• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Interitus games

Aur0ra

Crazy
For most of your life you've been an experiment, living watched over by scientists, injected with things too complicated for you to understand, you all live together within an old castle. Some of you go crazy, some of you die, but a worse fate awaits those who survive, a fate that makes you beg to be put out of your misery.

You are taught to obey every rule, from the second you get in, till the day you graduate.

The year is 2130, you are born to entertain, once you graduate, you get thrown into a deadly maze after being split into two teams. The stuff you've been injected with from the day you arrive give you abilities, enhancing your reflexes, your intelligence, your physical strength and your understanding of your brain's capacity.

In short you are left to die while people watch and cheer..... enjoy :D

The first chapter revolves around your life within the castle, the experiments, the relationships between the subjects, and your practice for the the final experience.

The second chapter is the maze, and your sorting in to teams, (i might be an ass hole and sort you against the character you love, sorry, i'll make the decision based on dice just in this one)

The third chapter is a surprise plot twist that if i reveal now will make your decisions change through out the game so nope that's for me. xD

i only need ten players or less for this one so i'm sorry in advance if i don't accept your character.

mainmenu_3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back