• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ❀ir's search for literate partners!

sorcier

il mio fioré

ei9mjd.jpg

777.Noir's search for literate and idiosyncratic writing partners,

Let's keep this shit short and simple, shall we? If you lack the patience to read through this brief set

of rules and interests, I'm not the writer for you. I'm attracted to a more... "thorough" writer, if you 

will. That being said, please read below for a few of my rules and or guidelines. Whatever, bahahah.

I will write as a male or female but I am currently more interested in writing as females or doubling. 

I am quite literate and so I prefer writing with other literates. I will match what you write, typically.-

Boys love, girls love, hetero love doesn't matter to me-- although, gl and ht are my preferred pairings. -

▸ I'm open to real face claims or anime face claims. Please know that I always prefer anime fc though.~ 

Other than that, please don't make me do all of the work. Another thing, I work full time. Enough said.

Titles or small ideas I'm interested in discussing and plotting,

one ▸Modern day girl wakes up in a feudal environment one day. Is forced to work in the red light district

to  survive, until she can figure out how to get back to her own time. ; OPEN

two ▸ A commoner is forced into an arranged marriage, with a mystery royal that no one has heard of.

Upon arrival, it is revealed that the royal they are betrothed to, is the infamous Water God. The question is,

why would the Water God request a commoner to marry? ; OPEN

three ▸ Vampire and a human have a romantic history marred by the parasitic toxicness that often comes

from mingling with a monster. Despite the obsession between them, the vampire disappears for many years.

Until one day, they return, bruised and beaten-- for the human. ; OPEN

More in depth ideas I'm interested in discussing and plotting,

This idea surrounds a city born of filth, sex, drugs and sacrilege. Muse A and Muse B used to be everything to each other-- two lonely

kids that found sanctuary within the corroded hearts of each other. It didn't matter that they were both infested with the ugliness of

the bastard city. At some point during their teen years, the two slowly began to separate until eventually Muse A disappeared altogether.

In the time she was gone, Muse B bloomed into an infamous handyman, known for his strength, ruthlessness and chaotic blood-trail. When Muse B takes on a job for a new Mafia that's visiting the city, he meets them at a mansion not too far out from the city. Upon talking

business with the Mafia Boss, a woman enters, timid and delicate looking. Muse B recognizes Muse A right away and vice versa, although no

words are exchanged. As the Mafia boss introduces Muse A as his fiance, Muse B can't help but notice her faint trembling... and black eye. What

a grim reunion kissed with the ribbon of trouble. ; CLOSED

If you have any ideas from your own post that you would like to do with me, please let me know. Link me to your search. Thaaaanks. ♡

DISCLAIMER : I am more of a mature writer ; angst, dark themes, sensual themes. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Your second plot intrigues me! You're still open for it, correct?

If so, I imagine I would be playing the part of the Water God, a male, and you the commoner, a female. Is that right?

@777.nóir

I'm still open to it, yes. 

Not exactly, I always give my partners first choice to the roles they want to play,

so that's initially up to you. I'm only being picky about certain roles, because I 

often play solely males. So which role is your /first/ choice? 

The role of the Water God was what I really wanted, so if it's fine with you, I'll go with him. 

I'm also imagining I could make up some lore to go with him, such as mythology, his dwelling place, his dominion, etc. I think that could be really fun! I love stuff like that. 

This is assuming, however, that you have nothing in mind for the Water God. Do you have anything I should know about him before I start planning a character? 

I know we should probably take this to PM so as not to clutter your thread, so go ahead and shoot me one, if that's fine with you.

@777.nóir

I'd be interested in doing plot three! Vampire x Human!  Maybe we could talk about it more in depth in a pm? 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back