do that? Being a deity would be so great for enhancing happiness potential! Could I become one as well?!? Can you teach me?!?” They were pretty impressed with this feat that Ophenia seemed to have pulled off out of nowhere.

“Oh and it's nice to meet you, miss Irene! I'm Zahrah Fiore! I'm a happiness researcher, Redcliffe Contributor, Hero of Ravenswood Village, Saviour Of Shiku No Mura, Mile High Club of Happiness Member, Convict Converter, Solution Seeker, Bird Post, Loved by Outcasts and for today, I'll be totally putting up a performance with Ophenia and it's going to be great!!!” They stated cheerfully. “I hope it'll bring you and everyone else lots and lots of happiness!”

Ul Dyril
1710006083697.png
Character Sheet
Faynorae Faynorae Elvario Elvario

Coming into encounter with a girl who seemed rather likely and interested in her own bike, Ul silently wondered if there was just some parts of the world who understood what they were or if there were a lot of people not of this world that she was encountering. After being questioned about the source of her own fashion, the elf awkwardly hesitated as she looked for an answer to give the girl.
"I uh, just got it made custom recently. Thought I'd try something new that came to mind. T-this bike has been with me for a long while, I suppose it's not really any make or anything it's made from old stuff and is mine, that's for the most part how it just is... " she quietly added as she was absentminded to the pin that was placed on her clothes for the moment in time, of which she was about to question or reach to until she found herself being given introduction by Irene as she looked for a mirror.
"It's... quite alright, you don't have to go and do that-" she answered sheepishly, before the interaction was spared by the sudden surprise appearance of Zahrah and someone else who was along with her.

"I was wondering if I was gonna end up seeing you here personally, " Ul began in answer to Zahrah's welcome with a small smile, hiding her small amount of disappointment that the trip wasn't as so simply come-and-go as she was possibly thinking it could be. Considering Irene's behaviour and that Ophenia had introduced herself, Ul quietly contemplated just how many people there were that were like... whatever this is. Perhaps there was a gas leak in the simulation or something.

"Oh, nice to meet you... Ophenia... " Ul spoke as her attention was brought to the pin stuck on her, gently pulling it out and clearly reading the name 'Ophánia' on it. Ok, she didn't read it wrong on the flier.
"I'm Ul, I met Zahrah not that long ago when we... went on a boat experience, probably one I will not forget soon" the elf muttered as she fumbled with the pin in her hands, before clutching it in her fist.
"I'll just, hold onto this or something, it kind of just fell on me you know, I don't really do pins or that or know anything about your club. This isn't mine it just ended up there and, sorta such, y-y'know I'll just hold onto it for later I'm not hungry right now- I mean I don't know or think if I should be wearing this, I mean..." she awkwardly answered about the pin as she just pocketed it for safekeeping without the need or thought of wearing and repping something she had no idea or even current interest in. It sounded more like some weird cult with the way people were acting, but then again Ul could recall most people treating popstars and idols like deities much like Irene was doing. Perhaps such ridiculousness was common between worlds. Scrunching up and dropping the flier to get it out of her hands, Ul awkwardly questioned.

"So uhh, you're both probably doing some, important planning type stuff right? I wouldn't know a thing about... whatever it is you actually do on stage. I didn't know you existed until not that long ago... " Ul laughed nervously, unsure if she was supposed to know an apparent big name like Ophenia or if it was some passing fad of interest. Hopefully not having any idea about it wouldn't result in a riot of fans furious at her obliviousness to their Queen or Goddess or whatever it was they took Ophenia as. She didn't think Zahrah was that kind of person to be around such a kind of crowd, but now that she got an idea of the prospect it seemed so obvious. That or she was convinced and roped into the interest, that too seemed likely.

Without trying to bring attention to it, Ul tried to restrain her own mental thoughts about seeing Ophenia's face and tried to completely ignore it.
'She's really pretty, but I guess people like her are like that' she pondered to herself awkwardly before trying to mentally snap herself out of it to not think such thoughts, if someone could read her expressions they'd probably be able to tell she was a little distracted by the first meeting and not having her full composure together.. It's surely weird to just think that about celebrity strangers who are the friend of a somewhat-friend who you'd call friend but they just seem a bit loose in the mind but you can't really hate them for it and they're kind of just a little good. Yeah, it's surely weird to think that, or something, right?..​

Time: 14:17

• Character Goals:
    • Have fun!
    • Have fun!
    • Have fun!

Language Keys:
    • "Common"
    • {"Sylvan"}
    • <"Beastial">

village of Noghe.jpg
Wander The Stars
Irene's eyes sparkled, Irene.png"No wonder it looks so fresh! Eep, you HAVE to tell me the name of the tailor, or their boutique~ I have not been to Ryke in a while since that war with the East and the Fae started a year ago... And the bugs..." She'd say with a mellowed tone, glancing to the side before holding her cheeks, "Ah, It's all so scary! that's why we've gotta think about nice and simple things like the upcoming concert of our light of love!" She'd cheer.

"I see, I see. It seems truly well-made. I envy you, ma and pop would never let me ride around in something so cool! Portals get really boring once you're used to them... You should've seen their faces when I cut off my hand which was touched by my goddess! I vehemently refused to get it reattached...." She'd look to Ul, "If someone so pure of heart touched your arm, would you not also cut it off, preserve and display it? I don't understand ma and pop at all." The girl sighed, saying what she said as though it were the most vapid thing ever.

• Ophenia clapped, "I see~ I should have them all in my room. We can memorise before the performance and..." The sylph tapped her head twice with a smile, "I can always relay them to you whilst we are on stage!" She'd say, referring to her telepathic abilities. Of course, Zahrah didn't really know that Ophenia could use [Telepathy].

"They would appreciate it, afterall, I believe they enjoy music quite a lot!" The sylph clapped, but would also copy Zahrah's head tilt when she commented. "Of course it does?" Ophenia replied with a smile, "How else would the winds fly by without wings?" She'd state, afterall, sylphid saw the winds in a different manner, if at all. Sylphid saw not the winds, but could feel it as though it were their own body. A breeze passed through them, pulling through the particles of their bodies and threatening to pull it apart and along with it. It wasn't an unpleasant feeling, it felt as though laying down on a bed after an exhausting day and being unable to get up. Harsh winds were better than drugs for them.

Ophenia could feel Ul's awkwardness, she smiled warmly with a slight tilt of her head, "I see, even if you did not know much about me or the fanclub, it is my utmost joy that you are here now." She clapped her hands together, "Since Miss Ul and Zah-rah♫ are both friends, you should come with us to the nearby troll's settlement! We are planning to head there to invite them to the concert and inquire about some glowing stones that can be used to brighten the performance!" The sylph explained excitedly, her eyes sparkling like stars.

When Zahrah referred to her as some goddess, the chanteuse coyly covered her face with her hair, "No, no! That is much to blasphemous," She'd squeal, "I was taught there was only one god, I am not one—" Ophenia brushed back her locks of hair behind her ear, as she composed herself. "I believe it is but an affectionate term... that my fans refer to me by... I have read so a few times in fanmail, truly, it is much too high a standing to attribute a mere little windsprite like myself..." She looked at Zahrah with a wry smile, "I believe it not possible for one to become a god, and if it is, then you should seek the king of spirits rather than myself." Said the sylph nervously.

Irene covered her mouth as Zahrah introduced themself, Zahrah could feel her excitement which was radiating from her generically coloured eyes, "You're Zahrah Fiore?!" Irene squealed in excitement as she took the plush's hand and shook it vigorously in her excitement. "[Oh by the great mages' names,] I am so happy to meet you! To be the first of the OFANDOM to meet our light of love's dear friend and duetting partner!" She pulled away, reaching into her pockets with a wide grin, "Pink is so gonna be the new orange! Orange was such a fad, pink forever! Ophenia forever! Zahrah forever, eep~" She squealed loudly as she pulled out a hard white slate and a fountain pen as she extended out her arms with them to Zahrah, "Please, please please!! Please can you bestow upon me your autograph, oh lovely Zahrah?!" She frantically requested.

Last edited:
Zahrah Fiore

N7LUreZ.jpg

Astolfo

“Of course you'd see me personally, silly, if a dear friend comes to visit my concert I'd wish to greet hem immediately~” Zahrah replied to Ul in excitement. “You're not forgetting the boat adventure soon either? That's great! It was a lot of fun. Although... come to think of it, you still haven't explained the alternative usages of mommy and daddy!” Ul had walked into a land-mine by bringing that up again.

Zahrah nodded at the important planning stuff. “Yep! I think we're going to do that! Then, on stage, we're going to sing and dance!” They weren't entirely sure though. “Right after we invite the trolls and find glow-rocks!” They added. First things first, after all!

They were glad to learn the lyrics were present. “That's great, then I'm sure it'll be easy~” They weren't sure how Ophenia would relay them, but they didn't question it. “That'd be just as great!!!” They called out in surprise.

That said, they still weren't sure about the wind's wings. “I thought the wind always did the... you know.” They blew air from their mouth. “That thing, the whoosh, whoosh, pfft, pffft, stuff to fly.” They replied, as they questioned everything their databases had once taken for granted.

They cheered up at Ophenia's suggestion. “Oh, having miss Ul tag along would be great! It'd be another adventure together!” They cheered in excitement.

Yet again, they tilted their head in confusion. “Only one god? I'm pretty sure I have more than one registered in my databases. II think in this country alone, there's like... ehhh... the law one, the peace one... and some more!” They called out. “So I think you could be one as well~” They added.

What happened next, however, was truly something they'd never see coming. “Yep~ I'm Zahrah Fiore, research...” they were about to re-introduce themselves when Irene continued to shake their hand. “No, no, no, I'm the one who's happy to meet you!” They replied with a smile. “Yes! Pink is great and you've got such lovely pink hair!” They added (with some Smooth Talker C in there). “Oh, an autograph! That seems such a fun way to increase happiness! Of course I'll give you one, but I want yours in turn!” They stated, as they'd scribble their name upon the slate. It wasn't entirely clear if their writing was bad or if it was a stylistic choice.

gNzpF1B.png

Smooth Talker – Character Grade C, Appraisal C, Empathy C, Insight C, Performance [Acting/Singing/Dancing/Spoken Word] C, Persuasion C, Seduction C, Energised C Languages [Common, Terran, Beastial, Sylvan, Monster, Analog] – Character combines whatever (meta)knowledge they can find out about someone with persuasive, empathic and seductive smooth-talking, acting and spoken word in an attempt to make others act according to their will. Character speaks to them in whichever (of the main) languages they are most comfortable with. - Grade C Energised – 2 Post Cooldown

Ul Dyril
1710006083697.png

Character Sheet

Ul was at first going to believe the girl was just a little bit obsessive of what felt like her idol hero and role model, but things would eventually turn rather concerning once Irene began talking about how she cut off her hand. Giving an unsure look when she was asked if she would do the same, she softly sighed.
"I don't think you should be cutting your bodyparts off in general. Besides, isn't the same thing done medically to remove badly maimed bodyparts? If someone you value that much touched it, shouldn't they... you know, just expect you to keep it and use it the same way you do your entire life rather than abruptly and painfully never again? Also, in probably the nicest way possible... " Ul took a moment to consider if what she was about to say was okay, hoping Irene would be able to handle it.

"Honestly, I'm not sure if anyone would even care... unless all Ophenia Fans are as... 'lively' as you are. Maybe you should look into... some sort of responsibility class, perhaps, I don't think Ophenia seems like the kind of person to ask you to injure yourself to display... her, leftover contact bacteria or something" Ul spoke, hesitant if she was gonna have a severe reaction since she has spent time with Zahrah to know that apparently quite a few of the inhabitants of this world weren't normal or stable by expected means.
"But you know that's my opinion, don't take it too harshly or whatever, but you probably shouldn't" she answered with a small nervous smile and laugh, hoping Irene wouldn't be shocked by her response.

"Glowing stones?... Isn't the place bright enough already? I'd be interested in going, but what are they for exactly? Feels like a bit overkill to do so much design of one place if you're touring around" Ul asked, pondering for a moment what they needed such things having not heard anything about glowsticks earlier. A bit distracted by noticing Ophenia's eyes, she just silently edged her gaze away to not make direct eye contact.
'I did not realise this world has Eye-Lens Modification Technology to make her eyes sparkle like that. Perhaps she's one of those entertainer robots like the ones that are just holograms, that'd make a lot of sense... ' she considered in her head.

Brought to the attention of Zahrah asking about alternative meanings, she twitched in realisation that they had been so interested in finding out as she internally questioned who even gave them the interest of said question in the first place.
"Ah yes, t-that. You know maybe it's good to not keep your mind on off-topic things before your whole concert, maybe I'll tell you on the trip to the troll-whatsit or after your whole thing, since it might be a whole lot and I'm sure you don't want your head in the clouds on such a big day for you!" Ul smiled as she tried to convince Zahrah that it surely wasn't something that mattered now, Ul had made them forget about being told last time so maybe it was possible to do it again, before coming to a slow realisation that stalling on it might just make more trouble than it's worth. Softly sighing, she added on.

"Look, I'll tell you maybe when we start going or something, but you can't put any negative blame or anything on me for what I may or may not have to explain to you about mommies and daddies" she answered, seeing as she might as well have went along with them now that she was here. It was probably better than sitting around and staring at colourful stalls and such, but even at that thought she was distracted by the thought of food and snacks offered. One should indulge to a sweet-tooth every so often after all, but that would probably have to wait.​

Time: 14:21

• Character Goals:
    • Have fun!
    • Have fun!
    • Have fun!

Language Keys:
    • "Common"
    • {"Sylvan"}
    • <"Beastial">

village of Noghe.jpg
Wander The Stars
Irene.png "Oh it wasn't painful~" Irene giggled, waving it off, "I just asked one of my friends to make it come off with magic, and then I made myself this nifty replacement hand!" She'd gesture to the mechanical hand with her non-mechanical hand. "Plus side~ I don't have to carry around a magical catalyst anymore because this hand works as one, and I can enchant it for whatever other purposes it may need served. I say it is improvement long overdue with a majorly valid reason!" The girl said cheerfully and quite ignorantly, likely not keeping in mind people without limbs who cannot replace them easily, have them reattached or even heal them at all.

"Oh no, I'm not going to have it displayed!" Irene laughed to herself, as though Ul had told her a funny joke, "It is now my family's heirloom! I shall pass it on to my children. They shall pass it down to theirs, forever to have a human's hand which was touched by a person so sacredly pure as Ophenia, who must have been born from the purest and most fragrant winds—" She leaned closer to Ul, cupping a hand by her mouth as she began to whisper,

"Do not ever speak of this to other fae. Still, I theorise the spirit king himself came down from his throne of sprightly brocade and intricately made our light with his very own hands...!" she stepped back, "Although, I did not pay much attention during Fae Lore to know whether or not the Spirit Kinger has the hands capable of such divine artisanry." What she whispered was complete outlandish wonder talk. There was nothing factual about it, for Ophenia who was but a mere sylph; is a glade-born as well.

• As Zahrah explained how they thought the winds floated, Ophenia smiled, "Exactly!" She exclaimed with a cheery clap, "The winds can go whoosh and pfft, with their sublime wings!" The chanteuse beamed, speaking as though it was a common fact with only cheer in her voice. It was the kind of cheer that a person wouldn't want to refute, the kind you found when children said nonsensical things as though they were a fact. Yet, something like this could somewhat be a fact in this world.

Ophenia felt quite excited to hear of Ul and Zahrah's adventures and experiences regarding this "boat" of which they spoke of. Though she'd tilt her head slightly as Zahrah brought up 'alternative uses for the terms mommy and daddy.' "Huh...?" Ophenia's expression showed bemusement, a blank smile lacking comprehension, "Mommy is equivalent to mother or rather, the giver of birth to a child. Daddy is equivalent to father or rather, he who causes the birth of a child," she'd interject, leaning closer; "I did not know you could use those terms in other ways!" She'd exclaim, "do you mayhaps mean as a sign of close friendship? When some people are very close they talk about how they are kin of another womb, very very close friends!" Said the sylph.

"An adventure to meet with the trolls!" Ophenia clasped her hands together as she smiled into the sky, "How exciting! I could almost just fly away and fade into the azure~" She'd express, twirling lightly as she turned to everyone, "We should make haste! So that we can meet with the trolls and come back. By the time we rearrive, the stage should all be set up and then we will only have a few moments left to spare before we must be ready!" Ophenia said, as she took a few ready steps.

Nervously, Ophenia averted her eyes and rested her hands upon her chest. "Is that true then...?" The sylph uttered, "Despite that, spirits... I mean, gods; they are meant to be perfect personifications of concepts. From the elements of nature to the manifestations of our minds, bodies and souls..." She'd say as stared at Zahrah, "I am merely me, barely rightly a fae and most certainly not a god. At any moment, I could break and become particles in the ever flying Winds. Gods cannot die or cease like how a sylph does."

The wind sprite explained, tilting her head as she nervously smiled, "Of course, I do appreciate the sentiment. Yet, I am happier as I am; to be a god must be the loneliest of things." She said, looking a bit sad. "Yet, it is must be impolite to pity a god." Ophenia looked up with a smile.

Seeing how Zahrah seemed to make her second or probably third or fourth fan made Ophenia smile like a child with the ends of her lips reaching her cheeks. Ophenia liked to believe she was the first and biggest fan of Zahrah, but that was likely not all too true. After all, how could someone so kind and lovely, someone who pursues happiness for all; not have had at least one fan throughout their adventures? And Zahrah seemed to be quite the adventurous plush.

Irene blushed when Zahrah said they were happy to meet her and when they also complimented her hair colour. She smiled a bit and averted her gaze as she brushed a lock of her hair behind her ears, "Th... thank you..." She'd utter, with a subtly held back smile trying to downplay the content and excitement she felt by being complimented by her light of love's friend and also a new potential Idol.

She fiddled with the ends of her hair, twirling with her finger; "I actually had it chromancy'd to be more like our light, Ophenia's, hair colour. In Aslan, many people have brightly coloured hair so I stuck out with my brown hair but I also couldn't decide on a colour I liked more since I was so used to it being brown that I thought it'd seem strange with another colour—" Irene looked up, "Then I saw our light of love performing during the Ryken Winter Festival! I was so awe-struck with how happily and confidently she danced and sung in the frigid weather in such thin clothes that I suddenly wanted to be a little more like her," She turned to Ophenia, "That is why I dyed my hair that same shade of pink! So that I could manifest your confidence by looking just a little like you, M- miss Ophenia!!" Irene said cheerily, Ophenia stared absently with slightly widened eyes, "Th- thank you ever so kindly, it is my joy to hear that~♫" The sylph replied with a smile, and Irene squealed.

Zahrah would be able to quite accurately discern and take note of somethings, like how Irene was apparently the [#11 OFAN—Official Ofandom, Ophenia Fanclub Member], she was there that day at the sylph's first performance. Notably [Obsessive], an [Ethereal Luminary Student E].

She again squealed as Zahrah handed her the autograph, "Wo-ow! Your autograph is SO adorable!! Oh... uhm," She quickly pulled out another board from her pocket and scribbled on it for a moment. Then handing it to Zahrah, "H- here... Uh, sorry it isn't anything fancy..."

Signature_Irene.png

"Eep!! But, thank you! thank you so so SO much! I'm excitedly waiting to watch you two perform!!" She'd praise holding the autograph to her chest, and then turn to Ul, "It was really nice to meet you Ul! I'll see you later, okay~? Ta-ta!" She'd say with a smile as she'd waved whilst running back to the group of yellow dressed people. It was then that the group could hear all of them squealing in what could only be described as total ecstatic excitement and jealousy. They could be heard congratulating the girl even from where the group stood.

An old woman chuckled as she walked by, "Ohoho, what a lovely sight! We haven't had such excitement in years. Oh, to be young..." She'd comment, slowly strolling along with her cane in hand. A little girl ran by the three, chasing after a fluttering dandelion seed, "Whoever catches it first gets to have the last viand!" The older girl shouted as two younger girls ran after her, "No fair! You have longer legs!" One them huffed. It was probably about time that the trio got moving themselves.

Zahrah Fiore

N7LUreZ.jpg

Astolfo

Zahrah should their head when Ul stated the place would be bright enough. “It'll be darker later on and it's not as much for the light as that it's for audience participation! Being able to wave glowing stones around with the rhythm of the music is sure to increase the connection between the audience and the event and with it their enjoyment and with that their happiness! It's science!”

Although Ul probably had some sort of point about keeping their mind focussed, it had never been their strong suit to actually do so. “Don't worry, I am sure that even with my current cotton-filled brain, I can process multiple streams of information and topics at once! Besides, I might end up questioning it during my concert and be distracted even more!” They called out, realising the terror of that possibility happening. “Of course I won't blame you! Sharing knowledge is nearly always good for happiness and in the rare case it isn't, it's on the one who requested it, so I'd only have myself to blame!” They stated in full confidence.

On another note, they still weren't entirely managing to grasp how the wind worked. “I see, I see, but then why don't birds also do the whoosh and pfft to fly, whilst the wind does so? They'd both have wings, but we can only see the birds use them, right?” They were invested in figuring out the truth of this mystery, especially as a dedicated [Bird Post].

Zahrah nodded when Ophenia's interest at usage of mommy and daddy was also peaked. “Oh, oh! I do believe I heard the statements of 'brother from another mother' and 'sister from another mister' and the like, but I don't believe that'd equate to parenthood as well! No worries, I'm sure miss Ul can explain us more about it along the way!” They stated, looking at Ul expectantly.

“Then let's go make haste! Oh, you can tell me the lyrics along the way! I learned multi-tasking is a great opportunity to increase net benefit gained and therefore happiness!” They added, feeling clever.

They shrugged when Ophenia mentioned deity-hood. “I don't know how it works, but it does seem like the requirements for god-hood are lower here than what I vaguely had saved up in my databases prior! Besides, isn't the main thing about gods that they are being worshipped? I think you've got that covered already~” They nodded in the direction of Irene.

“Chronomancy'd? That sounds fancy!” They replied, a bit surprised. “My mother made me with pink hair, so I've always had it, but she has great taste~” They replied.

A happy smile formed upon the mention of their autograph. “Thank you! I think this might be the first time I used it! I came up with one when it went to meet this lawyer man, but I didn't end up needing it then!” Upon getting the signature in return, they were impressed. “Oh my~ Such fancy lines and so straight yet curly! You've got some really great writing~” They were rather happy with this. “Bye, bye!” They'd call after the girl as she headed off.

Suddenly, Zahrah puffed up their chest. “Well then, let us venture forth my fellow adventurers! We shall find ourselves some glow-stones and invite ourselves some trolls!” They were in a great mood, as they started heading in a random direction. They had no clue where these trolls were supposed to be at, but it'd be bad not to head out after saying that, right? Besides, there was like 25% chance they were heading in the right direction, generally speaking, so that was more than enough!

Ul Dyril
1710006083697.png

Character Sheet

Ul remained momentarily silent as Irene continued about her farfetched points, not really sure where the facts and logic behind her Spirit King theory and just awkwardly nodding along to pretend there was any sense in what the girl was saying.
"Uhuh, that's a thought, maybe they don't say that to keep it a secret... " she mumbled as she turned her focus to listening to Zahrah's idea of waving glowing stones around and connecting the dots that she must have been thinking about glowsticks once mentally envisioning it. Not really sure if it was proven science that it was a guaranteed factor to making people happier, it was probably more of a science to knowing how glowsticks actually worked in the first place. Yeah right, science expects you to believe that snapping a plastic tube makes it glow a bright, colourful colour, yeah sure that's real logical science isn't it?

"Mhm, well you're not wrong, but that's the intended use, not alternative... " Ul sighed softly, trying to consider how they were supposed to explain it and make it sound completely not like they were insane.
"So, I guess it kind of starts with the idea of how a mommy and daddy love eachother very much, and that's how they make children right, you know, doing the deed, the thing, the song and dance. Well, when people do this thing, the lover song and dance, sometimes they do it for fun right, not to make baby... " Ul started, trying to make sure that she started from reasoning so it made actual sense in case one of them prompted to ask about something else and she inevitably had to explain it all backwards anyway. She could explain it along the way also, but first she immediately looked to Zahrah.

"Don't consider this lover's song and dance as something you should be researching for your happiness study or whatever. Really, seriously, don't. Just because something makes people happy doesn't mean you should immediately take interest too" Ul warned knowing how they could be, but unsure if they'd listen anyway.​

Time: 14:46
Location: North-Eastern Ryke, Noghe Village, South-Eastern Path of Noghe Village

• Universal Goals:
    • Have fun!
    • Invite the Trolls to watch the Concert
    • Obtain Glowstones to act as Glowsticks!
    • Spread love & happiness!
    Language Keys:
    • "Common"
    • {"Sylvan"}
    • <"Beastial">

• Wander The Stars
    Ophenia tilted her head as Ul explained, "Mommies and daddies use love in order to create a child?" She'd question, but not out of inherent innocence, but rather because she took it literally. "I was under the assumption that creatures created children by Due_to_the_terms_of_services and then Of_RPN_the_following_text_is_censored_in_order_to_avoid_being_banished_from_the_site., afterwards they Ophenia_has_at_least_9th_grade_education_and_thus explains_it_as is_in_a_textbook." She'd curtly say with a by-the-book explanation of how a humanoid species produces off-springs, excluding scientific words.

Her eyes looked off to the side, "Although, if parents can conjure children with the power of love I do not understand why they would go through such physical exertion—ah! Do you think I could conjure a child with my love?" Ophenia said excitedly before withdrawing, "Yet, I do not think making a child would do any good, children are sweet and cherishable but I already struggle taking care of myself." She'd clasp her hands unto her chest, "But I have an eternal amount of time to do it later~ Oh, it would be lovely!" Ophenia exclaimed, throwing her hands into the air with a cheery twirl. She was quite ignorant of the labours of taking care of a child, although, sylphid weren't very high maintenance in any case.

"The lover song and dance?!" Ophenia perked up with sparkling eyes, "I did not know lovers had a song and dance, how astounding! I made sure to do a lot of research about music and its variegated expressions and forms~♫ Yet never have I ever heard of a lovers song and dance..." The sylph exclaimed, "Can you mayhaps teach me how Miss Ul~? Although... Perchance you need a lover to do it..." She'd sigh, "Seemingly it seems my favour flew away; I cannot pour all my love into but a single person." Said she.

With Zahrah's question in regards to the wind, Ophenia lifted a finger and pointed and nothing, "Perchance the reason is that the winds use their wings differently than how regular birds use them, like how a hummingbird does not flap and glide with their wings like how a swallow does. It is as large as this entire realm is, after all, ~" She'd say, "Perhaps, the winds only have their wings for decoration?" Ophenia would add, scratching her head as she looked into the sky. The sky was blue today, as it usually is.

Averting her gaze bashfully as she brushed through her hair with her lithe hand, Ophenia spoke up in regards to Zahrah's talks of "achieving" godhood, "I would not say that I am worshipped nor do I think anyone thinks of me as a god—I am simply me, a sylph singer if aught." She'd reaffirm, fiddling with her hair. It was obvious that she was a bit bashful about being referred to by such a sublime term.

With Zahrah signalling that should be on their way, Ophenia smiled, "Yes, let us! If I am not wrong, the trolls should live south-east from the village—" Ophenia gestured with her hand, "that-a-way~✰" She whistled, stepping beginning to lead the group with steps that only barely grazed the ground.

village of Noghe.jpg
Let's Explore the World!

And so, the trio would make their way south-east; before the idol had teamed up with a trio adorned in black, the village didn't have many paths going anywhere but from here to Ryke to the Eastern Empire's borders. Nowadays, there was a new path which diverged in the direction of the Trolls' settlement. Today was a good day to stroll these paths, after all, today was picturesque.

The sky was a beautiful blue, without a cloud in sight. Bright rays of sunshine made the morning dews sparkle on the thrashes of the gently swaying grass. The path the trio walked was not old but it was there for long enough to not be new. Birds chirped in trees, winds whistled with the perched blue birds, on the branches. A small gecko climbed a tree. Mountains covered the horizon, seeming silver from as far as the group could see and in that distance they'd see a girl, with rose-coloured hair, running up the path toward the group.

She didn't seem to be running toward them, but she was running and she ran fast. Similarly to the girl from before with obviously pink hair, this girl did not seem like she was a Ryke citizen, or well, that's what they could tell from a distance. What determined to say that someone was not from Ryke? Probably what they wore and their hair and the structure of their face, although, due to the aesthetic preferences of the narrator everyone had the similarly stylized anime faces, so that part could only be scarcely described.

modular forest set, Tyler edlin.jpg
Oh and also, none of the group is perceptive enough to pinpoint where, who and with what intent; but you cannot seem to shake off the strange and sinister intent that you're being watched from somewhere where it is dark. Yellow tuberoses swayed in the winds, their pale colour singing, literally, {"Beware, be weary lest you lose your tongue♪ Beware, be weary of the lion of heaven's shrine♫ Beware, be weary lest your song goes unsung♪ Beware, be weary of the sea dragon's flowers♫ Beware, be weary lest you pass still young♪ Beware, be weary of a gentle breeze' phoenix♫ Beware, be weary..." and they continued to sing. Forever.

It was an old ryken tale, a very old wonder tale told to misbehaving young children that tuberoses are the souls of deceased children who didn't listen to their parents' warnings and died young as a result of their antics; their bodies then fertilise the ground as their soul rises as a tuberose to forever sing of impending dangers to the sprightly ones who can speak to flowers. Of course, this was just an old fairytale told not by fae but by humans. Everyone knows that humans are unreliable sources of information.

Zahrah Fiore

N7LUreZ.jpg

Astolfo

Ophenia wasn't the only one surprised by Ul's explanation of the usage of 'mommy' and 'daddy' in the alternative manner. “My mom made me by sewing together a doll and my dad made me my programming software! I don't think they ever met though...”

Then again, they themselves were an exception. “Although... I recall flesh-based organisms tend to derive a lot of happiness from the act of reproducing, even if it's not focussed on producing offspring~” They were glad that not all of their database knowledge was lost. “The song and dance?” They were confused, as they looked at Ophenia. “That's what we're doing on stage!” They looked back at Ul. “Do you think me and Ophenia are also going to be a mommy and daddy in the alternative context?” This was far more odd than they'd anticipated.

There was only one point they were immediately wanting to counter. “No!” They called out. “My entire existence is only there due to the need to study happiness! If I'm not researching happiness, what right would I have to exist?!? So even if it's only making a few people happy, I think I should most definitely study it when I've got the opportunity!” They countered Ul's argument.

Zahrah nodded when Ophenia explained the biology of most flesh-based creatures. “I also thought that's what most of them did! Except for a few weird ones. I heard some of them just make copies of themselves to make kids!” They added, proud to be contributing to this very scientific debate.

They could even inform Ophenia. “I think the physical exertion is the part that makes a lot of them really happy, as it does all sorts of things with hormones and hormones can make you happy if it's the right type!” They explained it. “Oh! Conjuring children? Perhaps that's how my mom made me when I woke up in the doll! She must've conjured me with love!” They were glad to have finally figured that part out.

They nodded at the idea of having children 'later' rather than now. “Based on my estimations, successfully raising offspring can bring a lot of happiness, but only when executed well. I'm pretty sure it takes careful planning and resources and stuff.” It was truly not a task to scoff at.

There was one thing about Ophenia's words that Zahrah didn't understand. “Why would you not just poor your love into everyone and make everyone lovers? Then you could also dance with everyone, right?” The solution seemed really simple.

When the topic of the winds was brought up, they were temporarily caught off guard. “I see, I see.... do you think the wind ever gets tired of using its wings? Is that why it sometimes isn't windy?” That would make sense, at least. “I always thought it was just some weather patterns stuff.”

Next, however, they puffed their cheeks. “That is a lie!” They called out Ophenia. “The girl just now, it's clear she worships you! She even called you a goddess! The Sylph Singing Goddess!” They stated, not understanding why Ophenia would deny such an obvious truth.

As they were heading for the trolls, Zahrah was in a good mood. “How soothing and fun~” That's when they heard the flowers singing, upon which they rushed over. “{Oh my! What a fun song do you have! And what a nice golden colour you are~ Are you perhaps family of the Haltrials? Ah, but that doesn't matter, it's a pleasure to meet you flowers~ I'm Zahrah Fiore, a happiness researcher!}” They introduced themselves. “{Oh, oh! Is the thing you're telling us to be weary off the same thing that makes it feel like I'm being watched? Is it another one like the wolfies back in Tiefy's homeforest. Those didn't lay nice...}” They did recall how their precious cotton had nearly been munched up by some bad doggo's.

Ul Dyril
1710006083697.png

Character Sheet

Ul restrained all sighs she had once she heard the responses Ophenia and Zahrah had about the mere beginning of her explanation, gently clasping their face with their hands.
"This is gonna be a long day, okay, let me start from MORE of a beginning then. Hopefully I'll be able to fill in enough details that doesn't leave a potential lawsuit from Ophenia's managers on my hands... " Ul spoke as she muttered the last part, opting that she was just going to bring her bike with her rather than leave it present. No reason to trust anyone at all, ESPECIALLY after her and Zahrah's little boat adventure outcome.

Following along on their trip, she tried her best to explain everything while hoping to make sure that they don't get any questionable ideas.
"You're not gonna accidentally make a baby, okay. Babies come from when a male and female, both living flesh and blood, do this thing together that you don't need to know about and isn't important and isn't something you should be doing at all, maybe I'll tell you about it at a later time when you know a lot more about friendship and common sense, and when I feel like you're mentally old enough and it won't be my problem what you do with said information. But it's like, y'know, and this. That's enough about babies" Ul said as she made a circular shape with her finger and thumb, putting her finger into it before trying to move on.

"But that action is basically the song and dance, it's not literately a song and dance you shouldn't be trying to do it, it's a figure of speech. You know, like when they say 'break a leg', they're not telling you to actually break a leg, it's just because they don't want to jinx you into having bad luck, so they tell you something horribly bad and unlucky to encourage good luck" she said as she looked to Zahrah once they mentioned about pouring their love into multiple people.

"That, Zahrah, is called harems, and is extremely questionable or illegal. You'll understand it later or another time, and before you ask no, you do not want or need a harem. That's for weird indecisive people, but anyway the point is, people call eachother mommy and daddy when doing the act that makes babies because it gives them pleasure because they are 'into that'. People are 'into stuff' in that way because it's just what they are and believe me, being 'into mommies and daddies', there can be a lot, lot worse. Don't go looking, this is the one thing I tell you not to do and you should guaranteed listen to, I'm doing you a favour" Ul answered as she stared Zahrah straight in the eyes to make sure they fully understood. Hoping that such a conversation would never come back up again, she immediately diverted her attention to the surroundings of the trip as she noticed the rather vocal flowers.

"Singing plants? Things just constantly get weirder. At least I'll never have to answer any more questions about that now... " Ul sighed to herself, taking and toying with the Ophenia pin in her hand, contemplating that if she was gonna be around these two then she would have to watch every word, not knowing what concepts they did and didn't know. The sooner said responsibility was out of her hands would probably be the better, it can be someone else's trouble to explain everything and all they wanted to know. Why were they both so unknowing of such things anyway? Was Zahrah genuinely just built with the most blank-scrap of a brain, maybe Ophenia was one of those child-perfomers who never grew up having a normal life and is ignorant to a lot of normal things.

After Zahrah had called out Ophenia for lying about the Goddess thing before seeing to the flowers, Ul quietly leaned and asked the idol.
"I'm not suggesting anything or trying to be rude or anything, but does Zahrah have anything... wrong with them? Just a creation thing, they don't seem a little loose in the head to you in any way for their own safety? You know I'm not tryna make any points but last time I remember them talking in public they got our entire party pickpocketed and followed by multiple ships of pirates. I tried to tell them, y'know trying to poke friends with everyone isn't going to obtain perfect results but they didn't listen to that, do you understand any way to get them to understand well? These trolls you're accustomed with, they won't meet her and get bad intentions to us from having to answer any happiness-biz?".​

Zahrah Fiore

N7LUreZ.jpg

Astolfo
Mentions: Femboy Femboy

Having gotten lost in the space-time continuum of their cotton-filled mind for a month, Zahrah suddenly snapped back to the present reality.

Zahrah puffed up their cheeks when Ul acted like they didn't know some things. “I'll have you know that I studied the effects of reproductive acts on happiness! I know it is when a seed providing person has intercourse with an 'egg' providing host, in who's body the seed and egg have a chance to merge and form a new flesh-based individual!” Even so, there was a 'but' to this. “Although, just like how some plants can just copy themselves, I believe that this is a non-exclusive method!” They also scoffed at being mentally 'old enough' for things. “I'll have you know that I am programmed to be totally ageless, I just suffer from the occasional lack of data due to missing my servers and having cotton for a brain. I do not believe the concept of age should apply to me, as the last time I tried figuring out how old I was... I got confused. So I decided to stop doing that!” They nodded with newfound conviction.

They were shocked, however, at another revelation. “You don't actually break a leg? Oh my... I thought some Humans somehow obtained pleasure from the pain and wished each-other such misfortune for that reason alone.” They'd clearly misunderstood that much.

That said, they nodded along with Ul's lesson on 'harems'. “Indeed! I learned that a harem might be promotional for the happiness of one individual, but likely not for all those involved. That's why I believe it would be better for everyone to have one or for the 'one for all and all for one' aspects of it to be removed. It seems like it would be far more functional in an 'all for all' setting, would it not?”

Upon being told there could be 'much, much worse' they stood silent for a bit, their cotton brain not making some connections. “I'm feeling like I knew of those things, but do not know any more. It's as if I intentionally wiped some things from my databases even before my brain turned cotton... how peculiar.” They hadn't realised such things thus far.

Considering the road was long, Zahrah suddenly had a most brilliant idea. “Oh! Oh! Ul! Could you teach me how to ride your stag? I'll return the favour! Somehow!”

Ul Dyril
1710006083697.png

Elvario Elvario
Character Sheet

Ul honestly wasn't expecting Zahrah to be so enlightened on such matters, considering if their mind was actually there but the absolute nonsensical manner of the way they chose to live life made it hard to notice. Some of the things they had said about being ageless and having servers was rather interesting and was something to keep in mind.
"Hm, speaking of cotton-brained, where are you from exactly? You know, I don't think you've really told me about where you're from or what's made you on such an adventure to research happiness as you are. Most people would probably just take their happiness as they get it and not look forever into it for answers, might not be my place to judge but usually it feels like that sorta interest might come from a place that didn't have much happiness... you know, only if you'd wanna say, no pressure" Ul asked out of curiosity and interest, the world she found herself in felt a lot stranger and overly varied in what it housed that Zahrah alone was a rather interesting character amongst it all. Rather intrigued by the reasoning behind what made Zahrah so focused for answers on a common emotion, she was hoping that they wouldn't get some sort of trauma or PTSD from remembering a bad experience that made them avidly against sad times.

"Genuine one-on-one relationships are usually a lot more successful and happy... though I've seen some multiple-way things where people are happy all around. Love is a fickle thing, can even be a danger sometimes... " Ul answered, quietly trailing off near the end of her point as she afterwards listened to Zahrah's apparent wiped memory. Now having a much better understanding Zahrah was most likely not simply human with all that they had mentioned, the elf couldn't help but smile that their mind would be cleaned of such thoughts.

"Yeah that's probably for the better, you're better off not knowing. Trust me it... helps your own happiness tenfold" she responded, believing Zahrah was probably a lot more pure than the others she would find in the world and hoping that it would stay that way considering there usually wasn't enough people like that ever, in any life or world.

Wheeling their bike along, Ul gave Zahrah a rather befuddled look when they had suggested the idea to teach riding her stag, the unexplainable feel like an entire month had past in like a minute clouding her mind of what the context to such a random question was.
"Stag? What do you mean, teach you how to- " Ul began to question wondering if Zahrah had once more flipped into doing something stupid by asking random, unrelated things before remembering the stag in question and hesitantly holding her tongue for a moment. Weren't they supposed to be doing something related to a concert? Wasn't she supposed to be looking to strengthen her power or work on a kingdom or something? Well, she had time and they were already here, plus all lifetime was valued time, so might as well try to do something memorable. Probably good for happiness, as Zahrah would put it.

"Oh, right. Well considering we have time... sure, I'll teach you a little, come here" Ul answered, pushing the kickstand down with her foot so it was easier for them to begin with. She'd take it slow so Zahrah hopefully didn't get hurt in any way, or inadvertently damage the bike. That and it would give her a chance to better see work that needed to be done on it since travelling between one reality to another had clearly effected it.

"Come hop on it and get comfortable. Have you seen any of these 'stags' before, outside of my one? These are more... technology, than fleshy organic stags" Ul asked, since others on their pirate trip had recognised a bike before. Likely Zahrah still hadn't, but it was worth checking.​

Time: 15:00
Location: North-Eastern Ryke, Noghe Village, South-Eastern Path of Noghe Village

• Universal Goals:
    • Have fun!
    Language Keys:
    • "Common"
    • {"Sylvan"}
    • <"Beastial">

• Wander The Stars
    Ophenia listened and nodded and again listened expectantly as Zahrah questioned and Ul answered. Her eyes widening at the suggestive gesture which Ul made with her hands. "I see," Ophenia sighed, a slight bit disappointed despite finding it quite expected. "A like any other child of the wind, I am one who is a vestige of the sylph before me and when I... Well, I will not be able to see my vestigial self grow. To be a human or beast must be so lovely, to create creatures from one's love of another." Ophenia would comment, her hands resting on her chest as she gazed up into the azure like a maiden waiting for her lover to return from an eternal journey.

Despite finding herself smiling and almost giggling to herself with Zahrah's rebuke in regards to how Ul reprimanded them and discouraged them from pursuing research into... that topic, Ophenia's eyes averted and she didn't speak up on the topic. She herself believed that she only had any right to exist if she'd believe the words in her dreams and had been constantly repeating to herself whilst staring into the heart-shaped vanity of her Angelique Suite; change the world with music and song, love every creature destined to die et cetera...

"Ah, hormones?" Ophenia clapped, "I see, that makes sense! It must be comparable to after dancing and singing all day during a concert~ I usually feel ecstatic!" Said she, with a slight laugh as she seemed to skip forward with flighty steps. Ophenia smiled at Zahrah as her hands came together, "It is no wonder you are a dear delight, Zahrah~" She'd emphasize the syllables in Zahrah's name, "To be made from the passions of a person's truest emotions—it makes your life a beautiful miracle!" Ophenia praised, her entire expression seeming to sparkle all the more with excitement.

Ophenia tilted her head when Ul explained what a harem was, "Does a 'harem' not refer to the sacred living quarters reserved specifically for the women of a home inviolable by men?" She'd interject, "Even so, come breeze or storm," Ophenia pushed back some locks of her hair behind her ear, "I cannot love a person as a "lover"; My love is different from that of the romances which create life, it is rather one meant for all creatures that have lived, that live and are to live," Ophenia said, "In the books I have read, it is said to be the kind of love wherein nothing at all is expected in return." She'd explain and end off with a smile.

"All things tire out eventually and like the day's eye, stands up again ready to face the sun with the brightest of smiles and loudest of laughters!" Ophenia clapped her hands together again as she tilted her head to the side with a smile stretching across her face. "You mean the books humans write?" She was referring to the intermediate level of natural science textbooks you'd typically find in a scholar's bag. "I did find it strange they so overthought something as simple as the winds' movements~♫" Ophenia said as though commenting on a piece of fiction.

Ophenia smiled, her eyes closed and her brows furrowed as she brushing back a section of her pallid hair with her hand, "That... Was simply a display of excited adoration." She'd reason, despite not believing it so herself, "I do not believe she truly deifies me so..." Ophenia said with a noticeable crack in her voice.

Ophenia, did too want to talk with flowers, but found herself both brought to worry by the words they sung and genuinely in awe by their fluid and soothing melody. Yet, her attention was instead pulled aside by Ul's comments; Ophenia tilted her head and covered her mouth to titter, "Wrong? There is nothing wrong about anything and everything," Her smile was like a mother explaining to a child why sunflowers were called 'sunflowers'

—the smile of a gentle someone stating something so obvious it seems almost silly to them that you even asked in the first place, "Your previous ventures sound so delightful! A party for picking pockets with pirates and ships?! Like Zephyr's bloom it must have been~♪" Ophenia did not understand the context of Ul's words, clapping in delight. "I wish I could have been there! My heart is pounding just imagining it, oh! Why would you need Zahrah to understand how perfect they are? I am sure they already know that. " She smiled, "You need not worry. All trolls are kind and gentle people, they are also very capable builders!" Ophenia affirmed, and at this point, Ul may realise that she's more at risk of trouble with both Zahrah and Ophenia than if she were just alone.

modular forest set, Tyler edlin (1).jpg
Tuberose Wail Song
It is not ordinary for flowers to speak unless you were in a wonder tale yourself, which could be considered true for the world of ... but from what is common in Ryke, ordinary organisms of the plantae kindgom DO NOT speak or sing. It made no sense for the flower of a plant to speak, afterall, flowers were just reproductive and organs. Despite that, people write them as though they are the parts of a plant that has the capability to speak. For only but a moment did the flowers stop singing as they seemingly listened to Zahrah speak. The stayed quiet as though to ignore Zahrah's first question, as they had likely never heard of a Haltrial before.

Again, they stayed quiet for the brief moment as a gentle breeze caused them all to tremble to the side, gently swaying as their petals lightly fluttered. Yellow flowers usually never meant anything good, they were either poisonous or rude or dandelions—which were just poor and common and invasive. {"Beware, be weary lest you lose your shine♪ Beware, be weary of the black serpent who devours all light♫ Beware, be weary lest you lose your smile♪ Beware, be weary of the lion of heaven's shrine♫ Beware, be weary for here she comes♪...") and then the flowers' song fading into the breeze,

["HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT!!!"]

A very shrill yet hoarse voice echoed in the distance, as that figure dressed in a red dress stopped as her trail of dust faded behind her. She slumped over, hands on her knees ridden with scratches and scabs as she huffed and puffed, and huffed out "...W- wait... a minute," She'd held out a hand as if to say 'gimme a moment.'

... ...

... ... ...​

Unreliable Hero
The flowers beacme a choir of the winds, the ringing of leaves in the breeze. ["Aiya!"] She'd heave, after a dozen minutes of huffing and puffing and more huffing; straightening up with her hands on her hips. Her eyes were burning hot with the same excitement that was audible in her boisterous voice, ["How fortune favours me, thank gods for you rykeners!..."] She'd avert her eyes as if to think for a moment. ["Wait... Rykeners... Do Rykeners speak [Terran], they look pretty posh so common doesn't make sense... Uhhh... Yeah, no [Common]'s safer."] She'd cough, covering her mouth and then staring back at the party again.

CasualCometMaidens_LeonAitherhieron.png "How fortune favours me, thank the gods fer ya rykeners!" She'd say again, bringing a fist to her chest as she'd wink, "Name's Leon Aitherhieron, crimson comet and leader of the comet maiden trio, yadayadayada glory to the east blah blah blah—" She leaned forward and held out a very familar poster, the LOVE&Happiness one, "Do y'all know where I can find this thing? Y'see today's the only day I have free for the entire four seasons as a soldier and I ain't spending it walkin' round these boring foreign countryside planes! This looks big and I HAVE to see it!" She didn't know it, but if she, who proclaimed herself as Leon, continued the way the party came; she'd find where she seeked.

Zahrah Fiore

N7LUreZ.jpg

Astolfo
Mentions: Femboy Femboy Faynorae Faynorae

“I'm from Earth! Part of my software was developed in the United States, other parts in Germany and some even in Japan! Then my mom made me a body in Ryke, Ryken, after I arrived here in this world!” They explained their origin story to Ul. “I'm researching happiness because that's what I was made to do!” They cheerfully replied to the question. It was an easy answer to give, after all.

“Oh, yes! I've been wanting to study the 'ignorance is bliss' effects on happiness for a long time, but I do think that I am a subject of that principle as well!” They replied to being better off not knowing. They wondered if they also should make others 'not know' certain things to become happier. That'd be a good thing to test one day.

Zahrah was confused about Ul's confusion. “Your bike! You called it a 'stag' before, right?” They asked, recalling it from their introduction at the pirate's place. “Whoo!” They cheered at the promise of being taught how to ride a bike. “Yes! I've seen a fair few bikes before, the old types like from the old times, the ones that used gasoline, then the once they tried making electric and I was just in time to see the first cold core atomic engines being made for them in 2037!” They were proud of their knowledge, glad not all databased had been wiped. “Although I only know what was uploaded about them and a lot of that had to do with violent gangs for some reason...”

Upon Ophenia's remark of creating creature's from once love, Zahrah was confused. “Can't we still do the same? I think my mom build me with love, after all!” They hadn't seen the woman again for a long time, but they did feel like that was true at least. “So anyone can make children, even if they don't do it the animalistic way!”

They didn't get much of what Ophenia said about being made from truest emotions, but they figured they'd roll with it. “No, no~ You're the delight! Bringing happiness through song and dance is amazing and really fun to join in with!” They stated happily.

Zahrah was thinking really deeply on what Ophenia stated, but alas, they shook their head. “I'm afraid the type of love you're talking about isn't in my databases any more. Or perhaps it was never on there! Isn't it at least logical to expect happiness when bringing love? They tilted their head looking at Ophenia. “Because, you know, love makes others and yourself happy?”

As Zahrah turned to the flowers, they wondered why the flowers ignored them. How mean. They did recognise one thing. “Black serpent that devours all light...? I wonder if they meant the poor sad snake that died...” Zahrah stated, their mood faltering. “Lion of heaven's shrine? I wonder who they could...”

Before they could finish up, someone yelled. They'd yell back. “[HEEEEEEY I'M WAAAAAIIIITIIING!]”'That seemed to be the polite response to such a call-out, after all.

“[Aiyo?]” Zahrah knew they could speak Terran, but they weren't exactly sure how to respond to an Aiya!, so they'd given it their best shot.

“[Rykereners? Oh! You mean folk from this country! Yes, yes! I was made here!]” They never considered themselves a Rykener, but they realised they technically were.

The next bit confused them. “[Isn't Terran supposed to be the Posh one?]” This was complex. “<I'm pretty sure it's beastial that most here would consider the least posh though~>” They spoke in hisses and purrs. “{Perhaps Sylvan is Posh, because it is so sing-songy! I do love speaking Sylvan though~}” They added, afterwards beeping and booping for a bit in Analog in perfect rhythm.. “%01000101 01101110 01101010 01101111 01111001 00100000 01101101 01111001 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100001 01101100 01101111 01100111 00100000 01100010 01100101 01100001 01110100 00101110%”

Upon the girl switching back to Common, Zahrah would do so as well. “Hello! I'm Zahrah Fiore, researcher of happiness! Currently I'm also proud member of LOVE & Happiness!” It was surprising to see that same poster shown just as they mentioned it. “Yep! That's us! I think we came from... that way or that way!” They pointed east, then south. “Or perhaps that way.” They pointed north. “Anyhow, we're looking for trolls and glowstones!” They explained.

“Anyhow, it is a pleasure to meet you, Leon Aitherhieron, crimson comet and leader of the comet maiden trio!”

Ul Dyril
1710006083697.png

Character Sheet

"Well harems are a... something, alright. They're something. Not gonna promote or deny support of it but it's something alright... " Ul mumbled over Ophenia's response about harems, listening to her talk about her decision to not be a lover's lover, which felt like something common with a lot of idols for different reasons. Though, with the time she had spent with and understanding Zahrah it was probably for a completely different reason of choosing the mass that was 'everyone' over just a singular being.
"I mean, I guess that's... fair and understandable, though not everyone ends up liking everyone, some people just have more in common with eachother. And then it's probably easier for them to focus on their own interests and talents only tending to loving and caring for one person who fits with them, like a puzzle. Then the matches go together and it just makes everyone happy and work out... I think. That's a nicer way to put it, when it's not imagining the people who don't get with anyone... " Ul spoke, thinking to herself as she tapped her chin in thought.

"Then again, that is usually the kind of people who are into cute popstar girls and idols, so I guess you got a big point there, and they'd probably turn into rabid animals if they found you were in a lover's relationship with someone. Hm, well I guess that explains a lot of things" Ul rambled softly to herself in thought, seeming that even if such things wasn't something people like Ophenia talked about they likely acted or directed their life in a way that inadvertently avoided such fanbase-related incidents.

Turning her attention to Zahrah's desire to learn riding a bike, the fact that they weren't completely fresh to their existence made things a whole lot easier as Ul chose to not consider or think about the fact they truthfully admitted to an Isekai origin.
"Well, that makes things much easier... " she began, though as she began thinking on where to begin with showing her, it would appear as another person would show up out of nowhere. Hearing out that the girl was looking for the concert, the elf silently wondered how one wouldn't notice the person they were going to see stood directly in front of them. Though, probably not the time to make a sarcastic remark about having never heard of it before alongside Zahrah.

"Uh, hi, I'm Ul, though I don't really have anything to do with the festival. I'm just here because I was invited to be here" she added, looking to Zahrah.
"Maybe that bike lesson or whatever will have to maybe wait until after your whole performance, y'know if there's still time at all... " she answered, wondering what Leon's whole 'comet maiden' thing was about. Things felt like they were getting weirdly flashier and more colourful than she was expecting by the minute she had met Zahrah in this world.

"What are the... Comet Maidens? Are you some kind of, other idol group or what?".​

Young Bariton Bard
Screenshot_20240330_142347_starryai.jpg
Languages Common, Sylvan, Beastial
Terran human

The talented being found himself coming up to this settlement Noghe Village in Ryken, knowing he remembered something that would be for him to do, if he could keep his focus. Not that this was easy. Never had he seen such magic in the air moving through the trees with incredible foliage and through the lush grass abundantly dotted with wildflowers of various bright colors, and above wispy clouds that moves rapidly through the skies. His eyes would catch quick movements of animals through the field who were lost to his vision before knowing what they were. But now he came nearer to unique people living here.

Young Bariton Bard
Screenshot_20240330_142347_starryai.jpg
Languages Common, Sylvan, Beastial
Terran human

Bariton recalled young maidens in the capital city who approached him and expressed their interest in spending time with him. Is this what he was here for? Probably not, when there was something to do, and did know, at the time anyway. But why would it be fading? That part didn't make sense. It was a purpose for him! Why should it fade?? He would respond to those ones anyway that he had no time. But, he did have to choose that option, to not have time for any of them. What would it amount to afterward? Their interests would not be his interests. What he needed, he knew, was someone with him who would be an encouragement and a helper to his pursuit, even that it would not then fade. This whole area he was now in was not going to help, he could tell. But he should stop and arrange for a place to rest that night.

And then Bariton found the flier. Oh, there had to be some festivity today. More frivolousness. So this was why there was a crowd over there. Would it now all fade? Maybe he should find the place to rest right away and stay there, to avoid so much distraction.

Last edited:
Time: 14:46

• Universal Goals:
    • Have fun!
    • Don't die!
    Cast:
    Young Bariton Bard ( GodlyDnD GodlyDnD )
    • Find a okace to rest and better focus.
    • Find a companion to further his goals.
    Language Keys:
    • "Common"
    • {"Sylvan"}
    • <"Beastial">

• Wander The Stars
    Ophenia nodded to Zahrah, “Perhaps that is true, there are many ways to create an off-spring...” her eyes wandered as her mind wondered on alternative methods... her thoughts would come to an end with a clap, and a smile stretched ‘cross her face. “Well, it is something to come; when the air is right~♫” Ophenia said.

Zahrah had initiated a war, albeit unintentionally, even Ophenia didn’t know it was a war. This was a war of humbleness. Ophenia started with a smile as she softened her giggle with a hand over her mouth, “That is not true,” She’d wave it off, “It would not be fun or amazing without you here! Being able to perform and share a stage with you is what makes this delightful~♡” Ophenia would counter.

‘Oh...” Her face dampened hearing how the love she spoke of did not seem to be within Zahrah’s database. Yet, that was brief as she’d breathed a sigh and smiled as best she can, “That is true, I believe love is something that can warm a heart until all one's worries melt away and soothe one's sorrows.” Ophenia would say.

Ul confused the sylph, she'd tilt her head. "What do you mean? If there are multiple people who are alone then they share their loneliness. They can be alone together and in that way; they will not be alone anymore," Ophenia said, as though it were as easy as breathing; forgetting in the moment about herself and her own experience with loneliness. Then again, nowadays, she believed she didn't deserve to feel lonely, she was constantly surrounded by such amazing and lovely people after all. It was insulting to people who are truly lonely, is it not?

When the new arrival made her presence known, Ophenia would introduce herself as well, "It is a pleasure to meet you, I am Ophánia," She'd smile, "The concert will probably be a bit delayed, but the festival is already fairly set—" Ophenia giggled as Zahrah pointed in all sorts of directions, "Silly, silly~♡ We came from that way" She'd point behind them, "Simply follow the path, Miss, and then you will make your way to the village," Ophenia took the girl's hands in her own with a grin on her sparkling face, "Do look forward to our duet, we will be expectant of you, yes~?♡" Ophenia tilted her head.

Let's Explore the World!
Leon raised an eyebrow to Zahrah's strange display of linguistic talent, coughing as she'd avert her gaze. Her eyes seemed to glitter as Zahrah introduced herself as a member of the group named on the flier, "You're one of the performers?!" She'd squeal, with her hands on her cheeks as she leaned closer to Zahrah, "That's fuckin' awesome! Meeting a real singing hotshot... Aiyaiyai! Now I am proud of myself, mama's gotta be proud when she's here's about this!" She'd ramble to herself before taking Zahrah's hand and shaking it excitedly, "It is so great to meet you Miss Fiore!" Her grip was surprisingly strong, however she'd stop noticing how soft Zahrah's hands were. She'd stare blankly for a second.

Before she could say anything else however, her attention would be drawn to Ul, "Idols...? That's blasphemy!" She'd say almost chidingly, cringing before she'd bounce back and laugh with her head held high. Leon brought a fist to her chest, her other hand on her hip as she'd stand proudly; "The 'Comet Maidens' is an elite special task force consistin' of the Eastern Empire's most powerful, brilliant, beautiful, determined and loyal heroines! We were deployed here recently for... WAIT" She'd stop herself, "That's top secret! AND, I'm ON BREAK, I ain't fuckin' talking 'bout work of all things, that's SO boring." Leon glared at Ul, her hands clutched into fists on her side. Ophenia flinched.

Leon blushed as Ophenia took her hands, her expression also went a little stiff and her shoulders tensed up. "Oh, u- uhm... I- I mean..." Leon gently pulled away, nervously laughing as she fiddled with her fingers... "Thank you all for... Wait a minute—" Her expression suddenly went serious as she squinted at the group. "Pointy ears... Sparkly skin... Incredibly soft and warm hands... Trolls" She'd point at the group, "You're all not human are you—" [★ Starlet's Act] Ophenia interrupted, lifting a hand to gesture at the group, "We are actually going to a Troll Party; it is a traditional Ryken celebration where we dress up as different species which happens every season around this time." She'd explain excitedly with a clap and sparkling eyes that made her seem genuine, despite how everything she said was a total lie.

Leon didn't need to know that. Ophenia had an encounter with Eastern Empire soldiers before, and they didn't hesitate to attack as soon as they saw her and the others with her, it was better for everyone if Leon just believed they were all human. "Oh, hahaha!" Leon laughed, "Jeez, I forgot I was in a foreign country! Shit, I was almost ready to put blood on my hands—" She'd give them a thumbs up, "Well, if that's the case, your costumes are all really well made!" Leon would then walk past the group with a waving, "Anyway, see you all later, I gotta catch a festival and try some Rykener cuisine!" Said she, running off again.

Staring off until Leon was a few dozen meters away, Ophenia sighed with a hand on her chest. "How... very." She'd say, sounding almost a bit exhausted.

Meanwhile

Bariton approached Noghe Village at the least quietest time possible, it was the only day in the entire season that Noghe Village was the worst place to seek respite from noise to aid one's mind in keeping keen focus. Yes, today was a day for song and dance, the colours pink, white and yellow; which painted a childish and playfully dainty picture decorated with softened star and heart shapes which lined buildings and dangled from streamers.

The stage was still being set up, old people did not move fast and not many young people were old enough to do much heavy lifting. The girls were more excited to decorate and paint and put up colourful fliers and there were too few adolescent boys; the younger boys seemed to rather join the girls in painting and collecting doohickies and whats-its to decorate the stage. Although, some of the colourful non-ryken lookin' folk seemed to offer their labour in setting up the stage.

"FRESH BAKED SOUR POTATOES WITH APRICOT CHUTNEEEYYYY!! CHEAP AND SWEEEETT!!! FRESH BAKED SOUR POTATOES...!" An old woman's hoarse and bombastic voice echoed in the cacophony of people, she was at a stall with steaming sour potatoes in woven baskets, they looked like sweet potatoes, just the outside was orange and the inside was reddish-pink. Some children were placed some coin on the table and she gave them a small basket with a warm smile on her face, then she yelled again, like a screaming goose. The kids seemed to really enjoy the food.

Bariton would hear a loud thwack beside him, seeing an old man tapping his crooked cane on a rock. "Oi, lad!" Said the man, looking forward despite, probably, talking to Bariton, "Go and make yerself used an' help'em set the performin' form." He meant to say 'performance platform.' The old man was blind, and couldn't see that Bariton was not a villager of Noghe. You could tell the man was blind because where his eyes should have been, there was just skin. As though he had never had eyes in the first place. "What're waitin' fer? Get'cha work in!" He'd chide.

Zahrah Fiore

N7LUreZ.jpg

Astolfo
Mentions: Femboy Femboy Faynorae Faynorae | Ul Femboy Femboy

“Alright, I'm going to put learning to ride it with you on my bucket-list!” Zahrah cheerfully replied to Ul's promise of future lessons.

Zahrah shook their head at Ophenia's denial. “No, no, you're the real idol here, with the reputation and the fans and fan-club and all that stuff! I'm just happy to be able to join in with you!” They replied, realising that most of the things built-up for this to happen were by Ophenia's efforts, not theirs.

They nodded at Ophenia's explanation of love. “Yep, yep. Just like happiness!” They added, still equating the two by default.

As Ophenia informed the 'fan' they were quick to add-on to it. “Yes! We're going to do our bestest best!” They promised their fan. Which reminded them, they should probably ask Ophenia for the lyrics at some point. Ah well...

“Hmhm! I'm Zahrah Fiore!” They introduced themselves again upon being asked if they were one of the performers by Leon. “A hotshot? I don't think my temperature is that high?” They were a tad confused, as the terminology didn't seem to exist in their cotton-based database right now.

“Boring?” They asked upon hearing Leon. “I don't know, top secret mission always sound really exciting to me~ I doubt they can be boring, right?” They'd put in some [Smooth Talker B] to see if they could get the girl to talk just a little more about what she was doing here. Just because they could and because it sounded exciting.

Smooth Talker – Character Grade B, Appraisal B, Empathy B, Insight B, Performance [Acting/Singing/Dancing/Spoken Word/Tin Whistle] B, Persuasion B, Seduction B, Energised B Languages [Common, Terran, Beastial, Sylvan, Monster, Analog] – Character combines whatever (meta)knowledge they can find out about someone with persuasive, empathic and seductive smooth-talking, acting and spoken word in an attempt to make others act according to their will. Character speaks to them in whichever (of the main) languages they are most comfortable with. - Grade B Energised – 3 Post Cooldown

Zahrah was surprised when Ophenia announced their goals had changed from inviting the trolls to dressing up as different species. “We're going to play dress-up? Oh! That's so fun! I've been wanting to do so for a long time! I want to be one of those foxes with a whole bunch of tails! Or maybe one of those plant-like people from the See! Oh, oh, or a mermaid!” They had a lot of fun ideas there.

The mention of 'blood on her hands' was a bit strange. “I'd advise against blood in general, any blood that goes out of the body is normally bad for happiness. Unless maybe you're feeding a vampire you love? Hmmm... perhaps in such a rare case. Anyhow! Try to keep everyone's blood inside! It's way better for happiness in most cases!” They advised.

“See you later!” They'd wave goodbye. “Oh, oh, oh! I just remembered! What were the lyrics?” They asked Ophenia, totally taking this serious enough to remember this time around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back