• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [Interest check] One Piece

StarrieSky

Hey guys!

I'd like to start an One Piece rp if there are people interested. Depending on the amount of people that'd like to join, we could have multiple crews. But for now we'll keep it in one crew. It's set in the canon world, with Luffy etc. But we're going to play OC's who form a crew together and start our journey for One Piece. Each one of us will have a different goal, and we'll see how each member joins. We'll all start in seperate locations, but through circumstances we will be brought together and work together, after which our crew will form. We will decide what to do afterwards, something we will talk about with the whole group.

Would anyone be interested in joining?

You've got me interested. I'm actually watching the series again after a long hiatus. Just started, literally, only just finished episode one :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back