• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Into the Open Sky: a D&D sky pirates story

It seems like we're going to need some brains on our team anyway so I'll just make an artificer.

I was thinking of someone on the younger side but I dunno how people would feel about that. Either way they are brightbeyed, adventurous, a good engineer and probably wants to make her living selling wares she makes

That said, will I be allowed to make things? Because making things is a huge part of artificer I feel

I have my sheet posted, and other than her background, its done.

Hi is this campaign still in need of adventurers? I have a character that I want to bring back to life as I only got to play them in a one-shot. If that is possible of course.

Makes sense. I'm gonna take a gamble and say we're using 5th edition system based on the character sheet? Any particular restrictions on class or race I need to be aware off besides what you mentioned in your character creation section? I want to make sure lore wise my class and race would be reasonable in your setting. If not then I can easily tweak what needs to be adjusted. I planned on playing a Changeling Warlock, Pact of the Blade.

Room for one more?
Edit: dang, so close. If a space opens up, please drop me a message

Last edited:
On second thoughts, I'm going to drop out of this. I just don't feel familiar enough with the setting. Have fun, the rest of you.

Thanks for the heads up. I grew up with the first book, so I'm really happy to be taking part. Let me see what everyone else is playing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back