• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Into the fire (1x1 MzHyde/Gallifrog)

Kay smirked at the comment Rinaa made about not singing musicals or Disney. It reminded her of the conversation of songs back at John's soon after she had first met Elliott, maybe a few weeks after? Saying how much they detested it and she attempted to defend their place in the world. Sure, she was no Disney fan herself, but when she grew up with Sam whose favourite animated film was Beauty and the Beast, it was hard to not understand they're place in the world of music. That and when she's a piano player, musicals end up being part of her list of songs she could play if asked. Though she wouldn't admit it, her favourites as Anastasia and Hercules, but that was because Anastasia was a badass who gave Dimitri utter hell, and Hercules had some amazing gospel songs in it with the addition of Megara's snarky sassy attitude.

Fia noted how Rinaa's opinion on the music was the same as Leah's. Both Kay and Fia had to agree with the Mission Impossible statement. Neither of them were Bond fans, especially the recent Bond films. Yet Mission Impossible were the go to spy films for both girls. Fia was introduced to the film's only around a couple of years ago in her timeline but she fell in love with them, and Ethan Hunt as a character. Kay had loved them along with the old original series that her adoptive dad was obsessed with. Both of them smirked at the whole proverb topic when they said don't listen to them unless their Isogrii ones.

It was a running joke among the Isogrii, having a way of having a jab at how most races believed their proverbs and religions and culture to be far superior than that of any other civilisation. Jay pointed a fork accusingly at Rinaa, who knew damn well that the assassin could do a John Wick and kill somebody seventeen different ways with only a fork. The gravitas of the gesture was slightly ruined by the barbecue sauce dropping from it"And don't forget that either." Rinaa just smirked in response. "There's no chance of that happening. Ever. They are far too fun to quote at friends or to yell angrily down a phone at somebody to confuse them even more than they are already. Espescially whne they don't know the language."

Jay laughed and Elliott groaned as the penny dropped. When he and Jay had first met and for a good year afterwards, they spent their time hissing insults at one another like two territorial cats (according to Toby). He'd always wondered how Jay seemed to have a never ending supply of ones in her native language (which he hadn't learned at that point). But it made sense now. "Really? You were yelling bloody proverbs?" Jay nodded with a smirk. "Yup, along with threats of grevious bodily harm, mutilation and the painful amputation of limbs using a chainsaw." Jay smirked back, her evil streak beginning to show. "As my sibling duty I should inform you that that is not how flirting is meant to work. But to each their own." Cal smirked, while Elliott rolled his eyes. "Says the one who was oblivious for longer than I was."

Seeing it all continue, Kay just smiled and every now and then it turned to a smirk as she listened on. There really wasn't anything she could say to out in her two cents and so just let the chit chat between Jay, Elliott and Rinaa go on. It was just nice in her eyes to see the three of them chat the way they were, knowing it must make Rinaa happy she's experiencing a normal family situation that included the dad she longed to know. When Cal chimed in about how flirting works, she couldn't help but chuckle.

She was pretty certain no one at the table flirted with their significant other in the normal way, other than possibly Chas. "Pretty sure none of you flirt the normal way with the ones you like. I mean, Cal was completely oblivious, Cliff flirted by throwing snow and ice at Cal, you and Jay threw insults at each other, mum and dad aren't exactly that different either and always making jabs at each other to show they care about each other.... I'm glad I'm single because I've got no hope in getting normal advice from any of you!" Fia retorted with a smug smirk at calling them all out on it. Kay was ready to protest that one but she couldn't because she knew everything Fia said was indeed true. "And yet again a 17 year old calls us all out" Kay chuckled.

Cal couldn't deny Elliott's words, so instead she just shrugged and took another bite of food. When Fia called them out on their various flirting techniques, everybody had a different reaction. It started with Rinaa declaring "I don't think I've ever heard a statement that's so right, yet so fundamentally wrong at the same time." Cliff gave Fia a raised eyebrow and "and the problem with that is what precisely? My future wife is a pyrokinetic after all." Cal immediately raised an objection on the grounds that "I was damn good at flirting with the other girls I'd had an interest in, just took me too long to figure out about this blond haired cyrokinetic." She reached over to mess up Cliff's clearly purple hair.

John objected on the grounds of "none of ye except Chas have any idea what I was like in my younger years." "He practically hit on anything that moved, and it worked too. I'd also like to point out that I can flirt like a normal being." "Insults weren't the only things I threw at him, if that's you're definition of how we flirted then there's far much more than insults that needs to be added for accuracy's sake." Jay commented, before herself and Elliott began to list off the various things that had been thrown at one by the other. "Knives, daggers, a couple of swords" "a javelin, a broom, a hell of a lot of bricks, an antique lamp" "various books including the complete works of Shakespeare, a laptop, throwing stars, a toaster, half a sandwich, a demon" "a calculator, every tool in A.J's place, games console, half a motorbike, bowling ball, a drone, combat boots" "A.J"

"Basically everything that wasn't nailed down git thrown. And the desk Jay was chained to during the whole 'prisoner' thing. And besides, as these people clearly demonstrate, everybody's different. As for me? I have a spotless record at finding the gay guys and the straight girls, but that's life."
John, Jay and Elliott all nodded in agreement at that. As did Chas, he'd seen a lot of John's nights out and learned a thing or two.

When everyone started replying to Fia's comment, Kay wished her daughter said absolutely nothing all of a sudden. It went from a light hearted jab to everyone correcting her kid, mostly via a extremely long list from Elliott and Jay about what was thrown at each other. It just showed the lot of them, except for Chas it seemed were very unconventional in many ways and there wasn't going to be a day any time soon where it would change. "Except for that chick Moya at the bike rental place, you got her number in no time flat and there's no way she's straight from the looks she was giving you back" Fia added towards Rinaa, now hoping she wasn't going to put her foot in it by saying anything, when she did so well not disclosing that information earlier.

"As for our younger years, we've all done stupid shit in our time when it comes to flirting with other people. Including probably things we shouldn't be proud of but no doubt don't give a shit about" Kay said, thinking back to some of the photos she shared with John of her not so mature times with guys on snooker tables or bar bathrooms and the like.

Chas, John, Cal and Cliff let out audible sighs when the list of things Jay and Elliott had deemed necessary kept growing with no end in sight. Those two were quite something. Everybody had their own disaster stories from when they were younger and/or less experienced. John of course thought of the particular pictures he had shown Kay, the ones of him in his sisters mini skirt on the stripper pole. It was a good memory, albeit a somewhat ridiculous one. Everybody around the table had dirt on somebody or another, so there was mass relief when a suitable diversion topic came up. Rinaa had thrown away all pretences of a closet with her earlier remark, so she was clearly comfortable with her orientation and other people knowing it. So Fia's remark was of great interest.

Rinaa knew it would only be a matter of time, she hadn't specifically stated that Fia wasn't to say anything, so it was fair game. "Well that much is obvious" she shrugged, as if it was the most normal thing in the world to publically discuss the cute girl she'd chatted up earlier with the whole group, despite the fact that it never happened in her timeline with the full group. "Anybody with half decent bi-fi or gaydar could have figured that one out. And either way she was smokin'." "Seems like we did miss out, though all these guys would just have acted as a deterrant." Jay remarked with a smirk. "Yup, definetely would have cramped my style."

Kay always wondered whether Rinaa could be bi just from growing up with Sam who was gay and of course since knowing about Elliott. So it didn't come as a surprise to her like it didnt with anyone else as that information came about. That didn't mean it wasn't interesting though that during their time out of the apartment, Rinaa managed to do something completely normal instead constantly pushing normality away.

"She was pretty for sure. Amazing set of black wings on her. But yeah you missed your girl flirting like no tomorrow which made her get a deal on the bikes and the girl's number." Fia commented. Even if she didn't fully know which way she swung, she could always credit someone where it's due. Yet Rinaa was right also in the fact everyone round this table would have cramped Rinaa's style of tried to embarrass her in some way or another. Fia just knew it, just from how she knew everyone in her timeline.

Rinaa kept her mouth zipped on the point of' for me, there mightn't be a tomorrow' she knew Fia meant no ill by her choice of words, it was just one of those phrases that she didn't realise how commonly used it was until the threat of impending death came to stay. "Well damn, a number and a discount? You certainly know what you're doing, no idea where you got that from." There was no hiding that Jay was proud of Rinaa for many reasons, her flirting ability, the fact she'd done something like a normal teenager and that she'd begun to open up and show the more vibrant, realexd side of her.

" Wings huh?" Elliott had a tell me more face , fitting smoothly into the role of 'far too nosy for their own good parent'. Something that both John and Jay picked up on. "Yup, it's not some kind of weird metaphor or future slang, it's her Devra mutation, two metre wingspan if I had to guess. Matt black feathers, thing and sleek ones, racer wings. And don't get excited Cliff, not the egg laying type." Rinaa couldn't resist the jab, prompting groans from the rest of the table as the egg laying person images came back. "You have no taste whatsoever." Cliff retorted back with a gleam in her eyes that said she didn't mean it.

Fia didnt even think about the wording when she said what she did. It was just one of those commonly used phrases she uses a lot like many people, or like when people always said 'oh hell only knows' and the such to her or her family even though none of her family are free from Hell quote literally in some manner or form. She noticed the pride in Jay over how Rinaa handled the whole interaction from then and now with the rest of them, just like the others would have.

Elliott wasn't the only one who got their interest piqued intensely at the mention of wings, Kay did also. She actually stopped eating for that brief moment wanting to know more. She listened to how this girl got her wings and found it interesting, especially as she's already had hers (granted not on show), since birth but they only truly came into their own when she around 5 or 6. She was young and couldn't fully remember when they came out properly. She and Fia both also groaned at the egg laying comment, and Fia certainly covered her ears shaking her head. "Nope nope nope nope!" She repeated.

Seeing the interest in the wing description, Rinaa pulled out a pencil, then carefully perforated a piece of spread paper from her notebook. She sketched from her memory, it wasn't a realistic sketch of the wings, she couldn't do that kind of art. Instead it was closer in style to a mechanical drawing. Rinaa drew free hand, but given the proper time, she would have been measuring with various rulers protractors and set squares. All lines and angles, but unmistakably a set of wings. "They look something like this for a visual reference." She passed the page to Cliff, and from there it made its way around the table.

Meanwhile the table was cleared of plates and the desert menu passed around. Rinaa, Cal and Cliff all glanced at it as a formality, already knowing what was on it, and what was worth eating. Elliott meanwhile hadn't seen the menu on years, but little had changed since he'd last been there and he knew he'd be ordering the same thing he'd always order as a kid.

When the power with the rough drawing on it was shown around the table, Kay could easily get a just of what Rinaa was showing. Any other time and she would have asked for the pencil and gone in detail before asking if it was like how she added. She just had that kind of artistic eye which would have been no surprise to anyone. From what was shown though, Kay could see how they were different to her own and no doubt Fia's. The only similarity she would have imagined would be the sort of wingspan depending on the height of the girl in comparison to her own height or Fia's and the fact they were feathered.

When the dessert menu got brought round, she did the usual look through, letting Fia look over her shoulder instead of just waiting her turn to hold the menu. There were many things to choose from and she really didn't know what to pick until she eventually decided for the apple crumble with custard. Fia being Fia went for the chocolate cake.

The wings were radically different to those Fia and Kay possesed. And they had to be, they had to compensate for the laws of physics that magical wings just ignored altogether. When the sketch made its way back to her, Rinaa folded it neatly in half and tucked it away between the back cover of the notebook. The chocolate cake was a particularly popular option, but there was some other interesting choices to choose from. The deserts didn't take any longer than seven minutes to arrive. By which point everybody had moved on from Rinaa's personal life (as minute as it was) and on to other things.

Cal and Cliff were talking about wedding food and how much was acceptable for her family to make and how much should be aquired from other sources. They talked with a mix of sign and Attili, slipping seamlessly from one to the other. John and Chas were discussing Elliott's old school and their opinions on it from what they'd seen. Jay, Rinaa and Elliott were talking about various novels, trying to find which ones they had in common and which ones needed to be put on the reading list, or the list of books to buy in the future. The atmosphere was relaxed and casual and it both felt and looked like a normal family dinner.

When the desserts arrived, Kay had to admit she was impressed, especially as baking and desserts were her forte when it came to cooking. She even did the typical mother move and stole a mouthful of Fia's chocolate cake to try which earned a little complaint from Fia and made Kay chuckle. Fia then decided to do the same back to her, but Kay didn't protest or mind in the slightest. She half expected it to happen as it was a thing she did with Sam.

The two spoke to each other as much as they could, but Fia did find it difficult to know what to talk about that wouldn't ruin everything. Kay was aware of the struggle that Fia clearly had, but they still made the best of what they did talk about. Neither felt they could join in on any of the other topics being spoken about by any of the others but they were okay with it.

By the time everybody had finished eating, the sky was beginning to darken slightly. It had lost the whispy blue tinge of earlier and was slowly heading towards an inky navy. The lack of clouds meant a lack of proper sunset, but the remaining light bounced off the icy fragments of the rings creating a band of twinkling lights dyed different hues due to the refraction of the light. When it came to paying for the meal, things became slightly more awkward. Jay, Rinaa, Cal and Cliff all possesed money in Attili currency, so there was the predictable battle as to who would pay for what. Any money Elliott had had while on Attil was either frozen, removed from the account by his father or squirrel led away in some long neglected hiding place. To find these hiding places was a job for another day.

In the end, the bill was split. Rinaa refused to let anybody pay for her, so she paid for herself and Chas because "I owe him a meal in my time, and it doesn't look like I'm gonna get a chance to pay that debt then, so I might as well do it here." There was no arguments on that, Rinaa's inevitable premature death was quite the trump card when wielded with her stubborness. Jay paid for herself and Elliott, while Cal and Cliff took care of the rest of the bill. They descended down the stairs. "Is now a good time for this plas-ball game or are we all to bloated with food to play properly?"

Kay always felt awkward about people paying for her but in this instance she really had no option, just like the majority of them. She did think how it was good of Rinaa to pay for Chas, even if it was a debt owed in her timeline. She thanked both Cal and Cliff for paying for the rest of them, feeling it was only right to do so. The sky may not have had that same amazing sunset as before, but the appearance it did make, was still liked by Kay.

As they descended the stairs, she smirked at the question about the game of plas-ball having the opinion that the ones who wanted to play it could if they wanted because she only was going to watch anyway. It wouldn't surprise her if they did want to play it despite not having long eaten. As long as she was out the way and just watching, she didn't care. "You're the ones who want to play it, up to you lot" she commented.

"There's no complaints from me, and besides the arena is on the way back anyway. And Elliott's going back to prison so who knows when the next time we'll all be around is?" Rinaa replied, making Elliott nod. His times in the cell varied in length depending on shifts and which of the guards Cal trusted or had favours due with. He couldn't deny that there was a possibility of him being in jail continously for weeks, as his father was making no effort to hurry and show himself. "Fair point the hours are unpredictable at best. My father's not exactly making an effort to show himself and get it over with so I say do it now." "And I'm game too, and if somebody does throw up their lunch at least it'll be entertaining." Jay gave a wry smirk.

"Four for four then, let's do it." Cal led the way back towards the main stadium. It was an amphitheatre, like the Colluseum, but made from metal and concrete as opposed to stone. The main arena was only used for team training, so nestled in the shadow of the bigger building were the smaller arenas used for training and junior teams. The players split one way, and Cliff led the non-players the other way towards the stadium seating. The smaller arena was about the same area as an basketball court, but stretched out into an elongated oval shape. The seats were raised, meaning that the playing field itself was like a battle pit. At each end was a circular metal hoop two metres off the ground. Flicking on the lights as she passed, Cliff made her way to the controllers booth to set up the force shield. "Best view is from over here."

Kay had a feeling they'd all want to do it whilst they still had the chance to. She had to agree that Rinaa and Elliott both had a very valid point of the whole him being in prison situation. She hoped for everyone's sake, mostly his, that it wouldn't be weeks on end, but they couldn't be certain. When Jay said about if anyone threw up their food it'd be entertaining, she thought to herself 'for you maybe!' she really didn't want to witness anyone else vomiting, doing it herself was bad enough.

Along with everyone else, she followed on to the stadium and was amazed by the sheer size of the place. She followed Cliff when she lead the way to the best seats view wise, coming to a seat and sitting down. "This place is awesome!" Fia remarked, looking around getting all kinds of ideas of what sort of training could be done in such a large area. "That it is kiddo" Kay agreed, crossing her legs at her ankles as she sat. She then took her jacket off just for the time being to be more comfortable.

Chas had seen the arena before, the night he decided to join the others training. He'd heard about the sport from Elliott. It was one of those sports that everybody knew about and was involved in on some way or another. But unlike Earth sports, there was also positions for none sporty positions. A tech operator was necessary fro the professional games, and somebody had to design armour and fit boots. And having a medical person around was always a good call. He and John chuckled at Fia's interests in the arena "if you think this is cool, you should see the full sized arena set up for a night game." Cliff nodded backing him up. "It's damn awesome, both as a player and an audience member."

"It's one of the first places Elliott showed us" John gestured at himself and Chas, deciding that sitting on a seat was too boring and instead chose to perch on the seat back, his feet on the row in front of him. "of Attil when he began explaining his life story and what exactly his race was like both cultural and physically. There's only positive memories associated with it. The MindWalk version stayed accurate to this." A gesture at the arena, which had a roof deigned to open to allow for sky viewing. "Unlike his version of London." "he gets far too much enjoyment about doing the Inception street folding in it." "So it is true with MindWalking the controller can manipulate the reality in their minds? That's damn amazing!" Cliff yelled down from her place, the height having not affected her ability to lip read.

It was no wonder to Kay that Fia would find it amazing just by judging her whole personality. Like Fia, this was Kay's first time seeing the arena. The two girls listened to each and every one of them as they spoke about it, including Cliff from above them. When Cliff seemed amazed a out the whole mindwalking manipulation thing Kay chuckled. "Yeah it's true! Trippy but as you say, amazing" she replied, remembering the first time she experienced it and how it put her in one of the skin tight outfits Sam made her wear once, still oblivious to the fact that John had to take a second glance at her in it.

Fia sat on a seat properly like Kay did, but she crossed one leg right over the other and managed to still loop her foot round and under her leg. For most people it shouldn't be comfortable in any way but for Fia it was. Glancing across, Kay wondered how on earth her kid got so damn flexible to be able to sit in such a manner. Kay did however take this opportunity to lean against John's legs slightly so she wasn't so hunched over. It meant her leggings weren't digging into her bump so much

Satisfied with the confirmation, Cliff nodded then added "It's a really rare ability, there's only about twenty, maybe thirty people on this planet with the high from that Elliott has, the true control and manipulation. Its a rare and powerful ability to be a true MindWalker. There's low level versions, that are really just ouhsung and accessing the memories of other, think telepath, but visual." She explained. When Cal had explained about her brothers second power (most only remembered him for the magical affinity) she naturally went and did some research. It had been a fascinating topux, partially because so little was known. With such a small sample size it was hard to get and conclusive evidence or reasons.

For the hell of it, Cliff decided to open the arena roof and put on a good show for the non-natives. The roof split in half, retreating backwards with some clanking, but overall far less noise than would be expected from a metal structure that size. Another relay of switches activated the main floodlights, which lit up the arena in a blaze of blinding white, before Cliff through a bit of trial and error adjusted the lighting to a softer yellow-white tone. Set into the ground around the edge of the arena was a forcefield marker, similar to the one at the shooting range, but far, far thicker. The kind of shield used here was heavy duty and designed to keep people out. Satisfied with the lights, Cliff made her way over the ball closet, scanning her ID to gain access. She took out a medium sized metal box that for some reason reminded John of something a nucleur weapon or small reactor core would be carried in. It just gave off that kind of aura. She also pulled out a set of thick elbow high leather gloves.

Kay seemed to feel like she had heard from someone before that what Elliott had was indeed a rare ability but not to that full explanation. She could have been wrong and not told it, but something told her someone had, she couldn't remember if it was Elliott himself, John or Rinaa. If no one had told her previously, then she out it down to it feeling like it should be a rare ability. With the others, she watched as Cliff opened the roof just because she felt like it, before putting the lights on, and seeing Fia shield her eyes slightly from the bright white light.

It made Kay squint but but not fully shield her eyes, putting it down to the fact that Fee would practically make her see through bright fire at times, which made her used to seeing bright light. She wondered if Fia hadn't quite gotten used to that yet or if she even had that ability, considering she got the vibe that she didn't access her phoenix side often, as Fia never told her as such, choosing to only tell John. The box certainly did look like something that should carry something highly dangerous rather than a plas-ball, not that she doubted the dangers that could come from it. She only to think back when Rinaa used a plasma gun on her since demonised father to know what damage that substance could do.

"What's in the box doc, nucleur waste?" John called over. The use of the nickname 'doc' had just slipped out, but he'd heard Rinaa and Cal use very frequently and Chas had used it a few times too, so he figured it was okay with her. Cliff didn't have any objections with the name it was a standard issue nickname, even among her family. "You're not far off. It's concentrated plasma, not concentrated to weapons grade, but still dangerous enough to warrant this kind of containment. You can all come have a look if you want."

John didn't need telling twice, he was very interested in the possibilities plasma could hold. He'd seen what kind of damage the shotgun Rinaa owned could do, but he sensed that 'weapons grade' meant 'weapon of mass desctruction' and not shotgun. And as Chas full well knew John had been ballsy enough to steal antimmater and use as a weapon. So the possibility of adding plasma to his personal arsenal for when trouble came knocking was too good to resist. "I'm interested all right." He swung his legs down from their perch, and vaulted over the wall down into the arena floor and walked over to get a better look. Cliff pulled on the gloves, unlatched the box and pulled out a ball about the size of a basketball. It was made from an opalescent substance that seemed to move like liquid, yet remain solid too. The air around it felt drier, more staticy.

Last edited:
Kay smirked at John using the nickname of doc, because it reminded her how he out Cliff's number in his phone under doctor Barton. When Cliff gave her answer to John about what was in the box, Kay presumed it was the ball for the game from the get go. She figured it couldn't have been much else. The moment they were told they could come down to see it, she just knew John wouldn't hesitate to go see it up close. So when he sat up to swing his legs off their perch, she moved just in time to not fall over sideways from his rapid movement.

Fia looked at Kay with that 'can I go?' look which made Kay smile and nod, "it's not up to me, Cliff already said you can go see it if you want" Kay told her, making Fia jump up and vault down to go see it in a flash. Seeing how she vaulted down, Kay definitely saw John in her which made her smile fondly. She knew Fia would be safe down there near it as Cliff knew what she was doing and she had her dad down there. Kay personally just wanted to stay put where she was. She wasn't in the mood to vault down whilst feeling full from food and pregnant. "You going Chas?" She asked, turning her head to face him.

Chas shook his head, he'd propped his feet up on the row in front of him, but unlike John had figured out what the purpose of a seat was. "I've already seen it before." He replied, before elaborating as to when and how. "When you three were having family movie night, I went along to watch the Cal and Cliff's phas-ball team train. Rinaa, Jay and Elliott had played before and asked to join in. I originally just went to watch, but they made use of me as a sort of lackey and they let me have a go with the balls. It's kind of hard to process the ball at first. It looks like a really viscous glowing liquid ball, but it has a slight hum to it and makes the air really staticy."

Down below, Cliff held the ball in one hand, letting John and Fia peer at it from all angles. John's first question was "What's the difference between this and the weapons grade stuff?" "Concentration. This looks like a concentrated ball, yes?" John nodded. "The more you compress this particular plasma, the more powerful it becomes, compressing it adds strain energy. If you were to make this ball weaponised you'd compress it to the size of a rubber ball." Cliff made a rough size of about four centimetres with her free hand. "For a shotgun you compress by roughly twenty five percent. For spaceship cannons anywhere between fifty and seventy percent depending on the type of weapon. And for a bomb, its something like ninety-five percent. Its insanely dangerous stuff when concentrated. This is about ten percent compressed, but is still capable of burning skin." After giving her little lecture and answering questions, Cliff grinned "So who wants to hold it?"

Kay nodded, but wondered when he had seen it before until he elaborated and suddenly she remembered about that particular night. "ah right! Yeah, almost forgot about that night" she replied with an almost sheepish smile. "Somehow I'm not surprised that you got roped into it" she chuckled. "That lot are highly persuasive" she added with clarification. She looked down at the three of them chatting and marvelling at the ball, before deciding to take her phone out of her jacket pocket, opened the camera and zoomed in before taking a couple of snaps of John and Fia together. Deep down she knew she probably shouldn't take photos of Fia with either herself or John because of timeline stuff, but for the time she just wanted a couple. She then put her phone away and relaxed back into her seat.

Fia couldn't even think of any questions to ask mostly because if she had, she would probably ask a million and never let the others start their game, so she let John ask his question and just listened to the information finding it fascinating. Fia was debating whether or not to hold it when the question came up, knowing she couldn't get burned really if she did hold it, or if she did she'd just heal right up, but she had a feeling John would want to even more than her. "Go on then" Fia said, eventually deciding on giving it a hold before John.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back