• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy {Interest Check} Warrior Cats

Could you link the thread to us when you get it done? Im really not fond of searching the entire website to find it, but I will if you choose not too.

I'm interested if this is still open as well.

"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE: 2001— FOREVER

Actually, the rp only had three spots open, and they've all been taken, so I guess the rp IS closed.

What I'd like to know is why there are only three spots. Is it hard to handle more?

Last edited by a moderator:
April82 said:
Actually, the rp only had three spots open, and they've all been taken, so I guess the rp IS closed.
What I'd like to know is why there are only three spots. Is it hard to handle more?
If you would've looked, you can actually see this RP is from over a year ago. Its not happening anymore.

No it's all good xD

Yeah this Rp was made but then sadly died out due to us, the players, getting too busy. Although...perhaps I can consider recreating this.

It could be a possibility.

But even though the rp is closed, I'd still like to ask: why did you have only 3 spots open? Not meant to be threatening, but still...

Because I was playing as one of the spots :3 so it was open to three other users since there are only four Clans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back