• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Introduce me to your fandom

LunarArt1

Ya boi
I know this is gonna seem like a dumb idea, but I want to rp fandoms I don’t know or I’m not in. This is normally how I get into fandoms since I have someone to talk to or share memes about it with. So if you’re looking for somebody to rp a certain fandom with and don’t mind explaining about it to them, then post what you want to do down below. I have really relaxed rules and a lot of them can be negotiated or discarded
Rules
-I’ll play as a guy, and prefer doing mxf. I can take on side characters normally
-I’ll play as an oc since I don’t know the fandom
I can’t really think of anything else for this, but have a good day and I hope this works
Edit-this is open no matter the reply count

Last edited:
Any particular ones? Lately, I've been craving RWBY, Sailor Moon, and Marvel myself. Especially the first two. I have characters for those, though the second I'd consider doubling for.
gallery_2_6_28841.jpg
Blake23XuuniesSprite.png

I know this is gonna seem like a dumb idea, but I want to rp fandoms I don’t know or I’m not in. This is normally how I get into fandoms since I have someone to talk to or share memes about it with. So if you’re looking for somebody to rp a certain fandom with and don’t mind explaining about it to them, then post what you want to do down below. I have really relaxed rules and a lot of them can be negotiated or discarded
Rules
-I’ll play as a guy, and prefer doing mxf. I can take on side characters normally
I can’t really think of anything else for this, but have a good day and I hope this works

This is such an interesting idea! Would you be up for Transformers:Animated, perhaps?

I Have A Small List Of Fandoms I Have Characters For.

I'm Into My Little Pony:Friendship Is Magic, Steven Universe, Attack On Titan, My Hero Academia, Furry, Maybe Udnertale, Mystic Messenger, Detroit: Become Human, And The Book series ‘Arc Of A Scythe’ By Neal Shusterman Is Universe I Have A Character For. And Then I Have Non-Fandom Based Ocs!

I Have A Small List Of Fandoms I Have Characters For.

I'm Into My Little Pony:Friendship Is Magic, Steven Universe, Attack On Titan, My Hero Academia, Furry, Maybe Udnertale, Mystic Messenger, Detroit: Become Human, And The Book series ‘Arc Of A Scythe’ By Neal Shusterman Is Universe I Have A Character For. And Then I Have Non-Fandom Based Ocs!
I know hardly anything about Attack on titan (I’ve seen the first few episodes) and mystic messanger

Rules
Edit-this is open no matter the reply count
I'm really into both DHMIS and Don't Starve, and those are smaller fandoms so I'd love to help someone else get into them if you're interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back