• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Into the Ruins - Exalted 3e - CLOSED

Psychie

Princess Psychie
I have long played Exalted 3rd edition, but this will be my first foray into running it. I have plans for the group to be based in the East, and all three types of Exalted that are out may be used. I am hoping for two or three more players to sign up so I don't have a massive group to deal with, with a max of five players. Sherwood Sherwood Chowlett Chowlett are already in.

Any takers?

I am thinking of either a Dawn swordsman/martial artist or an archer.

I have no firm ideas as yet - I've never played a properly sneaky Exalt, so that may be an option. In general, I find DB to be slightly more interesting, but equally I've never played a Solar for long, so I'm happy to go either way.

Night Caste can indeed be fun to play. Depending on what everyone pulls in, I'll be adding in a NPC to help fill in the blanks.

Awesome! Thank you! Time for my happy dance!

Now that I have at least three players, I will put up a game, character and OOC thread shortly and put the links here once they are up. Just so everyone knows, since this is my first effort in running 3e, I am not going to allow any custom Charms or Evocations. It has to be from the official books to be allowed in.

Do you still have room to play? I own 3E (and 1E), and have wanted to play it forever. I would love to join this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back