• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [interest check] Red Snow Academy

Would I join this rp

• Yea it is a good idea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe if I had more information

• Total voters

Unyielding

One who Hides in Small box
On the planet Neorth, there countless races warring over the right of dominance of the 4 lands. After hundreds of years of fighting the races realized that they alone could not win. So they grouped up into 3 factions. Violet Light(VL), Orange Flight(OF), and Green Growth(GG). VL specialized in the art of close combat. OF specialized in range combat. GG specialized in Magic combat. These Factions spread their influence until they had control over their respective lands. The forth land however was different. They learned that if they worked together they could achieve peace. This peace ended when the land was invaded from all sides by the 3 separated factions. The people of the 4th island where forced to the center when one man, Trello Snow,rounded up the people and created an unstoppable force, dubbed Enforcers. The Enforcers pushed back all 3 factions and brought peace to the land. From then on the land was called Red Snow. Fearing another invasion, Snow took his small army into the other lands and conquered them one at a time. Each time he defeated a country, he would gain more followers. When he conquered the land he build a Fort and trained soldiers. GG was the first to lose and give birth the the fort, Green Snow. VL was the next to fall and give birth to Violet Snow. Last to fall was OF, who gave birth to Orange Snow. When he returned home he raised up the fort Red Snow. These fort trained and housed enforcers who held the peace in the lands. As time progressed less and less outbreaks of rebellion and violence fueled the lands until the conflict was completely starved. This generation peace weaken the forts as their purpose became less needed. Then a new faction appeared. From nowhere they rose up and caused chaos and mayhem across the Violet, Green, and Orange lands. The Forts, now heavily undermanned need more people to fight off this threat. Will you answer the call?

Hi everyone

Me and my friend @Miyuki are planing on making an RP

The idea:

You and 5-10 (numbers may change if interest is high enough) people have joined this academy to become enforcers. These are people who fight to keep pieces for the 4 lands.

It is fantasy base in modern times.

There is magic, different races (you can even make your own races), adventure, missions, and fun.

If you have any questions please feel free to message me or @Miyuki

So who is ready to engage against the forces of White Shadow today

Last edited by a moderator:
The roles aren't specific, though they will most likely be limited to being those attending the academy. Characters can be just about anything you want, just as long as they properly limit themselves to keep from being too powerful.

Devilsxlovelyxangel said:
Could you list the roles? Or is it just a group of people?
To be more precise

The players will play as a student of the Acadamy.

The students themselves will be divided into one of 3 groups

Close combat division

Range combat division

Magic combat division

These act like majors where a student can devote there entire studies to one or take up a minor and one other field.

As for teachers.

These will be played as npcs controlled by the mods but later in the story we plan to open up some spots to players if they choose play one.

I would be very interested. Possibly in playing two characters, a female and a male. Will you have a full rp thread up soon with Character sheets and so on?

alexisjade said:
I would be very interested. Possibly in playing two characters, a female and a male. Will you have a full rp thread up soon with Character sheets and so on?
Yes as soon as we get a total of 5+ players

utdfan22 said:
Which system is used?
could you be more specific on what you mean?

As of right now (not including the mods) we have a total of 3 people who confirm interest. I am creating a Thread now but the rp will not start until we have a total of at least 5 people. So be sure to recruit your friends so as we can reach our goal and have alot of fun

yay

Thesmashbro said:
*poofs in like a ninja* I'm interested. Although I would like to know what kind of characters I can make.
Well you can be what ever race u want from legend or made up

The only limits I will play is it has to be practical (can't be like 20 feet tall or able to blow up planets) if your human you have to be 15 or older because you will be fighting against of all ages. And we won't be having 10 year old master swordsmens. The older you are the better fighter u can be

I noticed that there is a long range division and magic division. Could I make an archer character that uses magic to assist his archery (a magic eye that calculates trajectory and gives him telescopic vision) and infuse the tips of his arrows with magic? If so, what division would he be in?

In my opinion, I prefer we stick to bows, throwing knives, etc. Nothing like catapults, guns, and other objects that wouldn't really fit in here. If Unyie says you can use catapults and all that though, then go ahead.

Thesmashbro said:
I noticed that there is a long range division and magic division. Could I make an archer character that uses magic to assist his archery (a magic eye that calculates trajectory and gives him telescopic vision) and infuse the tips of his arrows with magic? If so, what division would he be in?
The magic would only be weak to mid level, as range would be your primary.

So what level is to program an arrow to [if speed > 10 then always (if speed = 0 then explode)] as well as the magic eye? I'm a terrible judge of the power scale.

Im in, this sounds really cool, my only question is about the divisions. If you take up a major in say the magic combat division and a minor in the close combat division. Would that just mean that your close combat skills would be less than someone taking close combat as a major but your magic skills would be as good as someone taking magic as a major?

Thesmashbro said:
Yes in this rp you will have a major and a minor

The major determines your division

So for you

[QUOTE="John Abraus]Instead of Archery, can we use ballista? Catapults?

[/QUOTE]
I don't see that being practical but if you could explain how it would work and how you would bring it into a class room, then be my guess

Users who are viewing this thread

Back