• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Interest Check

MisfortunateDreams

Master of Dreams & Nightmares
So! I know I have another thread going & I've promised to start up Different is Dangerous as well as Questland. BUT, I also what to see the interest people have in this idea I had. It's based on the Korean reality TV show called Roommates.

Basically, it's eleven celebrities who a. have never lived with someone else or b. still live with their parents. They are put into a house and forced to cook, clean, live together. Then, every week they do a 'group activity' that is assigned to them.

In the RP it won't be exactly like that. However, it will be about eleven strangers who decide to live together. My thought is that they all lack something. One is homeless (or soon to be homeless), one is a bit of a hermit (which will make it interesting to see how they deal with people in their space), and so forth. A mysterious benefactor will send them a message saying they have won the chance to live in a -really nice- house, with roommates, if they agree to listen to his weekly demands. These weekly demands will be the 'group activities' that are given to the people in the show.

Anyways, what do you think? Yes? No? If I don't have enough interest I'll just drop it.

I am interested! I always love the idea of strangers living together in a roleplay. :/ If that makes sense.

:) And I plan on joining your other roleplays as well. :3 Just thought I'd add that in there for shits and giggles. :*

IITheTypistII said:
:) And I plan on joining your other roleplays as well. :3 Just thought I'd add that in there for shits and giggles. :*
Ahahah! Which one? Different is Dangerous or Questland?

@IITheTypistII Both works. I like both. xD

Tripodric said:
I'm slightly interested. A question though, is the RP going to be a game show, or will it just be roommates?
I'm thinking that it's going to be something like. "You live in my house, then I leave it and a large sum of money to one of you in the end. Not for being the nicest, or cruelest. But who I favor."

But not a gameshow, no.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back