• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Invader Zim Oc x Oc/canon anybody?

KaigerGalaxy

Resident Kaiju Groupie
I have an oc who I've wanted to use for a little while but never did. His name is Dag, an Irken scientist on the run after finding out some classified information. Earth seemed like the perfect place to hide since it's where they sent Zim.

I'm a semi-lit roleplayer open to characters outside of IZ as well!
I'm still in school so please be patient with me as I can't reply at times. CDT Timezone

Hey, dont know if this is still open but i can rp with ya! I have a new oc ive been meaning to use aswell, though she is shipped with professor membrane. Shes one of those "membranes wife" ocs, which ik everyone isnt fine with, but i thought id ask.

Hey, dont know if this is still open but i can rp with ya! I have a new oc ive been meaning to use aswell, though she is shipped with professor membrane. Shes one of those "membranes wife" ocs, which ik everyone isnt fine with, but i thought id ask.
Honestly haven't heard of those before, lmao. It's been a while since I've used Dag but I'm sure I can get back into the swing!

Hello! I was wondering if I could join...although I’m a little late. I do have an OC for this and you can find me on Roleplay.me by the username sharkie.

If you’re still looking for a 1x1, I have a few that would fit. Toss in a bit of Resisty and there could be a revolution type plot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back