• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern IQ (MxF or FxM)

Mitheral

"Growf!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I have seen a number of RP “plots” labelled things like:
nerd x popular
Geek x bad girl/boy

What I have yet to see is a pairing of two geniuses - but of completely different natures and interests.

One is a total fanatic about grades, school activities, being the perfect role model for everyone - so he/she thinks - that half the school hates him/her or avoids them. He/she can’t hold a normal conversation half the time. Think Teacher’s Pet; obsesses about tests, studyholic (and tries to make everyone else a studyholic). Party? But the semester isn’t over yet - and what about Summer Reading?

The other is a prime example of Chaos Theory. But invisible to everyone. Behind the scene a creative genius. There are examples of their work everywhere you look, but noone knows who he/she is. Straight A student with perfect grades, perfect GPA. But never seen studying. Never seen partying either though. Invisible, remember? A real Free Spirit.

One thinks the other is uptight and has no life.
One thinks the other has no ambition and will never find a life.
Together … who knows.

This will be either an MxF or FxM. PM me and let me know. Note: I am open to variations on the sub genres.

Blank CS

Well, I really don't understand what the second character should be like, but I love the idea of having two geniuses with very different personalities! While I don't quite understand what the second character should be like, I definitely love the idea. Maybe if we take this to PM you can explain me the idea a bit more? I've always loved the idea of playing an unconventional smart character. Everyone's seen the first type of character a lot, but I think the second one is a very welcome fresh idea. If I could understand a bit more what you mean, I'd love to play that character, preferably as a male role, with the other character being a female.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back