• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Into the Witches hut

StarletDream

eTGN2qhOh9NVOZUuBxuXiBmH91BsYKdq1O7B18SPQDUCiONhuFbInKBkQYbF-whxyeMHBp26FUi_0nAiNd4U2mYs1IF3fDJzV8BXhfEQ4LR4fi7px9ExIUgqtZN5J1mZF4XDafae-Nbs3Sji5OG4w79_HzFGUB62AL2s-l7EMdZw3gKc_Y1tWIUzLjSzQA

Greetings ; and welcome all ! You can call me Starlet.
BEFORE GOING FURTHER; I want to state something I am willing to do!
In the past: a friend of mine, and I, would reach out to each other for fandoms we couldn’t find anyone for. We’d read character wikis, explain stuff to each other, or watch stuff in order to play a fandom for each other. I AM WILLING TO DO THIS WITH YOU!

✧.{ ABOUT ME }
My name is Starlet. You could also call me Lotte. I am a 22-year old college student, studying Chemical Engineering. It’s been a hot minute since I really got into one: or had one go past ooc chatter, but, I’ve roleplays for many years before this dry spell of mine! I’m an avid lover of Video games, Shows/Movie binging, Anime/Manga, and even renaissance festivals! Overall: I’m a total nerd and I don’t hide it. I am in the EST-Timezone, although different time zones don’t bother me. And I go by They/Them!

✧.{ COMMITMENT }
I will only do double-up roleplays! { Double-ups are where you play your oc, my oc’s love interest, I play my oc, and your oc’s love interest. They will be in separate scenes as well } . The only expectation to this: will be if you’d rather only play a canon character for my oc. I also do not do oc x oc, or canon x canon. I am a fan-girl through and through, and, I hope to meet people to gush with while writing a story!

✧.{ REPLY TIMES }
I am a college student, with certain mental illnesses, so I can’t always guarantee I’ll be able to give you a proper heads up when I will take a while. Most of the time, I will do my best to let you know when I’ll take longer than a couple of days or so! If you don’t hear from me within a week, please just nudge me! I don’t bite. I do want a long-term roleplay, but, since I am so sporadic, I don’t mind random breaks because of life, always feel free to reach back out to me whenever!

✧.{ OUR OCS + YOU }
I adore meeting other people’s ocs! I adore gushing about them and making headcanons of them with their love interest! I’m someone who’s never been picky about my partner’s ocs. Bending the world a little is okay with me. But, other than that, make your bean however you want the bean to be! When it comes to ocs; all that I ask is that you don’t hog the spot-light. You might think that shouldn’t be possible with the two separate scenes at once, but, it is!

When it comes to you; all that I would like is a partner who will ooc chat with me! Plot with me, make headcanons. Bonus if the person also likes to gush about our pairings, or share a playlist and more!

✧.{ LIMITS, CONTENT, RATINGS }
As a 22 year old, I don’t mind diving into more mature themes. Romance, Drama, Fluff, Dark topics, are ones I enjoy. Obviously, I will not roleplay anything of a darker / mature nature with a minor, so, please be 18+ when reaching out to me!

FANDOMS

✧.{ THE WITCHER } High Craving
I like a mix of both the game, and the show. I’m almost done with Witcher 3, and almost done with the show!
[ ♥ Geralt Of Rivia ]
[ Slight AU from story is good. ]

✧.{ GENSHIN IMPACT } Eh- Craving
AR59, caught up to everything currently except for events!
[ ♥ Scaramouche ]

✧.{ HOUSE M.D } Medium Craving
Know the full show!
[ ♥ Dr.Georgry House. ]

✧.{ THE LEGEND OF VOX MACHINA (SHOW) } Eh- Craving
I’ve watched the whole show!
[ ♥ n/a I don’t know. I just really like the show. ]
[ n/a ]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back