• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Interest check time! Looking for a few partners!

RaptorsLikeMe

Dinosaur Loving Goofball
Introduction:
Hello! My name is Raptor, I’m a stay at home mom in the tail end of my twenties. I’ve been role-playing since I was roughly fourteen - fifteen years old so I’ve been at it for over 10 years.

My writing style:
I tend to write in third person, past tense though I am flexible in regards to in which tense I will use. I can provide 2+ meaty paragraphs per post and often mirror my partners’ posts though I can say that if I get excited/carried away my posts often wind up being quite long. I can play both male and female characters in just about any pairing but if asked nine times out of ten I will want to play a female. I’m hoping to post at least once per day but I do have a rambunctious 18 month old who fears nothing and so I’m often busy with her. That and it’s starting to become nice outside meaning on the nice days the last place I want to be is cooped up in the house and therefore activity levels on such days will be low/non-existent.

What I ask of you:
Please, please, please be able to give me at least two well constructed paragraphs! I don’t expect a novel but I do expect effort. Be willing to build the plot with me as this is OUR role-play! You have a say as well!

Things that interest me:
TV shows: The Walking Dead/Fear the Walking Dead, Vampire Diaries/The Originals, Grim, The 100, Criminal Minds, Pokemon, Sons of Anarchy, Ghost Whisperer
Movies/series: Resident Evil, Underworld, Fast and the Furious, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Disney, Jurassic Park/Jurassic World
Videogames: Far Cry, Need for Speed, Red Dead Redemption 2
Other: Vampires, werewolves, angels, demons, Greek Mythology, cowboys, medieval times

Songs that I'd like to make a plot for:
Sober - Bad Wolves
Hear Me Now - Bad Wolves

Possible pairings:
Criminal x do-gooder/cop/detective
Human x something in the “other” category
Survivors in just about any setting
Ex x ex
Crush x crush
Captor x captive/master x slave
Arranged marriage
Creature x creature
Mafia boss x civilian
Assassin x civilian

Arranged marriage plot idea:
Character A is the child of the tribe leader. Character B is the most respected of the tribe warriors and upon returning home from the most recent war, is offered Character A's hand in marriage.
Of course, I’ll likely add more as I think of it but I am open to suggestions. Even if it’s not here in my little list you’re welcome to suggest any ideas/cravings you may have. The worst that I could say is “no”.

Last edited:
I'm up for a Farcry 4 or 5 rp. I haven't played New Dawn and I haven't played the 3rd one in awhile.

Okay. So. I am totally down for a few things! Here are my choices out of your list:
  • Something with Harry Potter (but with original characters if that's okay)
  • Mafia Boss X Sweet Innocent Little Thang
  • Ex X Ex
  • Crush X Crush
Feel free to look at my preferences here. And if you'd still like to rp with me after reading, shoot me a DM ^^

Hi, i saw you had disney on your list, what kind of disney are you looking for?

that would be great! I’m about to take off to run some errands but I’ll be back on in an hour or two
I just got this notice, sorry. Internet has been crap lately. I will be awaiting to hear from you or i can send a dm after i eat.

Which of the Call of duties interest you
and if it is okay could it be Original characters mainly, Canons are fine but I haven't really done much of the CC's

Which of the Call of duties interest you
and if it is okay could it be Original characters mainly, Canons are fine but I haven't really done much of the CC's

I mean, I don't have a favorite Call of Duty per say but I'm familiar with anything after Black Ops 2.
I only do OCs as well~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back