• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Into the Ruins - Exalted 3e - CLOSED

Psychie

Princess Psychie
I have long played Exalted 3rd edition, but this will be my first foray into running it. I have plans for the group to be based in the East, and all three types of Exalted that are out may be used. I am hoping for two or three more players to sign up so I don't have a massive group to deal with, with a max of five players. Sherwood Sherwood Chowlett Chowlett are already in.

Any takers?

Sherwood

Luna's Concubine
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I am thinking of either a Dawn swordsman/martial artist or an archer.

Chowlett

I have no firm ideas as yet - I've never played a properly sneaky Exalt, so that may be an option. In general, I find DB to be slightly more interesting, but equally I've never played a Solar for long, so I'm happy to go either way.

Psychie

Princess Psychie
Night Caste can indeed be fun to play. Depending on what everyone pulls in, I'll be adding in a NPC to help fill in the blanks.

Psychie

Princess Psychie
Awesome! Thank you! Time for my happy dance!

Now that I have at least three players, I will put up a game, character and OOC thread shortly and put the links here once they are up. Just so everyone knows, since this is my first effort in running 3e, I am not going to allow any custom Charms or Evocations. It has to be from the official books to be allowed in.

Eonivar

Looking for Hope and Inspiration
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Do you still have room to play? I own 3E (and 1E), and have wanted to play it forever. I would love to join this.

Users who are viewing this thread