• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

River Rose

RIP Avicii 1989-2018
The Oracle set out from a dying Earth, in hopes of reaching an inhabitable planet. The ship was large enough to hold thousands, and it did. The year was 2085.

It was the year 2224 when the accident happened. Only 50% died in the first wave. But before long only a few hundred souls remained alive.

It was the year 2238 when the transmission came. The fateful transmission to an almost empty ship.

Hey, me again. I know it seems like I’m making a lot of group rps lately, well that’s true. I’ve discovered it’s a lot more satisfying to have different opinions and views than just one person all of the time. So here’s another one. My idea for this one is a little cryptic, if I’m even using the right word, and it’s going to get kinda dark.

Rules:
-One post a week minimum. Sorry, but that’s how I roll
-Paragraph post length minimum. If you can do five, do five. If you can do two, do two! Just as long as there’s substance to your post, something that the group can work with
-Be respectful. Not everyone can write as well as you do, so don’t bash them for it.
-Be able to handle darker themes. If you have any triggers when it comes to dark stuff, please leave. I don’t want to upset anyone

Alright, that’s all. Questions are welcome and encouraged. Interest must be commented.

CS and OOC will be up at three person interest, RP soon after those. Maybe more to come in the future.....

I'm down. I've got a humanoid alien that's the captain of a self aware AI spaceship.
Do what you wish with that knowledge...

And...you want dark?..I've got some dark things up my sleeve *grins sinisterly*

Last edited:
seems interesting, but I'd like to know a bit more about any plot? or restrictions?

I'm down. I've got a humanoid alien that's the captain of a self aware AI spaceship.
Do what you wish with that knowledge...

And...you want dark?..I've got some dark things up my sleeve *grins sinisterly*
Alright alright alright. That sounds awesome

Apparently I have to edit this
THERE ARE ONLY TWO SHIPS:
The Oracle and the Paradise (passenger vessel)
THIS IS A DARK RP:
There will be very little, if any, happiness and gooey-ness and bright colors. Keep this in mind.
YOUR SPECIES HAS TO ALREADY BE KNOWN BY THE HUMANS
Don’t pick something that sounds outrageous. If your character is on the Oracle, it is a descendant of the creatures that were on it in the beginning. If your character is on the passenger ship, it can’t be something outrageous either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back