• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Introduce me to your fandom

I have a few fandoms I'd like to RP. Tell me if any of the following sounds like something you'd be interested in:

-My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

-The Amazing World of Gumball

-Cookie Run

-Plants vs Zombies

I have a few fandoms I'd like to RP. Tell me if any of the following sounds like something you'd be interested in:

-My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

-The Amazing World of Gumball

-Cookie Run

-Plants vs Zombies
I’ll be honest, my little pony isn’t my thing (not saying it shouldn’t be anybody’s)
I just don’t like Amazing world of gumball
No clue what this one is
No clue how you’d rp pvz

Ok, I'll explain:

-Cookie Run is a mobile game, one of those games where a character runs and you tap to make them jump? Something like that. The characters you play as are cookies, those that have head eyes, arms and legs? There's a vast variety of cookies, each with their own abilities and personalities. The game gives you some hints as to what their personalities actually are, but I've always loved using a lot of headcanons for this. For example, Coffee Cookie loves to drink coffee and carries a shopping bag that says "I love NY", based on this I make the headcanon that she lives a busy life in New York and that she loves to go shopping. Or for example, Orange Cookie has a tennis outfit, of course you'd expect her to be a tennis player. There's some that are pretty obvious, like a pirate cookie or a ninja cookie. I encourage you to look up some cookies in the Cookie Run Wiki so you can get yourself familiarized with them, and then tell me if you're interested in trying it out or not. I play a lot of OCs myself, so that's no issue.

-Plants vs Zombies is easy. Basically you just give each plant their own personality, likes and tastes. Same for zombies. The almanac already gives you a lot of hints as to what kind of personality each plant has, but of course there's a lot of room for headcanons here too. We could either make it a action-packed roleplay that tells the story of the never-ending battle between plants and zombies, or we could have it be more of a slice-of-life type RP with plants living their everyday lives and spending time with their friends, possibly even having some romantic plots pop up. There's also Plants vs Zombies Heroes, which adds the plant heroes and zombie heroes into the mix, so if you're a fan of superhero roleplays, a roleplay based on Plants vs Zombies Heroes could be an interesting choice. Again, I play a lot of OCs here too, so that's no issue.

In both cases I have several OCs, while still being able to handle most of the canon characters, so if you're interested in either of these, just let me know. I also recommend looking each of them up in their respective wikis to learn more about them.

Ok, I'll explain:

-Cookie Run is a mobile game, one of those games where a character runs and you tap to make them jump? Something like that. The characters you play as are cookies, those that have head eyes, arms and legs? There's a vast variety of cookies, each with their own abilities and personalities. The game gives you some hints as to what their personalities actually are, but I've always loved using a lot of headcanons for this. For example, Coffee Cookie loves to drink coffee and carries a shopping bag that says "I love NY", based on this I make the headcanon that she lives a busy life in New York and that she loves to go shopping. Or for example, Orange Cookie has a tennis outfit, of course you'd expect her to be a tennis player. There's some that are pretty obvious, like a pirate cookie or a ninja cookie. I encourage you to look up some cookies in the Cookie Run Wiki so you can get yourself familiarized with them, and then tell me if you're interested in trying it out or not. I play a lot of OCs myself, so that's no issue.

-Plants vs Zombies is easy. Basically you just give each plant their own personality, likes and tastes. Same for zombies. The almanac already gives you a lot of hints as to what kind of personality each plant has, but of course there's a lot of room for headcanons here too. We could either make it a action-packed roleplay that tells the story of the never-ending battle between plants and zombies, or we could have it be more of a slice-of-life type RP with plants living their everyday lives and spending time with their friends, possibly even having some romantic plots pop up. There's also Plants vs Zombies Heroes, which adds the plant heroes and zombie heroes into the mix, so if you're a fan of superhero roleplays, a roleplay based on Plants vs Zombies Heroes could be an interesting choice. Again, I play a lot of OCs here too, so that's no issue.

In both cases I have several OCs, while still being able to handle most of the canon characters, so if you're interested in either of these, just let me know. I also recommend looking each of them up in their respective wikis to learn more about them.
I’m sorry, but I don’t think this is my thing. I hope you do fine someone interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back