• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Irregular Opening (Multifandom) OOC

I don't know if putting Jin into Ultraverse was a good idea, now. Or was it?

Regardless, I need to know the happenings of Multiverse Smultiverse. That is where zhe Medic shall go.

Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo is now running the equestria thread, if you have any questions about the setting, how to play any characters, or anything else, just ask me

you can do whatever you want, win, lose, maximum violence or tea parties and picnics, it's up to you

sorry to let you guys down like this but the alternative is being a liar

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Barbas Barbas

Man, I'm sorry to hear that. Good luck, whatever you're up to.

I'm probably going to retcon the arc, if that's OK with everyone? Half the fun is having other people to work with.
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Barbas Barbas

Yeah, I'm retconning out of some respect. That, and it's not going to be as good if there's not a co-creator. I'll update the arc list, and maybe I'll delete some posts.

sorry about this

like I said, I'll continue to help how I can, but I'm just not able to keep up with the posting rate, especially in this format where each post is interspersed with dozens of others from other arcs

I don't know if putting Jin into Ultraverse was a good idea, now. Or was it?

Regardless, I need to know the happenings of Multiverse Smultiverse. That is where zhe Medic shall go.

After Irish Invasion our heroes found out that a some magical amulets containing immense power (the one in Irish Invasion turned a rather chubby old racist guy into a giant monster capable of destroying entire cities just by walking towards them) had been scattered across the Multiverse, so 1812 Overture, Ser Dougan, D.Va, Meetra and Toffee the dog agreed to travel together while the others went back to their own dimensions or remained in the one Irish Invasion took place in to defend them should our heroes fail so that they could set up defences.

Jumping into one universe, they encountered Wabuu the Cheeky Raccoon who informed them that the local villages in the jungle had been take over by the evil panther, the black panther, the panther who was obsessed with diamonds.
Also, Vadcus got frozen in Toffee Crisp by the big bads of the arc who are watching our heroes and supposedly looking for the amulets themselves. He got frozen because they made a pact with the Toffee Crisp Vampire, by the way.

Having him stumble through a portal and end up meeting with our heroes (and Wabuu) makes sense I suppose. AshuraaHunter AshuraaHunter

I see, I see.

So where should I put the Medic at the beginning? I haven't necessarily analyzed the posts for that arc yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back