• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Invader Zim

Mysteriouss

Official apple juice breaker
Hello !! I'm currently looking for an IZ roleplay partner. All extra information on this will be listed below.

What I'm looking for:
• A semi literate - literate rp partner.
• An active partner who's able to respond at least three times a week.
• On top of responses, I'd enjoy it if they were at the very least 4+ sentences long. So I can have something to work with.

What you can expect from me:
• I will be busy for three weeks in the month of July. I will be unable to reply from 2pm-9pm CST. Any time before or after those is when I'm most likely to reply.
• Despite that minor bump, I'm an active roleplayer.
• Paragraph long or longer replies.

Information on the roleplay:
• As of this moment, I'm only interested in Invader Zim roleplays.
• I'm extremely felxible on plots and themes.
• If we're talking romance, I prefer ZaDr. But again, I can be flexible with it.
• Canon only roleplays, please.
• I'm most active on Discord and Google Hangouts.

• If I missed any important detail that you're wondering about, never feel afraid to confront me about it. I'm a very sociable person. I don't bite. u v u

If you'd rather contact me privately about all of this, please message my Discord or Google Hangouts.
Discord - Mysteriouss#2297
Email - lpssnowystudio@gmail.com (Mind the name, it's very old)
If you don't happen to have either of these for one reason of another, feel free to also hit me up with a note on DeviantArt about it.
DA - ColdCoughi

OMG, I was litteraly going to post a topic and I instantly see Invader Zim, and your wanting ZaDr XD yess, I rp on Discord, my name is ZadZap #2688. I don't have any ideas at the exact moment, but I'm sure we can both come up with something.

Partner still available? I friggin adore ZADR and am willing to rp as either zim or dib. I have a D-I-S-C-O-R-D Littleberd#5930 and usually follow up with the requirements you're looking for.

Hello !! I'm currently looking for an IZ roleplay partner. All extra information on this will be listed below.

What I'm looking for:
• A semi literate - literate rp partner.
• An active partner who's able to respond at least three times a week.
• On top of responses, I'd enjoy it if they were at the very least 4+ sentences long. So I can have something to work with.

What you can expect from me:
• I will be busy for three weeks in the month of July. I will be unable to reply from 2pm-9pm CST. Any time before or after those is when I'm most likely to reply.
• Despite that minor bump, I'm an active roleplayer.
• Paragraph long or longer replies.

Information on the roleplay:
• As of this moment, I'm only interested in Invader Zim roleplays.
• I'm extremely felxible on plots and themes.
• If we're talking romance, I prefer ZaDr. But again, I can be flexible with it.
• Canon only roleplays, please.
• I'm most active on Discord and Google Hangouts.

• If I missed any important detail that you're wondering about, never feel afraid to confront me about it. I'm a very sociable person. I don't bite. u v u

If you'd rather contact me privately about all of this, please message my Discord or Google Hangouts.
Discord - Mysteriouss#2297
Email - lpssnowystudio@gmail.com (Mind the name, it's very old)
If you don't happen to have either of these for one reason of another, feel free to also hit me up with a note on DeviantArt about it.
DA - ColdCoughi

U still accepting, I don't do ZaDr, but if you can I can do ZaDf and Dib x OC. Shoot a form my way for info on my OC. She's cool, in my opinion,but I wanna know your thoughts.

NaDr.jpg

Here's an image of her and Dib around Christmas and under the mistletoe.Plots are up for discussion, I'm semi-lit and my oc tends to be protective if she loves someone in a romantic way. She's also a kitsune angel from another dimension sent to Earth as a refugee of war even though she's a princess. Sound interesting. Her eyes are teal, but she wears contacts and has several cosplay pairs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back