• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Interest check time! Looking for a few partners!

Hey hey! I’ve been craving a The 100 Roleplay for forever! I’m up to date on the show, all the way to S7 E14! I’d love to plot something out with you! PM me if you have an interest!

Introduction:
Hello! My name is Raptor, I’m a stay at home mom in the tail end of my twenties. I’ve been role-playing since I was roughly fourteen - fifteen years old so I’ve been at it for over 10 years.

My writing style:
I tend to write in third person, past tense though I am flexible in regards to in which tense I will use. I can provide 2+ meaty paragraphs per post and often mirror my partners’ posts though I can say that if I get excited/carried away my posts often wind up being quite long. I can play both male and female characters in just about any pairing but if asked nine times out of ten I will want to play a female. I’m hoping to post at least once per day but I do have a rambunctious 18 month old who fears nothing and so I’m often busy with her. That and it’s starting to become nice outside meaning on the nice days the last place I want to be is cooped up in the house and therefore activity levels on such days will be low/non-existent.

What I ask of you:
Please, please, please be able to give me at least two well constructed paragraphs! I don’t expect a novel but I do expect effort. Be willing to build the plot with me as this is OUR role-play! You have a say as well!

Things that interest me:
TV shows: The Walking Dead/Fear the Walking Dead, Vampire Diaries/The Originals, Grim, The 100, Criminal Minds, Pokemon, Sons of Anarchy, Ghost Whisperer
Movies/series: Resident Evil, Underworld, Fast and the Furious, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Disney, Jurassic Park/Jurassic World
Videogames: Far Cry, Need for Speed, Red Dead Redemption 2
Other: Vampires, werewolves, angels, demons, Greek Mythology, cowboys, medieval times

Songs that I'd like to make a plot for:
Sober - Bad Wolves
Hear Me Now - Bad Wolves

Possible pairings:
Criminal x do-gooder/cop/detective
Human x something in the “other” category
Survivors in just about any setting
Ex x ex
Crush x crush
Captor x captive/master x slave
Arranged marriage
Creature x creature

Arranged marriage plot idea:
Character A is the child of the tribe leader. Character B is the most respected of the tribe warriors and upon returning home from the most recent war, is offered Character A's hand in marriage.
Of course, I’ll likely add more as I think of it but I am open to suggestions. Even if it’s not here in my little list you’re welcome to suggest any ideas/cravings you may have. The worst that I could say is “no”.
I would love to have a Vampire Diaries partner. Like you I can play both characters and when excited my post tend to be long. Though I usually try to mirror my partner.

I would love to have a Vampire Diaries partner. Like you I can play both characters and when excited my post tend to be long. Though I usually try to mirror my partner.

This sounds great to me though - are you okay with this being ocs only or a mix of oc/canon?

Hey my name is Cameron, and I’d love to RP pretty much anything with you! I do prefer to stay away from fandoms, however. A mafia boss one would be cool, but like I said, I’m open to pretty much everything. I don’t have a gender preference, I like both equally!

Hey my name is Cameron, and I’d love to RP pretty much anything with you! I do prefer to stay away from fandoms, however. A mafia boss one would be cool, but like I said, I’m open to pretty much everything. I don’t have a gender preference, I like both equally!

I'll send you a message!

Hi I’m rather interested in the
  • Human X Other
  • And creature X creature
I would love to start a rp with one of those two pairings if you’re still open and/or looking for a partner

Users who are viewing this thread

Back