• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy {Interest Check} Warrior Cats

Life.

Forever Wandering
Supporter
I know this topic isn't popular and maybe childish but I have been wanting to do a Warrior Cats roleplay. But there will be only a limited number open, three to be exact. So here is the idea for the thread.

Peace was finally settled into the Clans. But now a new threat arises. A huge group of rogues are closing in on the forest cats, wanting prey to themselves. But these aren't just normal rogues, they know how to fight like Darkclan cats. No one knows how they learned such skillful moves. The Clans seem to be at their brink of existence. But there is a prophecy.

Four will rise to unite us all. One will lead with the force of the winds to encourage us all. One will fight with the strength of thunder to protect us all. One will aid us with the current of water to cleanse us all. And one will fall with the dawn shadow to honor us all.

It seems that the prophecy will apply forest born cats but in reality it doesn't.

Long ago a rogue queen gave birth to four kittens. She had never took a mate on but did encounter one Tom that seemed to have a pelt full of stars. He spoke of this prophecy to her but didn't understand it at the time. Once she gave birth she understood. The rogue queen held knowledge of the forest cats and didn't want to raise the kits for she had a long ways to travel. She placed one kit on each of the Clan's borders. No cat ever noticed her but luckily the kittens were found and taken in to each of the designated Clans. And these cats grew up in separate Clans never aware that they are half rogue and part of a great prophecy.

Again I know this is childish but I adore cats and well would like to play as one.

Awesome idea haha, very creative and not at all childish! I mean we have people that love my little pony at the age of 15 - up so hehe, not at all childish :)

Haha, thanks I guess. If your still open for recruitment id love to role play as a cat ^.^. Seeing im not a cat myself it would be interesting to try and act out the life of one :D .

I still am recruiting. If only I can get two more people to join then I can create it!

LifeNovel said:
I still am recruiting. If only I can get two more people to join then I can create it!
yeah, I know the feeling, like waking up on christmas and having to wait for your sister to wake up. Whelp count me in on your rp :D

Ah I do have that one question tho, are they the kind of cats my mind instantly thought of. Ones that swing around Popsicle for swords and walk on there hind-legs or is that to ex-stream :P

Oh yeah! Thanks for being interested! @cloudyblueday

Now we need one more member!

And they are the normal four-legged cats like wild cats. But that would be cool. :) @Kuito

LifeNovel said:
Oh yeah! Thanks for being interested! @cloudyblueday
Now we need one more member!

And they are the normal four-legged cats like wild cats. But that would be cool. :) @Kuito
Ah ok, so they basically paw at each other and which you think they are playing but its really an epic battle of epic proportions. got ya :D

Yup! And I can explain more of how the Clans work as soon as another member joins!

LifeNovel said:
Yup! And I can explain more of how the Clans work as soon as another member joins!
Well, one thing il have to mention before hand, im kinda slow so if I mess up pelase let me know hehe :)

Well I have genders, roles, ranks and eye colors picked but for personality not so much but they must connect somehow to their role. But I mean some may change depending once we get started.

LifeNovel said:
Well I have genders, roles, ranks and eye colors picked but for personality not so much but they must connect somehow to their role. But I mean some may change depending once we get started.
I usually like to play the loner role, that guys that just hangs back from the rest of the group and always feels distant from you. But underneath there nice people. Reflects on my personality the best :P . Also, the main question im always slapping random people in the face with that I don't see anything about. The RELATIONSHIP status, is there any or is it just that friends fight the foes thing. Or is it deeper than friends? Im fine with ether but I like to know ahead of time :P

Mmmm for this no relationships since the main characters are siblings, it would be weird...

LifeNovel said:
Mmmm for this no relationships since the main characters are siblings, it would be weird...
Oh....My bad my stupidity gets a one up on me, I had read the story. BUT, they don't know there siblings huehuehue.

Nope they don't till later in the story but I won't tell you how, it's a surprise!

Are you still waiting on that member? Cuz I love warrior cats, like big fan, and I`ve been trying to find a warrior type set roleplay that isnt with my irl group of friends. So If theres still a spot open, I`d be interested in joining.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back